Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness Falls [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Darkness Falls [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Falls [Private]   Darkness Falls [Private] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 am

Darkness Falls
Darkness Falls [Private] Lalalalala
Yuko Watanabe
Yuko walked through the forest, wondering what to do next.

It has only hour ago when she has finished assasinating one of the most successful merchants in Tokaido cho
after he has threatened Tokugawa.

Yuko knew that what she has been doing is wrong. She can't help it. The Tokugawa took her in.
It was the only way she could think of of ever paying them back for their courteousness.

I remember it well... I was only 8 years of age and I lost everything..
If it wasn't for master, the Tokugawa wouldnt have taken me in and trained me.

It was a day just like today... dark and cold, when master found me, practically incoherrent.
I was lying down on the ground, trying to warm myself up. I was starving and I was alone.
When master found me, he told me he was a yojimbo for the Tokugawa Clan and that they
can help me.

And so like master told me.. They did. I was given clothes, food and shelter.
But I had to do things to repay them back. And of course doing service for them was the
only thing I could think of, seeing as I am a penniless orphan.

I offered to be trained as a kunoichi and serve them for whatever purpose they need me for.

CRACK!

Yuko snapped back to reality. She was startled by the sound of a cracking stick.

"WHO'S THERE?!" She called out loud and clear, anxious and prepared to see who it is that's following her.
©️ Character by A.
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/

Darkness Falls [Private]
Page 1 of 1