Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Snake and the Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 pm

She looked at him, after taking a sip of her cocoa and licking off the whipped cream from her lip, much like a cat, and asked, "What spell? ANything I can help with?" She asked cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:02 pm

"You can watch." he said. "But it isn't something I would want you to help with really. If it goes wrong, we wouldnt just end up with bunny ears."

He pulled his small black book form his pocket and tossed it to her. It was full. "I need to pick up a new one- but in there are my home made spells and potions since first year." he said simply, sipping his butterbeer and watching her.

Most of the spells just had words, no description or motions included.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 pm

"Well you should open your present then. It might help you out a bit." SHe said smiling. Despite the horible sounding names she said, "Well, I know where we can go. Who knows, maybe I could help in someway, These seem like offense defense GTFAway from me spells." She said to him quietly. She got to the lovely lips charm and looked puzzled, "What on earth do you have this for?" She asked pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Scorpious smiled. "Like I said, since 1st year." he laughed a bit. "I'll sow you some of them later. We'll have to pick up a test subject at the pet shop."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Noooo we don't." She said in a sing song voice. "Remember that room I told you about?" She said grinning deviously. She finished her cocoa and waited paitiently for Scorpius to finish his drink. "You should get one to go. " She said.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm

"Fair enough." he sniffled. He ordered one for each of them to go and grabbed his things.

On their way back to the school, Scorpious looked over to Her. "So hey.... What do you plan on doing after school?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 pm

"I don't know. I have a serious knack when dealing with magical creatures and the like, but I really don't know. I thought about trying to go pro I mean thinking of possibly becoming an Aura, but then I realized too much of the Weasley family are involved with Ministry stuff, besides, there are only certain people I can take orders from. So the long and short of it, I really don't know." She looked to the floor, nearly slipping on her dream that would likely never hapen. "What about you?" She asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:18 pm

"I want to be an Auror." he said. "I want to prove to the world, the Malfoys aren't all bad."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:20 pm

She smiled, "I think you'll do brilliantly." She smiled and hugged him, "Come on let's go." She darted out into the snow, jostling the sleeping cat awake, who promptly began to kick snowballs up at her. She laughed as she dodged them and thew them back. She looked back at Malfoy and waved for him to hurrry.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Scorpious followed them at his own pase, a small smile on his lips as he went. Neve had swooped down and joined in the snow ball fight.

By the time they got back to the castle, it was safe to say they were all thoroughly exhausted.

"To the room then?" Scorpious asked, tossing one last snow ball at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 pm

She dodged and smiled, "Of course. Akuma shook himself off at the entrance, the white snow melting off his black fur. She led the way to the room of requirement. She opened the door and let Malfoy in first, being polite and since it was his room today anyway.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Inside there was an array of magical creatures in cages. Most were not mammals or even sentient.

He paused at the door and frowned, looking to rose. "You should tell Akuma to go back to the common room." he said. "This isn't exactly something nice."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Akuma seemed to understand and he decided to leave. He tackled Malfoy to the floor and licked his face first. Then he left. "Well then, what's first...." She asked curious. She didn't really feel comfortable with this, but somehow, she knew it NEEDED to be done.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Scorpious sat up and wiped his face pushing aside a small smile. "First, you go sit down." he said frowning. He pulled his wand out. "We're going to need this room soundproof..."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:46 pm

"It's already done." She said smiling. Eager to see what he had come up with. She sat down on the floor and watched the Malfoy perform his hexes.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Scorpious let out a strange bug, making it bigger. He frowned and glanced at Rose. "Are you sure you want to watch?" he asked, not wanting her to hink less of him.

He sighed and set the bug down, pulling his book out. he flipped though the pages for a moment before pulling his wand down from his ear. "corruo." he cast the spell, pinning the bug to it's spot. He paused and looked at it for a moment. "Dleodare!" he cast the second spell. The effects were exactly that of the crusiatix curse. the bug began to cry out and writhe until he lifted the curse.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:03 pm

She didn't like it, but knew it had to be done, "Well, that'll stop anyone, is there a way to counter it?" She asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 pm

"No." he said, flipping through the book after casting a slight cheering charm on the bug. It seemed to relax at least.

Scorpious spared her a glance. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 pm

"No, I am fine. I am just glad it can't be countered or reflected on you." She said with a small smile. "I really wish you could just stay at Hogwarts....*she mutters* With me."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:54 pm

"... Interfectum Neco." he cast a spell with a bright purple blast. the bug died instantly.

".... Well, that works....." he frowned, clearly uncomfortable. he took out a new creature, this one a simple fire newt.

He tested a few more of his courses, having to adjust hand motions to make them work, eventually killing the lizard.

Scorpious frowned. "... I've got one more I need to test." he said apologetically to Rose. "I don't know if it'll work, in theory it should but... Just in case, you should take cover."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 pm

She hid behind Scorpius and grinned sheepishly. "The best place is behind the caster, provided their wands aren't broken...." She said, recalling a few stories. "What is the spell?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 pm

"It's.... well, you'll see if it works right." he said, looking through the cages. He pulled out a pixie and set it on the table, using a charm to glue it to its place.

He took a few steps back and looked to Rose. "Ready?"

When she nodded he looked back to the pixie. "Vulnero Cruentus." he said, a dull gray smoke seeping form his wand. The pixie stared at it, confused for a moment as it engulfed her. As the smoke faded, the pixie began to scream and wiggle around, trying to pull itself free.

Scorpious stared for a moment, tucking his wand behind his ear. "Well it worked...." he said, frowning at the pixie.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:07 pm

"Uhmmm, what was that supposed to do? Melt out your internals?" She asked, curiously staring. "This is absolutely horrible, and yet fascinating, terrifying and yet neccesary... how odd." She looked up at Scorpius, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 pm

"It takes away your magic." he said frowning. He picked the pixie up and set her back in her cage. "I dont have a remedy spell for it yet either...."

The little fae creature attempted to cast spells on Scorpious in protest, wailing when it was unable to.

The blond looked a bit harried after using such dark spells.... Dark magic did bad thigns to people who didn't have the dark heart for it. "... I think it's time to pick something else to do now."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Rose thought for a moment. "Ok!" The room changed into a nicely fluffly carpetted floor with pillows and a nice fire place. She pushed Scorpius down on the copious amounts of pillows and stripped his robes, proceeding to give him a massage. His neck, shoulders, back, legs, butt arms and ankles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snake and the Rose
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next