Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Snake and the Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 pm

"Not too long." he assured her, offering her a wrapped egg sandwich form the great Hall and a hot thermos of chocolate. "Ready?" he asked, offering her a smile. He planned on getting lost in this weekend and not worrying about the holiday.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:13 pm

She took them with a smile and nodded. "Since the time you asked?" She asked more than answered. She was more than ready and yet not ready at all. They walked through the halls to the exit, Albus caught up to them and said, "Malfoy, a quick word?" He asked politely, a fiery gaze in his eyes.

He pulled Malfoy to the side and said, "I'm willing to give you ONE chance for Rose's sake, but if you intentionally hurt her, you're not going to be a very happy person. On a happier note, enjoy mate, have fun." He smiled and clapped him on the shoulder before walking off, leaving Scorpius with a ... expression before Rose took him by the arm, "You alright?" She asked , a puzzled look on her features.

He nodded and off they went to Hogsmead. The wind was absolutely frigid, but Rose really didn't care. She was happy and no amount of cold wind was going to spoil that.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Scorpious smiled as they walked, his arm around Rose to offer her some of his warmth as they walked. Neve had come, weither he wanted the bird to or not and flew in circles over their heads.

"Want a second pet?" He asked Rose jokingly as they walked.

They were leading the pack to to speak. No one else seemed to have even left breakfast yet.

When they got to the village, the blond guided her to a small boutique called 'Ol Lie' and lead her inside.

Inside it was much warmer than out, and the building seemed easily three times as big- as most wizarding establishments did. "Madame Eace, We're here." he called.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:21 pm

She huddled closer to Scorpius. "This place is huge..." She whispered, not sure if she should be loud or not. "And you know, if you actually tried getting along with Neve, he might work harder for you." She giggled, looking around the shop. There were needles, ad threads, and decorations of many sorts all around. She looked around in awe. She jumped slightly at the sound of footsteps, causing Akuma to burst out of her robes and growl, standing defensively in front of Malfoy and Rose.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:24 pm

"Oh my what a lovely hellcat." the elderly witch said with a smile. "Such lovely fur and feathers." she looked up to Scorpious and Rose and beamed, like an aunt more than a family tailor. She swept past the kitten and planted a kiss on either side of Scorpious' face, doing the same to Rose. "Welcome!" she greeted. "You must be the darling girl Master Scorpious has his eyes on."

Scorpious didn't even flinch, apparently used to this treatment form the Italian witch.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Rose stood stiff as a board at being called lovely. She blushed and said, "Th thank you ma'am." She bowed politely. Akuma fell to the floor, almost laughing at Rose's reaction. He too apparently appreciated the compliment because shortly after he puffed out his cheast and just seemed to have a "noble" appearance. "You ham." Rose said to Akuma. "It's nice to meet you." She said to the old witch, nervous, but excited all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:29 pm

"Oh I assure you the pleasure's all mine." the woman smile. "Now, Master Malfoy has already paid so... Off you go young master!" She shooed Scorpious out of the shop. "I can't have you peeping in on this young lady while we work!" she smiled, waved politely, then closed the door behind him, leaving Scorpious out in the snow, blinking.

He looked to Neve. "... What just happened?" he asked blinking again.

The elderly witch rolled her eyes and smiled befroe turning to Rose. "So then. Red hair and fair skin.... A yule ball? Darling you're begging for a green gown." she clicked her tounge, walking off among the rows of fabric. "Make yourself at home!" she called form the forest of fabric. "There's hot tea and treats on the table near the window."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:33 pm

"Uhmm, uhhh, sh-should we really have pushed him out in the snow like that?" She asked. she then whispered to Akuma to go out and keep Malfoy warm. Akuma gave her a pouty look, and she said, "Go on, nice steak dinner if you do." Akuma was gone. Rose felt nervous despite the old woman's kind nature. She poured a cup of tea for the seamstress and asked, "How do you like your tea Madame?" She called, trying to pin point her location.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 pm

"Just straight from the pot dear." the woman called, walking back over with an array of green fabics following her like a row of ducklings. "Now then, once youve warmed up, pick a color."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:37 pm

She poured the woman a cup and handed it to her, "Uhmm I don't know....I don't do this sort of thing....I just wear black... alot...." She said looking to the floor, suddenly feeling very foolish.

Outside Akuma was generating heat for Malfoy when suddenly Akuma buried he face into Malfoy's robes and sheilded himself with his wings.

"It's up to you ma'am, anything Scorpius will like." She felt hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 pm

"Strange little cat." Scorpious pet the hellcat, sitting on the shop steps with Neve running a much doing what ever it was she was doing.
=========

"Black hm? Well then, black silver and green,- this will be marvelous." she smiled, dropping the greens at Roses feet before sweeping back off to find silver and black fabrics.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Rose really didn't want to seem ungrateful, but she was starting to get light headed. "Uhm, not to be rude, but how long with this take do you think......" She asked. Wondering what this seamstress would be planning. "Not too long dear." She came back with blacks, and silver's and greens. She flicked her wand about and the material began to swirl around Rose, forming to her body. For about five minutes the seamstress was focused, ands ayinf, "Nu uh. Nope, too old, too sweet...AH!! Perfect for the Master Malfoy." In the end It was a green dress that had an X shame on the back in silver, and was sleeveless up top that went to the floor with black gloves. She looked like a Slytherin...and she found she didn't mind. "I feel awkward in a dress and I don't feel I do it justice, but it is very beaituful."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:07 pm

"Would you feel better with leggings underneath, dear?" she asked, making her spin around. "I think it looks lovely on you."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm

"No ma'am. I think you did a lovely job. Thank you very much." The seamstress smiled and nodded as she packed up the dress so Scorpius would not be able to see and smiled at Rose. "He'll like it, don't worry." Rose smiled at the seamstress and gave the woman a hug. "I hope you have a Merry Christmas Madame." She bowed politely before heading out to see Scorpius.

She held the dress in the back carefully. "Thank you." She said, stealing a quick peck on his cheek. Akuma jumped up and landed on her shoulder. "Jeez Akuma, you've gotten heavy." He simply purred and snuggled into her hood. "Where would you like to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Scorpious stood up and sniffled slightly. "Butterbeer." he said promptly. "Thank you-" he added over his shoulder to the seamstress who waved happily.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:19 pm

"Awww, did Akuma not keep you warm like I told him to?" She asked playully. She hugged him and tried giving him some heat since he HAD been in the cold this whole time. They walked into the Pub, which was starting to fill with people, kind of, and Rose asked, "Where would you like to sit?" He indicated a corner and Rose skipped over happily, careful enough not to jostle Akuma awake.

She pulled out a seat for Malfoy and had a HUGE grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Scorpious sank into the seat, using a handkerchief to wipe his nose. "I'm going to need to brew up a cold tonic. So we'll have to hit the apothecary." he said, slightly stuffy.

As the waitress walked over she smiled, placing two steaming mugs of hot soup down for them without even bothering to ask. "Saw you sittin out on the stoop, Mr. malfoy." she prompted. "So what'll you to be havin?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:27 pm

While Malfoy looked up at her and ordered, Rose flicked her wand over his soup with a spell form of a pepper up potion, only this just cleared stuffyness and runny noses. She sat there innocently and just looked at him. SHe didn't really want anything, well more like she didn't want him paying for anything else, so she would wait til they got back to Hogwarts. "It's kind of a bad weather snap isn't it." She asked pouting slightly. Then she cheered up, "Enjoy your soup :3" SHe said.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Scorpious shook his head. "I hate chicken soup." he mumbled, sighing. "But yeah, it's been oddly snowy this year. It's even got Neve on edge, and she loves the cold."

He tapped the cup wit his index finger and vanished the soup so as not to appear rude and sighed again. "I should have brought a blanket."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:34 pm

"Well, maybe I can help." She said smiling cheerfully. She pulled out her wand and flicked through the air before swishing it in his irection. instantly his robes became much like a thermal blanket, not too hot, but not cold by any means. She smiled, "Is that better?" She asked happily. "I was going to do that earlier, but I wasn't expecting you to get kicked out." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:36 pm

"Rose, you're an angel." he chuckled, pulling the robes a bit tighter around himself.

"So then, I hope she didn't drive you too insane. She can be abit... excitable." he gave her an apologetic smile, refering to the tailor.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:39 pm

"Oh no it was lovely...she was lovely, the dress...she said you'll like it ^.^" She blushed at being called an angel. "So once we're done go to the Apothecary?" She asked. "Then maybe back to the castle where it's warm and maybe we can find something to do there?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 pm

"If you like." he nodded. When the waitress returned with a hot butterbeer for Scorpious and a large cup of vinella hot chocolate for Rose, she walked off.

Scorpious grinned. "You didn't order so I ordered for you."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 pm

She blushed, "Scorpius..." *pouty face* "*sigh* Thank you. You know I am going to find a way to pay you back for all of this right? Even if I have to beat off all the girls at the ball with a stick that isn't my wand." She gave a playful grin..only half serious. "It's what ever you want to do love." She said playfully. Then she stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Scorpious shrugged, sipping his butterbeer. "I want to try out a spell Im working on.... Just as a precaution." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snake and the Rose
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next