Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:50 pm

"Mika. Music Teacher. All I have to say is what in the heck is your problem! A good looking man like you shouldn't act like that. What would your mother say if she saw you acting this way in front of ladies?" Mika frowned not even knowing that she told the man he was good looking.
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Ortho smiled, "Good looking huh, well that is getting somewhere."

Looks like be bold and up front with these two was not going to be his ticket, he would have to play the good guy routine. He wasn't nearly as adept at it as his bad boy routine but he could manage, he loved chasing tail.

"Your right Miss Mika my mother would be so ashamed of me," Ortho looked hurt, looked being the key word.

"Would you two girls like to go grab a cup of coffee? I here the academy is opening up at the beginning of next week," Ortho smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Reiuji just looked at him, an irritated look crossing her face, and she leaned in, her nose almost touching his as she glared at him, looking in his eyes. "...You changed your tune way too fast." She didn't trust that. She probably needed to keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Mika blushed,"Oh dear." she held her face as she looked at the man. As Reiuji got close and said her observation, Mika started to giggle a bit as she held her fellow teacher back."He's harmless, he just likes to um...chase tail as he puts it." She continued to giggle as she held out her hand to shake his, "I'm Mika. Its nice to meet you. You shouldn't think so loud by the way. I can read your aura and your mind if i encline to."
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:23 am

Ortho smiled, "Well I will have to keep my mind as open as you would like it, never know might read something you like, so how about that coffee?"

Ortho didn't mind if someone could read his mind, he also didn't mind if the one girl didn't trust him as far as she could throw him. He just liked flirting and girls end of story.

Ortho was about to bring up the idea of coffee again when he saw a hawk fly above he knew that sign.

"Well ladies its seems Pendragon has decided to open up the academy for students with a skeleton crew," Ortho smirked, "hope you girls know how to teach more then one thing you never know if you might be brought to teach."

Ortho decided that this would be a good time to skedaddle back to his apartment and get ready for classes tomorrow.

"It has been wonderful talking with both of you, if you feel lonely tonight my apartment is just right over there," he pointed to a small apartment complex, "we could keep each other company."

With that Ortho headed off smirking to himself that was fun.

[[ so anyone interested students are now welcome ]]
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:38 am

Reiuji watched him leave, then glanced at Mika. "I have a feeling that man will flirt with even the students... this is going to be an interesting school year, I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male
Number of posts : 55
Animunny : 79

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:12 am

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 MasonAnimePicYaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 Redgirl

As two new figures stood before the school structure, one a male and the other female, they were a bit unsure about what lie before them. Mason Whitlock, a blond haired male who was in a dress shirt and khakis, stood gazing at the building with wonder and slight amount of worry. "Sheesh, they couldn't have made this place seem much more freaky, could they?" He whispered to the female standing next to him, a small concerned chuckle leaving his throat.

Arms crossed and eyes narrowed slightly, Destiny Whitlock, Mason's cousin, gazed over the school for a few moments and grinned slyly for a few moments before grabbing for a digital camera in her bag and quickly snapping a few shots, wondering what the structure looked like in different lights. "Aww, don't be such a baby Mason, you always find something to whine about, just relax for once and try to enjoy being somewhere new for once." She muttered, picking up her clothing bag and equipment bag as she took a few steps towards the school.

"Heh, enjoy myself Dizzy? Its kind of hard to do that when it looks like we're about to walk into a place that looks like that." Mason pointed out with a concerned, small grin as he too picked up his belongings, tying his rollerblades together and wearing them over his neck as they moved onto school grounds, slowly moving into the building and glancing about quietly.

"I wonder where we're supposed to check in..." Destiny muttered, looking about for an office or something of the like, looking about intently as she had her camera at her side.

Mason looked and felt a bit uneasy as the two slowly moved about the hallway, hoping they wouldn't get in trouble snooping about. "Dizzy, didn't we have a map or something? I really don't feel like getting yelled at or anything before the first day of classes."

"Shush...just follow me alright?" Destiny said with a smirk, still glancing around and snapping pictures of the surroundings. Mason simply sighed lowly and shook his head, following his cousin quietly, glancing about quickly as a small chill ran through him as they moved along.

(Putting up my students' intro before I forgot)
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Pendragon smiled as his alarms went off in his office, "So our first students have arrived exciting."

There was a flash of fire and he had vanished from his office.

Another flash of fire and Pendragon appeared before the two new students, "Welcome to Yaouki Academy."

He looked the two new students up and down they must be twins, and they were a witch and wizard by the smell of them. Good he hoped for some witches and wizards to help bridge the gap between humans and his more other students.

"My name is Pendragon and I am the headmaster of this school," he stated with a smile, "who might you two be?"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:37 pm

At the sudden flash of the man standing before them, Mason nearly jumped 10 feet in the air and stumbled back, dropping the bags he had slung over his shoulder. "Wh-Whoa!!" He yiped, shaking his head as he looked Pendragon over, drinking in the words that the person who had just appeared before them with a flash of fire was the headmaster. "H-Headmaster? Oh geez, we're deeply sorry for intruding and coming in here and..." Mason said before being muffled by Dizzy's hand, stopping her cousin from yacking Pendragon away.

"Hello Headmaster Pendragon, I'm Destiny Whitlock and this is my cousin Mason." She explained, looking ever so calm, even with the sudden entrance of Pendragon. It was apparent who the more cautious one was in the pair and who it was that wasn't fazed by a small spook. "I just wanted to get a look around, that's all, we were about to report to your office when I wanted to snap some pictures of the architecture and the such." She replied with a small grin.

Mason finally managed to brush Dizzy's hand away and gave a small frown to the girl. "Enough about us however, it is very nice to finally meet you Mr. Pendragon." Mason said respectfully. The two simply stood before the headmaster, Destiny with a small smile and Mason with a slightly more nervous grin as he bent over to grab his gear off the floor.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 pm

((What ever happened to this rp? =( I wanted to eventually join.))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:00 pm

asmolek stopped replying. so im waiting.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm

(I'll see if I can get a hold of him!! I was liking this too Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 pm

i mean like id like to get new characters in here to play on.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:01 pm

((BUMP? Ever get in touch with asmolek, Petey?))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]   Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaouki Academy [Anyone and everyone]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4