Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

izayki academy?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female
Number of posts : 43
Animunny : 54
Registration date : 2010-08-13

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Anne wasn’t your average girl, she was special, that’s why she attended Izayki academy for the gifted. She wasn’t super smart, or ever athletic. Izayki is not for humans, but for the strange. For People who wield or hold magic within them. Anne was a “neko”. she had cat ears and a cat tail. She wasn’t born that way, after she turned 13, they just sort of came.

Now was her first day at Izayki academy at age 14, who know who she’ll meet along the way?
“Oh no! My alarm didn’t wake me up!”

My name is Anne Carrabelle and I attend Izayki academy starting today, due to my unfortunate accident last year I cant go to regular school . So here is my chance at a new beginning. I thought with a smile blustered on my face.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female
Number of posts : 30
Animunny : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-27

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Ara woke up to the sound of her phone's alarm ringing. She woke up way earlier than she had intended to and was already ready for her first day of school. At Izayki Academy...the school for the gifted. But of course, she just had to be one of them hadn't she. She groaned at the thought of it. She was sitting at her window and looked back at her phone. It was almost time for school. She got up and grabbed her things and headed out the door. She locked her apartment door and smiled to herself. She was glad no parents had to ruin her morning for she lived alone in an apartment as you could see. As Ara walked she thought why she was even going there... Well...I'm something.. alright. I can fly..and I have a certain power...I can slightly control people..with their minds ofcourse.. I just can't handle the power too well..Oi, how can I make friends at this school when I'm a living freak..not gifted. She sighed to herself as she was at the entrance of Izayki Academy. She sat on a nearby bench since she came too early.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 pm

I ran down streets, went though different blocks, on the brink of being late. She finally got glimpse of her future, the tall gates, all the kids flooding in. she stopped in front, staring in awe. Her arms fell to her side after effortless attempts to fix her hair. She looked around and noticed a cute couple, a teacher scolding the couple, and mostly everyone looked average.

Anne wore a top hat to hide her ears and she tapped her tail to her back, but it HURT!
She grimaced and the tape loosened a tad. She wiggled a little but the pain stayed the same, she let a sigh but made her way up to her first class, control. Which thankfully, she wasn’t late for, but she didn’t get a good seat.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Ara rolled her eyes as she was being pushes side to side by the crowd surrounding her. She finally got to her class: Avians 101. It wasn't much of a name but it could help her control her flying. She went inside and strolled to the very back. She didn't want to be called upon at all and just wanted to get through this year at Izayki Academy...the govn't told her she was required one year of education at this academy and the next year would be her choice to stay or not. If she didn't stay the next year she would be require to go through a research trial basically weird scientists people would poke needles in her and find out what the heck she was. More likely she would stay the next year at this dreaded academy unfornately. She was cozy in her seat and it had a nice window view. Hopefully.. well less likely that she could make at least one friend here.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Anne’s first class went by fun, pretty much just going over how life will be like here, there are dorms for what you are, not what gender. She shivered at the thought of sharing a room with a boy. It turns out c.o.n.t.r.o.l stands for class of neko trajectory on level. Anne saw all the tails coming from skirts and pants. She still felt odd so she kept tapped up and with a hat.

She was looking forward to making new friends here. So lost in thought she didn’t release the teacher was staring intently at her waiting for an answer to whatever he just asked. Anne was bewilded and stood up rambling about not paying attention and asked him to repeat himself.
"Miss what is your name!” he praticly shouted at Anne

“Anne c-c-carrebello “ she answered in a voice above a whisper

“WE CANT HEAR YA GIRL, SPEAK UP!” he yelled again

“Anne!” she tried and respond without getting in trouble again

He looked at her with disgust but turned away and left her alone the rest of class.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Apparently in avians 101 if you shift your left wing to the right you can do the first step of full 360 flip...I guess avians 101 isn't so bad. Since it was the first day of school, they made the 1st period break after class longer to get "social" with others. Of course, I wouldn't do that. You never know you could be friends with some fire-breathing anger-easily freak. But, weren't all of us freaks? Ara shaked her head at this and walked outside to a nearby bench. It seems that 95% on her 1st day of school she spent her time sitting on benches. What a life...
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:18 pm

The bell rang though out the school, and made Anne at least despite the ringing in her ears. She went to the toilet to finally fix her mess people call hair. She pushed the door open and strolled in and met the mirror, she gasped at her appearance. Her hair was fizzy and a giant note, she took out her mini brush and eyeliner and got to work

~5 minutes~
She walked out looking most differently, hair hair now reached mid back and now had her bangs slanted on her forehead, she also had eyeliner nice and thickly over her eyes making them appear larger, she would die with out the stuff.

Everybody looked like they were in there own groups, Anne went up to a few of groups but was pushed or shoved out. Anne didn’t understand why she so exiled. But now she was mad! Whatever she thought, I’ll go wait in class I guess till the bell rings.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Ara looked up past the doors and saw all the people crowding each other in their own small pathetic groups. She wanted to leave this school right away...but where would she go. She had no money and it was freakin cold! She stood up and walked back inside the school. She decided to wait in an empty classroom away from all the madness and insanity that marked itself in the hallways. She went into a random class room and saw that she was not alone. Another girl was there. She looked rather nice with her hair and eyeliner but she decided to stay away from her. Her purpose here was to get throught the damn year and the govn't didn't say to get social just deal with it..Ara sat down in a random desk away from the girl and decided to take this opportunity to take out her phone since there was no teacher around.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Anne looked up as another walked in the class room, she didn’t mind that she was there and went to an empty desk and took out her phone, which Anne guessed she was most likely texting. Everybodys the same, she thought. Into clicks, popularity, materiel items. Non of it really matters really. I admit I’m like that too, but that only makes me more right, that everyone is! Why is today so bitter! Why does everyone have to be mean? the bell rand indicating class has begun, I didn’t notice the class room filled with students, oh well, at least im in the proper classroom.

The teacher came in shouting names and saying that will be your partner for the rest of the year, I tried to listen for my name but he didn’t make anything sound even human, even with my cat ears, I got bits that probably was directed at me, I heard, an-will be- Ara? Guessing Ara is my partner, wait, maybe this is my chance to make a friend! I saw the girl who came in during break come towards me…Ara?
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Noooooo....partners?! Ara walked up from her desk and sat next to the empty desk next to her partner.Just stay silent and do the damn work the teacher gives you..stay silent and anti-social Ara looked up at her partner...She couldn't possibly be partners with her. She looked too nice..possibly one of those people that think highly better of themselves? Noo..Ara shook her head. No..she didn't look like one of them but she did look like..herself. Ara without thinking it looked up at her partner. "Hi, name is Ara...yours?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 pm

“Anne, Anne Carrabello, its nice to meet you” I tried to give her a friendly smile, I think it turned out okay. I looked down, the atmosphere felt heavy, while around everyone was getting to know each other it was dead quiet around us. Neither of us really wanted to be the first to say something, so I took this chance to study her. She long straight black her and her eyes looked like the colors of embers. She was very pretty, a little taller than me, but then again I’m super short. She looked a tad shy, but thena gain who isn’t?!

“why are you hear Ara?” I asked a little shocked my voice didn’t crack from all the angry tears I shed.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Ara was surprised by the sudden question but kept cool and smiled. "Stupid govn't sent me here. Unfortunately, I have to stay here for a year. Don't know what else is going to happen next but so far this school.. it kinda sucks...well, it's not fair that I told you pretty much everything and you keep silent..Why are you here then?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Anne was taken back by her sudden outburst, she didn’t know she had it so hard. Sympathy washed over Anne, and tears welled up in her dark blue eyes and without thinking she hugged Ara. Anne didn’t know what else to do other then pity the poor girl, nobody should go though this pain she must have gone though! Realization swept over Anne that she was hugging this random girl she didn’t know anything about. Which brought Anne to saying apology after apology
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Ara had a surprised look on her face but smiled and laughed. "Hehe, it's cool. You don't have to say sorry...um, so..what are you here for?" Ara smiled as she said this. Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad if she just kept being herself and maybe getting to know this girl.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Anne forgot her first question untill she asked again, what are you here for?

“I guess im here because…” she pulled up her shirt and took off the tape and her tail came out and the pain vanished instantly. She took the top hat off and big ears came out.

“I can also do this” she whispered a single word and fire shot out her finger and made like a rope made out of fire. she didnt want to add, that if she altered that word she could make whatever she wanted vanish

“I don’t know if I fall under neko or mage” she sighed and sat back down, she was most likely going to like Ara
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Ara was silent for a moment but smiled. "Oi, can I do something for a sec?" Ara gently raised her finger and poked at Anne's neko ears."Ha, they feel fluffy. The thing that you can do with fire is cool too. Ehh.. I basically fly and can control people's minds for about a certain amount of time. I'm still practicing on it though..."
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Anne giggled as Ara grazed her hand over her ears, sending chills down her spine. For some reason her ears were always super sensitive.

“Does it give you headaches mind controlling?”

she thought that over and stuck out her pinkie

“I pinkie promise not to ever burn you, if you never control me, kay?”
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:14 pm

"Sometimes it does if I practice on the mind-controlling part for too long....Pinky promise?" Ara smiled at this. Yes! A new friend, and already making a promise not to control her mind! Yay! Ara raised her finger and pinky promised. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Anne smiled at her new friend, this will be a fun year! Mr. P.Y Cho are potions teachers gave us the entire period to get to know our partners, I witnessed a few kids go up and almost beg for a different partner, sucks to be them I thought. Mr. P.Y. Cho gave us review for homework, me and Ara left the class smiling and giggling.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 pm

"Hey, you can come over to do that stupid review if you want. No parents either since I've heard they nag and stuff.." Ara walked over to her locker and concentrated on opening it.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:36 pm

“Really!? I live with my brother, but you see…” she leaned down and whispered “hes been going to raves a lot and hes on all these drugs, he scares me because I don’t want anger him, cause a few times he hit me, but that was before I got my powers, and I cant really fight back with out killing him” she stood up straight and put a smile back on her face like she didn’t just admit to being beaten.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:06 pm

"So...you're abused? That freakin sucks..why don't you move out and go somewhere else.. regardles if you can kick your bro's ass or not?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:41 pm

"well im not required of age, you see"
Anne said disappointed in her self for revealing her biggest secret since her 3 rd grade period. Anne was always sad that she couldnt leave her brother, but it really wasnt the age stopping her, it was her love for her brother. how can you leave what youve held close for your entire live? how could she admit to Ara how weak she really is, maybe over time, but not today, not now.

"what time do you want to go over to your palce then?" she let out a fake smile with her change of subject
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:45 pm

"Hmmm...um maybe right after school I guess. Is that okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:49 pm

"yeah, its no problem at all." Anne was actully alittle nervous about not informing her brother, but she didnt let it show. she simply tossed her hair off her shoulder and gave a goofy grin to break the tension.
She reached into her bag and pulled out her lesson plan.

"okay, i have... Morphing next. what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

izayki academy?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! Empty

Back to top Go down

izayki academy?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next