Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... Empty
PostSubject: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 am

Only the one for now, but here is a scythe I drew for a D&D character, along with a picture a friend drew, of said character weilding the scythe I drew. In case you are wondering, the character is a half-dragon drunkard, hence the wings and mug of beer. Again, I only drew the first pic, a friend drew the second. I also drew it in a rush during a D&D campaign, so, yeah.

Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... Picture0002

Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... Picture0004
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Lol you can draw well.. lol I can only draw girls! I tried drawing a chick with a weapon before and it didn't work out so well Hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Being able to draw people is better than drawing weapons, I feel. I wish I could draw people.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Keep practicing, the hardest parts of it is making the hands look like its really touching things, and lips. If you practice, you'll start seeing improvements so don't be discouraged if your first couple of drawings doesn't look as good as you have hoped for, just keep at it Smile I'd like to see more of your drawings cus everyone has their flaws when it comes to art you know, but everyone is also good at drawing something too.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Eh, I've been trying to draw people for years, never have gotten any better. Not really sure why. My weapon drawing, however, has improved to the point I showed you. My creative tendencies are less on the artistic side and more on the literary side.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Yeah but your second drawing has a person on it, and it looks pretty good, so I say you should try to keep at it and experiment around to see what you like :p
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Wow! I really like this one!! The perspective in the second one, and the wings and shading are done well. Post more please.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Yes, I agree with Jacob and Alie. The second one is AWESOME!! The wings and tattered clothing are great.
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:10 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
Yes, I agree with Jacob and Alie. The second one is AWESOME!! The wings and tattered clothing are great.

Very Happy POST MOAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Lol, but like I said, the second pic was drawn by someone else, lol. He drew my character, using the weapon design that I drew. The one you all like is the one I didn't draw, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Ah, so only the weapon is yours? Well, try to do character work as well it only helps you to challenge yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...   Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment... Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviaris 'Artwork', feel free to comment...
Page 1 of 1