Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 am

Well, Lady Saphira asked if I would post my art here...even though I'm really nervous. I don't think I'm very good, but Saphira really seems to like my drawings so I hope you do too? Please be kind and leave a comment, even if you don't like them. It's always nice to hear from people on what they think.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Temporary_zps5e9cfbbc This the newest WIP, Talia my huntress in Destiny. Still have a ways to go.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_konotacolor2
This is the first drawing I actually did as a Christmas gift for my good friend Greg. He's a HUGE Konata nut, and I thought making him this was a great idea. I wanted to give her a more mature look, but still keep that perky feel to her character. I used Prismacolor pencils to color it.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_Advent2
This is my own character Olivia, just a quick drawing for soon approaching "Summer Time Girls". She's very modest, and is wearing an original Jacob's Ladder 1-piece bathing suit. She really doesn't realize how pretty she really is.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_mandypanda7
Here is another original character, Mandy Panda. She's more of a mascot I'm working on for the Irving Anime Club. I really like her happy go lucky attitude, and that dress was a @$#&%^ to do.

I'll post some more in a bit, hope you like these so far?

Ok, well...here is some more sucky art..ha.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_Miho_FINISHED
My fan art of Tohya Miho by Fred Gallagher for Megatokyo. Coloring was rendered in Photoshop.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_Bio3This is a super prototype drawing of my original character Reina....(I know of the errors, but have since lost the original .tif file), she has a bio-silk bodysuit attached to her skin, and it can protect her from almost anything. The coloring was a bitch and digitally rendering colored pencils to this was a nightmare.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_SkaterSketchJacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_Brighton2Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_Brighton3
Just some stupid sketches for posing

New sketches...
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_ReinaFaces_NEW Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_ReinaFaces2-1 Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_ReinaFaces3These are of my original character Reina, just different facial sketches of her and bio-armor features.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_WonderTeresaThis is came from an idea a friend and I were joking about. What if anime characters were put in US comics...who would they be cast as? Well, I thought of Wonder Woman and Teresa of the faint smile from Claymore in her role....at least I thought it was a cool idea.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_GuardianThis was a sketch of a character for a story I've had stuck in my head.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_Spider-Clare This a drawing of Clare from "Claymore" trick or treating as a super hero!! Look out Spider-man here come the Claymore Spider. Wink She is so hot in that one piece.

Last edited by Jacob's Ladder on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 am

You're pretty good Smile I like your art work! Lol I can't color for my life lol! I have a box of 132 Prisma colors Colored Pencils and theyre still sitting in my drawer untouched. -_____-
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 am

fyeaitsaliekat wrote:
You're pretty good Smile I like your art work! Lol I can't color for my life lol! I have a box of 132 Prisma colors Colored Pencils and theyre still sitting in my drawer untouched. -_____-
If you look at them in reverse order, it will go from earliest to most recent. lol But, I'm my own worse critic and will hammer every drawing I do. The coloring was just luck, you should really try c
oloribng your work. Don't be afraid. Wink And thank you so much...I'll post more soon.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 pm

YES, POST MORE!! ^^ I can't wait to see.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
YES, POST MORE!! ^^ I can't wait to see.

<3 Saphira

Hmm...really? *smirk* Wink
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Uhm, hello!! Yes!!! Lol. I lack the ability to draw so I must seek comfort by looking at other people's works hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
Uhm, hello!! Yes!!! Lol. I lack the ability to draw so I must seek comfort by looking at other people's works hahaha.
Have you posted any art? I would like to see what our fearless leader can do..heh. Don't be shy. Though it is cute to see. Do you think I should post that fairy drawing I'm working on?
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Yes, I think you should DEFINITELY post the faerie!!

And no, no, no, no, I haven't posted anything! I doubt I will. ^^; I used to draw a long time ago, but I haven't tried my hand at anything in so long I know it would just turn out disastrous haha.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:02 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
Yes, I think you should DEFINITELY post the faerie!!

And no, no, no, no, I haven't posted anything! I doubt I will. ^^; I used to draw a long time ago, but I haven't tried my hand at anything in so long I know it would just turn out disastrous haha.

<3 Saphira

Oh come on....you don't forget how to draw. Smile Please, please...pretty please?! I will promise to post that drawing, if you post some of your drawings.

Here are a few more drawings...

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_ReinaEvil1
This is Kayla, she is Reina's younger sister and has been convinced that turning on her older sister would bring about a new age for Terrans. As she is more on the dark side, her outfit changed from the clean smooth look to that of dragon scale. Though she is younger, she is nearly equal...or more powerful than Reina.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_fallenangel
An angel posing...did this in a few hours.

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_Amanda_Hesche_Concept
Another proto-sketch of Reina...who thinks a cheer leader isn't cute? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm

More posted above.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:32 pm

the first drawing looks really good!!
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 am

fyeaitsaliekat wrote:
the first drawing looks really good!!
Thank you so much, it means a lot to me that you like it. Kayla has been a favorite of mine, just because I can try out more detail in her armor...plus her manorisms. She's a good girl gone bad. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Posted NEW DRAWINGS/SKETCHES in the top page. Any thoughts would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 am

Spide-Clare? That is GREAT!! What a hottie. <3
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 am

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
Spide-Clare? That is GREAT!! What a hottie. <3

I take it you liked this one? *blush* And Im sure she doesn't hold a candle to you in a one piece! Wink
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:43 am

Wow you've got talent, you draw the detailing really good, wish I could draw like that. I suck at detaling, and I know drawing takes mucho de patience and I don't have much of that. I love the ANGEL sooo much! I want to borrow her and attempt at coloring her. Have you ever used SAI (it has better colors than PS and it's very useful with the shading and the coloring/textures) I'm still learning how to use them both PS & SAI (Google it) but you're good at it. Especially with Tohya Miho, she's über cute! I really like Kayla she's sexual lol! Mandy Panda is gorgeous in red and Reina is really good, always have a back up so that that you don't loose your art work. Please post more!

Also I wonder if you have a DeviantArt account? If you don't get one and post your stuff there! X3

I draw sketches too but until I get them on a computer I will never color them by hand, I have only Crayola markers with silly scents and they're fun to uses sometimes but when it comes to shading and adding all the cool graphics and textures a la photoshop/SAI it ends there. I cannot color with them, the colors are waay too strong for me if you know what I mean. ^^;

I love your drawings, please please post more! And I've learned that if you want to master anything you have to practice 6 hours a day for 10 years.

Sakimichan got as good as she did drawing 10 sketches everyday for a YEAR! Wow, makes me want to follow in her footsteps!

Keep up the work!

XOXO
-A.
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:49 am

You are too kind...!! I try to draw as much as possible but working long hours leaves me so tired. You really liked the "Angel"...*blush*. Thank so much! Everyone likes Kayla...I wanted her to be a "bad girl", and look like a bad girl with different bio-skin having a sharp scaly appearance. And she is very sexual Wink but not in that way...in a naughty teasing kinda way. Unless it's Tyson (my main character)

Im really not that good with coloring I just lucked out using PS. I've heard Sai and would love to get it, but my tablet is out of commission at the moment so everything is hand drawn. I'll do my best to post more, I promise. Wink *hugz*
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 pm

AWESOME dude!! >w<; I wish I could use a tablet to draw digitally, looks so cool that way. Yes I really like that Angel draw more Angels! I will be looking out for your newest art work.

XOXO
-A.
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Angelique wrote:
AWESOME dude!! >w<; I wish I could use a tablet to draw digitally, looks so cool that way. Yes I really like that Angel draw more Angels! I will be looking out for your newest art work.

XOXO
-A.

You like so much....I would be happy to have you color her. Wink I'll around see what I can do with doing more Angels. lol Making you happy would be worth every feather.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:32 am

Nyaa! :3 Arigato gozaimasu! ^^ Hey, I'd like to show you some manga scans from Chobits by CLAMP that I'd colored last year. A sample of how I color basically. It's not perfect (I'm still learning how to use SAI), but I Ilike them & I hope you do too.

~chii

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) L_1
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) L_2
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) L_3

|freya

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) L_4
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Rsz_2l_6
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) L_5

Last edited by Angelique on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed one of chii illustrations)
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:47 am

Here's another sketching of Clare (Claymore) in a summer dress...just being an actual woman for once.
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Th_Clare
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 am

I'm gonna start coloring Angel now, should have her posted up here soon when I finish it. I think I will color a bunch of pics and post it in the artworks thread on the site. I'll let you know ^_^

Happy Holidays!

XOXO
-A.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 pm

POST MORE!!! I want to see! ^^

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:29 pm

@SaphiraShijinuske
SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
POST MORE!!! I want to see! ^^

Here are some recent facial drawings of my original character Tyson Moore.
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) 2013-03-08131918_zpsfa32c682
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) 2013-03-08131933_zpscc10714b
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) 2013-03-23195308_zpsb73a1233

Here are of Tyson in his hockey helmet, with the NHL/NHLPA/Owners in talks about manditory use of visors for players safety. I wanted the look of his helmet a little futuristic and still have the familiar look, without going over board. I used the look of the helmets in Tron: Legacy as an example...with the visor protecting the whole face with a one piece transparent Aluminum/poly-acrilic resin...there are vent holes by the mouth area to keep it from fogging and to allow for verbal communication with team mates.
Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) 2013-03-23195105_zps0ab33700

I have another but I have to wait till after a contest to post it.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:53 pm

That's an original character of yours? Awesome!! I like the whole Tron look, you pulled it off well without going over board.

Good job!! Now post MOAR!!! MWUAHAHAHA!!!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)   Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed.  :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Artwork....Comments welcomed. :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next