Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Im thinking personality wise she's still very impish lol. Just, you know... When need be a bit more proper.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Fine with me. Midna's personality was awesome, and she clearly was still playful upon regaining her true form, with that 'am I so beautiful you have no words left?' comment.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:49 pm

yeah :p I figured lol
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

XD Since Minda typically was very snarky to Link, I'm thinking she's going to project that on Rill too.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:05 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Okay. Should I time skip to morning? I want to get the story going :3
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Alright. I'm also looking forward to when Midna just decides to clue Link in to things, lol. But yeah, time skip is fine.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:03 pm

I just know that when I played the game, the chemistry between them was obvious as hell, and Midna knew what her feelings were, but couldn't bring herself to say them. Link obviously cared alot, but I don't see him knowing exactly what his feelings were. So it feels accurate to me, how they are acting. Just wonder when Midna will decide she needs to speak up about it.

And Rill's assumptions about what Link and Midna are doing actually become true, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

:p Well im thinking for that night Midna just kind of ended up half on top of him in her sleep is all. No lemon :p I think it should happen when someone asks if they're a couple or something.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Alrighty
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Just cause I wanted to:

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna1
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna2
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna3
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna4
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna5
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna6
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna7
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna8
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna9
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna10
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna11
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna12
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna13
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna14
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna15
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LInkMidna16
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna17
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna18
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna19
New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna20

also, this one I FEEL is safe, since everything is covered, and nothing actually sexual is going on:

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 LinkMidna21

also, I left out all pics I found that depict sex, lol. Though if you actually wanted those, I could email or PM them or something, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:48 pm

XD awww nah, these are cute >< Wtf though at the one of Midna smacking him and Zelda flying in the background???
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 pm

The flying Zelda is from the boss fight. You know, when Ganon possessed her and you had to deflect the magic back.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 am

Ah. So what did we want to have happen next??
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 am

Now we are getting into the plot I came up with, lol. Should mention, Ewril will likely be surprised by Toriko, since the Toriko she would remember was sweet and kind.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

So the guy is the cursed soul right? Rill you said might know him from when he was a child and her mother was healer. I'm thinking maybe she doesn't recognize him and being a healer it's kind of in her nature to offer to help someone coughing up blood ><
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Lol, yeah. It HAS been awhile since they have seen each other.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:36 pm

:p Rill was always the denim in lace type. A tom boy but one who would like to play girly girl stuff at times ya know? Makes sense she might like both genders then. She can be really kind and almost motherly, then she can be kind of stand offish and distant. :p
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:36 pm

I gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.   New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Zelda based thread. It has an original storyline of my own making.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4