Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

izayki academy?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female
Number of posts : 43
Animunny : 54
Registration date : 2010-08-13

izayki academy?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:04 pm

“M-m-my b-b-b-brother” Anne was pale white as her brother looked straight at her, a glare obviously plastered on his face, he did not approve. Anne stumbled back trying to make a run for it but soon enough her brother was towering over her gripping her wrist. Anne shrieked in terror as her brother strated hauling her away only muttering incoherent phrases.

“please no!” she screamed. Before he whipped around and cocked his fist back and threw a punch right at Anne’s cheek.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female
Number of posts : 30
Animunny : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:46 am

Ara gasped at seeing her friend being hit...and by her own brother in which she was just now introduced to in a barbaric way. She had to think of something quickly before it got worst. So she did the basic and common way. She walked over to Anne and her brother and she quickly pushed him off her. "Oi! What the fuck do you think you're doing to her?! Especially in damn public you dumbass!!!", she yelled out not caring if others were staring at her or covering their kids ears due to her colorful vocabulary. She glared at Anne's brother but in her mind she was very timid. What the fuck?! What do I do now?! Oh come one! Where's the manager or workers to come straighten this out!?, she thought with a few boosts of adrenaline panicking throughtout her body.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Anne’s brother just grinned at the little girl trying to stand up for his piece-of-trash sibling. He laughed and put his hand up to the stupid’s girls face and fire shot out sending her few ways down the road before grabbing hold of Anne again AND vanishing.

Anne straggled at Matthew, her brothers, strength. He had like an iron grip around her wrist. When they appeared in her own living room, he threw her at the wall. He whipped his hand off on his pants with a disgusted look on his face. Anne stood up abruptly and started begging at him.

“how dare you do that to her, please go back and help, she could be hurt.” tears were running down her cheeks, making everything extremely blurry. She just repeated please over and over again while he kicked her, that was until, she grew unconscious.

The next day she arrived at school as cheerful as she was before. She tightened the ace bandage on her stomach before continuing walking down to her locker, when she saw Ara, she tried her best to ran to her, but failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 am

Ara looked over from her shoulder to see Anne. She closed her locker with a loud slam and glared at her. "What the hell is wrong with your damn brother?!", she exclaimed. She rolled her eyes in annoyance for just even talking about him. "Your brother is a psycho and he shouldn't damn treat you that way!!" She tried to lower her voice a bit to not cause attention.
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:11 pm

“woah, calm done captain obvious.” Anne giggled. When she reached her friend.
“listen, my brother has anger issues, but don’t worry im fine.” Anne grinned a big toothy smile. She danced around Ara in her little world. She was looking forward to Morphing!

“Hey Ara! What do you think will be doing for Morphing today?” she jumped up and down with glee.

Realization hit her, THEY NEVER FINISHED THE REVIEW! “FUCK! Ara, the review” Anne leaned on a locker and slid to the floor holding her head between her knees, oh no, the second day here and were already going to fall behind, Anne grimaced.
Back to top Go down
lovelylittleangel
N00b
lovelylittleangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Ara sighed. "Ugh...fine, I'll forget about it...I still don't think he should treat you that way though..Review? Ohhh...yeah, I guess we both forgot about it. Well, homeroom is next right? We can just do it within twenty minutes?"
Back to top Go down
kiizmaik
N00b
kiizmaik

Female

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:59 pm

“Heehee I just also remembered, we have different classes today! Remember the different blocks?” Anne rested her hand on her neck in a simple gesture of ignorance. She giggled as she pulled Ara away from the locker and dragged her into a random dance.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Aerin Deschanel was driven by a stretch limo toward the school. Izayki Academy, School for the Gifted. Did she belong in such a place at such an unusual time? Not quite. Especially when you're a pureblood vampire known as Daughter of Deschanel. Very popular amongst the vampire society, and highly cherished like anexpensive rare item. At least that was how she imagined her as. Someone of high interest, simply because of her familiar lineage, most importantly for being a pureblood.

"Are you sure you want to do this Miss Deschanel?"

The pureblood's driver and butler asked, as he pulled the vehicle into the side walk, directly in front of the school grounds.

Aerin held her gaze toward the large, majestic building. Awed by such structure and design of such a scool. At hearing Butler's statement she redirected her attention at him, her golden, topaz hues brighter than any gem stone. "Certainly, I have already re-scheduled my life-style completlt to suit this affair. Not even Kylen will deter me from living a "normal" life..." She smiled a soft, close-lipped smile that graced her delicate, fine features. "well, close to normal as this particular school containes many students with gifts." She continued as she picked up a dark pair of Gucci sunglasses especially designed to shield her eyes away from the unfriendly rays.

Butler got out of the limo and quickly reached the passenger door, he held the black, Victorian laced parosol open for the tiny pureblood as she stepped out.

Taking the offered object from Butler's hand, Aerin flashed him a warm smile before walking away.

"I'll be seeing you Butler. Don't attempt to follow please, I can attend for myself in this school."

Those were her retreating words as she neard the school steps. Once she entered the school, the pureblood removed her shades and obviously closed her parosol. Suddenly, she was aware of the various glances thrown her way.
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: izayki academy?!   izayki academy?! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

izayki academy?!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3