Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain of the Bloody Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 PirateWoman

Jane watched him go with mixed emotions. On one hand she was glad to be alone and to think about what he had said. On the other hand she didn’t like being away from him. She felt so unsure of everything. What were they even? She was his first mate on this ship and he said he loved her, but that didn’t tell her much more. She sighed, figuring that she would learn soon enough what this all meant. She just hoped it was sooner rather than later.

Standing there alone had seemed like a good idea at first, until she was caught alone by one of the new crew mates. A man that had taken a hard look at her that very first day though she didn’t know about that.

“So First Mate huh?” He said leaning against the railing a little aways from her.

“Yes that would be correct.” She said warily, wondering what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 pm

"How hard did you have to blow to get that title, I wonder?" the man sneered, not bothering to look her in the eye as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Jane paused, shocked that someone had spoken to her like she was some common whore. Then again, maybe that’s what she looked like. Coming out of no where as First Mate especially when she had left his rooms only the day before. She supposed that probably did look pretty bad. Still, no excuse for speaking to her in such a way.

She could have turned on him angrily, lashed out like she was certain he wanted. Instead she did the exact opposite.

“As much as I’m sure you would love to know exactly how hard I can that’s no way to make it happen. I suggest you shove off and check how you speak to your betters.”

Last edited by Madness on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 pm

The man gave a bark of laughter. "Better? The only thing better you be doing is my laundry." he spoke with a sharp tounge, looking over to her. "Best to remember your place, Missy. Women don't belong at sea." he said dangerously low.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:16 pm

“Oh but of course not. Women are absolutely useless for everything but cooking and cleaning and sucking cock right?” She said softly, her green eyes flashing dangerously.

“Let me make something very clear. When I’m through with you, you’ll be lucky to even have a cock left for a eunich to suck”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:23 pm

"Sounds fun." He said looking down at her with bright purple hues. Creepy mother fucker. "Any time, puppet." he grinned before walking off.

"Move it kid." he grunted, knocking a cabin boy flat on his ass as he passed, the straggly boy dropping the tar bucket he was carrying.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Jane stood there for a moment in shock, unsure what to make of this guy. He was rude, crude, and obviously challenging her from the very get go. But not on her merits for the job but because she was a woman. She snapped out of her thoughts when she saw the poor boy go flying, picking up his bucket and helping him back to his feet.

“Here, lets get this tar cleaned up shall we?” She said kindly, holding out her hand for one of the brushes he was supposed to use to spread the tar.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

The boy blinked then nodded handing her a brush. "Yes ma'am." he said, already back on his hands and knees, attempting to get to work.

The boy was small and strangely, long matted black hair and dark sun kissed skin similar to Joseph. Only his eyes were a dull brown, not a captivating two toned hue. His joints seemed too big for his twiggy arms and legs. Either this boy had alot more growing to do- which was quite possible, or he was undernourished... Also highly likely.

No wonder Josph had taken him onto the crew.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 pm

It was an odd sight. There was the cabin boy, scrubbing away and there was Jane, on her hands and knees as well, cleaning right beside him. The few people that walked by were shocked to say the least. They’d never seen someone in her position on their hands and knees cleaning alongside a lowly boy like that. Faster than lightning the news was all over the ship, and the crew was in awe of this woman.

When they finished she stood and stretched, smiling at the young boy.

“There we go. Looks like the wood was just hammered down. What’s your name lad?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 pm

"Matthew." the boy responded promptly, attempting to scratch the tar out from under his nails and failing horribly. He had a horribly thick accent. "Matthew De la Torre."

He dared a glance up at the intimidating woman and smiled a sort of crooked grin. "Thank you... I would have been here for hours doing that by myself, Miss."

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:01 am

“Not a problem Matthew, and please, call me Jane. We’re on the same crew now.” she smiled reassuringly, patting him on the shoulder. The kid was so small and obviously hadn’t had enough to eat, probably ever in his life.

“Now I want you to do me a favor Mr. De la Torre. Run down to the kitchens and ask Mr. Ferrel if he has any leftovers from dinner for me alright? If he does bring me a plate. Oh and grab something for yourself as well alright?”

Her smile was so genuine and unguarded, one couldn’t help but feel warm and comforted just by her presence at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Sorry it's bee so long! classes started and such XD

----
"Yes ma'am! Anything you want miss." he replied, tossing his dark hair free from its pony tail in doing so.

The boy nodded once more, then tore ass downstairs to do as he was told, a few crewsmen or women for that matter, considering their 1st. mate carefully, attempting to figure out her game maybe.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Jane watched the boy run off and sighed, leaning against the railing as she ran a hand through her long hair. This wasn’t good. Not by a long shot. Now she knew she had at least one crewmate who disliked her and questioned her ability to act as 1st mate. What he had said to her was unacceptable but what could she do about it. One thing she knew for sure was that she couldn’t mention this to Joseph. It would just be proving the bastard right.

No this one she would have to deal with on her own. Jane wasn’t afraid either. She had taken down men much more threatening than that guy and she knew she could handle herself.

Last edited by Madness on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:24 pm

... o.o Reposted I think. Accident maybe?
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:42 am

((Sorry!! I guess it didn't work the first time. lol. And don't worry about being gone so long, when life calls it calls! Razz))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Below deck, in the galley, the boy made his way to the ginger man at the stove. "Ms. Jane asked me to get her some food." he spoke up, eying the man hesitantly. The last thing he wanted was to be scolded or hit for lying when he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Mr. Ferrel looked down at the boy, an eyebrow raised suspiciously at the kids request. There was always the chance that he was lying so that he could get more food for himself. But then again, Jane hadn’t come for dinner and she could very well have sent the kid to fetch her some food. He wondered for a moment what would happen if this kid was sent back with nothing. If Jane would end up down in the kitchens yelling at him herself.

Shrugging, he decided to take the risk. From what he’d seen of the woman he assumed she would probably have sent the boy in her stead, busy with something else most likely. Besides, he liked the girl and didn’t want her angry with him. Nor did he want any problems from the Captain who seemed to have quite the liking for his first mate anyways.

“You best be telling the truth boy.” He said harshly, filling a bowl with some of the stew from dinner, placing a roll of bread next to the bowl. “Now you bring that straight to her. I see or hear about you eating it yourself and I’ll see you whipped.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

"Got it." the boy said picking up the stew and bread, taking care not to spill any. He glanced up at the cook before hurrying out of the Galley, preferring to be above deck as opposed to below.

He took the steps two at a time, managing to keep the liquid within its container, looking around for the first mate who had so kindly helped him with that tar.

Oh... Right... the tar." he blinked, looking down at his hands before going back downstairs. "Uh, hey." he said to get Ferrels attention. "I'm not gonna get in trouble for bring her food with black hands, will I?" he asked, suddenly hesitant to bring the soiled bowl to her.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Ferrel looked at the boy incredulously. In a small way it was almost endearing how much the kid cared what Jane thought, but for the grizzled cook it was mostly irritating. Taking the bowl brusquely he wiped it clean, throwing the rag to the boy to clean his hands as well. Handing it back to him he couldn’t but smile for a moment, noting how nervous the kid seemed.

“Don’t keep her waiting lad. I don’t think shes the patient type.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:05 pm

The boy nodded, hurrying back up the stairs. energetic little bugger.

Once topside, he looked around, spotting the woman on the deck, just outside of the captains quarters. That platform was a good place to oversee the majority of the ship.

He made his way up to her with the bun and stew, glancing around- not wanting anyone to bump into him while carrying hot soup. tar was one thing, soup? Not so fun to spill. "Here miss." he announced, pulling her out of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Jane looked over at the boy, surprised for a moment until she remembered that she had sent him to get her food. She smiled softly before taking the bowl from him.

“Thank you.” She said kindly, taking the bread roll and handing it back to him. “I see you didn’t get anything for yourself. Here. Payment for the meal.”

She winked conspiratorially at him as if it was some inside joke that now would only be between the two of them. Of course her entire demeanor also told him not to argue and just eat the bread.

Taking a spoonful of the stew she grimaced before finally eating. It wasn’t that it tasted bad or anything like that, she just didn’t want to eat quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm

[lol. If you wanted to know where those italics came from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXOSquxE1d0 That might help give you an idea of what i had in mind.... the beats just soooo amazing]

The boy grinned from ear to ear. "Thank you miss." he said, happily taking a chunk out of the bread. "This is my first time working on a ship." he informed her. "Last time, I was below deck the whole time, tied up with a whole bunch of other people... It wasn't any fun at all. And I didn't get any food either." he said sitting down, his legs dangling between the railing. "I'll work as hard you as you want me to miss, just dont make me sleep down there?" he looked up at her as they both had their first meal in what seemed like forever.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:36 pm

((Cool song! I might join that rp. Are you planning on replying to any of the others or are they dead at this point?))

If there was one weakness Jane had, it was for cabin boys. Kids young enough that they should still be at home with their mothers but instead they were working on a ship where death could claim their young lives at any moment, where they were beaten for the slightest infraction only to grow into bitter men who were angry at the world. Such compassion was a weakness in a pirate though, especially in a female pirate where the men already assumed that because she was a woman she wouldn’t be able to do what a pirate had too. It probably didn’t help that she had started her pirating days as a simple cabin boy and knew the cruelty that could be inflicted.

Taking another spoonful of the soup she sighed. “Its not my choice where everyone sleeps Matthew, but I’ll tell you a secret. The extra rope for the rigging on the fore deck is easy to hide in and rather comfortable to sleep in.” She said softly, remembering the many times she had slept in curled up rope or behind barrels to escape the others.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm

[i posted on all of them except harry potter o.o]

Matthew blinked, looking out at the deck, spotting a few rope mounds and barrels. He looked up at the starie sky and then back to Jean. "I'd rather sleep in the crows nest than below deck." he said simply, taking another bite out of the bread in his hand.

There was a rather loud thud from inside the captains cabin.

Matthew blinked, looking over his shoulder curiously.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

((Omg I didn't even notice. Razz Ill have to go reply to those then. lol Be back in about an hour. I have to go walk my dog.))

While Matthew looked over curiously, Jane turned and looked at the door with an unreadable expression. That thud had sounded a lot like someone falling but the last time she had checked no one was supposed to be in there. Josephs had left for the main deck a while ago, could he have come back when she wasn’t paying attention?

She looked over at Matthew and smiled. “Well I wouldn’t recommend the crows nest since its far too easy to fall off or have someone find you. Try my suggestion.” She said simply, but obviously dismissing him for now. She took a few steps over to Josephs door and knocked, wondering what the hell was going on. She didn’t wait to be invited in, having a feeling that whatever she would find on the other side either wouldn’t want her to know they were there, or would need her help anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain of the Bloody Rose
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next