Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain of the Bloody Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:54 pm

"Seems ironic some how..." Joseph muttered to himself, though looked to the elderly man. The last time he was an apprentice... well, he killed his master in his sleep.... Hm.....

he looked to Collina then back to the Captain. "If I get along with the crew well enough, you might just infd yourself with the where abouts of Dread pirate Roberts goodie stash." he tempted the woman before stepping down to follow the elderly man.

[oh!!! http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=pirate+man#/diuejg him after his crew was hung!]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Jane couldn’t help but laugh at his comment. “Don’t piss me off and you might find you actually enjoy your time here.” She didn’t stay much longer before turning and heading back towards the wheel, barking out orders as she went.

Collins didn’t waste time getting Joseph away from Jane and led him to where he bunked. He gestured blindly to a bunk opposite his, showing him that he would share Collin’s private room. He sat down heavily and started laughing hysterically, taking him by surprise.

“Oh she’s taking a liking to you she has!” He said between laughs, holding his sides. “I was so sure she was going to spat in my face for the suggestion. Normally new guys are left to fend for themselves, find their own niche. She set you up quite nicely. What did you do?” The old man asked, his voice friendly.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Joseph blinked. "Uh... Not much." he said. "Told her about my back...." he thought back. "Really, that's it. I didn't say much else."

His eyes had lost their harshness he had shown to the Captain while recalling his past experiences.

[im kinnda half modeling him off kenshin. XD]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 pm

((Lol got that impression. I like him though. This shall be interesting. ^.~))

Collins chuckled and shook his head good naturedly.

“Well whatever you did you did it right. Did she ask you to take her life?” He asked, lowering his voice.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 pm

He blinked. "Yes, she did do that." he said. "I said I would rather be a deck hand for hr than have another woman's blood on my hands." he recalled. "You don't think that was what made her like me, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Collins didn’t laugh that time

“I doubt it. I think she does it to all of us. Makes me worried sometimes. Its like shes suicidal or something but I suppose it’s a great test of loyalty. After we leave that room none of us want to take her life or even have the option again. There’s something about having someone open themselves like that to attack. Makes you have respect for them.”

Collins shook his head, and lay back on his bed staring at the ceiling as the boat rocked back and forth steadily.

“Well, anything you want to know feel free to ask. Its up to me now to keep you in line so don’t do anything stupid.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 am

"So long as noone picks a fight with me, I'll be fine." he promised sitting down. "though I'm more in the business of cutting me up rather than sewing them up."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:23 am

((TIME SKIP))

Collins chuckled at that a bit.

“Most of us are. Trust me strapping fellow like you will get to fight. But we gotta have someone else that can sew them up too. That’s why people fear the Bloody Rose you know. All of us are too healthy for being pirates.”

After that Collins said good night, that they would have one hell of a day tomorrow and shut down the lamp plunging them in darkness. He was right. The next day had been devoted to anyone injured in the fight who hadn’t been seen to the day before, and taking care of anyone else that needed fixing up. Collins showed Joseph as much as he could, forcing the man to do it himself as well.

That first week was spent like that, though Skip would sometimes borrow him for other tasks, though true to her word, Skip kept him away from anything that might remotely injure his back. One thing for sure, Jane was a woman of her word. It had been a full seven days and Joseph was working with Skip again, fixing some rope when Skip said matter of factly, “We’ll be coming to port soon. You’re to stay on the ship until we ship out again. Should only be there for a few hours if that.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 am

"Fine by me." Joseph said. "I hate the feeling of land under my feet anyway." he said, as he finished tieing the knot.

Joseph had only been in one small skirmish so far, and he had won hands down. No one else had tried to fight him since. What had happened was one of the guys thought it would be funny to slap his back. He had ended up on the gorund with a blade at his thought and glass an inch form his eye. It had actuly been Skip to break up that match.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:37 am

“Good.” Skip said, pulling the rope taut and pulling another one forward to fix up. “I didn’t want to have to fight you should you decide you wanted on land.”

He laughed at that, kidding around with the young man. He had found Joseph quite enjoyable. Not someone you wanted to catch off guard but none the less a good guy and fun to talk too. They had never talked much about their past’s of course, it was not something that anyone really liked to get into.

“So, the captain wants to speak to you later.” Skip said, watching Joseph’s reaction carefully.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:42 am

"Why does she have a hangnail." he sighed. She had called him in for that, honestly, two days ago- just to see if he woudl respond well. It annoyed him, but he took care of it.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 am

Skip laughed. It was always funny watching the captain mess with new people. She always got a kick out of it, and the crew loved watching guys walk in all eager to leave looking like someone told them Christmas got canceled.

“Naw, I think its actually serious this time. She wouldn’t tell me what its about. You’re supposed to go in to see her right after dinner though.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:54 am

"Alright." he said tieing the last rigging. "I'll be sure to do that." he said, then rached into his pocket, handing Skip a ring. "Do me a favor and pawn that while your in town." he said. "Been in my pocket since I got on this ship. I'd rather have some rum."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 am

Skip nodded and finished up the rigging before getting up and stretching. It was time for dinner and the two made their way to the galley to get their portion, eating in companionable silence. When dinner was nearly over Skip nudged Joseph and nodded towards the door, reminding him of his meeting with the Captain.

Jane herself was waiting in her study, the place she always met her crew. In her hand was a very expensive wine glass, though instead of wine there was rum. She swirled it lightly before downing the glass and pouring herself another. She did not like the plan that was currently forming in her mind, though she didn't have much of a choice about it. Her expression was soft as she watched the swirling amber liquid.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:24 am

There was a knock on the study door, Joseph waiting for a response with his hands in his pockets. his hair was tied back and out of his face for the most part, his two toned eyes looking up at the stars.

When he heard her call for him to enter, he stepped in closing the door behind him out of habit. "You wanted to see me bout something?" he asked raising an eyebrow curiously.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 am

Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 FemalePirate

It didn’t take long for her expression to harden again as she downed that glass of rum again. She’d had a bit much that night already, and so she was already starting to feel its effects. She’d have to make this quick or she’d start losing her composure. Why did they have to be coming into port tomorrow? The fact she had to have this conversation tonight, on this day. Sighing she poured herself another drink without thinking about it, the fifth so far.

“Rum?” She asked sitting down at the table and gesturing to the bottle on the table.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:44 am

"No, I'm good." he said eyeing her. "But you're drinking like a woman set on forgetting somethin." he pointed out.

His two toned eyes were locked on her with a glimmer of concern showing.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:57 am

“We all have things we would rather forget.” She said sullenly, not as coldly as she could have had, had she actually been sober. She was by no means drunk, it would take much more than that, but she was getting there. She would have to make this quick otherwise she might drop the normal guard that she kept up all the time.

“I have a job for you, only for you, and no one else on this ship is to know about it.” She said bluntly, gesturing to the seat opposite her. She was watching him over her glass and she took another drink from it, bring the full wine glass down to half. This night was not going to go well for her, her green eyes focused as always and yet losing the edge to them.

“I need to know however, that I can trust you. That you wont run off once you set foot on land.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:01 am

"..." He considered her before pulling his cross off, tossing it to her. "Consider it insurance." he said seriously. "You know I'll be back for it." he promised. "What job?" he asked as he took a seat, listening to what she had to say.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 am

Jane took the cross and examined it for a moment before putting in her coat pocket. She decided it would be good enough for now, after all he never took the damn thing off. Drinking the rest of her glass she poured another as she explained.

“There’s a man in Port Angeles who owes me quite a lot of money but dodges me whenever I come to port. He know’s my crew by sight and I don’t exactly blend in. I need someone that he doesn’t know, someone he’s never seen before. I need you to get as much money off him as you can. If he doesn’t have what he owes me, then there’s something precious to be taken from him.”

She smiled over her glass, looking positively devilish as she watched the amber liquid as if it was liquid gold. She was definitely starting to feel the effects now. She had downed six glasses now. Any more and she might actually subject herself to poisoning, though she wouldn’t stop. Not yet anyways. She had meant what she said to him that day when he had first arrived. She didn’t think she could die, though she had good reason to believe she couldn’t.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:20 am

"How much does he owe you exactly?" Joseph asked, raising an eyebrow.

He decided to be ballsy, reaching over taking the glass from her. "Ought to be careful... Drink much more and we'll have to feed you ash." he warned. He set the glass down on her desk in front of her, frowning. "What sort of special thing did you want me to take?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 am

Jane frowned at his audacity. She reached across the table taking her glass back and downing it before he could fight her for it.

“Watch yourself.” She said, setting the glass down. She did however, not pour another which was a small victory at least.

“He owes me a hundred thousand pounds.” She said simply, the answer coming out of her mouth smoothly. She leaned back in her chair and seemed to relax a bit, the alcohol taking effect on her system finally.

“If he doesn’t have it I want his sword. I believe its still in the basement of his villa. The sword is engraved with the word Hart on the blade. If he doesn’t have the money, bring me that sword.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:29 am

Joseph raised an eyebrow. "You... want a heart sword." he was checking to make sure he heard correctly. He sighed. "Alright, consider it done." he said, standing up. "That it Captain?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:37 am

Jane rubbed her head, confused by what he was saying.

“Not a heart sword. it’s a saber with the word Hart engraved on the blade. Ugh that doesn’t make sense either. It’s the nicest bloody sword he has! That’s all you need to know.” She said, frustrated with herself.

“Yes, that’s all.” She added, getting up to stand by her window. She wasn’t very steady on her feet though as she reached for her bottle, leaving the glass on the table. When he didn’t automatically get up and leave she turned back to look at him, her eyes definitely glazed over now.

“I said leave.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 am

He frowned. "I couldn't in good conscious." he said. "You're piss drunk." he pointed out.

He took a step forward, taking the bottle from her hand gently. "Drinking doesn't dull the pain. It only puts it off for another day." he said, setting the rum down on the desk. "... You should take better care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain of the Bloody Rose
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next