Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legend of the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Legend of the Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Legend of the Moon - Page 2 Hunter
She isn't here...she...can't be...dead...?

Haunting thought. But the hunter couldn't help but think so, with the way the goddess had been the first time they had met, he could only imagine how hard she'd put up a fight to defend her turf. And how horrible she must feel for not being enough to have protected her forest. In a way, Aleksei understood her situation, at least a little. He could see her ways manifested in every living creature he'd peer at, from the wolves to the trees in their sorrowful state.

In Takir.

It was because of that sincere and unwavering gaze that his eyes were blessed with from the shadow of their goddess in eyes of his companion; that he could never truelly forget.

Among all the people he had ever came across, that woman had somehow managed to brand her visage into his mind, making the mere act of pushing her away impossible.

And now as hunter and wolf followed the other, a dreadging feeling blossomed in his chest. What if she was dead? What would happen to the rest of the forest? Whoever did this would be really sorry, this he couldn't forgive. Aleksei was going to kill whoever was responsible for this.

"Please show me to the goddess, I need to see her..."

He tried to control his temper as he regarded the wolf, no longer was he on his good side. The hunter was sure that Takir was also feeling just as enraged as he did, this forest was his home, even if he did travel with Aleksei, it was still his little space where he could always go back to if he ever changed his mind.

Aleksei would be pretty pissed off too if he found out his home was totalled. Although his home was never in one place, he did used to know what it was like to have one stable place to call it such. With this in mind, he drew out the Crimson Rebellio, no longer caring who was watching, and then he wondered strangely. Was the goddess alone? Didn't she have any other familiars to help defend this forest? Where were they? Why weren't they here?

Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 am

Legend of the Moon - Page 2 Artemis-1

From the darkness of the forest where they traveled they were watched. Not by the people who hunted the Goddess so ruthlessly, they had yet to notice that a new intruder was within the wood. No, who watched now was the eyes of the hawk hiding in a tree, or the mice scurrying silently on the ground. They watched and waited, wondering who this new person was and what he wanted within their home as well.

They didn’t go much father before Takir stopped dead, his hackles raised. Out from the trees stepped a lynx, the only wild cat within the wood that a wolf had to fear for their ferocity was well known. The cat watched Takir closely, its yellow eyes calculating and cold, and yet the animal wasn’t hissing or growling. Slowly Takir relaxed, his great eyes trained on the cat as well. Almost as if they were talking over something between the two of them, and coming to some kind of truce.

Seconds later though it seemed like hours the cat jumped back into the brush, and Takir bounded forward obviously following a path now. Turning to look at Aleksei again in a manner that was uncannily like the Goddess so long ago, it was obvious the young male wanted him to follow.

They didn’t travel alone for long. Soon it was obvious that all manner of creatures were watching their path, the eyes of birds following them from the trees, the footfalls of deer and elk pounding beside them, and the growls and snarls of wolves, bears, and lynx from the surrounding darkness. In the destruction of their forest the creatures had all gathered to protect the one thing that could save them and meant anything to them at all. For at the middle of it all, in deep recesses of the forest that still looked pristine and untouched like from the hunters memory, lay the Goddess herself.

She was in her human form, and yet her inner light was greatly dimmed. In fact, she almost seemed mortal in the half light of the deep forest, her perfectly formed fingers tracing the surface of the pond that lay beside her. She was on her knees, as if she was admitting defeat. On one side of her was the she-wolf from so long ago who had given up Takir that day, her dominating gaze immediately trained on the intruders, her lips lifting in a silent snarl.

Artemis seemed to take no notice of them at all.

Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 am

Aleksei followed Takir silently when he took the lead and when they reached hailing distance from the goddess he already knew things were much more worse than they had seemed. She didn't noticed theit nearness, or maybe she just couldn't care. In either case it wouldn't stop him from doing what he was called for.

"Who did this?"

Was all he could muster as he finally hesitated a few feet away from her.

ooc-((So sorry I took forever to post, my mom and I were at my brother's house and there are no computers there. But I'm home now and I will try to be as active as I can. Happy Holidays! ^-^//))

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:52 pm

((No problem! I figured you were probably busy with the holidays and what not.))

She stopped her mindless caressing of the still water, the only indication that she gave that she had heard him. Instead it was the she wolf who stood and walked over to him, her white fur glinting in the soft light. Her golden eyes were warm and calculating, analyzing his every movement. Takir stepped forward, his fur bristling at what appeared to be a threat.

She stopped and stuck out her nose, and Takir did the same thing, mother and son greeting each other after a long separation. Immediately he backed down, recognizing her for who she was both to him and to the forest around her. Once again she stepped forward and put out her muzzle waiting for Aleskei’s hand. Instinctively there was only one hand that he would want to give her, the hand that had been marked so very long ago.

Holding out his hand she touched the mark with her muzzle, and images flooded into his mind, images of Artmesis’s battles, running with the wolves in terror. The destruction of the forest bit by bit as a group of masked wizards and witches, destroyed everything. When the images finally stopped, the she wolf stepped back and looked back at her mistress, the Goddess who was so weak she could barely stand.

Suddenly Aleksei understood everything, and the truth was far more horrifying than what he could simply see. Takir whimpered pitifully, having seen the same visions as his master. He stepped forward towards the silent woman and sat. Only then did she finally turn, her light seeming to blink painfully lower as she moved to look at the young wolf.

“Takir.” She said softly, her voice quiet and enchantingly beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:46 am

After seeing the memories in the little screen behind his eyelids, the hunter opened his eyes to see what was left of the forest. After this he would then gaze at Takir with a new determination in his visage, now wasn't the time to feel sorry. In a way he felt that it was his fault this had happened, maybe if he hadn't left, he could have prevented this; protected the forest.

However, if he had remained, then all those other people he had saved from the onslaught of demons, vampires and other supernatural freaks wouldn't have made it alive. Everyday that he awoke to, six billion people depended on him. How he managed to live through it all was a mystery.

Leveling his eyes at the goddess he addressed her formally, no matter her state, she was still a goddess and he would always respect her. After all, he owed her for saving him that day many years ago.

"The forest is still intact, that means they'll be back to finish the job. From here on out I will defend this forest. They won't do you anymore harm." He promised, then looking up at the trees that hung with sorrowful leaves above. "I won't let them."

And for this he asked the goddess if he could enlist the help of the strongest animals that could help fight back, he had a plan and it needed all the resources he could get. He figured that if he could catch them off guard, they had a winning chance. And maybe just figure out why the hell they were attacking the forest in the first place. While he discussed this with her, someone in a dark cloak loomed behind a tree watching guardedly and listening to what was being spoken.

Legend of the Moon - Page 2 Juuri14xc6-2

I don't think he's a threat...'

Bellosse thought as she hid herself behind the tree when she thought that one of the wolves suddenly glanced her way. She was a stranger to the forest -more like an intruder. But for some reason the birds and the animals never bothered her when she entered it, only, they just watched. Like her, with caution.

And in a sense they had no reason to be wary of her, for she was no threat. If so, she would have done something drastic by now wouldn't she? Bellosse was more against what had been happening to the forest than anyone in the village. They either knew a goddess dwelled within the wood, or were ignorantly clueless of her presence. But not she, being the only Charmed witch left in all of the world, Bellosse has always been in hiding. Secretly going off to vanquish demons when her guardian was asleep. Now at twenty-one, she was more than old enough to fend for herself, and didn't need permission to do anything.

Now she too wanted to help fight against the other witches and wizards that had all gone insane -attacking the forest for god knows why. As she listened to Aleksei speak, she devised a plan within her own mind, secretly teaming up with him. All in order to save the dying forest.

((I think now would be the right moment to have Takir notice her and point her out to the goddess. ^^/))

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:50 am

Artemis didn’t respond to what he said, instead reaching out and placing her pale hand on Takir’s head, petting him lightly. He crooned and growled lightly as she petted him, thoroughly enjoying the lightness of her touch. Some part of him had been missing the moment he had left the forest. That missing part had been this woman, their protector and goddess.

When she stopped and turned to Aleksei it was sad eyes.

“I cannot give you an army. We already tried that and they decimated everything. Any more loss, any more death, and I will lose the rest of this forest.”

Before Aleksei could respond the she wolf, who had been walking around them protectively picked up a scent and snarled, her fur bristling. Takir ran up to stand beside the she-wolf, growling at what appeared an empty space in between the trees. Artemis turned her sad eyes to stare at the blackness, her gaze penetrating and harsh even with her weakness.

“Come out little one. Come out, or they will rip you to shreds.”

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:48 pm

"...Sorry I asked."

Aleksei stated, not about to argue with her it was her choice after all. If she wouldn't allow the animals to help him then he would just have to do the job himself. If Takir decided to remain in the forest, then he would let him. Aleksei wasn't that type of person to puch people into doing things. He always believed that if things had to be done a certain matter, then he would just go with it. He always had a way to deal with any type of problem, this was just another task.

The hunter nodded at the goddess, telling her that she was right, and that anymore damage, it would surely be over. He told her then to remain in the forest where it was safe, so that he could go after whoever is responsible and put an end to it.

Aleksei turned when he caught movement not too far from where they stood. Takir and his mother were staring at one tree in particular.

A young woman in an opaque cloak stepped from behind the tree.

"Don't be so suspicious, I am not like the others."

Bellosse said gently as she took a few more small steps closer. Hesitating, she gazed at the wolves meaningfully, before redirecting her attention at the goddess and then at the hunter.

"My name is Bellosse Halliwell. Half White-lighter, half Witch. I too come here to join your group. I have recently seen what had happaned to the forest and it's horrible. I wish I could have done something before to have prevented it but because of the circumstances it wasn't possible." She grimaced for a moment as she spoke, her eyes swung away from their faces to the ground all covered in burnt leaves and other signs of the destruction that had unfortunately rained from them.

Her brown eyes then settled at the leaves that had remained in the trees above, as though in staring at them hard enough, she could find the solution to all this madness.

"But that doesn't mean that all is lost. I'm sure something can be done to make things right again and I will do whatever it takes to make it happen." She smiled a bit, her emotions balanaced upon it and then looked at the goddess and hunter for a responce.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Artemis watched the girl warily not sure if she could trust this outsider. Once upon a time she would have at least given the girl the benefit of the doubt, knowing that if she proved untrustworthy that her arrow would pierce the girls heart by sunset. Now things had changed. Artemis was not as strong as she was before and could not take out a threat if this Bellosse became one.

When the she-wolf lowered her lips and ceased snarling Artemis knew she could trust this girl. Her wolf was a suspicious creature by nature and she knew a liar when she saw one. If the wolf would trust this girl promising help, then so would the Goddess. For now at least.

“There may be a way.” She said softly, looking between the two of them with her deadened eyes. “There is a seer among them. A woman who knows the sacred arts and is using them to help whoever this force is. She attempts to see where I am, and uses my creatures as her eyes and ears. Whenever I fought against them she somehow bound my power, leaving me defenseless as they attempt to capture me. Find her, and destroy her. Then and only then, can we take away their advantage. Then I can destroy them for what they have done to my forest.”

((I'll play the seer.))
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:09 am

"A Seer huh? Doesn't that mean she could also see the future?" Aleksei asked, he divided his gaze from the witch to the goddess. He had never faced a Seer before and knowing what they were he couldn't imagine how much more difficult the task would be; but it still wouldn't deter him from completing the job.

"Yes, Seers can see the future, but the future is always changing, you can never be too certain."

Bellosse said, looking at the hunter with determined expression. She then looked at the goddess, "Do you have anything that belongs to the seer? It could be a piece of cloth, something she owns or anything that could help me track her direct location?"

Bellosse began to search through her bag for her map and the crystal pendellum that would be used along with the item belonging to the seer in order to target exactly where she was. Opening the map, the witch spread the large map on to the ground, then glanced up to the goddess, waiting.

At hearing the witch's reply, he nodded, unfazed and decided then and there that as soon as he found that seer, he would destroy her. "...You find her. I'll kill her." He told Bellosse bluntly. That was the plan.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Artemis looked over at the she-wolf who seemed to nod before she disappeared into the darkness of the surrounding woods. She came back after a few moments with a single piece of white cloth in her jaws that she gave to the witch grudgingly, a growl coming unbidden from her throat as she dropped the cloth in the witch’s hands before springing back to stand beside Artemis again. The she-wolf was a distrustful creature and though she knew this woman was sincere in her desire to help, it didn’t mean that the wolf had to like her.

“I’m sure that will suffice.” The Goddess said calmly, watching as Bellosse pulled out her pendulum. “Be wary my warriors. Not all is as it seems. Remember that some times a strike of the blade is not the best course.” She nodded to herself before turning to a large elk that stood nearby. The creature stepped forward and allowed her to jump on to its back.

“I must go. The last remaining creatures of this forest need all the protection I can provide and my position here has been compromised. If Miss Bellosse could find me, it is only a matter of time before they will find me as well. Hurry. Find the seer and stop her power.”

With that said the elf ran, with many of the forest creatures gathered around following after her. Only Takir stayed, whining a moment when his mother licked his muzzle before also following Artemis.

Legend of the Moon - Page 2 Asuka111

Her name was Neferti. She had been a seer of the highest order, the last remaining women of Isis, the Egyptian goddess of women and magic. She had been the queen of the Egyptian pantheon, a powerful Goddess who only showed herself to her most loyal priestesses. Neferti had barely enough time to warn her Goddess of the danger that had been coming for her, and these barbaric people, those who thought they could harness the very power of the gods had used her ever since to find and track other gods and goddesses to add to their growing collection of power.

Now she was forced to hunt for more of the lost and forgotten gods and goddess their current target the Greek Goddess of the Hunt Artemis. She sighed as she her fingers touched the water that she was supposed to be using to see where this goddess was. Suddenly a vision rocked her, the faces of two, and instantly she knew what they were doing. She could see the pendulum and a piece of her torn clothing from the last battle. She saw the angry look on the mans face. As she came back to her own body, her breathing heavy she knew at last the time had come. Soon, she would be the hunted.

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

"I don't fight with just a blade, I've got many tricks up my sleeve." Aleksei muttured as he watched the goddess depart. He would then turn to see the witch as she commenced to use the cloth to find their prey -his prey.

"Ah, perfect." Bellosse smiled as she gently took the given piece of torn fabic from the she-wolf. Wrapping it gingerly around the chain of the pendullum she held it over the map, the stone swung in a circular motion round the map as it "searched" for their target. Then it suddenly lurched onto the paper map, as if attrackted to the spot like a magnet.

The seer wasn't very far from the forest.

OOC-[I'm not sure where the seer is so I'll leave that for you to mention. ^_^]

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:35 am

Legend of the Moon - Page 2 Asuka111

Neferti didn’t waste time as she made her way through the camp, hiding behind tents and crates as guards passed. She could not be seen as she made her way out or they would simply drag her right back in. She was a prisoner to these barbarians. The only reason they hadn’t killed her when they had taken the power of Isis was because of her abilities. If she hadn’t been a seer, she would have been dead like her fellow sisters.

That death was something she had fervently wished for since she watched her beloved Goddess taken and sealed away, and her sister priestesses slaughtered ruthlessly before her very eyes. She desired it above all things, and now the opportunity was at hand. She would have her chance to redeem herself for her part in all of this, and it would be at the hands of the two that hunted for her now.

She didn’t get far however, before she was spotted and dragged back to her tent, kicking and screaming. The camp was set on the outskirts of the forest, next to a burned down village that used to be home to many families.

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Bellosse informed Aleksei of the Seer's location. Remembering where it was, he started off without waiting for her, intent on getting there as soon as possible. At not hearing her behind him he grew slightly irritated.
"Are you coming or what?"
He called back as he continued walking. If this witch was going to team up with him she'd need to learn one very important lesson: Aleksei waited on no one.

He wondered vaguely if having her along would be any truble. He didn't want to have to be responsible for her if she got hurt. Maybe she should stay where it was safe and let the hunter and Takir do the job.

Bellosse was amazed at how close the location was. Just outside the forrest, nearest where was another small town, according to her map.

"Eh?"

She tore her gaze from the map where the pendullum was attracted to, just to spot the hunter a little aways from her.

He was so impatient to get going and so blunt about it that he didn't even wait for her to suggest, simply orbing there. Tugging the object from the worn map, the witch put it away in her bag, along with grabbing the map; folding it up in a not so neat fasion also within her bag. She quickly bounded to her feet and started jogging after him just as he called out to her.

"Hunter wait! Don't you think it'd shorten travel time if we'd orb there? Time is of essense, I can assure you."

She reached out a delicate, ivory hand to grasp at Aleksei's arm. Her eyes sought his for a responce whilst she prepared herself for what was to come.

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

At her touch, the hunter hesitated, he told her she needed to stay where it was safe. She would only get in the way. But took up on her offer to travel by orbing -not caring of its mechanics as long as it got him closer to destroying the evil. That was all that mattered.

"What? Hey! Crazy hunter, I'm just as apart of this team as you are, there is no I in team -you're not going alone!" The young witch said, her mild voice raising to a yell. Just what was this die-hard hunter thinking? Why did he have to be so brash?

“But there's a me, when you jumble up the letters,” Aleksei retorted. “and Takir's with me. I'm not alone. And we're not a team.” He continued, before asking the witch to orb him to the spot.
It was inevitable that she would refuse so, stating that it would be cruel if she allowed him to blindly go off against this Seer no one knew of. Reminding him of the possibility that the Seer would be expecting them. She'd be ready.

Of course the hunter had a clever, and snarky remark to all of this, but he swallowed his pride and thought it over. This wasn't like any other hunt. Antisipation was at the Seer's advantage, she would predict his every move. With a sigh, he'd accept her help.

Once the trio arrived at the edge of the forest, they instantly realized they were not alone. Sensing movement beyond the trees, the hunter grabbed Bellosse by her wrist and pulled her with him behind a tree. At ten feet, there were the men with their tents set up. Humans were involved too! What the hell? Alesei thought.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:02 am

((Vintage Im really sorry but I have like no drive to do this rp right now. Sometimes that happens with me and I get bored so I have to stop for a while. I may get back to it, but right now I just cant. I'll post something new up soon, or maybe I'll join the one you posted. Either way, we shall still rp together!!))
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 pm

「I inderstand. But I really liked this RP ;A;/ Was it my doing that lagged the RP? I guess I'm not good at making an RP interesting enough to last until it ends. Perhaps we'll be lucky in Breathe Me It's basically based off of Elfen Lied-verse. I was thinking to have the character escape and finally see the world again after so long. Then come across an unsuspecting person in the most unorthodox manner. Or if you have any better idea of the course of the plot, it's open to debate.

I just want to be assured that the same thing won't happen again. ^^;」

XO
-V.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Moon   Legend of the Moon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2