Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) Empty
PostSubject: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 pm

(OOC-okay this is set in the far far far future. a Race called Rullians, who are a human like race that discovered untold psychic powers have divided their own people into 2 groups, both want peace and harmony in the universe. the Sentinal Guardians want people to embrace the idea, whilst the Maruaders, want to enforce it, lush it onto people.kind of star wars-esque, though just with a few minor things, anyone is welcome to join, as anythin they want, even a vampire and wherewolf, as an alien race. I'm looking for atleast character who becomes his student)The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) 730px-10

on the technologically advanced planet, Urrodan, Jarren walked the lower streets, wearing his armor, with a cloak over it. the planet was mostly covered by the city, making it more of a refugee planet, having 3 levels. the 1st was considered for those who could lived comfortably, or who were rich. the lower streets, or slums, were for those who mainly had jobs as labour workers, and was the main home for some of the gangs. the underground was mainly off limits, but housed the alien refugees, and poor. Jarren didnt looked around, focused on find a certain cantina called the "5 Heads" which made sense considering the owner was a part of the Bruccan race, which had 5 heads. he slowly entered the cantina, numerous socialites were dancing on th platform, as the musical entertainment played a hit song. Jarren looked for the bartender, walking around.

he made his to the bar and placed a hologram down."I'm looking for a Drullig...goes by the name of Hosk Frudo.." his voice was heavly distorted, the Hologram activated showing the model of a Slug like Humanoid. the Barman himself was of the same race."oh yes he is in the VIP room"Jarren nodded and made his way to the room, a large, bull like guard tried to stop him, but Jarren drew out his plasma blade and struck him through. he kicked the door through, in which he was met with a large blast of laser fire. taking hit after hit, it seemed impossible for him to still be alive, but he still stood.

"looks like its my turn" he then charged ahead, slicing the 1st shooter in half, he immediately struck each one down untill Hosk stood, quivering in fear."p-please...I pay you...I pay you!" he begged.Jarren just shooked his head."Maybe if you stayed on Planet Frudella I would accept...but you made me follow from 3 other planets...I'm just looking for some closure" he then sliced his head quickly. getting a bag out, he quickly placed the head inside.the spectators hid behind numerous tables, frightened at Jarren. he left the Cantina, and pressing a button on the side of his helmet."got the Bounty...I'll be heading back to the ship now" he said as he walked on his way

he could sense someone following him, but didnt take any notice, thinking they would go away
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:51 am

The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) Nyarawr

Mogs waited on top of one of the many ventilation and electrical pipes that crisscrossed the ceilings of the lower levels, watching the man in armor walk swiftly from the cantina called The 5 Heads, judging by the racket coming from inside he’d made quite a stir, not entirely uncommon in the drinking establishments down here, but this was a rather upscale neighborhood for the lower levels, and that, as much as the man’s manner of dress and the way carried himself set him apart from the common thugs to be found here.

The reason she was following the man though, was that sword of his.
Mogs had only seen plasma swords on three other occasions, and 2 of those had belonged to civil enforcers, and Mogs had swung well wide of them, taunting the lower watch was one thing, going after the elite guards was like whacking a sleeping gruk hound with a pipe.

As the man moved away from the cantina towards one of the surface elevators she followed hurriedly but silently along the network of vents, pipes and tubes she used as her own personal highway.
As the stranger stopped for a second and looked around her breath caught, had he noticed her, no chance, Mogs was almost invisible among the pipes.
When the stranger entered a shadowed area next to a closed down shop, Mogs dropped nimbly to the ground and snuck up behind him, as she reached for the sword at his hip the man suddenly swung around and grabbed for and she was just barely quick enough to do a back handspring and launch herself up the ceiling, catching her breaker bar between two pipes and somersaulting herself back into the maze.

“Tch, unlucky.” Mogs muttered to herself, “I’ll get that sword before he gets off this planet though.” She said to herself with a big grin before dashing off into the pipe maze while never taking her eyes off the stranger.

Little did she know, that little botched attempt had earned her the interest of the man in armor, it wasn’t every day someone could dodge one of his attacks, and even rarer that it was a small girl with a nearly nine foot vertical leap.

{ooc} Hope my character works with what you had in mind, I just wanna get in to something for now :3 {ooc}
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Jarren sighed as he then continued down along side the closed down shop."very interesting...she moved not like anyother ordinary being...maybe..." he thought to himself. he carried on walking, silently moving along the crowds, although he stood out, by wearing the armor, he was unnoticable to anyone. he aproached his ship, called the "BloodWing" a fairly large ship, that was manned by only 4 others, but could hold around 15 passengers. he placed his hand on the scanner."Welcome back Captain" he walked in and took of his helmet. his silver hair looked short, but he had the rest braided in a ponytail. he then took off the rest of his armor and garbs, and wearing your basic space traveler clothing."hey Tex...has the work goin?" the large reptillian humanoid turned and grunted."nearly finished with upgrades...want amor upgraded?" he asked. Jarren shook his head"maybe next time." he smiled and walked off.

he entered his private room, and placed the bag in a chamber."send package to lord Fashak, planet vrook." he said as the bag seemingly dissappeared." now...this girl..." he then jumped up from his desk and immediately headed for the exit."goin so soon Jarren?" Tasha, was the co-pilot of the ship, and "freind" of Jarren."theres somethin bothering me...Goin to check it out." he replied, taking his plasma sword."well...come back in one peice." she smiled.he smirked back at her."like i wouldnt"
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Mogs followed the mysterious man back to a ship, cursing her luck as he entered.
People usually didn’t enter ships like that unless they intended to leave
As she sat in the shadows, sulking, she was surprised to see another man leave the ship a short time later, a man with the same white hair as the civil enforcers, and then she noticed that same sword.
Cursing her luck yet again, she realized something, if it WAS the same man as before, without his armor, he couldn’t be a civil enforcer, civil enforcers didn’t go around starting bar fights then ditch the suspicious looking armor they were wearing to walk around unnoticed.

She was smiling and humming silently to herself as she followed the man once more, as she dropped down from the pipes again the man spun suddenly to face her, she grimaced and jumped back a pace, holding her breaker bar in front of her like a sword.
Maybe it wasn’t her bad luck after all, this guy seemed to know what he was doing.
Surprisingly, the man smiled at her, which, unsurprisingly, didn’t help her nerves one bit.

“I was hoping to see you again.” The man said in a calm voice. Calm or not, Mogs was a tensed spring, ready to shoot away at any second should he prove to be any more of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Jarren looked at the girl, holding his sword abd looking at it."you should never try to sneak up on a Rullian..we tend to forsee certain moments" he laughed as he looked at her breaker."I see you carry an old model...are you a thief?...can'tvbe an assassin or a bounty hunter...too clumsy" he said as he paced around her
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Mogs gave a small growl as the man laughed while circling her, “Don’t talk down to me just because you’re bigger than me!” She shouted defensively while never taking her eyes off the stranger. “And why would I want to be an assassin, I don’t want to take peoples’ lives, just their stuff.” She finished with a small grin before making a lunge at the mans sword, which he sidestepped easily.

He laughed at this too. “Tchh, you’re irritating! Stop moving around.” Mogs cried out as she banged her breaker on the ground in frustration.
“Sorry, but I’m not going to just stand still and let you rob me.” The man said with a small laugh. “You’ll just have to be faster.”

“Faster…” Mogs whispered to herself, the gears in her head starting to turn. “Hey mister, if you can teach me to be fast like you I’ll stop trying to steal your sword, deal?” she finished with her most winning smile
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:55 am

he was taken back by here propersistion."teach her?...it goes against my people....but...she may learn that stealing is not her path."he placed his hand on his chin."its not just simply being fast...its awakening the powers of the mind that you must learn...it can take years to learn...you up for that?" he asked with a stern voice and a serious face."my abilities come from years of mental conditioning and training...Rulian mind powers are not simple tricks" he retorted turning away."if you want a day to think sbout that, come back here when your ready"
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:20 pm

“Years…” she said in a near whisper to herself with a grimace on her face, well, it had taken her years to get as fast and agile as she was now, it only made sense that it would take a few years to get as fast as this guy.
She was surprised when the man simply turned and left, leaving her a day to think on the offer that SHE had proposed to HIM!
Mogs puffed out her cheeks in frustration, decided there wasn’t anything she could do about it now and that she was rather hungry, and proceeded to lift some snacks for a nearby store and disappear back into the vents.

After her meal she really DID start to think about it, a man like that probably wasn’t going to drop whatever it was he did to stay on this planet and teach her how to get faster, which would mean she’d have to leave.
She gave a resigned sigh, “Looks like I’ll have to learn my way around a new planet now.”
She went to sleep still thinking about it, and immediately headed back to where the stranger said to meet as soon as she woke up.

The man was waiting there already, and he seemed a bit surprised to see her back.
“So,” the man said with a small smile, “Did you think on what I said to you?”
Mogs nodded. “And…?” The man asked. “I’ll do it.” Mogs replied with conviction.
“Even if it takes years, you don’t get faster like that overnight, or I didn’t anyway, so it makes sense that it would take a long time to be as fast as you are.” She nodded again, as if that settled the matter.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm

he slightly smirked as she accepted."this will test and push your limits to the very edge...both physically and mentally.." he retorted as he turned."come...we must leave this planet...we are goin to planet Velkor 7...you must have have heard of it?" the planet was a barren waste, having seen countless wars, and watched them end on the surface. it was filled with many havardous creatures and enviroments, plus the planet gave out a negative force that attracts the darkest of minds. as Jarren walked to the ship he looked at the girl."...call me Jarren...and you are?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

“I’m Mogs” she said with a smile. “And yeah, I’ve heard of Velkor 7, the merchants say it’s a place best avoided.” Just then a terrifying thought entered her head. “Wait a minute!” She cried out, “If merchants avoid this place, who are we going to steal food from, we’ll starve to death!”
The man, Jarren, sighed and shook his head, “I have rations aboard my ship, and I won’t abide you stealing while you’re training under me.” He said in a stern voice.
Mogs puffed out her cheeks and grumbled something under her breath.
“I’m serious about you not stealing, what you do as my apprentice reflects upon me.”

“Alright, alright! I promise not to lift anything till my training is done, how are we going to get food then, mister Jarren?”

{OOC} Sorry for the short post and the HUEG delay in reply, I've been distracted by shiny things namely CoD:MW2, I'll get back into it after your next post ^^; {OOC}
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:06 am

((-its okay, and I totally understand, modern warfare 2 is such an awesome game!-))

Jarren smirked, almost devilishly."the planet has a very varied nature...some exotic creatures mostly...thats just ome part of your training." he replied, thinking back to when he first came to Velkor 7."its been 12 years..." he thought to himself. as they aproached the ship."just some rules...1-whenever my engineer is working, do not disturb him, dont watch him, dont stare at him and dont ever call him anythin that is a reptile... he maybe of an reptilian race, but he finds it rather demeaning...and he will eat you...2-my private quarters are off limits...if I see you in there, i will leave on velkor 7. 3-you may only activate 2 droids at a time, no more...4-dont follow me, whenever I go on a mission...you follow the rules, then we wont have a problems." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:28 pm

It seemed like a lot of rules, well more rules than she was used to anyway, and she still wasn’t entirely sure about the whole no steeling part.
“I think I can remember all that, are the droids a part of my training too?” she asked as Jarren turned and began to walk back to his ship.

“Yes, you will use the droids in your training when I can’t train you personally.” He replied without turning around.
As they came nearer to Jarrens ship, Mogs moved up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
“Is it, is it scary?” She said in a small voice. Jarren gave her a sideways look and asked her. “Is what scary?”
“Flying.” Mogs answered, huddling in on herself. “I’ve never been off of Urrodan, and I’ve only really left the lower levels a handful of times.”
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:00 pm

he looked at Mogs curiously."flying?...when we activate the hyperdrive to travel to other star clusters...that could probably be the scariest experience about flying...Urrodan is a tropic planet...you may fell very cold, when we exit the planet's atmosphere...there are obvious reasons why it would be scary...asteroid feilds, running out of fuel, space pirates attacking...if we follow the coordinates, we won't have to worry about any of those things" he replied opening the airlock."welcome Captain Jarren, I see you brought a guest on aboard."Jarren smiled."she is my new student, have a room ready for her...her name is Mogs."the A.I. started the scanning process. a wall of transperant green light moved across the airlock chamber and back."Welcome Mogs" the A.I. said politely."I'll introduce you to the crew....theres only 4 of us on this ship...its better that way" he said as he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)   The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mind Of a Space Pirate( mature)
Page 1 of 1