Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:19 am

Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] Cool-girl

Julia looked out of her car window, she had been sitting in front of a Vampire's mansion for most the day. Now that it was night she had watched the Vampire's flunkies come and go as they pleased, a few brought 'snaks' with them. Rolling her eyes she streached back in her car seat, her legs were cramping from not getting out and walking about and it was frustrating her. Giving a growl she pushed open her door and climbed out, grabbing her knee length black jacket from the back of her car she pulled it on hiding away her gun that was in the shoulder rig, the fore arm sheeths, the wrist sheets and the gun at the small of her back.

Walking up the driveway she jumped up the steps onto the porch, moving to the door she rang the doorbell. She was going to be playing a Vampire Junkie. She knew how they acted, how they looked after they had been with a few Vampires, they looked like they had been on drugs...or had sex.

Glancing at the Vampiress who opened the door, she gave a small smile seeming innocent and cute. The Vampiress smiled at her "Come in" the woman said her voice flowing over Julia's skin like silk. Smiling a little more Julia stepped inside and let her arm brush against the woman "Would you like me to take your jacket?" she asked. Without speaking Julia shook her head slightly.

"Can you tell me where your Master is?" she asked gently, watching as the woman smiled, flashing fangs, she lead Julia to a room "His in there, enjoy being with him" the woman said and walked off. Raising an eyebrow Julia knocked on the door softly and she leaned agianst the wall, she wanted to kick down the door and kill the man. She had been hired by the father of a girl who had been turned and he wanted the Vampires who did it dead, which made Julia very happy to agree too. A good Vampire in her case, was a dead Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mocha
N00b

Male
Number of posts : 18
Animunny : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 am

Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] AnimeGothGuy

As the Master of this mansion, Kaus had a veritable army of vampires at his disposal. They were under his control, his command, but the life of an immortal grew tiring. His room was lavish and impressive with a mahogany and black color scheme and plush furniture. He paced in his room in nothing but sheer boredom. He wasn't like others. He was never one for the gothic or regal take on the vampire. When he was turned all of those years ago he decided to become a specter and feed not only on blood, but fear as well. Though those days have passed, he still uses his powers of intimidation and stealth to keep a tight grip on his people. He came here thirty five years ago and killed the former Master of the mansion and began recruiting more and more to his house due to the paranoia of being overthrown in the same manner.

He was currently dressed in a dark gray suit and a black tie preparing for the banquet he had planned for tonight. He looked at the large bronze clock donned upon his wall and sighed, baring his razor fangs. He didn't actually want to go down there. Recently he had been feeling something dark in the mansion. What was it? He knew the feeling well, but what was it? Such a strange feeling crept over him, choking him like a thick fog. Dammit, it was so familiar! It felt like..... Death...

There was a knock on his door that ripped him from his fearful state. He felt the sweat on his neck and quickly found a handkerchief and wiped his neck and face. He took a deep breath and composed himself before walking to the door. He stopped just short of opening the door and dropped his hand. He looked around the room nervously for a reason even he didn't understand. This feeling was too strong for him. He was panicking and his paranoia was getting the best of him. He ran to the wall with bronze clock and grabbed a sawed off shotgun from a wall safe just for an occasion where an opponent for his position ever appeared. Any time he suffered of of his anxiety attacks such as this one he would grab it and keep it with him to calm himself in the security of a firearm. He strapped it to his back, but it was very obvious he had a shotgun on him. He quickly walked to his closet and pulled a black silk cape from his wardrobe. Not really his style, but it was what he always wore with his gun. The residents of his home believed this cape only to be for special occasions (as he had a habit of getting this way before parties of events).

He took in another deep breath of the stale air in this room and moved to the door. He put on a his most devious vampire grin when he opened the door and beheld the girl at his door, "Well, well. I've not seen you here before. You are a guest are you not? Don't worry, my house is open to all of my people." he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 am

Julia raised an eyebrow as she took in his apperance, to her he looked spiffy. Putting her right hand into her coat pocket she pulled a picture out of a young girl he looked like she had a lot to live for, "I am not one of your 'people', I am meerly looking for the Vampire who changed this young woman so then her Father can rest easy" she said simply looking at him darkly.

Her eyes sparkled slightly as if she knew some deep dark secret of his, but they meerly sparkled with humour of seeing a Vampire dressed up and the fact that she hoped she could get some exercise in. "Do you know her at all?" she asked placing the picture back in her pocket her hands tucked in her pockets making herself look semi innocent and not as mean as she could look when she was very annoyed.

"I am not a guest....Meerly I am Death its self. I am what befalls creatures if they get to close for comfort to humans" she added calmly wondering if he had ever heard of her, most of the creatures she had killed had heard of her and most feared her. She wasn't really one to play by other people's rules or her own, though that didn't seem to bother many people because of her changing the rules non-stop amused many.
Back to top Go down
Mocha
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:02 am

A quick movement of her hand sent his immediately behind his back. He was way too tense right now and needed to calm down. Maybe after a good drink he could relax, but this girl was in his way. His hand came from his back to take the picture from this girl and bring it to his crimson eyes to examine it. He was familiar with this girl indeed. Why did this woman know her though, and why didn't she notice-- it was none of his concern to begin with. He turned this woman himself, but this woman was obviously not here for a pleasant visit with the one who turned her client. He showed no signs of lying, fifty seven years of immortality gives one a lot of practice, "Unfortunately I have not. Even though I am the Master of the house, I do not know the faces of everyone my people have turned. Feel free to ask any other resident though." he sighed, returning the picture to her and feigning sadness that he couldn't be of more assistance.

He wanted to shoot her now and be done with it, but she was obviously armed too. One such as her wouldn't enter a mansion full of vampires alone without powerful tools of destruction. He froze as she gave her little introduction speech. Her reputation definitely preceded her. He always wondered about the day when she would show up at his doorstep. "Well, for the personification of Death you sure are attractive." he smiled softly. "Once again, I haven't seen the person you're looking for, but aside from that, I'd really like for you to join us for dinner." He chuckled, "Don't worry, it won't be you, but if you stay, you might be able to obtain more answers from other residents." He walked past and his eyes widened in borderline panic What the fuck is she doing here? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:14 am

As Julia watched him carefully her right hand flinched slightly to go for her gun at the small of her back but stopped mid movement, relaxing her body she stared at him boredly "You don't have leashes on all of your beasts. I know this for a fact" she said cooly as she looked at his back as he swept past her.

"Her Father wants the Vampire who turned her to be killed and for me to kill her if I find I need to...She had a lot to live for, she was going to become a teacher" she said clearly as she stayed leaning against the wall, turning her head she pushed off the wall and stood at his back. "So if you want me out of here before any....Threat comes to your pets I sugest you tell me who turned her and where they are and I hopefull will be on my way" she said softly as she pulled her gun out from the shoulder rig.

"I am sure you don't want Death sitting at your table. Or whatever the phrase is. And I don't feel like being thought of as a treat to Vampires, so are you sure you haven't see her at all?" she asked her right hand pressed the gun against her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Mocha
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:49 am

He shook his head sadly, "They aren't all beasts. There are some very amiable people here. Although it is easy to tell who the more.... unruly ones are." he commented, trying to find a gentler word to describe his more troublesome guests. Her mission statement failed to impress Kaus though as he just shrugged, "Why kill her? You act as if she can't still teach. Wouldn't a vampire be a bit better fit to be a teacher? We don't sleep. She can spend her days and nights preparing and studying material, grading papers, she'd be the greatest teacher there. It doesn't matter though, no matter how sad it makes me to see the death of one of mine, it is not my place to intervene."

When she declined to dine with him Kaus turned and immediately spotted her gun. It took everything he had not to pull his gun at that moment. He merely smiled, "Well that's a shame. I'd have loved to dine with someone as lovely as you are." He looked down at her gun and chuckled as his hands slowly went behind his back, "Really? You intend to use that on me for not telling you what you want? You don't watch enough movies, we're undead. It takes garlic and stakes and holy water to kill us remember?" he almost taunted her. "Besides," he instantly pulled his own shotgun, "when you're dealing with an immortal you can't be so forward with your intentions. Living for so long teaches us the tricks. It also makes us quite jumpy."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 am

"Vampires as teachers are frowned upon and who would want their children being taught by a creature? I know if I had kids I wouldn't, I would be more worried about my child's safety then education" Julia said with a shrug her eyes glued to his determind to finish her job and get on her way to her next hunt so she could earn her money for her rent.

Giving a light chuckle as she watched his hands go to his back she shook her head slightly, her eyes held a very small hit of fear when he pulled out the shotgun, which passed and was replaced quickly by pure anger. Reaching to her back she pulled out her second gun and pointed both of them at him "I'm not stupid enough to come into a Vampire's house unprepared. Siver plated bullets aimed at your head or your heart, and you ain't getting up after that" she said giving a slightly sick smirk.

"I'd rather not blow your brains out, too messy....I think I'll settle for harming you....Oh and being in my line of work you need to jump at shadows to stay alive" she snarled lightly her anger and annoyance becoming more evident.
Back to top Go down
Mocha
N00b

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:34 am

He had two guns pointed at him at the moment, but he had to stay in control! If he lost it now he would die. She was just a human though and she pulled her weapon first! He needed her to back down first. He was stronger and faster than a damn human! He was a vampire for fucks sake! He fired a shot over her head and simultaneously moved to the side in case she shot, "Now the next time, I won't miss, Put the gun down and go look for your answers elsewhere because they are not with me." he growled, bearing his teeth in anger.

He couldn't lower his weapon now so he took a safer approach. He had to take a chance here. He was instantly on her, wrapping his arms around hers and crossing them so that her arms were locked with his and the guns were faced away from him. He pushed her against the wall, "Please stop. I'm fine with you asking questions and doing what you must to avenge a death. Vengeance is fine, but when you come into my home with guns blazing when I've already told you that I know nothing, that is when you overstep your boundaries." He let her go and took a step back, "Do what you must, but don't you dare pull your weapon again of we'll have to deal with you fiercely." he spat.

She would never find her truth and he was about to make sure of that. Her "client" was, in fact, here and he needed to hide her quickly before this crazy woman got to her. He didn't want to lose of of his own tonight. Especially in his own house.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:43 am

Julia moved slightly after he fired the shot over her head, watching him a large urge to blow a hole in his chest came over her. Breathing deeply her eyes widened slightly as he pushed her to the wall, she had been around and with other Vampires many times. Some treated her roughly while a lot took the more gentleman approch.

"Coward" she snarled as he moved away from her "Hunters don't have boundaries, we meerly have laws we can chose to go by" she added. Putting her guns back into their respected places she smirked as an idea came to her as she watched him.

"Your invite to dine with you still open? I mean only so I can get my answers. I promise I won't pull a gun on one of your.....members. As long as I am not threatened they are all safe" she said crossing her arms over her stomach as she leaned against the wall.

Watching him she continued to smirk as she gave a wave of her hand "Though of course if the offer isn't there any more I can go and do my other hunts then come back at very inconvenient time for you" she continued with a shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]   Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampries Worst Enemy [Male/Mature/Open]
Page 1 of 1