Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female
Number of posts : 266
Animunny : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. Empty
PostSubject: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Enemy or Bully?
Friend, or foe.
Who knows..

"Yuri, quick- they're coming." Ryzon smirked, always ready for a fight. He clenched onto a baseball bat as a group of six or seven people came around the corner. They looked surprised as Yuri charged at them, fist colliding with the first face in its path. Ryzon coming from behind a swinging. It didn't long before the two boy's had knocked out or chased away the rival gang. "This is our territory now." Ryzon stood tall, even though blood was on his lip- and he had an obvious gash on his forehead and arm.

Yuri huffed, and smirked. "Yes it is, friend." It was from there they had created a bond. This was their territory- and the more area they took over the more their gang grew. For being thirteen, it was impressive. They had older members in their gang, but no one ever crossed the two. Yuri, and Ryzon were not born brothers- but were brother's of blood.

One year later:.

A door opened up for them, warm air rushing out with the light that came with it. "You look horrid." A weary face greeted them, "Well, don't just stare at me. Get inside, clean yourselves up. And then I'll make you supper." Ryzon's mother Maria, just as much a mother to Yuri. Since Yuri didn't have a mother. "You're killing me with stress." She scolded, though what was actually killing her was the cancer.

Ryzon ignored his mother, and walked upstairs with Yuri at his heels. It was obvious as to who fallowed who, even though they both were leaders. "She's stressing me out.." He mumbled, not taking well to the new's of his mothers illness. Resentful of his father always being gone on business, and not there to take care of her.

"Dont worry bro, they have all sorts of advanced medical shit these days.." Yuri retorted, "She'll be fine." Though he was very worried, he knew Ryzon's family didn't have the finances to cover her medical bills. He though of pleading with his father for some help, but his father never had time for him. Nor cared about anyone but his own finical gain.

The next day on their way to school, two bigger sized boy's stood in front of them. "Move." Ryzon said in a stern voice, use to commanding people around. Though the two crossed their arms, and smirked. "We're the Ozono twins, and we're here to give you a message."

"I dont care what you have to say, I know about you. And you're not worth my time." Ryzon sounded cocky, and had a cocky smirk to back it up. "Now get out of my way, or I'm gonna mess yer face up."

Yuri frowned, "Ryzon, calm down. Couldn't hurt to hear what they have to say."

Ryzon looked unamused, he didn't like to be told no. And was usually set in his way's when it came to something. "No Yuri, it's not worth it.. If they be men, they will come to us with their problem- and I will smash it.."

Yuri frowned, and let out a huff of breath. Knowing how stubborn Ryzon was. "You never listen to me, this is pointless. Instead of fighting over everything, we can talk sometimes too." Though Ryzon had heard enough of Yuri's back talk- he jumped forward and kicked the twin on the right in the stomach. Going up to punch him, the other grabbed onto Ryzon with his solid arms and flung him off.

Yuri grumbled, "This could have been avoided.." He ran at them, quickly tripping one- and punching the other in a smooth action. Helping Ryzon to his feet- the two continued to pound on their opposers.

"We're done." Yuri pulled on Ryzon's arm, "They're out cold. Now you're just being cruel." Yuri was always the one to talk sense into Ryzon- but because of his mothers illness he had been quite rebellious to anyone telling him what to do. Ryzon grunted, punched one of the boy's one more time then got up. He walked away from Yuri without a word.

"You know I'm right, quite being so fucking bitter." He snapped, feeling offended by his friend. "You never listen to me. This all could have been avoided. But you just want blood."

"Fuck off Yuri." Ryzon snapped, and kept walking. Things were never the same after that year. Maria died a month later, and no one could control Ryzon. He was out for blood, and nothing was enough. Nothing filled his empty soul, and he even shoved away anyone who ever cared for him. Severing his ties with Yuri. It wasn't until two year's later they met again..

Two years later:..

Ara walked down the hallway of her new school, people bumped into her as they rushed by- as if she was invisible. She quickly found her locker, and put her book bag into it, and glanced around. There were so many students in the city school, she'd come from a small town that didn't even compare to the size of this school hardly. The bell rang, and it made her jump slightly. She grabbed her books, and slammed her locker- not wanting to be late on the first day of school.

She walked into class with a minute to spare, going to the back of the classroom where there was an empty seat. "Oh, you don't want to sit there." A girl whispered, "Ryzon sits there, and he has a nasty temper- say's nasty things." She warned. "But.." Ara replied lightly, "It's the only open seat back here.." And the other seat's had filled up quickly. "Oh, well.. Bummer." The girl turned to face to chalk board as the teacher walked in. Ara took the seat anyways, next to the other open seat who belonged to some Ryzon guy. How bad could he be, really?

She noticed a tall blond guy glancing at her from across the room, he looked to beautiful to be real- except for the few scars on his face he would be perfect. She thought to herself. She then blushed, and looked down at her hands- she hadn't realized they had made eye contact that whole time.

"Seems everyone is here.. But Tuski.." The teacher had a frown on his face, "Typical." He turned to the chalk board to write his name down. "My name is Rynold Harrison, and I will be your English teacher for he year-"

Ara glanced back over in the direction of the guy she had made eye contact with. He was now staring off, towards the window- and his face seemed a bit uneasy. She pondered if no one liked this Ryzon guy. No one said a thing when his name was mentioned.

"We have a new student in our class, please rise miss Ara Somoti. Introduce yourself."

Ara hated all the eye's in the classroom on her, making her feel very shy. She quickly introduced herself, and sat back down. It didn't seem like long before the bell rang. Her whole day went like that, just seemed like a blur. Overwhelmed, she avoided people and made her way out back to sit on the steps. She wanted to eat her lunch in peace.

She had just sat down when she heard a grunting noise, and looked over. "Oh mi gosh!" Ara exclaimed, seeing a young man with blood pouring from his nose- scrapes and scars all over. She quickly dropped her lunch, and moved over to him. "Are you ok? What happened? Ohmigosh-" She was freaking out. She quickly removed her light scarf, and used it to wipe some of the blood off his face.

"Who the hell are you?" He snapped, and then grunted in pain. He snatched her scarf out of her hands, and used it himself- then spit blood off to the side of him.

Ara looked at him, eye's huge. "I-I.." She paused, as if she had to think about her own name. "I'm Ara.." She managed to get out.

He paused, and took a good look at her. She was defiantly not someone he'd seen at this school before. "I didn't ask for you help.." He slight softness went away, and back to his stubborn self. Though she did make him curious..

"I'm sorry- I panicked.." She frowned, "I didn't mean to.. Disturb you- I only wanted to help."

"You sound pathetic." He half laughed, and propped himself up more against the wall.

"What?" She blinked, "I guess..." She frowned, looking downwards towards her hands that now had some blood on them.

"Really? You're just going to let me talk to you like that? You're going to be that weak?" He taunted, almost as if he was testing her. Watching for her reaction.

"I.." She blinked, and looked at him. She didn't know what to say. He was right, she was just so timid, and couldn't help it.

"Who the fuck is this?" A woman's voice snapped, she wore long leather pants and a loose tank top. Chains around her neck, and bracelets up her arms. Scar's as well, all up her arms. "I told you I was going to get some shit to help you." She demanded Ara move with her eye's, and then got down next to the guy. "Ryzon, you idiot." She poured some water onto a cloth, and started to dab at his wounds.

Ara quickly stood up, and got out of this woman's way. Ryzon? This is Ryzon? She frowned, "I'm- I'm sorry.." She said quietly, and took off.

"Who the fuck was that? Seriously.." Tyra looked very unamused, she was Ryzon's back up. Ex-girlfriend, though she still acted like he was her's. "She looked like she was gonna pee when she saw me, ha." She chuckled, "Weak things always annoy me."

Ryzon said nothing, for once. He just sat there, letting Tyra clean him up. He was too busy thinking about that strange girl. Normally something so weak and timid- he would want to destroy it. But not her, she was different some how.

Ara ran quickly around a corner, running smack dab into someone. "Oh- gosh- I am so sorry!" She exclaimed, tears in her eye's. She couldn't help but get worked up. She was already overwhelmed, and when she looked down she still had blood on her hands. That scared her. "I am so sorry.." She whimpered, she looked up to see it was the beautiful light haired man she had class with. She felt her heart drop. "I am so sorry!" She exclaimed again.

[OOC: Okay, so I need someone to be Yuri and Tyra. Yuri's basic Bio is that he come's from a rich family, though he doesn't get along with his dad-- he's cleaned up his act. He now is on the student body council- and instantly has a thing for Ara. Tyra's basic Bio: She's a year younger then Ryzon, being 15- but she's out to prove to the world and Ryzon that she can take care of herself. Though obsessed with Ryzon. She's Ryzon's replacement for Yuri basically. They dated for about a year, then Ryzon dumped her. Which she did not take well, but stuck around anyways. So Yuri and Ryzon haven't actually talked in two year's, but both have their eye on Ara. So these once brothers are enemies. And Tyra bullies Ara because she feels threatened with Ryzon being curious about her.. Anyways, no one lining please. Anyone can join. You can bring in any characters as well. Ty.]
Back to top Go down
Atylian
N00b
Atylian

Female
Number of posts : 21
Animunny : 24
Registration date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 am

Yuri was shocked, stepping backward after being bumped into. It wasn't very often that his normal school routine was interrupted. He looked down at the innocent girl, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"Are you alright?" it took all the self control he had to not gingerly rub the tears from her eyes. His hands remained steady at his sides, light coloured eyes taking in the sight before him. His heart was pounding in an unusual fashion, this made him a little uncomfortable. Above that his duty as a student council member was to make sure that things were running smoothly for all students. He wanted to know what was wrong; what brought this young girl before him to tears and why.

It was only a few moments later that he noticed the blood on her hands. Without asking, he removed his handkerchief from his pocket and began to dab at her tiny fingers.

Concern filled his bright blue eyes, his hands shaking with uncertainty. He was sure there was only one place in the school this much blood could come from; he didn't want to think about it. The name made his heart pound and body tremble. He'd distanced himself from that now though, those things weren't important.

His gaze focused back onto Ara, waiting for the answer to the question he'd asked. This is what was important now, this girl before him was his self-appointed responsibility.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Ara was unsure of what to say, she didn't feel alright- but physically she was. "I'm- I'm fine.." She smiled lightly at him, trying to not make eye contact. He was so perfect looking, which made her feel intimidated by him. "But thank you.." She said lightly, watching him lightly dab at her fingers. She didn't like blood. "I'm sorry." She added, she was always told she said sorry too much. But she just couldn't help it. She also didn't know what else to say, her heart raced- and she started to feel a bit dizzy. She felt overwhelmed by everything that had happened so quickly.

"There was a guy.." She started, "He looked pretty beat up.." Not having any idea about Yuri's and Ryzon's past. How could she? "He might need help, but a girl was there-" She tried to explain, but she was unsure of what to say. She would imagine the guy would be pretty upset if anyone else came around to help him. He didn't seem to like help.

Ryzon wasn't going to stick around regardless. With the help of Tyra he limped off. He had been caught off guard, an been jumped. He was always getting into fights, and it wasn't often he lost. But when the numbers were off, he was out of luck. It was the type of life he choose to live though, you reap what you sow.

Yuri was the Yin to Ryzon's Yang. Complete opposites who were attached by the forces of the world. Brought together to be separated, and clash for the remainder of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Atylian
N00b
Atylian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Yuri continued to smile gently at the girl, patiently listening to her explanations in between multiple apologies. He wasn't sure what it was that she felt the need to apologize for, but he certainly wasn't bothered by the habit. It was endearing, in its own way. Kind of adorable, not that he'd openly admit it. He wasn't painstakingly shy, but rarely did he have time to let his mind linger on such things. Yuri had done a pretty good job keeping himself busy, immersed in his different activities and tasks.

She was shaken up pretty badly, it didn't take much for him to realize that. His heart felt like it had stopped beating completely when she finally stammered out her explanation. A guy. A guy who was beaten up pretty badly.

"Ryzon." The name stuck to the back of his throat, barely audible as he attempted to gather the many thoughts that were now scurrying around in his brain. He had known, of course. There were very few students in the school who could manage to get into this sort of trouble during school hours. He caught the second part of her statement, willing away the cloud of concern that hung heavily around his mind. The girl was still in front of him, he needed to focus on that. "Sounds like Tyra, as well." He masked his disdain for the young woman quite well. Part of him had honestly hoped the other man would come their way, though he knew it wasn't like him to seek out the help of others.

"Those two.. they seem to get into a lot of.. situations.." He trailed off, not wanting to divulge too much. He never could get Ryzon to change his ways. Part of him hated Tyra for nurturing his destructive habits, for letting him destroy the good person that Yuri knew he was on the inside. He shifted his attention back to Ara, disliking the slew of feelings and confusion that always came when he thought of Ryzon. "Are you sure you're alright though?"
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:24 am

Ara looked at him with huge eye's, "Ryzon." She repeated quietly, and then looked away- not being able to look Yuri in the eyes for long. "Really? I wonder why he would do that.." She had calmed down a bit, Yuri's soothing voice helped. "I'm okay, I'm sorry for the trouble.." She brought a finger up to her lip, and smiled lightly. "Thank you."

Ara grabbed her book bag off the ground, and stood up slowly. Standing in front of Yuri, he stood a good foot and a half taller then her tiny frame. "What's your name?" She questioned, looking up at him. "I didn't catch it in class.. And well, I just want to- know you.." She glanced away, "I'm sorry, I must sound weird.." Her mind felt jumbled, and she blushed because she felt like she was sounding stupid.

--------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Tyra brought Ryzon back to his home, and flopped down on the couch next to him. "What would you do without me?" She grumbled, and shook her head. "This is why I should always be at your side." She stretched out her arms, and looked over to him- trying to read his expression. But Ryzon was hard to read.

"I was just out numbered." He said bluntly, and closed his eye's as he allowed himself to sink into the couch. His home was empty, since his father was always away on business it seemed. Or at least that's what he told Ryzon. The few times they did speak.

Tyra frowned, "I worry about you. Plus now we need to go kick some ass for this shit they pulled.. Ugh. There goes my week, but whatever. We'll get 'em back babe." She casually spoke, brushing her hair back lightly. She looked him over, and leaned over- placing a kiss on the corner of his lips. Ryzon opened his eye's, and moved his head away from her. "Leave me alone, I want to rest." Which made Tyra pout, she hated to be told no. But Ryzon was one of the few people she would actually listen to. "Fine. Be that way."

--------------------------------
OOC: Yuri and Ryzon still haven't talked for a couple years- yet.. So we'll work in their actual first talk sometime.. Maybe over Ara in danger? I dunno.. I'll be seeing you in like five minutes anyways.. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Atylian
N00b
Atylian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Yuri felt a little better having helped his classmate. He scratched at his head and laughed a little, looking back down into Ara's eyes.
"Of course, I'm sorry. This was a bit backward, wasn't it?" He bowed just slightly and then pushed his hand out for her to shake.
"I'm Yuri. It's a pleasure to meet you." His reassuring smile was unwavering; though he was slightly self-conscious of the scars across his face.

"Don't worry.. you don't sound strange at all." He searched his memory for the girl's name but realized he'd never heard hers either; though he vividly remembered seeing her in class. Her petite figure and adorable persona had caught him off guard from across the room. Even now there was something captivating about his blushing classmate. It was almost enough to make him forget his momentary bout of concern for Ryzon. "What might your name be? I'd uh.. I'd like to know you too." He used her phrasing, hoping the small gesture would ease her obvious worries.

------
[OOC] We never talked about that. xD Blast us and our forgetfulness! Sounds like a plan though. Kinda figured their first talk since the stuff went down would happen soon.. take it whatever direction you want.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 am

Ara looked down at his hand as he put it out to shake her's, she smiled lightly to herself and gently shook his hand. His touch made her blush, she couldn't help it. "I'm Ara." She replied, her tone almost shaky, but she smiled all the while. "It's nice to meet you Yuri." She nervously toyed with the end's of her hair, wrapping it lightly around her finger as she glanced away. "Thank you for being so nice to me.."

She never found it easy making friends, normally she was too shy- or people found her odd. Oblivious when guy's did hit on her, and too intimidated to pursue a relationship. But there was something about Yuri that made her feel a bit more comfortable, even though her heart felt like it was trying to escape her chest.

----------------------------------
Meanwhile..

There was a knock on the door, which in turn made Tyra look to Ryzon. "Expecting anyone?" She questioned, when he shook his head no- she proceeded to get up from the couch. As she walked to the door she picked up a baseball bat, firmly holding it in one hand as she answered the door.

Only once she saw it was a fellow gang member did she loosen her grip on the bat. "Call next time, or I'll probably smash your face in.." Tyra said flatly, clearly not amused. "What do you want?"

-----------------------------------
OOC: Haha, yeeeeah.. I forgot.. My bad. Want to add in a member of the gang?
Back to top Go down
Atylian
N00b
Atylian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 pm

"Of course, it's not a problem at all, Ara." What a pretty name. Yuri let out a relieved sigh. He shook his head in a disbelieving fashion, his voice still filled with kindness. "I swear, some mornings, huh?" He had dropped his own defenses relatively quick, mostly do to Ara's nonthreatening nature. This was the first person since Ryzon that Yuri found he could be himself around. It felt a little surreal, and hadn't completely registered in his mind. Yuri was not bothered though, if anything he found this encounter to be a reprieve from his every day grind.
-----

Kami lifted his hands up in the air, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm the hell down, Tyra." He left his hands up for emphasis, the flat silver bangles that clung tightly to his wrists glistening in the afternoon sun. He stuck his tongue out in a childish manner before nudging his way past the woman, flopping onto the couch near Ryzon. Kami was a little abrasive, like the rest of the gang. Unlike the rest of the gang it was mainly in a humorous manner. He found himself to often be the joker of the group, doing things mainly for his own amusement rather than others pain or fear. Tyra was one scary witch, he wouldn't deny that, but he had enough confidence (or stupidity) to do what he wished regardless. He respected them both very much, though one probably couldn't tell from his general demeanor. Had Tyra told him to get on the floor and lick her boots, he'd probably be doing exactly that.

"What are you two so uppity about today?"

[OOC: He's weird. Lol. Sorry.]
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:21 am

Ara smiled lightly, her small lips plump. "Yes, this day has been.. Different." She looked at him, every time she looked into his eye's- she could stand to look a few seconds more. She felt like time stood still, and she didn't want this moment to end. The bell rang, which made her snap out of it. "Oh-" She blinked, and looked away. "I guess we should be getting to class. Can't believe the day is already almost over.." She thought out loud, and when realizing she did so- she felt dumb. "Sorry." She apologized, her bad habit.

-------------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Tyra looked at him unamused, but let him get by her regardless. She shut the door, and tossed the bat aside- it make a loud clanking noise as it hit the ground. She walked back over to the couch, fallowing Kami. "Ryzon got jumped, so we gotta beat some ass.. Puts me on edge." She flat out replied, "I want blood. No one touches Ryzon." She had to refrain from calling him her Ryzon.

Ryzon breathed out, "What do you need Kami?" He questioned, curious as to why he stopped by unannounced. Though he should be used to it by now, ever since he met Kami over eight months ago- Kami had always been abrasive and out there. With the blood cleaned up from his face, he didn't look as beat up. But his lip was visibly split, and was already bruising.

Tyra sat on the other side of Ryzon, and peered around him to eye Kami. She remained quiet though, letting Ryzon take control of the situation. The only person she was submissive to.

-------------------------------------
OOC: Haha, it's cool. I like it. Weird is fun.
Back to top Go down
Atylian
N00b
Atylian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:46 am

"Don't worry about it." Yuri's calm expression had changed, a light blush moving across his cheeks as he realized how close the two seemed to be. "I'll see you later?" He questioned, despite knowing they had the same class. He was more or less referring to after school, and though the question made him nervous he needed to ask nonetheless.

---

Kami looked concerned, noticing Ryzon's split lip. "I didn't need much.. Just was looking for something to do today." He shrugged casually, figuring it was best to not continually stare at him. "Who did this to you guys?"
He could hear Tyra's concern for Ryzon and felt bad for her, though he knew there was nothing he could do for etiher one of them. Not Tyra, her need to protect Ryzon, or Ryzon and his battle with the destructive side of him. "I'll help however I can."
Kami's tone was genuine, his hazel coloured eyes filled with worry.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Yuri's words made Ara smile, and her face lit up. "Really?" She quickly grabbed a piece of paper out of her book bag, and scribbled a number down on it. She held it out to him, smiling cutely. "My number, you can call.. Or text me. Whenever." She felt shy after saying that, "I'll see you later." She smiled at him, and started to walk off- hoping she would be able to see him in class. Ara held onto her book bag, and her face was slightly pink from blushing. She had never had much interest in guy's, being as shy as she was. But she would give the world to be close to this guy.

--------------------------
Meanwhile..

Ryzon breathed out, slightly annoyed- because he didn't like that he had gotten beaten up. He hated loosing. "It was the punks we beat the shit out of last week, but more of them.." He grumbled, looking to Tyra. "We'll show them not to fuck with us though, calm down."

Tyra bit her lip, and watched Ryzon closely. "I know.." She huffed, and looked over to Kami. "We'll get them tonight." She looked back to Ryzon, "Right?" She barked out orders when Ryzon wasn't there, but when Ryzon was there- he had the final say in things. And Tyra knew that, and respected it.

Ryzon nodded, "Yeah.. I'll be fine." He stated, and crossed his arms over his chest. "Can't let em go thinking they beat us." He knew they would exact revenge, so he wasn't too concerned. Only his pride was slightly damaged.
Back to top Go down
Atylian
N00b
Atylian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Yuri smiled back, taking the piece of paper with his slightly shaking hand. "Thank you, I'll be sure to do that. See ya." He eyed the number as she walked away, rubbing his finger over the light indent of her writing. He felt somewhat exhausted, having been through several large mood swings all in the course of his short meeting with the girl. Regardless, he felt pacified. It was something he would not take for granted. He adjusted the strap of his own book bag and began walking to class, his mind filled with small details about Ara and her cute nature.

---

"More of them? What a bunch of pussies!" Kami's voice had risen, his tone seething with anger and disapproval. He hated when people couldn't fight their own battles. "If they're going full force on us, we'll definitely unleash a can of whoop ass on them!" Kami had his hands balled into fists, nodding as Tyra and Ryzon explained their orders. He had been itching for a fight, despite his non-serious nature and the fact that these punks had gone after his leader only meant trouble for them. It felt like tonight was ages away, like he would never cure the unsettled energy ping ponging inside of him. He knew that Ryzon knew best though. If he said that they should wait a little while, that's what they would do.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:04 pm

The bell rang for school to get out, and Ara was snapped out of her thoughts. She blinked before closing her notebook, and lightly smiled as she checked her cell phone. A message from one of her friends overseas made her happy. She got up from her seat, and put her things into her book bag. She walked out of the class room with the floor of students rushing to leave.

Ara walked down the hallway, and headed towards the front doors to leave school. Her first day over, and she felt accomplished because she had talked to Yuri. But that guy, Ryzon, the thought of him lurked in the back of her mind. She frowned lightly to herself, she couldn't help but feel concern for him.

----------------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Tyra wrapped one of her fist, and the other had brass knuckles already on and ready to go. She had a chain hooked to her hip, and high heel boots on. She looked fierce, and she was ready for blood. She looked over at Ryzon, and smirked. "I'm so excited." She winked, wanting to come off as a tease.

Ryzon popped a vicodin to numb the pain he felt from earlier. He popped his neck, and grabbed his black jacket marked with a red X sewed onto the back. "Lets fuck this world up." He said in a stern tone, clearly upset and craved revenge. He looked to Kami, "Ready?" He had a pocketknife clipped onto his belt, though he never planned on using it. He just liked having it just in case, he wasn't going down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Atylian
N00b
Atylian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Yuri watched the clock, allowing the rush of students to pass him as he pressed his pencil to the paper in front of him. He never much wanted to try and push through the crowd of students eager to get to their everyday lives, jobs, girlfriends and the like. What did Yuri have? A small sigh left his lips as he finally stood, pushing his journal into his bag along with his pencils and pens. Yuri glanced over his watch, deciding five or ten minutes was a decent amount of time to let the hallways filter out a little. He looked over his phone, heart thumping slightly as his thoughts were invaded with memories of his earlier encounter with Ara. Without much thought he pulled his phone out, carefully choosing his words as he typed and sent a text out to her.

Hello,
I hope the rest of your day went well. ^^
It would be very nice to spend time with you again, if you are feeling up to it.
Sincerely,
Yuri

It sounded very formal, but he felt the need to be gentle around her. He enjoyed that feeling. It'd been a very long time since he felt the need to protect someone, yet alone was allowed to.

-----

Kami watched the two prepare as he kicked his steel toe boots into the ground. Force of habit, he tended to fidget a lot especially with all the pent up energy and excitement in the air. He seemed lost in thought, eyes slightly clouded as he thought about the punks. He always thought about things like that. Sure, his gang wasn't made up of angels either... but people like them really pissed him off. Kami cracked his knuckles looking up toward Ryzon as he answered his question with a wide smile, "Ready as ever, boss."
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Ara's mind swarmed with thoughts from the day when her phone went off, snapping out of her thoughts- she quickly unlocked the screen and smiled at the text she had received. She pondered as of what to say to him, and let her fingers lightly touch the screen as she replied.

Thank you Very Happy
That sounds amazing, really.
<3Ara

Ara giggled to herself, pure innocence in making a new friend. She looked up to her house being right in front of her. She went inside, wanting to tell her mother about her day- but her mother nor father were home. She frowned to herself, but shrugged it off. They must be at work. It always took her awhile to adjust after another move.

She walked upstairs to her room, and set her book bag down- looking a her phone for a reply. She glanced out her window, and saw her neighbors leaving the house, she then realized it was that Ryzon guy with the young lady, and another guy. She couldn't help but watch out of curiosity. He was her neighbor? Though he looked better without blood running down his face, they looked intense.

She went over to a box labeled Clothes, and searched through them- pulling out a hat and some pants and a long sleeved shirt. She changed quickly, and grabbed her phone off her bed as she quickly left her room an rushed down the stairs. She wasn't sure as to what she was doing, but she wanted to see where they were going. Though she knew deep down she wouldn't like what she found.

Ryzon walked with his hands in his pocket, and stared ahead. He focused on what made him angry. Tyra walked boldly, her head up- she was fierce as ever. Like a lioness on the prowl. She walked in between the guys as they walked around the corner and into an alley way.

There was a back door into a building past the dumpsters, they knew this was the back way into the abandoned part of the building where the other gang hung out.
Back to top Go down
Atylian
N00b
Atylian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Kami stretched his arms above his head, cocking his head to the side for a moment until he achieved the familiar popping noise from his neck. There was no tension in his body. He walked forward with focus, fingers twitching slightly at his sides while his mind wildly spun with thoughts. The thoughts varied from things such as the outcome of this fight, previous fights they had been in, what he had eaten for breakfast this morning and the fact that he just couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching them.

As they neared the entrance of the abandoned building he paused, looking over the other two members of their trio. His fists ached with the desire to be swung, and he wanted badly to see these punks pay.

----

Yuri glanced up from his bookwork when his phone chimed. He looked across the desk in his bedroom and grinned widely when he saw the name. The text 'Ara' floated across his screen above the simple image of an envelope.
He flipped the phone open and read the reply, leaning back in his chair.

Any particular place you'd like to go?
Favorite restaurant, new movie, Build a Bear workshop?
;P
-Yuri

A little bit of his old cocky self shined through in the message, but he hit send anyway. He felt the two had built up a little bit of a foundation for friendship, if it were true, he could afford to be a little silly.
He placed his hand under his chin, sighing. Procrastinating wasn't smart, but bookwork was tedious. His biggest worries paled in comparison to what was happening in the alleyway across the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.   Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN. Empty

Back to top Go down

Enemy or Bully? [M] OPEN.
Page 1 of 1