Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:54 pm

The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) Tumblr_static_58uktklszhc0oso4c8k4kwkww
Angel knew she was being given away as a gift again, the Alpha who had been keeping her had told her she would be a gift for a new powerful Alpha. They had forced her into a short blood red dress which showed off all of her bruises and cuts all of which were fresh and unhealed, she had rope tied around her wrists because she had a habit of running away. "Alpha, I have a gift for you" the Alpha who held the rope attached to her wrists said and tugged her forwards with one of his Betas holding onto her left arm to stop her from falling over as her legs were sore from them having taken a metal bat to her before bringing to her to give to the new Alpha. "She's a good little Omega, doesn't flinch when you raise a hand or hit you" her now old Alpha said with a grin and shoved her forwards so she fell to her knees, after a while one of the Betas of the new pack she had been given to he taken her to her new Alpha's room and told her to stay there. Standing there with her hands beside her sides Angel's fingers clenched and unclenched with the flimsy material of the dress in her hands, hearing the door open Angel didn't move from where she was standing but she took a deep breath catching her new Alpha's scent, "Alpha" she said softly and bowed her head showing her submission to him even though her body was screaming in pain Angel didn't move an inch.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Tap for post below

Last edited by ❩ Beauty of the Dark ❨ on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:21 am

Angel flinched a little when the binds fell from her wrists, raising her hands up to her chest she rubbed her wrists lightly for a second before she quickly dropped her hands knowing that doing that was showing weakness. Keeping her eyes locked onto the floor Angel gave a small nod of her head when he told her to call him Senketsu.

"Yes Al...Senketsu" she said softly as she swayed a little on the spot where she was standing, her whole body was aching and begging her for a reprieve from standing. Angel wanted nothing more than to curl up in a ball on the floor and hold herself until the pain stopped.

Angel continued to stay standing where she was, glancing up only a fraction she noticed he had turned from her and she flinched a little once again when he went into the bathroom. Hearing the water in the shower turn on Angel let out a small sigh as she slowly raised her head and looked around the room, she didn't dare move from where she had been instructed to stay as she didn't want to upset him in the slightest. Angel knew all to well how vicious Alpha's could be when they were upset.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Why is she just standing there...? What is she waiting for...? Senketsu glimpsed her from the bathroom, he'd gotten out after a quick shower and wrapped his mid-section with the towel. He slicked wet hair back from his eyes and walked out, in search of clothes from the drawers, he pulled out a dark shirt, paused, glanced back.

"Jeez, are you gonna stand there all day or what?" He didn't mean to sound so rough but that's how it came out, "I'm not gonna bite ya, so try to relax." Because she was making him feel outta sorts with her being so tense, this was his resting place, he didn't need that sort of energy lingering around. He sighed and returned to his task. Once he got suitable vestments, he ambled back to the bathroom and dressed, out again this time with a new towel he tossed it her way, "Your turn, let's go." He cocked his head to the bathroom, "We don't have all day, I'll look for something for you to wear." With that he continued outside the room, he expected her not to give him any problems, considering. She step out of line, she'd have a world of trouble, not from him, but the pack. They weren't always on the straight and narrow, one of the disadvantages of taking in wolves as underlings when they weren't exactly of the same ranks, they happen to fall out and seek loyalties elsewhere, like they can sense he wasn't one of them.

He'd just have to play along as their Alpha until he reached that bridge, what else could he do? Not like he could relocate his home, seek another thousand-year solitude. It'd be foolish to believe that would last long, not with how the times are going, and damn are they going. These wolves are getting smarter, fiercer, wilder, more troublesome to handle than what they're worth and he was losing his patience. However it was interesting, watching these pups running around, doing their thing, something to kill time. Even fallen gods needed to enjoy some liveliness, despite its lack in some otherworldly aspects, it had potential right? At least he thought so.

"Lord Senketsu," One of his men approached, bowed deeply, "I've come to report the status of our new pack."

"Go ahead."

"They have agreed to follow through, we begin training tonight's full moon."

"Excellent work, now, I may need Lady Reina's services, tell her to meet me in the dining hall, you're dismissed."

He bowed once more before rising, "Thank you My Lord, I shall hail her now."

Senketsu rolled his shoulders, this wasn't going to be easy, he'd never taken responsibility over one mere girl before, wolf or not. Didn't change much, however he accepted the challenge.

He waited for Reina in the dining hall, she appeared dressed in all her ruffled finery, able to combine class with edgy urban wear in a style all her own. She bowed as per usual, only a smile played across her lips.

"My Lord, accepted a wolfen pet?"

He didn't allow the distaste to show, otherwise it'd give her funny ideas, however, that's not where he wanted to lead, "What do you know about, feminine attires?"

"Oh, well that they're elegant or casual, it depends on-"

"Good, fetch me a dress, I'll require one. That's all." He cut in.

"Yes, My Lord." She bowed and hurried off.

In under twenty minutes Senketsu acquired said dress, a summer cotton one-piece, that seemed promising. A simple, modest dress, white, perfect for the young girl. He returned to his quarters only to find one of the wolves, Roxas, looking curious at the door.

"Oh, My Lord, you've returned." Roxas straightened and his heart beat raced unnaturally, he's nervous for some reason. Well that's not suspicious at all.

"What business do you have here?" Senketsu asked, his voice as severe and lethal as the auras currently flaring from him. Murderous intent burned through his veins as he stared the young creature down, this sniveling dog, how dare he.

"My apologies My Lord, I was just--"

"I abhor excuses, you are not permitted in the West Wing, you are clear on that order. Unless under command or an emergency if I catch you sneaking, I will personally see to it that you never walk again. Is that clear, Roxas?"

"Y-yes, M-my Lord, I'm sorry." Roxas bowed more than a dozen times before Senketsu let him off, it was strange, he didn't kill him, would he had done so? Perhaps, however the thought of walking through the door bloody again, and her eyes so full of fear, he didn't want to have to witness that of her again. He waited till Roxas's presence reached a certain distance before he stepped through and locked the door. The girl was in the bathroom, he opened the door, "I'm not looking, just leaving this here for you." He kept his word, and left the dress folded over the large sink, then turned and shut the door.

He would then reach the mini bar stand and serve himself a glass of Pinot Noir, watch the scenery outside the glass of the balcony, and the afternoon settling. This was going to be a challenge isn't it? A great one indeed.

Last edited by ΛŊǤḔL on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:08 am

Angel jumped a little when he tossed a towel towards her, catching it she gave a nod of her head and waited until he left the room. Going into the bathroom she closed the door behind herself and started up the shower, stripping off the clothing she was wearing she climbed under the hot water allowing it to run over her battered body. It felt heavenly to be able to relax somewhat. Normally the versions of showers she had been allowed to have by her previous alphas had just been them chaining her up to a wall and dumping water over her that was freezing cold.

Turning her head a little when she heard him open the door, "Okay" she said softly when he said that he wasn't looking and just leaving something for her. Biting her bottom lip a little she turned off the hot water, climbed out of the shower and dried herself off.

Looking at the dress Angel picked it up and slowly slid it on not wanting to aggravate her sore body too much. Walking out of the bathroom with her head bowed Angel glanced towards Senketsu a little from under her eyelashes, "Does...does it look okay?" Angel asked softly hoping he wasn't going to be put off by being able to see all of her bruises more clearly along with different scars lining the bits of skin that were visible for all to see.

Angel didn't know what else to say or do, she didn't know what he wanted her to do to server him.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Dove freshness along with her light, feminine, scent wafted gently in the air, pleasant. Entirely in contrast with the muskier scents of earth and wet dog he'd long grown used to. How refreshing. And when she spoke, he glanced back and, wow, what a difference. He stared longer than the norm, she's seriously beautiful. He looked passed the scars and focused on her delicate features, the way she peered back from beneath the flutter of full lashes. Senketsu almost dropped the glass in his hand.

He cleared his throat in a poor attempt at regaining his composure, "More than OK actually... Glad it fits." He said. He gave a curt nod, offered what he hoped was a kind smile. She still looked frightened as a little mouse, it only served to frazzle his already raw nerve.

Would she notice? See right through his mask? What would she think of him then? Why did it matter anyway? Why did he suddenly care of some strange wolfen girl's opinion? Perhaps for the same reasons he allowed her in his private chambers, in his bathroom, her eyes taking in everything.

He stared out into the property-line, the energies surmounting of his old packmates a little more than tense over having to accept potential new (once enemy) wolves into the unit. The larger their ranks the more power, the higher chances he had of keeping what belonged to him.

And what belonged to him he protected at all costs.

Is Angel a part of this? Technically she belonged to him but it wasn't the same. She wasn't a pet or some merchandize one acquired, despite what her old master had in mind. Even thinking about him turned his stomach over.

That fool.

He sighed heavily and finished the drink in his hand only to re-fill. How long is this going to last? This false peace that weighted heavier than miasma? Soon enough Isshin just might show his face again for another bloody showdown. How many wolves were gonna die this time? An entire pack? More?

No that wasn't the matter, the real concern was how long he was going to allow it? Allow this touch-and-go between himself and his half? Another century perhaps?

Senketsu took a breath through his  nostrils and exhaled a slow breath. She was still here, he could feel her. Hear her rising pulse. She must have assumed the worst of him, after all he'd accepted her as if she were a piece of furniture. Like he was one of those wretched dogs.

"Angel as long as you're within my reach I offer my complete protection," He said this with full conviction, perhaps a warning as well, "leave my side and I cannot promise you'll survive. If you decide you have far better a chance out there, you may go. I won't hold it against you, nor will I object. It's your choice."

Yet he refused to glance at her, as if she might see something in him he wasn't prepared to reveal, funny how a mere girl could shake his nerve. It was better this way if she chose to leave, he told himself he wouldn't mind. One less to worry about. He could focus on the pack, prepare against Isshin, and remain here, as always.

No, he was the fool. The biggest one of them all. One day they'd all figure out his deceit and then he'd lose it all wouldn't he? What was worse, survinf hell or being cursed to mother earth for eternity? At least here it wasn't as frigid, wasn't as torturous. Why couldn't Isshin see that? At least here he ha a chance, a slim one at that to make better of his circumstances. Here he was free, he was no longer bound to supernatural chains, fallen gods , even the damned ones reached for the tiniest bits of light.

He wanted that, would give anything for it.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:19 am

Angel gave a very small shy smile when he said that she looked more than OK and that he was glad that it fit, "Thank you for getting it for me". Clasping her hands in front of herself she looked around the room a little more, her eyes taking in every small detail and committing it all to memory. She had never been in a room quite like Senketsu, it was amazing. Rising her head when he said her name she looked at him and took note of the fact that he didn't look at her as he spoke.

"I...I can't leave" Angel said softly as she looked down at the ground, "I have no where to go. And if my old alpha found me out there he'd make me wish I was dead". Biting her bottom lip she shook her head a little. Angel knew that if she left Senketsu's side and her old alpha found her away from him it wouldn't at all be pleasant for Angel.

Looking up at him a little she continued to bite her bottom lip a little as she shuffled her feet a little. "But if you'd rather I leave I will" Angel added after a moment of being quiet, she wasn't going to go against an alpha's order since she had learnt that going against what an alpha said ended up painful for her.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:37 pm

Angel liked her dress, was even grateful for it. Surprisingly enough he liked that she did. Liked even more that she expressed it despite her situation. Senketsu offered nothing more but an acknowledged grunt, "Mmm." His gaze pinned to the fields, their subtle motions beneath the exhales of mother earth's every sigh. 

Angel revealed her inability to go freely, bound to the belief that her old master still breathed. That he'd object to her freedom and hunt her down as only a wolf would to a lone sheep. 

"The animal that offered you, wasn't he your Master? If he was," Senketsu glanced back at last, she held his regard in a state of indecision, "would it grant any comfort in knowing he wouldn't be around to threaten you?" 

He gripped the glass with the hand that'd tore at the beast, he could feel the heat of his blood, the stain of it that joined the years of older stains no amount of washing would cleanse away. He'd always smell the blood, but wouldn't care to recall to whom it'd belonged. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 6:49 am

Angel bit her bottom lip and looked down at her feet, "He was my alpha...but not my first alpha" she said softly. Before she had been handed to Senketsu she had had ten other alpha's over the course of her short life and each one had been more worse than the one before. "He wouldn't be kind if he thought I've run away from you" Angel whispered.

Frowning at his words Angel slowly raised her eyes and looked at him properly, "What do you mean?". Confusion was evident on her face. She didn't know if he was trying to tell her that her old alpha was now dead. But even if he was, Angel still had no place to go to if she left Senketsu. She wanted to make him happy now that she belonged to him, even if that meant leaving at his request.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:01 pm

So this wasn't her first rodeo huh? Been handed around one Alpha bastard to the next as if she were something worth giving away, how lowly these beasts considered life, and he thought himself despicable, they truly topped the list. Senketsu shook his head and sighed deeply, even if he'd allowed her the freedom she most likely craved as all souls did, she wouldn't truly have her freedom, not with all these Alphas running around. Also, once she step foot off the border of the land if anything were to occur, he could offer nothing in assistance.

He glanced back at her upon her query pertaining to her previous master to which he shook his head again dismissively, "Like I said, he won't be a nuisance to you anymore, I took care of that." He downed the rest of his drink before placing the glass back where he'd taken it.

It was best then, he considered, if she remained at his side, he wasn't about to let her off without the certainty that she'd survive. It was as cruel as releasing a small bird that couldn't even fly or defend itself into the wild. One more burden he couldn't live with.

He held her regard, "Then you may reside here, under my protection, you'll be free to roam as you wish provided you don't cross the borders. Angel, that is the only thing you must never do." Unless she was escorted with his men, even so with the endless list of enemies he's racked over the centuries it wouldn't be wise regardless.

Senketsu rolled his shoulders and crossed the room so he could sit nearest the fire, later on he'd tend to the pack and the grueling affairs that came with them but for the moment he was in need of a brief respite.

"Rest easy now, no need to stand around you may request food or drink, you're not bound by me as you were with your prior Alphas, not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:20 am

When he didn't elaborate on her former Alpha she gave a small nod of her head and allowed the question to drop. Keeping her eyes off of Senketsu so as not to offend him in anyway she glanced at him from under her lashes when he said that she could reside under his protection and that she was free to roam as she wished. "I wont cross the borders" she said softly. She didn't want to risk anything, but, the idea of having as much freedom as he had given her frighten her more than she was willing to admit out aloud.

Watching as he crossed the room and sat near the fire she nibbled on her bottom lip and waited patiently for him to tell her to do something. But a look of shock crossed over her face and she raised her head and looked at him properly when he said for her to rest and that she could request food or drink. To her it felt like a test to see if she would request anything, Angel wasn't going to risk it.

"Alright" she mumbled before she moved away from his line of sight and towards a corner in the room which was mostly dark from the light of the fire, sitting down on the floor carefully she glanced at Senketsu for a second before she laid down on her side with one of her arms tucked under her head as a pillow. Closing her eyes Angel allowed herself to relax and start to doze off to sleep, the exhaustion she had been feeling finally caught up with her as her breathing slowly evened out.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Angel agreed and yet made no voice for any such thing, not even a glass of water. Had she been denied even that by the previous beasts she'd been with? Did all Alphas view humans as weak objects? Did the hounds under him believe him to be just as barbaric? Certainly he was to an extent especially toward his foes but to humans? Well, Angel was the only human he's ever shared more than a passing glance or even a word with.

Towards humans there wasn't much of anything from him, they most likely didn't give him much thought aside from fear perhaps upon unexpected meeting. However they seldom lingered around long enough to make a difference. Aside from the wolf men there were no people on this side of the land. Yet when he watched her go, then listened to to the subtle shift of her body against the floor and eventually breathe deep in an exhausted doze, was she seriously sleeping on the floor? No.

He stood.

What is the matter with her? He turned in the direction of where she went and found her tucked into a corner, what a strange girl. He watched her a moment, if he left her to her own devices she may not fair any better.  He approached without further thought and picked her up into his arms.

"No lady of this estate should sleep on the floor. Not ever." The words left him in a whisper, a bitter taste in his mouth. He crossed to the other side of the master room and without hesitation lay her under the blankets of his bed.

"Sleep well, Angel."

He turned and retreated to his end where he reclined for about an hour of dreamless sleep until a knock disturbed the quiet.

The door opened. Rowen peered in, bowed, then, "A word, Lord Senketsu."

"What is it Row?" Could he not see his Lord was trying to rest?

"We have received a letter from the eastern borders. From the look of the messenger doesn't seem promising." He brandished the letter.

Senketsu straightened and sat up as the other passed the threshold, held the sealed envelope out for him to take.

Rowen remained head bowed, he didn't dare sneak any glances about the room, like the good man he was.

"A letter from our dear friend, how humbly nostalgic." Senketsu tore the end open with the edge of his nail. Slipped out the letter.

Greetings, old friend,

It is to my hope that all is well on your end, that this letter reaches you in time. We are in dire need of your influence once again. There are enemies that exceed our numbers and have the insatiable urge to rumble and tumble on the home front. If it isn't an inconvenience on your part.

Regards,
S. Girard

Senketsu closed the letter and slipped it back into the envelope. After months of this heavy false peace something emerged at last. Fools eager for a war they'd lose, a battle well worth it's time. Another reminder of just how unwise it is to mess with any allies under Senketsu's name.

"What are your orders, My Lord?"

Senketsu let the envelope drop on the little table before him. He stared hard at the roaring flames. Watched its embers destroy the wood that fueled its life. How easy it'd be if he could just cross over. Victory a sure promise.

"Our defenses could use an upgrade. Girard requests more men," He redirected his gaze to Rowen, "what is the status toward our newest recruits?"

Rowen nodded, "We've managed to implement them under our rule, Kuroh-sama has already decided they're more suited for defences position."

Excellent news, the best he's heard all day, "Then we have our solution, the newest batteries to Girard, he'll have the added support system he requires."

Rowen accepted the message, "I shall relay to Kuroh-sama," he bowed and turned to go.

"I'll be out to see them go soon."

Rowen nodded, "Yes, My Lord." Then he was gone.

Senketsu sighed heavily, it wasn't always Girard sent a distress call and when he did it meant the situation was more worse than what the message would reveal. Of he could go over and see to it himself that their lands were indeed as strong as it should've been perhaps the unease growing in him would quell. He may have to send in more of his team if only to verify that all was running smoothly. This dreaded curse, if only he could somehow break it, but after centuries of failed attempts, it wouldn't merely grant him any reprieve.

He glared at the portrait on the wall across the room, the maiden had a hand in this, she was his savior, she was his ruin. Perhaps if he could encounter her once more he could request she lift the curse, if he could just play into her good graces, if things could be as clear-cut as he wished.

Then his gaze naturally fell to the more tangible maiden lost in slumber where he usually recharged. She lay curled up beneath the blankets, a bundle of warmth that calmed his racing thoughts and all he could do was wonder what would be had she not been around? What would be her fate? No, best not to ponder such burdensome thoughts.He turned his gaze to the dance of flames before him, he had to act if he wanted to keep what belonged to him. There was not time to waste anymore.

Last edited by ΛŊǤḔL on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Angel made a small noise in her sleep when Senketsu picked her up, turning her head so the side of her face was resting against his chest she sighed deeply in her sleep. Her dreams for once peaceful. She didn't stir when he placed her in his bed and covered her up nor did she wake when the conversation started.

Not long after Row had left Senketsu's room Shiva walked to the door and knocked softly before she opened it and stepped inside. She was the packs healer but she wasn't a full wolf, she was part angel which allowed her to heal others more effectively and also made it so she knew many different things. "Lord Senketsu, I've come to check on Angel and see what I can do to help her" Shiva said softly with a gentle smile. There was always a soft and calming aura around Shiva.

Giving Senketsu a small bow she walked over to the side of the bed Angel was on and carefully sat down beside her. "Oh you poor child" Shiva said sadly as she gazed down at Angel, reaching out she gently placed a hand on her forehead and closed her eyes as if she was listening to something no one else could hear. After a few moments she opened her eyes and looked at Senketsu.

"Only eighteen years old and you are her tenth Alpha. So many Alpha's for such a young girl" she said softly as she turned her gaze back to Angel, "She'll need your permission to shift to heal her current wounds, but, I'm afraid that it will be painful for her. She hasn't shifted to her wolf in a very long time so it will be like a pup shifting for the first time. That is why Angel comes off feeling as human" Shiva stated before she got off of the bed and smoothed out her dress.

Turning to look at Senketsu she gave him a very gentle smile, "But in the meantime I will make up a brew to allow her to sleep peacefully and without nightmares" she said and started to walk towards the door but stopped and looked back at Senketsu "She will live up to her name Lord Senketsu, she will be the angel on your shoulder. She your saving grace, and you her's. The moon goddess is a wise woman picking you for her mate" Shiva said calmly before she left the room and pulled the door closed silently behind herself.

Once Shiva had left Angel stirred and slowly opened her eyes, sighing softly she closed her eyes again for a second before they flashed open and she sat bolt upright in the bed. Realizing she was Senketsu's bed Angel began to panic, "I am sorry" she breathed as she quickly got out of the bed but managed to get one of her legs tangled in the blankets causing her to fall to the floor in a heap. Angel was confused as to how she had ended up in Senketsu's bed when she recalled falling asleep on the floor.

After a while Shiva came back to Senketsu's room, opening the door she walked in and looked at Angel on the floor, "Oh sweetheart" she cooed as she walked over to her a cup of specially made brew in her hands. Crouching down she smiled at Angel sweetly, "Here sweetie, this will help you sleep" she said holding the cup out to Angel. Angel shook her head aggressively and scrambled away from Shiva, "Please I don't want to sleep. Bad things happen when I sleep" Angel whimpered trying to get further away from Shiva. Shiva shook her head with a sad smile, "I promise, nothing bad will happen while you sleep Angel. Lord Senketsu will protect you". Shiva was saddened by the condition of the girl before her.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:00 pm

Someone's at the door. No, now they're inside. 

Senketsu blinked awake, turned his attention at Shiva, when had he given her permission to just waltz right into his room? How dare she. He watched her explain away her reasons, her approach to Angel, his entire body tensed and he clenched his hands in self restraint. It mattered not her position among the pack as healer, nor what her auras revealed as a layer of calm or gentleness; it meant nothing. 

She revealed things about Angel Senketsu didn't want to hear, went so far as intruding through Angel to determine what she may or may not do. Again, how dare she. Though it did make one thing certain, Angel wasn't just a girl, she's also just like the wolves beneath him. 

Why did he imagine her being something greater? And why did any of that matter?

The smile Shiva gave him offered little comfort. He grit his teeth, but his patience was already frayed, any more and he couldn't promise all would bode well for the pack healer. She spoke again and Senketsu closed his eyes and shook his head, why the hell is this woman uttering such nonsense? No one needs to be saved, not him or her. Might as well be talking to a brick wall. Then she had the audacity to say, "The moon goddess is a wise woman picking you for her mate."

Choosing him to be what? Like hell she will.

Then Shiva left, and Senketsu shot to his feet. The entire room bled a deep crimson, the intensity so potent it gripped him. He couldn't breathe, the pounding in his head along with the urge to pummel something rioted through him. 

Then she returned, went to Angel who'd awoken at some point. Was in the process of reaching her. A cup of god know what in her hand. 

That's the last he could process, the last clear thing before he snapped. 

He reached out, gripped Shiva by her arm and whirled around, dragged her out the room and threw her into the hall. The cup with it's whatever sloshed everywhere and he couldn't care less.  He slammed the door, the jamb splintered.

No one enters his room without his consent. A hard and fast rule. It made no difference if they were angels or gods themselves. 

No one.

Senketsu shook with how much he wanted to tear her apart. He leaned against the door, he could still smell her, the woman who dared wag her tongue at him, robbing him of his freedom to choose; of Angel's will to be who she wanted, be with who she chose.

He grit his teeth and hissed a curse, "You're dismissed." She would hear him, he could sense her. Now, if he saw her again, well, the pack would have to buy some more cleaning supplies. 

Senketsu paced the room, he didn't look toward the bed, nor at the girl—wolf girl, because he knew he shouldn't have allowed this but he did and now there was nothing left. No where to run, no where he could escape. He didn't know why he'd wanted to help Angel but now it turns out that wasn't his choice, no, she meddled into his life again. That dreaded goddess.

He hadn't realized he'd reached the other side of the room until his fingers curled around the neck of the bottle, he spun on his heel and hurled it across the room. The bottle struck the portrait, shattered, stained the old painting. 

"Stay out of my life."

His vision blurred, his eyes burned along with his entire body. Why did she have to torture him so? Why couldn't she just let him be? Wasn't it enough? Wasn't this curse enough? What more did he have to sacrifice? What more was she going to take?

"I won't let you... I won't." And that's a promise. He tore at the painting, until it was ribbons but he refused to take it down. No, that'd be a reminder of what she meant. He didn't want to remember anymore, no, it was better not to. 

Senketsu wavered, the burst of energy left him drained and he set himself on the edge of the ottoman in the corner of the room. Again he didn't seek out Angel, she would do fine not seeing him like this. 

He covered his eyes with his hand, so much for keeping his control. He couldn't allow it to smother him, not in this room. This wasn't the place for it, so he breathed despite everything in him begging to let go. But he wasn't about to slip any deeper into the muck, no, he wouldn't drag Angel into that, she didn't have to see that. 

He gripped at his head and let out a sharp breath, took in another. Each one tore down his throat but it'd help. The violent tremors reduced to mere little shakes, it's just raw nerves that's all.

No matter what happens, control your breathing. Always control your breath.

The whisper from so long ago, a voice of a man who's face he couldn't conjure but the message stuck. He'd breathe. He'd be alright. He's always alright.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:50 am

Angel yelped when Senketsu pulled Shiva away from her, while he was dragging Shiva from his room she scrambled under his bed. Listening to him she clenched her eyes closed, at the sound of a bottle shattering Angel whimpered and curled her body up into a small ball. Listening to everything carefully Angel began to relax a little as she heard his breathing began to even out.

But she didn't want to move back out from under the bed. Her fear of what might be waiting for her when she did clung to her skin. Shouted words and thrown objects always meant bad things in her life. Angel had learnt that it was better to remain quiet and out of sight until everything calmed down, or until that Alpha left.

Biting her bottom lip Angel couldn't help the tears that slid down her cheeks silently as she waited for something bad to happen or at least for Senketsu to shout for her to come out from under the bed and take his anger.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:09 am

There was a heart, it skipped ahead of his. He'd scared her, and she wasn't on the bed. He stared at the rumpled sheets, his eyes fell to the floor. He sighed deeply but didn't move from where he sat.

"...You can come out. I'm no threat to you." He couldn't blame her, it wasn't her he held such passionate hatred for. The more he thought of the woman the more it pissed him off so he returned his attention to something else. And breathed.

Senketsu pushed his hair back from his eyes and glared hard at the floor. Shards of glass littered the bare wooden floor and he brushed them away with a gesture. He couldn't believe he almost lost his control, it'd been so long ago the last he'd succumb to the force of his own wrath. A century or two, but then its been so destructive. And even after the storm it left him no peace. Just incredibly exhausted, more miserable.

He needed to relax. He needed that balance of which he'd somehow lost. When, he couldn't remember but it was a part of him that left him empty. He was still a prisoner and nothing would change that, nor the tempest nor the might of his strength. Freedom as tangible as a dream.

Senketsu stood up and padded across the room to fetch the sheet and blanket, he tossed it back on the bed. Then he sat on the edge, peered out to the roaring flames.

"You don't need to fret lady, I already told you," he lay back into the bed with a tired sigh, "...you're safe here."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Angel's body tensed when she heard him speak. Oh how she wanted to believe him. But those words had been spoken so many times to her before and they scared her. Hearing him moving around Angel bit her bottom lip hard and slowly made her way out from under the bed when Senketsu sat on it.

Getting to her feet slowly Angel backed away from the bed and into a corner, keeping her eyes on Senketsu she slid down the wall and sat on the floor with her arms wrapped around her knees tightly. "I'll never be safe" Angel whispered as she watched him closely, she didn't want to miss any signs of threat he might bring to her.

Closing her eyes Angel moved on the floor so she was cuddled against the wall, her forehead pressed against the cool wood but she remained sitting up. She didn't want to fall back asleep in case he became mad again. Every fiber of her being was on high alert for any kind of threat that might come for her in that moment.

She wanted to trust Senketsu with everything she had, but Angel couldn't bring herself to trust him blindly.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Shes still freaked. Understandable enough. Uet the sigjt of her backing away into the wall ummerved him more than he could take. With another sigh he sat up, "Take the bed Angel," he crossed over to the couch and sat before the fire. He glared at the crackling flames, she's as afraid or even more so than the wolves who served him. Why did it bother him that she was? He closed his eyes, maybe he was just over thining it, he had calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:37 am

Angel opened her eyes and moved her head a little to look at Senketsu when he told her to take the bed, watching as he went to set in front of the fire. She didn't want to move from the small space on the floor she was curled up on but she didn't want to make him mad, slowly getting to her feet she kept an eye on Senketsu as she walked over to the bed. Sitting down on it Angel moved her legs under the blanket and laid down, chewing on her bottom lip a little she moved onto her side and watched Senketsu as much as she could. She wanted to stay awake to keep an eye on him but she failed and her eyes fluttered closed as she fell asleep curled up in a small ball under the blanekts.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:08 am

Later on he was called on by one of the pack mates for a discussion over the pack affairs, current situation with the state of the home lands and their recruiting of the newly trained regiment. So far, progress. They were settled on the property and restabliahing their rule over the territory, and Senketsu made it so that no other Alphas even thought of attempting to attack. By the end of the meeting he returned to his room and trudged on to bed. He remained on the otherside of the bed, he didn't have the energy to bother going under the covers either.

Senketsu fell asleep like water falling over his head.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:27 am

Angel woke up a little when Senketsu trudged back into the room, when he laid down on the bed she closed her eyes and went back to sleep with a tiny yawn. Waking up early in the morning before the sun had even kissed the ground Angel slowly woke up and sat up in the bed, stretching a little Angel glanced at Senketsu before she carefully got out of the bed.

Without making a sound she quietly crept out of his room and closed the door silently behind herself, shaking her head a little with a small yawn Angel made her way down the stairs. Peeking into a couple of rooms she smiled to herself when she found the kitchen, her old Alpha had always demanded that she make breakfast for the whole pack. Getting everything ready Angel cooked up bacon, eggs, toast, sausage and pancakes.

Once they were all cooked she walked into the dining room and placed the plates of food onto the table, going back into the kitchen she cup up a bowl of fruit before taking that into the dining room and put it down before she placed a stack of plates on the table along with cutlery. Running a hand through her hair Angel padded back into the kitchen to begin to clean up everything she had used to make breakfast as she didn't want to get into trouble for making a mess.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:36 pm

The entire pack rose at the scent of home cooking and they all got up, dressed, and gathered round the table to eat. Only their Alpha wasn't present, so they couldn't start without him. It was a challenge to decided whether they could disturb him or not, considering his infamous temperament.

"I'll rouse our Lord and Alpha." Grell said, after all he was closest to their Master anyways, so he left to where he was sure their alpha would be when he wasn't in his study or out on the fields. Approaching the door, he knocked once, twice, then opened.

"My Lord, breakfast is served." He entered then, aware that Lord Senketsu was still asleep wouldn't stir even if a bomb erupted in the very quarters. To that effect he approached the windows and drew the black-out curtains to engulf the entirety of the room in morning light. Then before he turned to his lord and shook his shoulder.

"...What?"

"Breakfast, My Lord. It's awaiting you as well as the entire pack."

"Don't want anything..." He buried his head under the pillow.

"My Lord the pack cannot commence without you, your orders."

"..."

Senketsu sat before the grand dining table and the entire pack happily commenced on breakfast, Senketsu ate one thing, picked through another before he stood and left once more to his private quarters. Naturally the pack wondered about his less than hearty appetite, they questioned his well-being.

Grell was however the one to assuage their concerns, their Lord has a habit of enjoying certain things and rituals when he's in the mood for it. No way they could convince him otherwise.

Last edited by ΛŊǤḔL on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Angel listened closely to everything that was going on in the dining room, instead of joining everyone else in eating she stayed in the kitchen cleaning. She snacked on the pieces of food she accidentally burnt and the pieces of fruit she had cut a bit too small. Once everything was clean and put away Angel dried off her hands, moving to the doorway of the kitchen she looked out into the hall making sure there was no one there she stepped out of the kitchen.

Walking quietly down the hall she sighed a little to herself, reaching the stairs Angel ambled up the stairs carefully. She still felt tired but Angel knew better than going back to sleep as that could give  her a lot of trouble. Reaching Senketsu's room Angel took in a deep breath before she opened the door and stepped inside. Biting her bottom lip she gently pushed the door closed behind herself, walking over to the end of the bed Angel carefully sat down.

She told herself that she would only sit for a moment but before long she closed her eyes and laid down on the end of the bed curling herself up as she dozed off into a light sleep. Every now and again small whimpers and whines escaped her as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptyWed May 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Senketsu awoke at the slightest sounds, the approach of the young woman. She had returned to his room, on what orders? She sat on the bed, then she curled up and rested. She smelled of soap and grease at the same time. Ah, now he understood. He picked up the edge of the blanket and draped it over her, she was so vulnerable. Could easily sicken. Being a wolf didn't change that. Or perhaps slightly. What did he know of their mark-up besides what he'd gathered from being around the pack? He glanced out the windows, morning light filtered through the opened valences. Then he stood, crossed the room and out into the balcony. A black crow had alighted on the balustrade, its crimson eye watching. "Hello brother. Here to mock me, or is this another invitation?" His words rolled like thunder, it took everything in him not to squash the familiar.

Is this your life now, surrounding yourself in a pack of lost dogs? The voice ghosted into his mind, a bond he couldn't sever even on this plain.

"I'm their leader, they're my family. I've moved on, why can't you, Icchin?"

The bird ruffled its feathers, its head cocked back with a caw. More jest. The bastard. Hiding behind a shadow. Typical. For now, until they find a suitable Alpha. They'll forget you, you're nothing but an anomaly. Or did you think you could maintain the ruse forever? The bird fixed him in a curious stare, You can't replace your family. I am your family. You can't even run from me, she made sure of that.

Senketsu scowled, "It has nothing to do with you, don't twist it." Icchin didn't even know the goddess. But if they clashed, she'd give him a worse punition and he had it coming. "Why don't you come out and face me, see how well you'll last?" Or had Xeva dealt with him and he was reduced to puppeteering?

The bird flicked its wings. I won't skip,
I'll get Xeva and then come for you. She's been entertaining to chase. You on the other hand, well, just keep sitting pretty. Your time will come. And when it does, not even the goddess can save you.

Senketsu reached for the bird and squeezes it, but the figure misted and vanished. "Damn you." There was no escaping it, and time was already nipping at his heels. He couldn't sacrifice the pack, not like this. But he also had no way of telling how soon Icchin would strike, no warning. He must find out where Xeva was, send word to her, at least she had the ability to always stay a step ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) EmptySun May 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Angel stirred a little from the sleep she had fallen into and made a small adorable sleepy noise before she fell back asleep after Senketsu had placed the blanket on her. The sound of him talking entered her dreams a little making Angel wiggle in the bed slightly before she slipped off the bed and fell to the floor. The sudden pain that shot through her from falling off the bed only startled and woke her up a little before she fell back asleep even though she was on the floor. Very little seemed to phase Angel when it came to where she slept.

Moving a little on the floor she wrapped the blanket she had brought down with her when she fell more around her body before she opened her eyes a little sleepily and looked around. Angel took note of the fact that she was on the floor but she couldn't be bothered getting up "Okay then" she mumbled to herself accepting the fact that she had fallen off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)   The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Toy (open/maybe mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next