Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Thought In Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

A Thought In Time Empty
PostSubject: A Thought In Time   A Thought In Time EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 am

(I wrote this a long long time ago, like 4 years ago I think)
Miroku-Kagome and Inuyasha had been playing "I love you/I love you not"for a while now and frankly I was getting sick of it. When I was alone one day with Sango and Shippo, I voiced my opinions about that subject. They agreed with me, but Sango brought up a good point that Inuyasha was getting kinder and Kagome was letting him know more and more that she liked or loved him, and that soon they would get around to talking to each other about it. Shippo agreed with us and I brought up that they only had known each other for a few months and that Kikyou was also a factor in Inuyasha's feelings for Kagome. Shippo and Sango agreed. Then we kept talking before Inuyasha and Kagome came back. Hoping that we would finish before they returned.

Kagome-Inuyasha and I went to look for some firewood for the fire and to talk if needed. He was behind me and I was picking up sticks while he chopped some trees in half with his sword. I stood straight and watched him do it before he stopped and rested. I put the sticks near his pile and sat next to him as he had sat down on the log he was splitting into smaller logs."Inuyasha?"I asked and he looked at me"Yeah?"I suddenly became very coy and turned my head to the ground"I want to ask you something, you like me being here right?"He must have smiled because that is what his voice sounded of when he answered me."Well, you did say that you choose to stay by me, so yeah I like you being here."I looked up at him and he had stopped smiling and stood up."Something is near."But before I could ask what, an arrow came at me and I ducked. Then Kikyou walked out of the woods and was pointing another arrow straight at me. Inuyasha unsheathed Tetsusiaga and pulled me behind him."Kikyou, why are you trying to hit Kagome?"Kikyou laughed at him and answered in a poisonous voice"I am not trying, Inuyasha am going to kill her and there is nothing you can do about it."She pulled back on the arrow and let it fly. I ducked the arrow and ran for the forest but Kikyou let yet another arrow fly and trying to duck it, I hit a tree limb with my head and fainted before the arrow came to me.

Inuyasha-Kagome and I was in the forest gathering wood and I was splitting logs that were too big to carry into smaller pieces was already worn out from earlier fighting with a demon snake and I sat down to rest a while before continuing in my work. Kagome walked over from her place picking up sticks put them on the pile I was getting and sat beside me."Inuyasha?"She asked and I looked down at her and said"yeah?"She turned her head down and continued"I want to ask you something, you like me being here right?"I smiled at the back of her head and that's a thing I would have never done unless she had her head turned."Well, you did say that you would stay by me and that you choose to, so yeah I like you being here."Then I smelled a familiar scent and I stood up and said in a stern voice"something's here."An arrow came from in front of us and went toward Kagome and she ducked. Kikyou walked out of the woods, an arrow drawn and pointing at Kagome.I unsheathed Tetsusiaga and pulled her behind me."Kikyou, why are you trying to hit Kagome?"Kikyou laughed at me and said"I'm not trying. I'm going to kill her and there is nothing you can do about it."She pulled back on the arrow in her bow and let it fly. Kagome ducked the arrow and ran for the forest before I could stop her. Kikyou let another arrow fly and I blocked it before it went for Kagome.When I looked back to see if Kagome was okay, she was gone from my sight. I looked back at Kikyou and shouted"why are you doing this Kikyou? She has done nothing wrong to you."Kikyou stopped smiling and looked stern"She took you away from me, Inuyasha. You love her more than me and you never deny it when I ask. So I am going to kill the completion and take you back."I looked at her and put away my sword."Kikyou, I am not in love with the girl okay. I like her around am all. I love you and I always will. You are always number one in my life and after the jewel is complete then I will decide if I will follow you. I know I will, so stop the assault on Kagome, she mean nothing to me."Kikyou put away her arrow and walked away"Yes, Inuyasha you will come with me, but I will choose the time and the place."As soon as Kikyou left, I looked behind me and saw Kagome there rubbing her head a little and welling up in tears. Before I could say a word she ran away toward the hut and I ran after her.

Kagome- I woke up to hear Inuyasha ask Kikyou why she would kill me and that I have done nothing wrong to her. I rubbed my head and walked to Inuyasha but then I heard something that turned my feet to stone and my blood cold."She took you away from me."I heard Kikyou say to him"you love her more than me and you never deny when I ask. So I am going to kill off the completion and take you back."He looked at her and sheathed his sword. Then he said the thing that stung me worse of all."I'm not even in love with the girl, okay. I like her around am all."I welled up in tears after he said that and he continued the assault of hurtful words for me to listen to."I love you and I always will. You are always number one in my life and after the jewel is complete then I will decide if I will follow you. I know I will, so stop the assault on Kagome, she mean nothing to me."Kikyou put her arrow away and shouldered her bow and started to walk away. She turned and said"Yes, Inuyasha you will come with me, but I will choose the time and the place"As soon as Kikyou left, he turned to see me crying a little and rubbing my head was I bumped into the tree. I had heard enough and I ran into the forest and as I ran, I heard Inuyasha's footfalls behind me.

Kagome and Inuyasha-
Inuyasha-"Kagome! Stop! Please!"

Kagome-"Inuyasha, stop following me! I want to be alone!"

Inuyasha-"Kagome, stop please! I wanna talk to you!"

Inuyasha-She stopped running and turned as I skidded to a stop.

Kagome-"why should I talk to you? Am I just the girl you like around and mean nothing to?"

Inuyasha-"I only said that to..."

Kagome-"Save it Inuyasha's am going back to my era and staying in that era. I am never coming back and you and Kikyou can go and die together and. and."I burst into tears and fell to my knees.

Inuyasha-She burst into tears and fell to her knees. I walked over and put my arm around her shoulders. She turned toward me."Do I mean nothing to you?"She asked me and I well...I hugged her to me and told her the truth behind what I had told to Kikyou.

Kagome-He hugged me after I had asked if I meant nothing to him. Then he said"Kagome, listen. I like having you around me and I never want you to leave my side."I know he was telling me a lie, I knew better than to listen to his nonsense."Inuyasha, stop lying to me and let me go!"He let me go and I got up."You love Kikyou and you only put up with me because I can see jewel shards and that's the only reason you want me to stay. All that 'I want you by my side garbage's just that, garbage! I'm going home now and I don't want you to follow me, so good bye forever, Inuyasha"I walked away from as he stood."Kagome.I...I...I LOVE YOU!"He shouted as loud as he could.

Inuyasha-I told her I wanted her to be by my side and I like her being around and I wanted to tell her I loved her and wanted her to stay when she turned on me. She told me that I was lying to her and to let her go, so I did. She got up and I looked up at her and she told me that all I wanted her here for is for her to see the jewel shards and that all the by my side stuff was garbage. Then she announced again she was going home and that I was not to follow her. Then she told me good bye forever and I knew she was serious and that if I didn't do something soon she was going away forever and meant it. So I did the only thing I could think of."Kagome.I...I...I LOVE YOU!"I shouted it as loud as I could and she stopped and turned around.

Kagome-He had said it, the thing I had wanted to say to him so many times and never did. I turned and looked at him "what did you say?"I asked slowly."I love you Kagome and I always have."He told me. I frowned and asked"are you lying to me again?"He looked at me and walked up to me. Then he stopped and I saw the look that he had given to me before we went to retire Kayo's ashes, the one that he gave to me under the tree. I hugged him and said"you mean it. I looked in your eyes and saw it. I love you too, Inuyasha."

Inuyasha-She looked at me after I said that and she asked me what I said. So, I repeated myself and walked up to her with love in my eyes. She broke down in my arms and told me something I already knew that I was telling her the truth. Then she returned my words to me from her. I looked in her eyes and leaned down to her and kissed her.

Kagome-He kissed me oh my gosh, he kissed me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miroku-We had finished talking and was about to go to sleep when I brought up the question on everyone's mind."Hey where do you think Inuyasha and Kagome are?"

Sango-I looked at Miroku after he had asked that question and I shrugged and Shippo said"Heaven knows."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inuyasha -I kissed her over and over. I couldn't stop, that is until she pushed me away a little and told me to. She was very willing to let me kiss her, I never in my wildest dreams thought that she would like me enough to kiss her.'Kagome", I held her close to my heart,"Never leave me okay?"
She pushed away a little to look at me"why would I leave you?"I looked back at her and said"You said you wanted to go home and ..."She put her fingers to my lips and smiled,"Inuyasha was mad and I will never leave your side unless you want me to and I know you never will."I hugged her again and she hugged me back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shippo-"Maybe we should go look for them. I mean maybe they need our help."I was worried about Kagome and a little worried about Inuyasha too. Miroku agreed but Sango didn't "Maybe they want to be alone."I looked at her and asked "why?"Sango smiled and looked at Miroku who got what she was not saying to me. Miroku nodded"Let's leave them are. I'm sure they can handle anything that comes their way."I stood up and headed for the door,"I'm going to look for them. I wanna know if Kagome and Inuyasha are okay!"And before anyone could stop me I bolted out the door for the place that I saw him or her last.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kagome-He was very passionate when he kissed me. He asked me to stay and never leave him and I told him in so many words I wouldn't. He hugged me and I hugged him back. Then he kissed me again and I kissed him back with all my love for him, which was a lot. We parted and hugged again."Kagome! Inuyasha!"It was Shippo's voice that brought me back from our little paradise."Inuyasha, do you hear Shippo calling? “He perked up his ears and said"Yeah, I hear the little brat. What does he want?"I giggled and said"He is looking for us Inuyasha."He looked at me disappointed that we had to stop. I stopped giggling and pulled him in for a last kiss.

Shippo-"Inuyasha! Kagome! Were you?"I was trying to find them and see if they were okay and was hoping to see them at the fallen tree stump that I saw them at earlier when I went to see if they were ok. They were not there."Inuyasha! Kagome! Were you!"I shouted as I wandered farther in the forest.

Inuyasha-I wanted to kiss her forever and never stop. But I heard the little fox demon calling and I ignored it. Kagome heard it though and asked me to listen. So I did and I told her I can hear him and called him a brat. Then I asked what he wanted and Kagome stated the obvious, which he was looking for us. She giggled a little and then she stopped and pulled me in for a last kiss before we got up and walked toward Shippo's voice.

Shippo-"Kagome! Inuyasha! Where are you!"I kept going into the forest and I was getting scared."Inuyasha! Kagome! Were you?”

Inuyasha-"We're over here, Shippo!"

Shippo-I looked around me and saw them coming through the forest."Kagome! Inuyasha! I was lookin' for you and I got turned around."I came up to them and saw they were holding hands
And Kagome was smiling at Inuyasha.
I quirked my eyebrow at them and they walked ahead of me as we made our way back to the hut.

Inuyasha- I could feel Shippo’s eyes on us and I turned slightly and glared at him. Kagome saw me and nudged me with a frown of her own.

Back to top Go down

A Thought In Time
Page 1 of 1