Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's everyone watching

Go down 
+8
Aviaris_Sevanthis
animefireangel2009
Commie
SaphiraShijinuske
darknessdesires
Farseer
Nana
Otacon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

What's everyone watching - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
Oh, it's never been released in the US??
No it hasnt , on Amazon has the bluray dvds but each one is about $90. The same with this one, and I grew up on this one just liked Macross, Space Battleship Yamato: What's everyone watching - Page 3 Yamato_2199
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 am

Macross actually aired as Robotech back in the 80's and 90's I believe
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:48 am

I haven't actually seen it myself but it's been recommended to me by a quite few people now so I'll have to download it now.

As far as Mecha goes I've quite a few of the Gundam series (Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam Wing, 0083, 0085, Zeta Gundam, G-Gundam, 08th MS Squad, and a bit of Gundam Seed) Eureka 7, Eva (which isn't technically mecha but meh) Gurran Laggan, Big O, Blue Gender, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Candidate for Goddess, Gravion, and a bit of Sakura Wars

Man, I've actually watched quite a bit haha
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:48 am

Does Fullmetal Panic count as a Mecha? If yes that's the only one I've seen completely haha. I have seen some Big O and some Gurran Laggan, though.
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
Does Fullmetal Panic count as a Mecha? If yes that's the only one I've seen completely haha. I have seen some Big O and some Gurran Laggan, though.
Yes it is considered mecha, do you have Fumoffu?  I love that series...funniest ever!

otacon wrote:
Macross actually aired as Robotech back in the 80's and 90's I believe
It was, but it still was Macross as well. Plus I highly recommend Space Battleship Yamato 2199, its mostly ship to ship battle no mechs. Also, it has some very hot ladies! ;P

What's everyone watching - Page 3 1a
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:07 pm

I actually bought Fumoffu before knowing about the main series haha. I love that mini series!!! I just love the characters in FMP, they're hilarious and very likeable.

I've heard of Space Battleship Yamato 2199, but I've never seen it. Seems right up your alley with they ladie sin full body suits. Wink Lol!
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:22 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
I actually bought Fumoffu before knowing about the main series haha. I love that mini series!!! I just love the characters in FMP, they're hilarious and very likeable.

I've heard of Space Battleship Yamato 2199, but I've never seen it. Seems right up your alley with they ladie sin full body suits. ;)Lol!
I had seen both FMP series, before Fumoffu.  My best friend John is Sosuke Sakara in ever way.  And why did you have mention that?  Yes, it is a bonus that the ladies of Yamato are dressed so dreamily (you would look awesome as Yumiko "yellow").  Its right up my alley, because of the battles and the astro-physics they apply in the show.  And the big honkin' Wave Motion Gun is pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Currently rewatching Gundam Wing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone watching   What's everyone watching - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's everyone watching
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3