Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:16 pm

((Sounds good!))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male
Number of posts : 60
Animunny : 68
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:38 am

Crow shifted her gaze after taking the coins. "There will be no time for help," she said. Crow tasted the stew and marveled at how well it was prepared. She whispered the ingredients to herself as she swashed the contents in her mouth. Alas, she couldn't figure it out. But she knew that all the ingredients were in the kitchen. Crow shook her head and told herself to focus. She settled her eyes on Andromeda. "As I said, the Inn will be closed by mid-day tomorrow. Shyvana and I will be leaving and you should get as far away from this place as possible. Head," Crow paused to get her bearings, "West. Anywhere but North."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gargoyle," Shyvana repeated, slowly, annunciating each syllable like a child learning to read. "The stew is very good," Shyvana smiled. Her good-natured self had surfaced. It was from her mother's side. The dragon form and the rage that accompanied it came from her father.

"I would like to have it again one day," Shyvana said with a bit of sadness in her voice. "So be sure to visit again soon. I don't know when Crow will reopen the Inn again."

(ooc: I sort of lost track of where everyone is. I think Salvatone and Shyvana are in the kitchen while the rest of the girls are in the lobby?)
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 pm

(yeah thats where they all are. The girls and Crow are in the Dining room and Shyvana and Salvatone are in the Kitchen. your turn Saphiria )

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am

"North?" Andromeda repeated, her interest obviously piqued.
"Unfortunately, miss, North is exactly where our quest is taking us."

She took a bite of the stew as well, smiling at the warmth it brought her body.
Although she did not hate the cold as Seraphina did, she took joy in a good,
hot meal--and this meal was indeed delectable.

"I dislike to push my boundaries, but..." she paused, taking another small bite
of food before continuing her thought. "May I ask why North would be such an
unintelligent move for us?"

As the conversation turned, Seraphina began to find herself interested in what
the Crow woman had to say. Blunt and cold as she was, if she had information
that would aid their quest, Sera was all ears.

"I know it's none of my business, but knowing what we're up
against may help us in our travels."

((ooc: ))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:10 pm

((BUMP!!))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:10 pm

(ooc: Thought we were waiting on fireangel)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 pm

((We are! ^^))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:32 am

(crap crap! Im so sorry for making you wait!!!!)

Slalvatone politely gobbled down his stew and bread and rose to get another bowl, in his mind he was thinking why she had said that. "Why did you say that a minute ago? Why would crow close the inn down? Are you and she in trouble of some kind?" As he asked he had gotten himself another bowl and somemore bread. It was also then he realized he hadn't served anyone a drink for the stew, so he opened the icebox and saw a fruit juice and upon tasting it became aware it was a multifruit juice. He grabbed a few cups and poured each carefully to the top then excused himself and went out to the main dining area.

Once there Salvatone served drinks to the ladies, quickly and carefully as not to spill. Then rushed back into the kitchen to serve Shyvana her drink and sit down again.

(I am so sorry! I have been so busy with life)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

((It's okay!! =) I completely understand, I've been very busy as well. We'll wait for Emperor now.))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:52 pm

((ooc: I'll be posting soon. Need to do some rereading :-D ))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 pm

((NO PROBLEMO!!!))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Crow almost sighed, the casual breath replaced by surprise. "You don't know?" she asked. She slurped down the last bit in her bowl and wiped her mouth clean with a napkin. "The Angels are in the north. They will begin to move soon if they haven't already. I'm sure you know about the war between tailed and winged beasts. Millennias ago, the two creatures of the earth fought for supremacy. The war was a stalemate until a legendary Phoenix joined the winged beast ranks. In the air, scorching the earth with her smoldering flames, she was untouchable. The tailed beasts could not reach her, let alone match her might. And when they thought they defeated her, she rose again from her own ashes." Crow sipped her drink. She made eye contact with Andromeda.

"Centuries later, the tailed beasts would receive their own champion. The dragons would rise. With the ability to fly and their inherent resistance to fire, they capitalized on the Phoenixes. And the cycle would continue. Prophecy would speak of a new winged beast that would best the dragons in battle. They were the Angels. And once again, we are at the moment in history where the tides can once again shift. The Angels will do everything within their power to prevent that. That is, the birth of the Ninetails."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're going to find Melanie," Shyvana said. "She is family." She sat back in her seat, her stomach full. A puff smoke escaped her nostrils but she didn't smile as she normally would have.

(ooc: Sorry for the long exposition. It's a big no-no in writing but I think RPs are an exception so you guys know what's going on in this world ^^ )
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:40 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4