Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Salvatone roared as he saw crow being mistreated and leapt over the counter to face the man"Let Her Go. Or you'll have hell to pay." His muscles rippled as he growled attacking the hand the man held around Crow's throat. Tearing his hand apart from her, he heard a scream and said to the recovering Crow,"Go get your friend that was hiding. Hurry. Do whatever you have to."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:46 pm

((I'm at work so I'll reply today!))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 pm

As they approached the seemingly peaceful inn, Seraphina's eyes
shot toward the backside of the inn from where the giant crash emanated.
It was soon followed by a bloodcurdling scream, as well as the loud, wailing roar
of a beast obviously in pain. A low growl rumbled in the phoenix's
throat, and she instinctively swiveled on her heel to face to her ever so
collected counterpart.

"I smell it, too."

Andromeda floated casually to the doorstep, tucking a lock of her luxurious
hair behind her ears before slowly stretching her arms above her head. She
took in a small, quiet breath, a sigh escaped, and the same amused smirk
once again tugged at the corners of her full lips.

"Well I suppose we have no choice, do we? There isn't another inn for miles."

Easily frustrated as always, Sera pursed her lips and clenched her
fingers into tight balls at her sides. She hadn't come all this way to have the
place trashed by some ruffians who'd probably never been put their place.
Sera didn't mind helping with that.

"I want. My bath." Her words barely slipped through clenched teeth before
she violently forced the door open.

(( ))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Salvatone growled deeper as the door flew open to reveal the two ladies, his eyes glowing a pure white as he said through clenched teeth."Go help the person in the kitchen! I have this one!"
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male
Number of posts : 60
Animunny : 68
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:35 pm

One of Crow's pale hands scratches the top of the counter as she claws her way to her feet. For a moment, she was confused by the number of people standing in the main lobby. And her attention was pulled in several directions. The two women at the door. The tall customer near the kitchen. The violent customer at the counter, an old comrade in battle. And then Melanie. "Melanie!" Crow shouted.

"You're getting careless, Crow," Andracht growled as he took a step back from the counter. He smirked at Salvatone and rolled his eyes toward the two behind him. "It's too late," he said. "My men have dragged her far into the forests by now."

"Hunting little girls now?" Crow said. "Work must be scarce for a second rate bounty hunter."
Andracht growled in anger. "I won't let you get under my skin anymore," he said. "I wasn't hired by a rich fiend and I didn't pull her photo off the bounty board. You should forget about her, all of you," he continued. "You're the few against the many."

"How much is she worth?" Crow asked.
"Why? You were going to turn her in?"
"How much?" Crow asked again, louder.
"Enough to rival a king's crown. The math to split the reward among my comrades was difficult."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The commotion in the dish room settled down. The door leading to the back of the inn was open, swinging freely on its loose hinges...
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:30 am

Salvatone growled a war cry as he dashed into the kitchen and ran out through the back door, up a tree and flew off into the night, looking for the missing person from the inn which he had wanted to stay and be at home in.

"Damn bounty hunters." His eyes glowed red as he looked down to find the fugitives.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm

((ooc: I'm not sure how to respond! Lol. Maybe AnEmperor should go one more time before me.))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 pm

"What the hell is going on here? How am I supposed
to have my goddamn bath if everyone here is fighting??"

Seraphina growled scanned the room immediately, taking in
every detail of the situation before setting her sights on the
man who clearly did not intend upon leaving in peace. Sera
cursed under her breath and stepped toward the strange man, only
halting because of the docile hand that was now resting on her shoulder.

"Now, now," Andromeda cooed, shifting her violet orbs
to meet the man's aggressive eyes. "It seems as if we've stumbled upon
some unnecessary trouble for ourselves."

She eyed the long claws that were wrapped around the inn keeper's throat,
unsure of what kind of creature lied beneath the dark cloak. The man did
take a step back however, releasing the woman and rolling his eyes toward
them.

"It's too late," he said. "My men have dragged her far into the forests by now."

Andromeda never removed her hand from her friend's shoulder, knowing full well
her counterpart was volatile and unpredictable. The two of them remained quiet,
hushed so they could make out the exchange of words between the two strangers.

"Hunting little girls now? Work must be scarce for a second rate bounty hunter."
Andracht growled in anger. "I won't let you get under my skin anymore," he said.
"I wasn't hired by a rich fiend and I didn't pull her photo off the bounty board.
You should forget about her, all of you," he continued. "You're the few against the many."

"How much is she worth?" Crow asked.
"Why? You were going to turn her in?"
"How much?" Crow asked again, louder.
"Enough to rival a king's crown. The math to split the reward among my comrades
was difficult."

At this Sera stirred, and Andromeda gave her friend a squeeze as the man turned
to face them, though they continued to stand their ground.

"Sir, we have no interest in involving ourselves in your affairs," Andromeda
informed politely. She had always been one to avoid a fight if possible,
while Seraphina usually started every fight they'd been a part of.
"We do, however, need a room. We've been traveling for far too long."

Sera kept quiet, though her fists were kept tightly clenched
at her sides--an obvious sign she was attempting to contain her rage.

(( ))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:18 pm

(ooc: Sorry I haven't posted. Been finishing up some short stories for submission. I'll post tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:33 am

okay and thank you.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Andracht grinned at Sera's words. He nodded, almost half-bowed. "Crow here is the inn-keeper, a far cry from the merciless assassin she used to be. As my business is done here, she's all yours."

Andracht walked towards the two girls and sidestepped several times towards the exit. He was outnumbered and he had no idea where the other creature had gone. Doubting Salvatone could catch up to his comrades, Andracht resolved to head for the rendezvous point.

"If you'll excuse me," he said to Sera, inching his way by.

"Careful," Crow said. "If you walk out that door, you'll lose your head."
"You waiting on a friend of yours?" Andracht asked.
"She's already here. I can smell her."
"Ha," he laughed. "Even your sense of smell has become weak. What you're smelling is her face under my boot. We bested the dragon early this morning."

Crow's eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Salvatone's eyes scanned the ground for any trace of the kidnappers, his face a mask of pure rage of the misdeed that had befallen his friend Crow. "They will pay for taking that...." he saw something walking funny in the forest as he passed it, it looked to be hurt. "Hm." he thought as he turned his wings to land behind the wounded person. She looked horrible, looked as though she was loosing a lot of blood down her shirt and streaming down her hip and pant leg. "Are you okay Miss?" he asked as he walked closer.

(I was thinking he found Crows friend and thats who hes talking to unless you want me to bring in another character... up to you.)
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:42 am

When Salvatone landed behind Shyvana, she turned and growled, a roar befitting of a dragon. But her sudden burst of rage died down quickly. She was exhausted, hurt, and angry. She wasn't in a real fight. No, it took more than swords to pierce her scales, especially in dragon form. Instead, she was baited to the edge of a cliff and pushed off. The mountain side bruised her well.

Shyvana held her left shoulder with her right hand. A large rock had scraped her arm and blood was running down her arm. She applied pressure to slow its progress. The cloth wrapped around her body was dirty and wet with water and blood. Twigs extruded from her red hair and down the long braid stroking her back.

She ignored Salvatone at first until her nose picked up a familiar scent lingering on his person. She stopped and growled at him. Shyvana wasn't one for many words. Although Crow strived to teach her manners, she always reverted to following her instincts first.

(ooc: Salvatone finding Shyvana is fine. That's a great way to introduce her. )
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 am

"Miss? Are you...." He narrowed his eyes at the female as she growled at him, to which he started his own low growl then stopped."Listen I don't want you to hurt you. I want to help you." He said as he tried to move closer slowly.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:06 pm

"Where is Crow?" Shyvana barked, her growl seeping into her tone of voice. She almost sounded demonic. "I swear, if a single strand of hair is missing from her head..." her voice faded as her vision blurred and her head became woozy. She was beginning to feel the effects of blood loss. She dropped to one knee.

"Can you tie a knot?" she asked, eyes slowly lifting from the ground. She looked at her arm that now hung limply at her side.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 pm

"Crow is fine, I'm staying at the inn where she is. Someone.....oh!" He rushed forward as if to catch her and stopped as she went to one knee. His face a mask of consern for Crow's friend."Yeah I can tie a knot, what do you need done?" He moved to her side to await further instruction from this woman that obviously knew Crow.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 pm

"Bandage my arm to stop the bleeding," Shyvana says. She can't tie a rag around her shoulder with one hand. She can barely lift her left arm but if she can stop the bleeding, blood will be able to circulate down to her fingers.

"Someone what?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:25 pm

He took a cloth that he handed her and made a sling for her arm tyeing the knot behind her neck. "Someone came and took someone from the kitchen in which im working now. Crow is letting me stay if i cook for her. I was chasing them before i found you." He helped her to her feet. "If you will allow me to, I'll carry you back to the inn. I don't want to insult your dragon bloodline but you need to be properly tended to and I don't have the skills or equipment to help you."
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 am

Immediately, Shyvana felt the pressure lifting from her shoulder. The sling was perfect.

She listened to him as he explained the situation. It didn't surprise her that Crow was taking in strays again. Anyone in peril who came stumbling along was put to work in exchange for food, shower, and a night's stay.

It took Shyvana a moment to think about who someone and someone was. Aside from a real lack of education, she always left the investigative work to Crow. So she focused on the kitchen, cycling in her head the faces of the many patrons that worked there. And then she thought about the many that could've passed through since Shyvana's absence.

There was a time or two when clients were pursued within the Inn. It was just that kind of area. Crow usually fended them off for the sake of other guests. And these thoughts were exactly why Shyvana left the information gathering task to Crow. The dragon had already strayed from the original question.

"I am not so weak," she growled at Salvatone's offer. She leaped forward once to test her strength and then sprinted toward the Inn.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Grinning at the dragon and climbing a tree to gain height, he opened his wings and glided over her to watch that she got back to the inn safe. Even though she didnt ask or want him to help her anymore, he felt obligated to Crow to see her friend safely to the inn.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Andracht grinned at Sera's words. He nodded, almost half-bowed. "Crow here is the inn-keeper, a far cry from the merciless assassin she used to be. As my business is done here, she's all yours."

Andracht walked towards the two girls and sidestepped several times towards the exit. He was outnumbered and he had no idea where the other creature had gone. Doubting Salvatone could catch up to his comrades, Andracht resolved to head for the rendezvous point.

"If you'll excuse me," he said to Sera, inching his way by.

"Careful," Crow said. "If you walk out that door, you'll lose your head."
"You waiting on a friend of yours?" Andracht asked.
"She's already here. I can smell her."
"Ha," he laughed. "Even your sense of smell has become weak. What you're smelling is her face under my boot. We bested the dragon early this morning."

Crow's eyes widened.

"You'd best leave now. It seems your business here is done with, and
the inn now has guests," Sera hissed, continuing to keep her fists tightly
clenched. She held no fear in her eyes, and her piercing gaze did not
waver as she watched him pausing in the doorway. She knew nothing
of the conflict between the inn keeper and this strange man, and honestly
didn't give much thought to it, but it was getting in the way of her bath
and she was beginning to get cold.

"Miss? Do you need any assistance?" Andromeda inquired,
stepping past both Sera and the stranger and toward the worn woman.
She looked hurt, though not seriously injured, and her expression remained
flustered as she fought to catch her breath.

What had happened here? She once again eyed the sleeves of the man's cloak,
searching again for the long claws she had noticed earlier. What sort of creature
was he?

(( ))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Salvatone glided over the dragon as he saw the inn smiling as he came to a landing in front of the backdoor and waited for the female dragon. "Crow! You have a visitor!" he hollered as he came into the inn thru the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Andracht disappeared through the main entrance when all the attention diverted away from him. He was grinning as he ran, opposite his comrades. They would meet up elsewhere.

"Ugh, I'm getting too old for this," Crow complained. She didn't think about pursuing. She was worried about Melanie and Shyvana. And when Salvatone returned with his news, she had one less person to worry about.

Shyvana stumbled in, bumping her head against the top of the kitchen doorway. She growled, a temper that quickly subsided in the presence of Crow.

"I'm fine," Crow said to Andromeda. "But I have to apologize. The Inn will be closed for a while."
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:40 am

Letting the ladies talk, Salvatone went back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:47 am

Crow turned to Shyvana. "You're hurt," she said, inspecting the arm. "What happened? These scratches," Crow poked at the wounds. Shyvana recoiled. "Obviously not a blade or claws."

"I slipped off the mountain side--"

"They baited you. And you went for it," Crow sighed. "Who tied this for you?"

Shyvana tilted her head toward the kitchen.

"Did you thank him?" Crow asked. The dragon shook her head. "Then you know what you have to do. Afterward, it's on to business. The war between tailed and winged beasts is about to begin."

Shyvana walked into the kitchen. She looked at her arm, nicely snuggled in a sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next