Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Human Condition {Mature}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Human Condition {Mature} Empty
PostSubject: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:48 pm

The Human Condition {Mature} Mikusuperkawaii

OOC: Male or female, doesn't matter. Whether the person knows who she is, or knows WHAT she is, is up to you. Either way, this will have language and violence, and later on, sex. It's main focus is a romance. It's basically a story of an artificial human who doesn't believe she can ever be loved. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask.)

Remiku sighed heavily as she finished changing back to her normal clothes. It was actually a little silly to have to change her clothes just to sing. Then again, it was her manager's choice. At least, that's what she'd been told. She was Remiku Ando, also known as Vocaloid, or "01." She was the property of Karamirazuko Tech, and they told her to do as her manager said in regards to business. She wasn't happy with it, but what could she do? She grabbed her purse, and slipped out of her dressing room. If she was lucky, she could get away before her manager showed up, or worse, screaming fans. She liked her fans, honestly, but some could just be so pushy. She started down the hall, and winced as she heard a voice call out. "Remiku! What are you doing?!" Damn, he'd showed up. She turned slowly, trying to appear like she hadn't been trying to sneak off. "Just going for a walk, James." She really hoped that not all americans were as pushy as him. "Without me or a bodygaurd? I don't think so." She groaned a bit at that. "Oh, please, James! I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself!" He crossed his arms, and she sighed heavily. Another lecture, coming up. "Miku, that's not the point. It's my responsibility to make sure nothing happens to you. You may be alot stronger than a human, and alot more durable, but you still bleed, and you can still get hurt." She rolled her eyes a bit. "James, you are very sweet to worry about me, but I'll be fine! Remember when I got hit by that car? The car took more damage than I did." He laughed derisively. "Yeah, you totaled it, but you were still seriously hurt. You broke both your legs, and that's hard as hell to do." Miku came over, and took hold of his hands. "Please, James, please can I just go out on my own for once? I promise not to get into any trouble! Please let me go? Please?" She gave him her best pleading look, and he cracked. He always did. "Gah, fine! Go ahead! But any trouble, Miku, and I swear..." She smiled, and kissed his cheek. "Thank you James! You are such a sweetie!" She dashed off, and James just stood there, sure he'd regret this. Once outside, Miku hailed a taxi, using that to get away from the building. Madison Square Garden was a nice place, really, but she wanted to see more. Once she'd gotten to Times Square, she paid the taxi driver, and got out, walking down the street. She looked around with fascination, enjoying the sites. She'd never really walked around in New York before, or other cities either. She'd barely even seen Tokyo, and she'd been 'born' there. She'd been walking for a good while when she heard a scream, though it was more like a squeal. She winced at the high pitch, and looked around. Damn, she'd been spotted by one of the 'Uber Fans.' She turned to walk the other way, but was soon nearly surrounded by people, chattering away at her, wanting autographs, or to talk to her, date her, etc. Finally, someone pulled her hair, whether on accident or on purpose, and she yelped a bit with pain, trying to force her way out, though holding back, not wanting to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Kisa walked down the street with her guitar slung over her back. It was the only thing that she carried on her person, other than the clothes that she wore. Normally this wouldn’t be seen as odd, after all, she appeared to be just a normal girl. However, Kisa was anything but normal as could be seen by the random homeless men and women who greeted her like they knew her.

Which was true. They did know the wayward teen. Kisa had lived amongst them for the last two years, scavenging off the same scraps they did. The major difference between them was that Kisa somehow stayed clean, and she held on to her guitar. Even when she would go hungry for days she wouldn’t pawn it off. The people that inhabited this underground society of New York knew not to mess with Kisa’s guitar. The last time someone had attempted such an act, well, Kisa had nearly torn the guy’s face off.

It wasn’t often however, that Kisa walked around Times Square. She normally liked to avoid the overcrowded area, especially since most of the people were rich bastards who didn’t give a shit about anyone around them. It didn’t take long for Kisa to notice the rather large crowd that was screaming and yelling, pushing and shoving, and for her to notice the girl that was stuck in the middle.

Now, Kisa was not normally a generous person. Nor as she by any means chivalrous. But this girl looked like she was in desperate need of help, and while Kisa wasn’t sure why people were mobbing her, she knew how to get her out of it. She was a naturally small person, and she could be unobtrusive when she wanted to be.

Thus, Kisa ducked underneath some flailing arms, and around some screaming bodies, until she was next to the girl in question. Grabbing her by the arm she shoved the girl through a throng of people that happened to be less dense. As she pushed her out of the crowd she yelled, “Run!”

After shoving her, Kisa ran forward and did what any good mosher knew how to do, thereby scaring the living daylights out of the crowd of girls who, upon seeing the growing chaos, freaked out even more.

While they tried to sort themselves out, and figure out where the girl they had been mobbing went off too, Kisa decided to take advantage of the situation and stole pretty much everything of value that she could get her hands on. Once that was accomplished she ducked out, and ran down a side alley, hoping that the girl was smart and had gotten away too.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:17 pm

(OOC: Thanks for joining! I was beginning to wonder if anyone ever would.)

When she was dragged out and told to run, she didn't need any further telling. She bolted, racing down the alley that, a short while later, Kisa would go down. She ran to the end of it, then stopped, leaning against the wall, breathing a little hard. She wasn't short of breath; she didn't need to breath. She was just worked up. WHo wouldn't be, having just been, for the most part, attacked? She put her hand on her chest as she tried to get herself calmed. She hadn't gotten a chance to thank the person who had helped her, but she would remember her face. If she ever saw her again, she'd pay her back somehow. She didn't care how, she just would. She found herself a little scared to move, however, as she was afraid of being recognized again. How could she have been so stupid as to not realize to disguise herself somewhat? She put her palm to her forehead, mentally berating herself, not noticing that the very woman who had helped her had just showed up.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:29 pm

No Problem! I’m just really happy to have someone to rp with that puts down more than a couple of sentences.))

As Kisa entered the ally, her hands and pockets filled with the treasures she had stolen off of the mob, she noticed the very girl she had rescued was seemingly catching her breath at the end of the ally. For the first time, she was able to get a good look at her, and found that she did not regret saving the girl. Whoever she was, she was pretty in the kind of way that resembled those who were a lot better off than she was; an innocent kind of beauty, one that Kisa tended to avoid because she never wanted to defile innocence.

However, Kisa was also a rather curious person, her curiosity getting her into trouble more than a couple of times. And whoever this girl was, she had Kisa’s curiosity piqued. After all, it wasn’t everyday that you saw someone getting mobbed. She walked forward confidently, her steps light on the concrete.

“So, you’re okay right?” Kisa asked, her voice melodious and yet with a hard edge due to her mistrust of new things.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Miku jumped a bit when she heard Kisa, then smiled brightly. "Oh, it's you..thank god for that. I was afraid it was someone less...nice." SHe smiled a bit, though was still a little nervous. "Thank you for saving me from that. I really can't believe I was so stupid as to just walk around in broad daylight like this. Should have worn a disguise or something. Then again, I wasn't aware that I was that recognizable.."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Kisa looked at her with confusion in her eyes. She didn’t get why the girl in front of her would need a disguise at all. After all, she seemed normal enough. Maybe a bit prettier than most girls that Kisa had seen recently, but for all she knew every girl on Times square could look like that now.

Kisa’s need for information had yet to run its course however, and so she asked the one question that had graced her mind the moment the girl before has uttered the words.

“Now, do you mind telling me why they were chasing after you in the first place? And why would you have to go into disguise?”
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:05 pm

She paused, blinking. This girl didn't recognize her? She tried not to smile. She loved it. Still, she couldn't lie. She just hoped she was right in her assumption that this girl who had saved her was not the type to obsess. "Well, they recognized me, and they immediately wanted to talk to me, get an autograph, whatever. My name is Remiku Ando, though I prefer Miku. I'm a singer." She turned to face Kisa fully, smiling. "May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Kisa looked at her, confusion still on her features. While any normal teenage girl would have at that point started screaming and fawning over the star, Kisa was not a normal teenage girl. In fact, she didn’t even recognize the name of the girl. The only thing that she knew now that she didn’t before as far as why so many people were seemingly trying to kill her.

“My name is Kisa.” She said finally, her eyes still surveying the girl before her critically.

“So, Miku,” Kisa started, trying to find the words to say, “Is it really safe for you to be out here then? Why aren’t you off where you’re supposed to be? Like protected by some huge guys or something?”
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Miku blushed a little, embarrassed. "Ah, well...yes. Sort of. Those people were not trying to hurt me, they just got over excited, but yes, generally, I'm supposed to be protected. However...well, to be honest, I hate it. I want to just...live my life, you know? Get out, see the world. Try to act like a normal person...or at least have an actual friend or something. It's ridiculous. They treat me like I can't protect myself. I just didn't want to hurt those people, because they didn't actually mean any harm." She sighed, rubbing her forehead a bit, obviously irritated. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Kisa."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Kisa frowned, Miku’s words hitting her hard. She could understand that feeling. Sometimes being normal was the one thing that you could desire most in the world. Kisa would never admit it aloud but there were times when she would be playing her guitar on the side of the street, and a group of high schoolers would walk by. They would be chatting about something unimportant, who was dating who, that kind of senseless talk. But they had nothing to really worry about, and that was what Kisa was jealous of them for. Their biggest worry was what they were going to wear the next day, not where they would get their next meal.

Kisa could tell that Miku wasn’t referring to that though. She figured that if Miku really was some superstar, as the crowd of crazy fan girls suggested, then she probably never had to worry about what it felt like to be hungry without a way to fix it. Kisa didn’t hold that against Miku though, because in the end no matter where they came from they still wanted and desired the same thing. A feeling of normalcy.

“So, how do you plan on getting back to…wherever you’re supposed to go without getting mobbed again?”
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:58 pm

She sighed a bit. "Well, I'll need to head to my apartment, since that's where they will be waiting for me, but..." She sighed again, more heavily. "I don't really want to go back right now. I already know that my manager will throw a fit when he see's my clothes torn and dirty like this. He'll never let me out alone again. I barely got him to let me go this time. I'd like to have as much fun as I can before going back to being pretty much a prisoner, but I don't see how I can do so without attracting attention. My clothes and hair make me stick out like a sore thumb." She leaned against the alley wall, staring up at the sky. "THis just...sucks."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:46 am

Kisa looked away from Miku and stared hard at the brick wall opposite her. She was having a mental battle over what she would do next. On one hand she could invite the girl to join her, save her from the mob that was attacking her. Or she would simply leave, and let Miku deal with the problems that she had brought upon herself. Both options were tempting and both had their bad points as well.

However, Kisa had never been one to leave someone in trouble, and it was obvious that this girl would get eaten alive if left to her own devices. Making her decision, Kisa walked over to the end of the ally and pushed the back fence aside, knowing that the chain link was broken and no longer held down. Of course, no one would have known that unless they lived on the streets like Kisa did.

She walked through the small opening and turned back to Miku, her face showing no obvious emotion except for the barely discernable smirk on her features.

“You coming or what?”
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Miku looked up at Kisa, and smiled suddenly. "Thank you, Kisa. I owe you. Big time.." She followed Kisa through the opening quickly, ready to follow Kisa wherever she led her to. She was a bit naive, but she could tell who was and wasn't a good person.

(OOC: I'm sorry this is so short, but I had some trouble coming up with something for this particular part.)
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:13 pm

((That’s fine. I have that problem sometimes too.))

Kisa led Miku through the back ally, following the winding path between the large buildings. Originally, these small walkways were used as a place to throw waste, but as New York had gotten bigger, these small spaces had less and less of a use. However, the ruffians and homeless of New York had given them the use that these small walkways deserved. They used them as pathways from one street to another, and escape routes from gang fights, parents, and of course the police.

Almost every teenager in New York knew of at least 2 or 3 of these secret ways around the city, but no one knew them as extensively as Kisa did. She had used the pathways ever since she first was introduced to the streets all those years ago. She had explored them, mapped them, and even spent time in the library researching them. And it was through this passageways that Kisa was able to get Miku from Times Square to a completely different side of town, without her getting mobbed again.

They ended their little walk at what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse. Kisa walked around the side of it, and pulled back a metal flap, one that once again was concealed rather well. Ducking under she put her guitar down on her makeshift bed, and began to rifle through a box that was against a wall. The room itself was rather small, the only light coming from a dingy window, and the slightly open metal flap. There were candles and papers strewn everywhere, the candles obviously used for light after dark as they were in various stages of use. The papers themselves all had something written on them, some covered in bars of notes, others in words.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Miku was really quite impressed with how well Kisa seemed to know the back alley's of the city, and to be honest, it kind of disturbed her. When they reached the warehouse, she was a bit confused. However, before she could say anything,Kisa had moved the metal flap and gone inside. She peered inside. She could see the notes and words on the pages, and it connected. Songs written down, and a bed, and Kisa's guitar, and the fact that she knew her way around. She gasped horribly, putting a hand over her mouth, staring at Kisa in horror. "You...you LIVE here?" SHe was suddenly angry, something that rarely happened to her. "Why the hell would anyone let you live here?! Why would anyone let ANYONE live here?" Miku, having been unable to really see the world, had no idea that some people were living on the streets. Neither did she know that people lived in absolute luxury. For someone as famous as she was, she didn't live in luxury. She had simple desires, so gave most of her share of any money to charity.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Kisa looked at Miku with an incredulous look pasted on her face. She couldn’t tell for a moment if Miku was insulting her or is she really didn’t get it. After a few moments though Kisa’s immediate reaction of anger dissipated as she realized that Miku truly was confused. In some warped sense it would make sense that Miku wouldn’t understand what it meant to have no money, no family, nobody who wanted to take in you so you were forced to do your best to simply survive. She couldn’t deny that she was disappointed however. Some part of her had hoped that Miku was a bit more informed about how the world worked.

“I live here because I have nothing else. They let me, because first off no one gives a shit what happens to me, and secondly cause they don’t know I am in this old place. If they did they would kick me out on the street and then I wouldn’t have a roof over my head. Even if it does leak.”

Kisa’s words came out harsh, and while she meant no harm she wanted Miku to understand that this was the reality for some people. Not everyone had so much money they would wipe their asses with it.

It didn’t take her much longer after that to pull out from her box a long black coat and a hat. She handed the articles of clothing to Miku and told her to put them on.

“The coat will hide your clothes, and the hat will hide your hair.”
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:15 pm

She seemed to deflate, almost, and sank to her knees, watching Kisa with shock. She just stared, and then bit her lip. "I'm sorry...I didn't know...They never let me out alone, and then they always stick me in a car and I don't get to look around...do..do alot of people live like this?" She took the coat and hat, putting them on as instructed, but was visibly upset. Miku was a rather naive person. Worse, she was unknowingly being cheated. Money that she deserved was instead being taken by others. She just didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:34 pm

As Miku sank to the floor, showing how obviously upset she was by what Kisa had to tell her, for the first time in many years, she felt the need to right the wrong she had just committed. Kisa felt bad, and knew that she shouldn’t have been so harsh to the girl who so far had shown that she was practically helpless in the metropolis that was New York. Kisa sighed and kneeled as well, so that the two were level with each other.

“Don’t be upset okay?”

Kisa was always a sucker for when a girl cried. She couldn’t help it. There was just something about tears running down a girl’s cheeks that made her want to comfort them and help in any way she could. Anything to get those tears to stop. That was the last thing she needed right then, making this poor girl cry. Kisa honestly believed she would never forgive herself for that one, specifically because the girl had done nothing wrong.

“There’s a lot more of us than people realize.” She said simply, afraid to say more in case her words upset Miku further.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Miku just looked at Kisa for a moment, then anger took over. "I can't believe this...people spending money on things they don't even need, when people are living out on the streets...this is horrible!" She stood, paused, then knelt down. "Kisa...I want to thank you for helping me, and for informing me about this...I want to pay you back somehow...." She seemed to be thinking, trying to come up with something. "What if...hmm....Oh! Would you like to come stay with me in my apartment?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 am

Kisa stared incredulously at Miku, surprise and disbelief etched on her features. She didn’t know whether this girl was pulling her chain and joking, or if she was actually serious. More importantly, if she was serious, Kisa had no idea what to say to that. She had lived on the streets for so long that the idea of a home with regular meals was daunting and almost frightening, and yet on the same hand it was a comforting thought. ‘It’d be nice…’ she thought to herself, imagining what it would feel like to wake up without fear of where you’ll be the next morning. Yet, for all her dreaming, Kisa was always practical, and found she had to ask questions.

“You can’t be serious.” she said, her expression showing just how unlikely that offer could be serious. “You just met me, and you want me to come live with you?”
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:02 pm

She waited patiently for a response, and the one she got confused her. "Why wouldn't I be serious? I said it, didn't I?" Lies and deciet were not a concept she really understood too well. Thankfully, she could still sense when someone was not what they seemed. "Besides, it doesn't matter that I just met you. I couldn't stand leaving you here to live on the street. So, I want you to stay with me in my apartment for now. If it makes you feel better, then tell yourself that it's a way to pay you back for helping me." She held out a hand to Kisa, and smiled lightly. "So? What do you say, Kisa? Will you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm

((Sorry it took me so long to reply! I had a lot of drama going on in my life and then I got the worst case of writers block..But I'm back now!))

Kisa just stared at the Miku’s outstretched hand for a few moments as her mind raced through what was exactly happening here. For all her thoughts on what was happening her, for all her pragmatic thinking, and for all her paranoia that told her that she should only rely on herself, she found herself seriously thinking about taking this offer. Miku seemed to naïve of the world to really mean her harm, and more importantly Kisa didn’t honestly think that Miku had a malicious bone in her body.

“You’re crazy.” She said, though there was a smile on her face, and she reached out and took the hand that was offered her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Miku smiled brightly, and then released Kisa's hand. "Grab everything you want to take, and hand me anything you'd like me to carry. From now on, stick with me." She giggled a bit. "If I'm really lucky, maybe we'll become friends!" Her sincerity showed on her face, and she giggled again. "Oh, and when we get there, and James starts harping, just tell him to shut up. I do. And if anyone gives you any trouble, let me know. I'll take care of it. You are now under my care. Besides," She smiled cutely. "I want to learn more about you."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Kisa nodded at the strange girl, her words failing her for the first time in years. She was not one to take things like kindness easily, and some part of her still saw it as pity on Miku’s part. However, she refused to think of herself as a charity case and did her best to think of it as she had done Miku a favor, and now she was returning the favor. That was it.

All Kisa really did was sling her guitar over her shoulder, threw some clothes in a pack, and grabbed some of the scattered notebooks that lay on her floor. Other than that she didn’t really have much to bring along, or more simply put that she wanted with her. All her valuable things she left on her person such as the guitar she carried around with her.

With a final survey of the room, Kisa turned back to Miku and smiled, her grin mischievous.

“Well lets go then!” she said happily, and dashed out of the opening in the wall. She didn’t bother closing it again so that her home would be hidden. Leaving it open meant that some other soul like herself would come across it and end up in a better situation because of it. She dashed down the alley, knowing that Miku would chase after her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Miku smiled brightly, and chased after Kisa, as expected. Miku often looked a little weak or frail, but right now, she was easily keeping up with Kisa. She was obviously enjoying herself, too. When they reached the apartment, Miku was right about James. He ran up, obviously upset. "Miku! What the hell happened? You were gone WAY too long, and LOOK at yourself! You've got dirt all over...who is this?" He paused, startled, looking at Kisa. Miku shrugged. "I got lost. And this is Kisa. She's my friend. And she's also the person who helped me find my way back. If you please, I'd like to get into my apartment, and you are blocking the door." He blinked, then movd so Miku could open the door, letting Kisa in. THen she just shut the door on him. "Well, I'm glad he didn't keep yelling at me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Human Condition {Mature}   The Human Condition {Mature} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Human Condition {Mature}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next