Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] Empty
PostSubject: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Once, there was a nameless demon. He grew up unclean and abused, neglected and scorned. Treated like less than garbage since the day he was born... Pissed on, beaten, tortured for the sheer joy it gave his brotherin. He was, of course, an underling of Satan. Less than a stall hand... Merely a puppet to kick around.

He was always a bloody mess.... Until one day, a human child found him.

"Kitty?" the girl cooed curiously, reaching out to touch him.

The nameless devil hissed and drew back under the shelter of the vines he had been hiding in. A human that could see demons.... They were always trouble.

But the child smiled. "Here, kitty kitty." she cooed, rubbing her fingers together. "Come on out, I wont hurt you."

Compelled by curiosity, the nameless demon eased out of his shelter,. As most children, she moved too fast for the beasts liking and he hissed at her, withdrawing once more. And yet the child tried again, this time, offering the devil a flower.

"See kitty? If I can hold a flower and not break it, I can pet you and not hurt you." the child smiled.

Such innocence.

The nameless devil stared up at the child before stepping into the sunlight, ears down and tail between his legs. Such an odd creature...

The child beamed and gently reached out, picking up the filthy creature with such a smile... "You have such dark fur... .Like the night Sky... I think I'll call you Yami." she proclaimed, petting him despite the filth.

And thus he was given a name.

The child took the demon cat home and bathed him. Fed him and showed him kindness the little demon had never seen before. It was magnificent. Even when he made a mess, the childs love seemed to be utterly unconditional.

She told him her dreams, Of one day being able to help others. She held that demon close and cherished him with the compassion only a child could show. It changed the nameless demons life completely. Years passed and the girl became a young woman. Yet still, her kindness never wavered. Even as the hardships of war fell upon the country.

"I wish you were human Yami." the girl smiled one night as she stroked his fur, never seeming to notice his horns. "If you were, you could talk back to me and tell me your dreams."

To this, the demon had only to agree. To be human would be a price highly worth paying, if only he could speak with her for one night.

But- as with all good things, an end was soon to come... It was soon after that night, that one of Satans generals saw the girl and took an interest in her himself.

How lovely a woman. the general crooned to Yami, unseen by the girl. one only finds a human so splendid once a century. We should torment her...

And before the small demon could object, the general had left, leaving nothing but laughter in his wake.

The general found a man with a twisted heart and possessed him. In the coming weeks, he took the womans parents, and then proceeded to seduced the woman and taken her hand in marriage. Though, the womans new and darling husband claimed a deathly allergy to cats. and thus Yami was thrown into the night.

And there was nothing he could do. For as a low class demon, Yami could only sit by idly and watch as his superior worked his wicked magic. Day after day the woman grew weaker, illness falling upon her in a slow torturous manner.

The woman stayed in her home alone as her husband left to do business, daily searching her garden for Yami, the cat she abandoned. And the small demon ignored her calls. He ignored her cries for comfort, despite the years of affection she had given him. Until one night, she collapsed. She fell into the Lilly pond and there she drowned, making no attempt to save herself.

The woman had committed suicide.

When the husband returned home. Yami stood in the door hissing with his back arches and fangs beared.

"Oh?" the general sneered. "It's you?"

The little demon hissed bitterly. It's your fault! We demons- we are horrible creatures! How dare you spoil her?

The man frowned and closed his eyes. "Such nonsense, coming from trash like you." With one foul kick, the small demon was thrown into the street where a wagon rolled him down.

That night, Yami; the cat demon died...

----------------

Yami sat up in bed in a cold sweat, his black hair stuck to his face and bright blue eyes staring at the wall. His breath came in short bursts as tears ran down his face.

A nightmare.

The young man wiped his eyes and swore, tossing his feet over the edge of the cot before standing. It was still night outside the dojo... But he could see the priests outside already going about their morning duties.

He frowned and closed his eyes, taking a moment to control his breathing once more before pulling the first off the back of the bed room door, quietly getting dressed. He pulled his black hair back and sighed before opening the door. He looked up and down the hallway before sleepily shuffling to the kitchen. A couple of men were there already cooking. "Morning." he greeted sleepily.

"Good morning." the echoed.

"Anything I can help with?" he asked sleepily rubbing one eye.

One priest simply smiled. "No, you should rest. You're lucky we had to turn out those lanterns last night, or we'd have accidentally left you out in the rain all night." he said, offering him a mug of hot water.

"Guess I was lucky, huh?" He smiled wearily, sipping the hot liquid.

"If you dont mind." the second priest spoke up. "The Head Priest Urif asked for us to send you to speak with him."

Yami blinked and looked up. "Who?" he asked sheepishly.

"The man who founded this temple." the first man laughed. "You looked to scarred last night, he only wishes to give you a blessing is all, I'm sure. And you can think him for his hospitality."

The young man blinked and nodded. A blessing, he wouldn't argue. It might help him with those nightmares and visions he had been seeing. "Alright. Where?" he asked blinking.

The two priests pointed. "Just across the way down the hall. You can't miss it." they assured him.

He blinked and nodded before finishing the hot water off and bowed in thanks before hurrying off.

---------------

OOC: sooooo Im thinking someone needs to be the head priest. Or perhaps someone in the room with the head priest? I plan on Yami being invited to train to be an exorcist when the high priest discovers he can see demons. Maybe theres a demon in the high priests room tongue.gif your call. This will evolve into a sort of adventure/ horror rp and we can have some romance as well happy.gif Not all exorcists are male ya know lol. RESERVED RP]

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:25 pm

The darkness is a harsh term don’t you think?
Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] Fire-1
And yet it dominates the things I seek.

"How can you be so sure he's worth trusting?" a low, snarled voice
cut through the air, dripping with suspicion. "We don't know who he is
or where he has come from. Traitorous blood can course through even
the most innocent and unsuspected of veins."

It was almost astonishing whom the voice belonged to, for in contrast
to its harshness the woman was quite beautiful. Feathered brown hair
fell perfectly at her shoulders, complimenting her glowing bronzed skin
and piercing amber eyes. Her supple lips were rouged a deep red,
lacing every word she spoke with a dark yet enticing ring. She was
beautiful; she was fierce.

"It is obvious I do not approve."

With a growl she kneeled gracefully upon a silken pillow in the
room's corner, illuminated only by the sun's rising rays as her
powerful eyes gazed disdainfully and respectfully upon the
Head Priest.

A musical chuckle floated lightly through the air in response to the
woman's protestation, and soft green eyes humorously met her
own. The man was not much taller than she, with gently aged
skin and a wise gaze to match. He was stout, and his presence
did not command respect but, in fact, received nothing else; his
mannerism was kind yet stern.

"He was in the cold and we gave him a safe place to rest, Seraphina.
He has done no harm accepting our hospitality," he replied, his eyes
glimmering with obvious amusement. "You musn't be so quick to
distrust."

Seraphina shot him an incredulous look. "I distrust him because I know
nothing of him," she replied sourly, and she quickly looked away in
frustration.

"Well," the Head Priest spoke calmly, "you may have your time to
measure him accordingly, as he is on his way as we speak." His body
glided toward the corner opposite of which Seraphina inhabited, and
he leisurely brought a stick of incense to life. In an instant the musty
scent caught in Seraphina's nostrils, and she snorted in displeasure.

"I will do just that," she grumbled.

((Hope this works! I haven't rp'd in a while and I'm kinda rusty lol.))

It seems as if all my bridges have been burned.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:41 pm

XD *whips out buffer and polish for Saph* No worries... You'll shine as good as new in a few more posts missy Smile]

Yami hesitated, not sure how to properly enter the Head Priests chamber... Like any other room he supposed, knocking lightly on the twin oak doors. When he heard an answer from within he opened one, stepping inside. The smell of incense hit him like a brick wall and he paused for a moment, recognizing the smell as burning sandalwood.

"Uh, hello." he bowed, recalling his manners. He'd noticed the woman in the corner but brought his eyes back to who he assumed was the High priest. "I was told I could find the High priest here and offer my thanks for the generous hospitality I received."

Yami was a slender man, tall and toned but not exactly muscular. He kept his sapphire eyes on the ground, suggesting a lack of self confidence, and slouched slightly, even when standing upright-- either adding to the willless look about him, or perhaps he was simply tired. He did look like a man run ragged. He seemed tense.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:28 pm

A warm and reassuring smile crossed the Head Priest's lips, and
he held his arms out invitingly.

"Yes, my son, welcome. I am Head Priest Urif," he bowed for a moment,
rising to look in the direction of the woman who's fierce eyes were fixated
upon the stranger. "This is Seraphina; she is an old pupil of mine."

Although the priest was wizened in his manner, there was a certain
youthful spark in his eyes that could put even the most tense at ease.
He smiled, paused, then motioned his hands for the haggard boy to
come closer.

"Come, sit down and make yourself comfortable," he gestured toward
the silken pillows before him, each intricately embroidered in mirror
image of the burnt orange leaves now decorating the temple in notice
of oncoming autumn. He then took a seat on the paneled floor as well,
raising his eyes to meet the boy's stark sapphire hues.

"I do hope you slept well last night."

((I hope so!! Lol.))

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Yami was hesitant to kneel on the pillows, not wanting to ruin them in any way.

He glanced to the woman in the corner and blinked at her, not sure what he had done to deserve such a harsh look. None the less, he brushed it aside and turned back to the high priest with a small appreciative smile. "It was the best night's sleep I've had in a long time sir." he confirmed with a nod. Even after being encouraged to relax, the boy did not. Afterall, he was trying him damnedest to be polite and formal.

He kept his hands folded on his knees, in doing so showing off a strange tattoo on his right side. On the back of his hand trailing up to his wrist was a swirling tribal sort of design with a mouth and keyhole, detailed with some rather unique holy symbols in it, some the priest undoubtedly recognized.

Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] D22bjv7
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 pm

And he did recognize the markings, intricate and powerful, as his eyes
darted instantly to the blackened skin. He let on no sign of surprise,
however, and continued to hold his gentle expression.

"May I dare to ask, how exactly your travels have brought you to
this area? We are humbly tucked away into the woods, quite a
distance away from the nearby village," the priest inquired coolly;
a soft smile still adorned his lips.

"Though I suppose our reclusive lifestyle was a blessing in disguise
for you, my son."

A barely distinct sound could be heard from the corner of the room
where the woman still kneeled, her orbs glowing embers as she buried
them into the strange boy's skin. It was a scrutiny that was almost
tangible, an infernal fixation that seemed to scorch the object of attention.

And he was clearly the source of her engrossment.

((I hope so!! Lol.))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:34 am

Yami smiled a bit hesitantly. "Oh, that...." he let out a small nervous laugh. "Honestly, father I doubt you would believe me if I told you." he said meekly, once again allowing his blue eyes to dart to the corner and the woman kneeling there before looking back to the old man.

"But it definitely was a blessing to find the temple. If I dunno what would have happened." he said simply.

Yami was a wanderer. He went where ever his feet brought him...It just so happened that he came across the woods where a demon had taken an interest in him. It wasn't necessarily uncommon for him to see monsters and ghosts others could not.... But never had one so blatantly chased him in an attempt to hunt him down.

The demon hound had smelt him out and chased him through the woods when he saw the light of the church ahead. If he hadn't crossed the threshold to safety-- it was likely he would be dead. The acolytes who had come out in the rain had found him collapsed on the stairs, huffing for air and soaked to the bone, scared and a bit bloodied up. Those few scratches had healed already though... Also something he need not mention to the priest, he decided.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 pm

The priest's gaze held Yami's bright blue orbs for as long as he could
before the boy quickly shifted them away, as if recalling a fearful
memory. He seemed frightened, rather haggard, worn out and....abandoned?

"My son, you would be surprised by the things I'd believe," he chuckled,
his wrinkled hands reaching for the three cups that laid upside-down atop
the low table that separated them. Steadily he poured two cups, then raised
inquiring eyes.

"Would you like some tea before you begin you story?" he offered kindly,
the tea pot paused above the last empty cup. "It will surely warm you up.
Seraphina, come join us please."

The priest kept his light eyes fixated upon the boy, clearly ignoring Sera's
obvious disdain. However, the young woman silently stood up and floated
across the room, quickly and gracefully, before lowering herself upon the
cushion directly between the two men.

((Hope everythings okay, Jen.))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:55 am

Yami thanked the priest and graciously accepted his offer, taking the small cup in his hands. He waited for the others before taking a small sip and beginning. Of course, he was used to telling stories. People loved to hear about travels they themselves did not go on. And so he began in his usual manner.

"About 15 years ago, during the war, I woke up and found myself in the center of a town where a raid had just been held. I'd been hit pretty hard- and still had blood on me and everything. But I didnt know where I was, who or how old. I had a sheath of a sword on my hip- but no blade, So I assume I was robbed... Anyway, not knowing what else to do I began to just wonder. Doing small chores for food and working to earn cloths and such. I've been doing just that for 15 years." he admitted. "Along the way I adopted the name Yami, and I've gotten rather skilled with a sword." he paused to see if there were looks of disapproval. "I've had no choice but to learn to defend myself. Not only because being a wanderer makes me a easy target, but for a more over the top reason I think you wont believe." he of course, had had his sword taken by the acolytes who took him in in order to keep peace.

"I can see demons." he stated honestly, though his voice took on a more morbid tone. "They chase me and attack the people who I stay with- and so to defend them and myself, I've learned to fight. I also refuse to stay in one place for more than 3 days maximum- lest I bring misfortune to the persons giving me work or shelter. In fact, I had just left a farm house from a small town on the edge of the mountain range and a demon found me. It attacked me and some how over the next hour or so- with the blessing of rain to wash away my scent and the light of this temple, I found safety."

He spoke nothing but the truth to the priest and his apprentice. It certainly did explain the shagged appearance of him.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:26 pm

There was a long pause directly after the boy's explanation, silence
seeping through the air as the elderly man was thrust deep into
his own thoughts. Such a story was not something unbelievable,
as the boy had feared, but was indeed rare--a rareness the priest
very much needed to take advantage of. He would be safe here
under Seraphina's protection. It would take some persistent
convincing, however, on Yami's end as well as hers.

"It is a very fortunate thing you found us, Yami," the priest
spoke slowly, as if he were choosing his words with great care.
"We here are shielded from all evil demons, not only because they
are deferred by our church, but because of Seraphina's doing as well."

As the priest went on, the woman continued to eye Yami warily,
clearly showing no remorse for her hostility. The priest,
while previously ignoring her behavior, now shot her a
look of disapproval.

"She is the protector of these grounds, and we have her to thank
for this haven. You will be safe here, Yami. Take this opportunity
to heal and stay as long as you'd like."

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Yami offered the high priest a smile, resting his tea cup in his hands. "Thank you, but I would hate to impose any more than I already have. Besides, I tend to bring bad luck with me and would hate to repay your hospitality with some sort of misfortune."

As though on que, the temple shook on its foundation.

Yami blinked and looked around, curious more than startled. It felt like a minor earth quake-- though residents of the church knew it as a sign that a demon was attempting to break past the sutras surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:24 pm

As if in response to Yami's own warning, the temple momentarily
shook, though everything seemed to remain in its place as
the head priest took another calm sip of his tea. He seemed
rather unphased, as if this were no surprise to him. As a
place of refuge, the temple was often visited by demons
with mal intentions, as well as spirits simply lost and unaware
of their demise. The priest spent his days helping lost souls
to pass on peacefully. Seraphina took care of the rest.

A momentary silence passed before long, low growl began
to emanate from the woman's ruby lips, and she took no
effort in masking her sharp expression of annoyance as
she shot up from her seated position. The stranger was
only further continuing to work her nerves.

"Please excuse me," she mumbled through gritted teeth,
quickly shooting a harsh glance in Yami's direction. He
would only cause more problems and more work for her,
so why did the priest want to keep such a pathetic, misfortunate
creature around?

With another obvious grimace, she offered the priest a quick bow
of respect before darting out of the room.

Once her presence had vanished, the priest let out a lighthearted
chuckle and turned to the young man before him. "My apologies,
but pay no mind to Seraphina. She works hard and is very diligent,
and her responsibilities as a guardian are very important to her.
It is nothing personal--she only means well for the sake of the temple,
but give her some time. As temperamental as she seems, she will
eventually warm up to you."

"As she is no longer with us, I would like to take this opportunity to
ask a favor of you..."

With that the old man hesitated, as if careful of his choice of words
before going on. "May I?"

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Yami blinked. "Well, I do owe you one in return for your hospitality." he nodded. "I'll help anyway I can." he offered, a small pleasant smile on his lips. Though the woman had seemed rather aggressive, he wouldn't call her hostile. It was rare and refreshing to see someone with such a bright flame of life in them. He'd taken absolutely no offense to her demeanor towards him.

He was growing anxious though, not having his sword on his side. It was like a fifth limb. IT simply felt like a part of him was missing without it. Or perhaps it was just the sheath he missed. Afterall, the iron coated wood was the only object he had on him when he awoke to life- forgetting his past.

He shifted slightly where he sat to keep his legs from falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:24 pm

"Because we are so high up in the mountains, many do not know of our existence here,"
the priest began, his hands now clasped anxiously in his lap. "It is rare to have visitors,
and when we do they usually stumble upon the area by mistake. Humans don't usually
make it up here alive..."

He offered the man before him a small, comforting smile, assuring he was not making
any assumptions or accusations against him. "The visitors we usually do have do not
come as friends. Have you wondered at all, since you've arrived at this place, why a
simple temple would be active in such a location? There are no worshipers here, no
elaborate community ceremonies, or even any villages nearby."

"We are not what we seem, dear friend. This place is not a temple, but rather a safe
house, and Seraphina and I are the guardians. Do you follow so far?"

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:43 pm

"I believe so..." he said, almost hesitantly. He wore a mild look of apprehension. Though he owed the man a favor, he didn't like the direction the conversation was going. Why bother to explain the nature of the temple to him? He was only a visitor after all.

The room shook again, this time accompanied by a loud howl. It sent a shiver up the young mans spine. The Dog devil from the night before had apparently found him.

"A shelter from demons I take it?" he allowed his blue eyes to move back to the old mans face, having wandered to the ceiling during the quake. A safe house--- like a bunker.

"Why out in the middle of the mountains? Not that I'm complaining--!" he quickly realized his words must have sounded rude. "But you're right, it is an odd location." he trailed off for a moment. "What is it I can do for you then, sir?" he asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 pm

"You could say it is a bunker of sorts, for those who need shelter from
the demons that plague this mountain," he replied, taking another, nervous sip of his
now cold tea. "Although this place is much more than that. You see, this temple houses
and protects many ancient artifacts collected from across the country, and even from
the continent. Such artifacts hold mysterious powers, some miraculous, some destructive..."

The old man halted, letting another rumbling pass before addressing the young man again.
"I will dance around the request no longer. You see, we have recently acquired a new artifact--
an idol, of sorts. Since the arrival of this idol, we have been experiencing a flurry
of attacks on our poor temple. I would like to ask you to stay a while, help us and we will help
you. You may live here, we will feed and protect you from the demons you seem to be
running from...but in return, I was hoping you could help Seraphina with these strange
attacks..."

He trailed off, eyeing the tea before him but refraining from sipping it. "Please, stay here and
train under me as an exorcist. We desperately need the help, for as much as Seraphina
denies it, even she is exhausted from the ever growing attacks."
(( ))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Yami blinked. "An exorcist...?" he echoed the word, trying it on his lips. It rolled off nicely-- yet oddly. "I--"

unconsciously he pulled the sleeve of his shirt down over his tattooed hand. "I can hardly deny the request, sir.... But I'm afraid I'll just bring your more trouble than I'm worth. I don't know how to exorcise demons-- I just seem to be a magnet for them."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:34 am

The priest seems somewhat surprised at the boy's
inquisition, but he offered him a reassuring smile in response.
It was only natural for him to have questions. The shaking
had now ceased, and he expected Seraphina to be returning
very soon.

"Yes, of course child. I will use all my knowledge to give you
the most meaningful response I possess."
(( ))

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 am

Yami seemed sceptical. "I... suppose so then." he shifted. "I apologize in advance for letting you down."

Yami suddenly felt uneasy- like he himself shouldnt be there.

"May I ask you a question though?" he frowned deeply. "About reincarnation?"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:20 am

The priest seems somewhat surprised at the boy's
inquisition, but he offered him a reassuring smile in response.
It was only natural for him to have questions. The shaking
had now ceased, and he expected Seraphina to be returning
very soon.

"Yes, of course child. I will use all my knowledge to give you
the most meaningful response I possess."
(( ))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Yami stared for a moment apparently unsure what to say, or how to word his question.

"Is it possible for a demon to be reborn human?" he asked, having only remained silent for 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:07 am

"Why yes, it is very possible," the elderly man replied, bringing
his hands to rest upon his rather large belly. "During your learnings
here you will find many things are possible within this strange world--
things maybe you'll wish were not."

He leaned back and gazed upon the boy, studying him briefly before
glancing toward the door. "Seraphina will be returning soon. Don't
worry, my boy, I will inform her of our agreement later on."

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Yami nodded and stood up, bowing as he did so.

The young man was a bit too thin, ragged in appearance. He looked like a stray more than a wanderer.

He righted himself, pushing his dark hair out of his vibrant eyes and offered the Priest a small smile. "I will try my best not to disappoint you, sir." he vowed.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Urif offered the boy a smile in return, and the corners of his
eyes crinkled as he did so. As the Head Priest of such an unpredictable
occupation, the stress and energy of protecting this place seemed to
have taken a toll on his physical body. His spiritual energy, however,
continued to grow immensely.

"There will be several priests waiting for you outside," he explained,
motioning toward the door. "They will show you to your new quarters,
and the bathing pools, as well as provide you with new clothes and
any necessities requested. Do not be afraid to ask for anything you
may need, we will be happy to provide for you."

With that the Head Priest stood up as well, bowing humbly to the young
man before him. "I offer you my absolute greatest thanks for your
acceptance and aid to this temple."

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Yami looked startled to have the priest bow to him. He didn't really know how to respond.

"One more question-- if I may?" he asked meekly.

He found his hand resting on his hip uneasily. "My sword." he said frowning. "I don't like not having it on me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]   Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph] Empty

Back to top Go down

Uselessness is Relevant [For Saph]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next