Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Flower and the Snake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:35 am

Scorpious scowled standing up. Dont go to class-- right. Had anyone else been as bold as Rose had been in speaking on his behalf they might have been hexed right then and there.

More than likely his parents would write pack within the hour and order their son to be transported to the hospital imediatly. Which would mean leaving the castle for a good week at best.

Not somethin ghe was particularly looking forward to.

"See you later mademe." he said, pushing his blonde hair out of his face. "If I cant cast spells today, I'm going to the library." he stated in a rather condensending tone. He didnt like the nurse. "Ready to go, Ms. Weasley?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:51 pm

“But of course.” Rose said, grabbing her bag. Before she could take a single step however, an evil grin spread across her face for a split second. If you weren’t looking you would have never noticed, because she had a completely innocent expression on her face, filled with concern for her classmate.

“Madame Poppy? Is there any way you can excuse me for classes for the rest of the day? I just want to make sure Scorpius is okay, and I can’t really do that if I’m out and about. It would be so helpful.”

The tone of Rose’s voice would have made Albus burst out laughing. It was that sickly sweet voice she used when she wanted to get her way, and invariably it tended to work. In this case, she was not only sweet but added just a small hint that the nosy nurse would pick up on immediately. In her voice was just a dash something that could be construed to mean that she cared quite a bit more about Malfoy’s well being that she seemed to let on.

“Well, I normally don’t do this, but in this case ill make an exception. Make sure you stay out of trouble you two.” she said, happy with the fact that she believed she now had even more secret info. The good thing about Poppy was that while she loved knowing just about everything about everybody, she was jealous of her knowledge and didn’t like to share.

With her special pass in hand, Rose thanked Poppy and made her way out of the Hospital wing waiting for Scorpius to follow her.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Scorpious held the door for Rose, having caught on himself. He tossed quite the devilish grin of his own at the old witch before following after the Ginger haired girl.

"So, are you actually worried, or was that a hint of a Slytherin I noticed back there?" Scorpious asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. He still wore a coy smirk, though it seemed to be a natural part of him.

"I must say for someone sorted in the brave and Nobel house of Gryffindor, you behave more like a snake from what I've seen." he added, rubbing his eye a bit. It still throbbed slightly. Never the less, he would ignore it as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Rose simply hummed along to an unknown tune as they made their way away from the hospital wing. When they were far enough away she finally decided to grace him with a response.

“Don’t judge me based on my house Scorpius Malfoy.” She said lightly, though there was a hint of a warning in her voice. “You’d be surprised by how snake like I can be.”

She smirked, a expresion that seemed both natural on her face and yet completely unnatural. Most of her housemates had never seen such a thing on Rose Weasley, though Albus most certainly had on several occasions. He liked to say that her expression looked way too much like she had just gotten away with murder, which was usually the case when it graced her features.

“Besides, I was completely lying. I am worried you’ll do something stupid out of pride. So I figure why not stick around? Besides, I like talking to you.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Scorpious couldnt help but stare at the smirk. It some how suited her. It gave her a sort of charm he normaly didn't see on her face, and he had to admit he liked it.

"You're strange, did you know that?" he smiled slightly. "Why should you be worried about me and my eyes?" he asked innocently, flattered she would claim to be concerned for his well being.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Rose chuckled lightly. “Yeah, I’ve been told that a few times. After all, I am good at Transfiguration. There’s not a soul in my family who is any good at that particular skill.”

Stopping abruptly she turned to him, her brown eyes boring into his gray ones. Summoning her Gryffindor courage she said the words she knew could damn her easily.

“Because your eyes remind me of a storm, a storm waiting to break just beyond the horizon. Its like there’s always something your hiding within, something you don’t want anyone to ever see. I don’t want those eyes to disappear.” Before he could take her words too seriously she smiled again, her cheery demeanor completely disarming. “Besides, you’ll need my help if you want to get good enough at Transfiguration that your eye wont be likely to explode.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 am

For a moment, Scorpious looked stunned, his calm composure wavering when she discrbed his eyes as a storm. He hadn’t realized she was so intuitive.

The truth was, there were quite a few things he didn't want anyone to know.

One being he had to plea with the sorting hat to be placed in Slytherin. It had thought he would do better in Ravenclaw.

That said, Scorpious' mind worked quickly, but even then was thrown again when she changed her mood seemingly on spot, proceeding to tease him about his lack of talent in transfiguration.

"Oh I see... So then I'll be helping you in potions and you'll be trying to help me in Transfiguration?" he asked, now realizing they had stopped walking. "Must say though you've got about as much talent in potions as a Grindylow has on land."

Though it was an insult, it was purely on friendly terms, the small smirk on his lips speaking volumes over his words. A sudden sparkle hit those stormy eyes, a sort of glint of mischievousness. "What's your take on Spell Craft?" he raised an eyebrow, curious if she had conjured up any of her own spells as he had.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:24 pm

“And you have as much brains as a Mountain Troll, but hopefully I can get some kind of knowledge into that thick skull of yours.” Rose laughed, her eyes sparkling with her own brand of mischief. She felt comfortable around Scorpius, and yet not comfortable like she felt with Albus. Albus was her best friend, practically her brother. She had known him all her life. Unlike his elder brother Severus, he was more bookish, which alienated him from Rose’s brothers who were all deeply into Quidditch. Albus would never be a Quidditch player and so they formed a relationship around the fact that neither one of them was as athletically inclined as their siblings. Rose was friends with Lily, Albu’s younger sister, as well, but when Lily came to Hogwarts she bonded heavily with her house mates, being in Hufflepuff instead of Gryffindor.

Albus was like a warm blanket you’d had since you were a kid. Scorpius, he felt more like the safe house in a tempest. Like she could rely on him to be there should she ever need him and wipe away her tears or sorrow, or laugh like there was no tomorrow. She couldn’t put these feelings into words, or even truly acknowledge them. All she knew was Scorpius was comfortable in a way she had never really had before, and she wanted more.

“Spell craft? Remember who you’re asking? Sometimes I can barely manage regular spells let alone make up my own. Unlike you I know my limits.” She teased lightly, though she was impressed. “What kind of spells have you come up with?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:26 pm

She was witty, and he liked it. He felt at ease by her... He was able to be himself, thus far and she haddnt been disgusted by his imperfections. One side of his mouth curled into a devilish smirk. "Just a few." he said.

Just a few.... It was like Bruce Wayne of the muggle comics claiming to have a few spare dollars change...

He pulled a small black leather bond book out of his inner robe pocket, usually used only to stow a wand or spare quill. On the cover was, not a snake, but what looked like a silver spiral, slowly curving down and off of the leather, wrapping around its exterior tieing it shut.

"Come here..." he pulled her into one of the many abandoned class rooms, used mostly for storage now. He walked over to a large desk and pushed it out of the way, apparently a better patient then Rose had given him credit for. Also, apparently well toned as his rolled sleeves relieved. He also had a tattoo, a snake winding up his arm wrapped around, coincidentally, a rose. It moved, petals falling and morphing into what looked like drops of blood before fading, repeating the graceful motion.

It was his own modified version of the Dark Mark- rendered harmless to always remind him how the ideas of elitism could get out of hand. It was done quite tastefully.

"So I like to push my limits. Every great person has always had to test the waters at some point." he reasoned, tossing the book to her. "Just untie it and have a look." he suggested.

Inside the book, in neat scrawl was Scorpious Malfoy's handwriting. Each letter placed perfectly upon the paper, well enough to put most others handwriting to shame. The first half of the book was potions. Lots of them. Some for healing, others for memory and even a few oddity's: like temporary growth of extra limbs- like wings and the such. The pages went blank midway though before a list began, followed by illustrations. Not the best illustrations, but good enough. It was a list of spells...

vergo corporis =body bending curse
Affigo= an injury inducing curse
Affigo ferox= strong injury inducing curse
Affigo Ultimus= most powerful version of affigo
Sanum= curse that causes insanity
Pulcher= a beauty charm
Verus= shows real item
Liber= freeing charm
Parvus= shrinking curse
Acerbus amicus= turns docile people angry and aggressive
breve= fastforward charm
Celer= speed charm
Caecus= blinding hex. not permanent

The blinding hex was crossed out with a note next to it: NEVER USE.

Ccresco crinitus- hair growth charm
pudicus= modesty charm
Gravis= gravity charm
Turpis= ugly curse
pectus pectoris = to disguise.
Gracile= slimming charm
Vivus= Restarts heartbeat. might not work
Vetus= aging hex
Famulus= servant spell
abeo : to go away, retire. spell to make someone go away
abeo : to digress / change / vanish, disappear.
adabo= infatuation curse
bosbovis cornu= target sprouts hooves utter and cow tail
canis capilus= target grows k9 muzzle and ears
cauda= target grows desired animal tail
Centra Creedence= spell that proves innocence or guilt
coaegresco : the sickening hex
corroboro : to strengthen.
corruo= PInns target to the ground or wall.
comminus comminuo= to physically weaken foes
defungo : to discharge one's duties. Breaks unbreakable vow
doleo dare: a curse to cause widespread pain
Effero domito : used to tame
Evito ______: hex to make girls avoid target person
exhorresco: fear curse
iacioibi: spell to throw a person or object. Often breaks bones
Ignavus: hex to make one lethargic
rickta sempra= sends target spiraling backwards
dino- terrible curse. For life of death situations only.
feteo conga: bad odor hex
Fleo: curse to make target cry/ sob
ordeum hostes: used to confuse an enemy
ictus : blow, bite, stroke, bolt, thrust.
immanitas : savagery, frightfulness.
arbor infelix: curse that lifts target in the air by the throught
infenso : to attack, avenge.
interfectum Neco: a new killing curse. *Untested*
intumesco : to swell up a target
Invito________: to summon...
iumentum : beast of burden.
lacerta : lizard.
lamia : vampire.
lemures : (pl. only) ghosts, phantoms.
ius iurandum: modified unbreakable oath
labefacto : to weaken, disturb / shake violently.
labiosus : lovely lip hex
lacero : to tear to pieces, mangle / squander money / slander someone.
laedo ledo : strike, hit, hurt, damage, offend, annoy, violate
lento : to bend.
leviculus : empty-headed, vain, silly. A forgetting charm
loricatus : wearing armor, armored. Protective charm
moneomonitio : to warn, admonish, remind, advise, instruct.
morsus : a biting, bite, also, sting, pain. target enemies only.
Muto: Change into...
novo : to make anew, refresh. A fixing charm
Nolui: to counter mind control
obdormio : Sleeping spell
obruo : to overwhelm, destroy.
opisthotonos : Body bending curse. Causes HORRIBLE side effects.
Opito oris : lip locking hex
patrocinor : to protect, defend. Defends those you love.
percutio (percussum) : to strike hard, pierce, transfix / shock.
perlustro : to pass through walls.
pertorqueo : to twist, distort.
pestis pestis : plague, epidemic, pestilence. Slow destruction curse.
praefoco prefoco : to choke, suffocate.
pregravo : to press heavily upon, weigh down, oppress.
vulnero cruentus: Only for him....

"Some of them are a little less then innocent," he admitted. "But I plan on turning it over the the Ministry after graduation to be published. I'm sure they'll have to ban quite a few of them."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Rose couldn’t help but stare as he moved the furniture around. It wasn’t like Scorpius looked scrawny. He just didn’t strike her as the particularly physical type. Obviously he was not what she had originally thought. Not only was he rather strong, had to be to move that behemoth of a desk, his tattoo was what truly drew her attention. She saw the resemblence to the dark mark immediately. She was probably one of the few that had actually researched the war, her and Albus anyway. After all, their parents refused to talk about it, they had to find out about it somehow, and the lessons that Binns gave on the war didn’t cover half of what had really happened.

So she had seen pictures of convicted felons dark marks. Her father would have taken one look at it and seen it as proof that Scorpius must be just like his father to have a tattoo that even vaguely resembled the dark mark. However, Rose didn’t think that at all. To her, the tattoo seemed to represent something else entirely, thought she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. She decided as her gaze was torn away from it to focus on the book that he had thrown her that she would have to ask him sometime.

As Rose read the long list of spells, deliberately ignoring the list of potions, her eyes widened. This was simply incredible. So many spells and enchantments, and his notes on each showed that he probably actually experimented with them to make sure they each worked.

“This is…absolutely incredible.” she said, her voice soft with awe. Never in a million years could she come up with something like this. For a split second she wondered why he was Slytherin. This spell book seemed like Ravenclaw material to her.

“You’ll be famous with this. You have a gift here Scorpius.” She said, handing the book back to him. “Have you really tested all of these?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

"Most." he said. "There are a few, bout 3 or 4 that I think will work in theory but really have no desire to test." he stated, having pushed away 4 desks by the time she finished skimming the spells over.

He clapped his hands together to dust them off, rolling his sleeves down again before pushing his bangs out of his way. He needed a haircut soon. "You can tell which ones were written while I was younger." he smiled a bi. "Quite a few were made just for pranks. If I wasn't afraid of someone accusing me of being a Dark wizard with them, I might have joined the dueling club." he added, though it was an afterthought.

The last thing he wanted was another 'skull sucker' comment thrown his way...

"Any catch your interest?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Rose thought for a moment about the spells, pushing down her irritation that he was right about the dueling club. He would be bloody brilliant at it, and would probably take down anyone who tried to take him on, but the sad truth was that he got called a skull sucker for just walking in the hallways. Coming up with spells like these on his own? Hell, they might even go as far as calling him the next Voldemort.

“Centra Creedence? Does it actually work?” That particular one had caught her attention for a few reasons. None she particularly wanted to share with the boy across from her.

"Then theres the Evito spell. Have you actually done that to someone?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

"Those two both work." he assured her. "As for Evito... Well, how do you think I get the girls in my house to leave me alone?" he felt a bit prude saying it like that, but it was true... most of them were simply chasing after him for his money and blood.... Sluts and gold diggers the lot of them. No one he wished to be with.

"Centra Creedence works, but I doubt someone might take it seriously by how it manifests itself." he said sitting down. "Go ahead and cast it on me if you like, then ask me a question. You'll see." he promised. His storm gray eyes seemed to sparkle with inner lightening. He wanted to see someone else use his spells and see them work. More over, he wanted to see HER use the spells.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:30 pm

She couldn’t help but burst out laughing at his first admission. The fact he actually used the spell on himself to keep away girls sounded absolutely hilarious, and at the same time would have sounded completely arrogant if she hadn’t seen it first hand. Girls in her own house were absolutely obsessed with Malfoy’s look and charm, though they would never go for him. His family status and his blood were not something they could get over. But for a bunch of girls in Slytherin that actually admired his family heritage? She could see why he would need to find a way to get them away from him. By that admission she could also see that the spell obviously wasn’t permanent since she occasionally caught him being accosted by girls in hallways. She figured that was probably when he realized he had to reuse the spell again.

The idea of using Centra Creedence was intriguing however. Rose had a few questions she would love an honest answer too, and if the spell did work it would be an amazing assest. To think of the wizarding world having a truth spell so they didn’t have to use Veristarium every time would be a great advancement as well.

“Sure. I’m curious as to how this works.” Settling herself she pulled out her wand, and following the directions written in his notebook, said “Centra Creedence” She knew it had worked when she felt the familiar pull on her magic, a light silver mist ejecting from her wand and settling into the air, almost disappearing from sight.

“Now, any question will do right? How about…What creature did you give me this morning?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 pm

"A frog." he lied obviously.

Sure enough, what seemed to be red horns sprouted- painlessly- on the top of his head, followed by a long winding stereotypical muggles image of a devil's tail.

"And we both know that's a lie." he said, grinning a bit. He had made the charm back in his second year.... thus the comedic way in which it manifested itself. Still, Scorpious with devil horns and a tail seemed almost suiting with that grin of his. He did seem rather Impish.

One could only guess then what would happen should he tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Rose started laughing again, nearly falling off the desk she had perched herself on. Seeing him with devil horns was just too funny and strangely apt for how he appeared to a lot of people.

“That’s brilliant!” She said, holding her sides. “I bet you get a halo and angel wings when you tell the truth huh? Does it only work per question or does the spell stay in place for a bit for a line of questioning?”

Rose may not have been as clever as her mother, but she wasn’t getting top marks for nothing. She was still pretty smart, and as such was intensely curious about things she didn’t know about.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:51 pm

"It works for 10 minutes." he said. Sure enough, she had been correct. the horns vanished, replaced by elegant wings behind him and a golden halo above his head. "Or untill you reverse it of course." he smiled.

[do you have yahoo messenger?]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Rose smirked as she looked at the wings, an idea forming in her head. If it lasted for ten whole minutes, well that was quite a lot of time to ask questions. With her own grin in place, her eyes took on a devilish glint. This was definitely one of those times where Rose Weasley was not going to play nice.

“So, why did you really help me yesterday?” She asked, knowing that his answer would have to be truthful or he would be sporting the horns again.

((Nope. But I do have AIM.))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"I felt like it." he admitted. No change. "You seemed pretty frustrated."

What a simple answer. And yet, he seemed so deep. To simply act upon a whim, to simply feel like helping someone... Most people misunderstood the Malfoy heir to an astounding degree.

"No other spell you want to try? Or would you rather interrogate me?" he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:35 am

“You can’t blame me for wondering about you. You’re just very interesting to me.” Rose said nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders. “Besides, your reputation does proceed you. You’re not known as the nicest of people.”

Rose however, was quickly realizing that maybe Malfoy’s reputation wasn’t earned. Maybe, he wasn’t as bad as people liked to say he was.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 am

"Oh?" he raised an eyebrow. "According to who?" he asked. "You're housemates, or mine?"

He stood up and stretched. "True enough my family as a whole isn't full of what you might call the nicest of people, though I am some what of a black sheep. If I weren't, I highly doubt I would openly like a girl who's mother was muggle born."

No change still as those cloudy gray eyes locked onto her, searching for a reaction. He was quite the smooth operator. That had been quite the sexy segway into a new topic of conversation, taking the attention of the questions off of him and focusing instead on her.

[I added your AIM]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Sometimes Rose was quick to understand things, her intuitive skills honed and ready for use on just about anyone. However, this was not one of those times. It seemed like it took a full minute for her mind to process what he had said to her, and even then she said under her breath, “Whose mother is muggle born?” The minute the words left her mouth however, understanding suddenly dawned on her.

When she looked up at him in surprise, his eyes locked onto hers and she couldn’t really look away. She had no clue what to say. Sure she’d been thinking about him an awful lot lately, and she found herself wanting to be around him. But he said he openly liked a girl, implying it had been longer than just a few days. Did he really mean her, and if he did how long had he felt that way about her?

“I…don’t know what to say.” She answered honestly, finally tearing her eyes away from his. A light blush graced her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm

He shrugged. "I understand if you don't feel the same. After all, I assume your family raised you with a lot of animosity towards my own."

Honestly the shrug looked more as though he attempted to shake off a hand from his shoulder, looking put down by her words. Perhaps he had spoken too soon after making her acquaintance. Sure, he had had his eye on the ginger haired girl for the better part of a year, though he had just shown his ignorance by just simply blurting out that he liked her. And of course, as a child of two of the Three golden trio members, he had simply begged for rejection.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 am

“Scorpius Malfoy.” Rose said, rising to her feet and looking him dead in the eye. If there was one thing that Hermione Granger has taught her daughter it was to never judge someone by their family. After all, her mother had been judged all her life for her family, and the fact she was a muggle born. Hermione had never wanted her daughter to do the same, no matter what the person’s blood status. And that was one thing that she would never allow Scorpius to think.

“My father hates your father. I wont lie about that. It’s pretty obvious I’m sure, and I’m pretty sure your grandfather still makes cracks about the blood status of my family, and how much my grandfather should be ashamed of my father for marrying a mud blood.” Rose paused, taking a deep breath to gather her courage. She had never thought that she would ever be saying these words to Scorpius Malfoy of all people.

“I know you’ve been raised to hate muggle borns and half bloods. I’m sure Lucius Malfoy wants more than anything for you to believe what he says about blood purity. I’m also pretty sure your father doesn’t quite agree.

Your father and my father fought all through school. I know that. I’m not going to lie to you and say haven’t been told every year to avoid you, and stay away from your family. I also hear from every one I know how much of an ass you are.”

She paused again. She seemed almost afraid to continue, as if the next words out of her mouth could be completely rejected and thrown back in her face.

“The thing is Scorpius, I never thought in a million years you could ever like someone like me. I…I still don’t know what to say because never in my wildest dreams did I ever suspect you would say those words.”

She turned away then, refusing to look him in the eyes as she spoke the last words. “The truth is, I…well, I always thought you were interesting. I always wanted to get to know you, understand what you think and why, find out if you were really as bad as my dad always said. But, you are nothing I ever expected. I…can’t stop thinking about you. I don’t want you to think that…that… I don’t feel the same…cause I think…well I think I do.”

She paused for a moment, letting her words sink in. Rose couldn’t believe she was admitting this to him, not now. Yet there she was, saying the words that truly came from her heart. In a split second she thought that maybe, just maybe he was lying to her. Maybe he realized how much she watched him and thought it would be a good joke to say he liked her. He didn’t seem to be lying, but her own insecurities got the best of her as tears filled her eyes.

She turned to him then to look him in the eye, so she could see any lies or falsehood. With tears still gathering in her brown eyes, making them almost shimmer, she said angrily, “And if you’re lying to me, I swear to Merlin I’ll turn you into something so unpleasant you’ll wish you had never met me.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 am

Scorpious frowned at her. "Three things before I continue..." he said standing, having been leaning against a desk. "First off, my mother and father speak nothing but good things about your family, as well as the Potters. The only one still pressing blood purity in my family is my grandfather." he said. "Secondly, I'm beginning to think your parents haven't told you much about the war, and finally, I'm insulted and annoyed that you can still think of me as a liar. In fact the Sorting hat nearly refused to put me into my family's house."

He gave a slight sigh, cooling his nerves, having not raised his voice as he spoke. He remained graced by that air of elegance. "Now that that's out in the open, I can assure you I'm not lieing. I'm not good as it and therefore sick to the truth. I've never been caught in a lie because I rarely tell one. Half truths, perhaps, but never a lie."

His stormy eyes bore down on her for a moment before he raised a hand, brushing away the tears that had gathered while she went on her own little tirade. "Besides, I like to live up to my name sake."

He added the last part as a joke, hoping to lighten the tense mood. Scorpio, as they had learned in first years astronomy, was Loyal Passionate Resourceful Observant and Dynamic. It was also Jealous Obsessive Suspicious Manipulative Unyielding and independent. Scorpio was the astrology sign of extremes and intensity. Scorpios are very deep, intense people, there is always more then meets the eye. They present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Scorpios have a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if they ask questions, they are trying to delve deeper and figure things out and survey the situation. They always want to know why, where and any other possible detail they can possibly know. Scorpio's are very weary of the games that other people try to play and they are very aware of it. Scorpios tend to dominate and control anyone that lets them, or anyone that they find weak. The person that a Scorpio respects and holds close to them is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, a Scorpio has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to them. They are known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because they need control for this makes them feel safe.

They corresponded perfectly in fact.

Scorpious was indeed much deeper than people made him out to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flower and the Snake
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next