Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Black Box"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

"The Black Box" Empty
PostSubject: "The Black Box"   "The Black Box" EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:40 pm

((- just somethin I thought about and now I decided to do it... this is RP is set in the same world as how soon is now?, just set a few hudred years after how soon is now, its slightly different in terms of it being more modern. but anyone is welcome.))
"The Black Box" Black11

Zell leaped from building to building, chasing someone who ran through the various back alleys of Vollice."this guy is dead meat...3 days...this guy has wasted enough time." he thought to himself. he got out a gun and took aim."damn it stand still!" the man swirved between alleys. Zell squeezed the trigger, the shot took out his leg, slowing him down to a crawl. Zell leapt quickly and jumped down to the man's level. he slowly aproached him, shooting him in the shoulder and the other leg. he grabbed the man's head and pointed the gun at the temple of his head."Zell...you dont know what your doing...your people need you, they are being attacked by the very government you ran away, isnt that enough incentive?" Zell struck him with the gun."look...I'm in the killing business for money...not for heroics or a higher purpose" he replied."But...but your Heritage?" the man shouted."the only thing I'm greatful from my heritage is the neat abilities and powers I can use...nothing else"the man shot him an evil look."your gonna pay...they won't overlook you for long...and you know that right?"Zell laughed slightly."I'm more of an in the now kinda guy...like who is getting on my nerves now?...who deserves to die now?...who will die now?...chances are?...your all 3" he then squeezed the trigger. the man fell lifelessly on the floor, blood rushing out.

Zell slowly woke up from inside his hotel room. he stretched out and yawned, heading inside the bathroom. as he came out he looked outside the window, smiling slightly."nice day...need to see Elias..then its free time' he thought to himself, putting on his jacket and heading out. he hoped onto his motorbike and rode off down the street. he speeded up a couple of times, trying to get to his destination as quickly as possible. he slowed down outside of a bar. as he jumped off he looked around, sensing someone was following him. he walked in and looked, seeing Elias sitting at the back."damn it Elias...you know how much I hate second hand smoke" he complained, Elias smirked snd doubted the cigarette."heres the paycheck...dont spend it all at once"Elias handed him a check to which Zell took it and put it into his pocket."I cant keep your tracks hidden any longer Zell...your gonna need to be more discreet" Zell nodded as he sighed."I figured when the guy threatened me...he was such an asshole...so whats my next target" Elias took out the paperwork and found the right report."okay...a head executive chairman...he has ripped off so many people...sounds like your park right?" Zell smirked taking the report and stuffing it into his pocket."probably be done tomorrow night" Zell then got up and left. he looked around and headed towards a back alley, seeing a shadow move about. he looked around.

just then he was grabbed from behind by a fairly large man. other men appeared, all wearing black light armor, some punched him repeatedly in the stomach."you ran away...but luckily we know your job...untill you come back...we will be seeing each other alot" one of them said as he got out a gun and pointed to his stomach. he shot Zell and left by some dumpsters.Zell gripped his stomach and tried to walk as fast as he could
Back to top Go down

"The Black Box"
Page 1 of 1