Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Empty
PostSubject: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 pm

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" The_om11
Name: Ryoga Kiyomori
Nickname: "Demon prince Omega", "lord of the void"
Date of Birth: Unkown.

Origin: The Void.

Race: looks Japanese
Species: Demon.

Height: 5"9.

Weight: 110 lbs.

Hair Color: blood red

Eye Color: saphire blue

Clothing: pendant round neck, open shirt with no vest and a cross tatoo on the right side of his torso, red pants and a silver buckle with a white strap, black casual shoes(unseen)
Love Interest: none

Occupation high school student, although he is actually an assassin when he needs the money, plus the demon prince of the void.

Family: none, except for the group of demons under his command

Alignment: Neutral (although he sides with good more often than evil)

Likes: music, quiet places of tranquility, testing his strength in battle, the earth's wildlife (especially humans, in which he finds them the most fascinating of all), food, meditation, training

Dislikes: people who seek to hurt others or the world around them, small enclosed spaces, guns( thinks guns are dishonourable in battle), his destructive power when he can't control it

Life Motto: " sometimes the hardest battle is against yourself"

Personality: calm. collective, tactical, quiet (almost emotionless) intelligent, open minded, freindly

Powers: control of the void( this gives him a vast array of destructive magical powers that resemble orbs of darkness which can either suk you in and implode, to tearing you apart from the inside), superhuman attributes, elemental manipulation, flight, telepathy, a true form( the omega beast form which is activated by exhaustion, loss of control, and anger)

Signature attack: "Reverse Genesis"( creates a ring of shadow orbs around the target and compresses them into said target, in which it can several go ways,causing the orbs to absorn the living energy of the target into a nuke like explosion, imploding the target into nothingness, or obliterating the inside of the target, plus more but this move puts Ryoga into extreme physical strain, thus he needs a rest period of atleast 2 days)

Fighting style: mid to long range magic attacks plus the use of the void,also a very unique, on the fly, mart arts style hand to hand combat, preferrably the former

History: being the only son to the void mind, Ryoga had alot to live up to. unlike other demons, Ryoga was fascinated with other realms and dimensions, especially the human inhabited realm the void mind calls "land of memories". Ryoga escaped the confines of the void and travelled to the human realm. he travelled many centuries, admiring the world and its natural beauty, even some of the cities to Ryoga was beyond his graps. he met a quiet girl who ran away from home, while he travellvec in japan, and took her as a companion and friend, this is where he felt pain for the first time, because humans dont live forever. the little girl grew older over the years, untill she was too old to accompany Ryoga anymore. she died a happy woman in his arms, he then vowed to travel alone but to make freinds and look after them, just like he did with the girl. this has however got him into countless battles
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: this my other character Kaiser...probably post 2 more   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Cazer12

true form
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" True_f10
.:General Character Info

.:Name: Kaiser (real name unknown)
.:Nickname: "Death's Flash"
.:Age: Unkown
.:Date of Birth: Unknown
.:Astrological Sign (Optional):

.:Species: Faux Demon ( man-made)
.:Gender: appears male
.:Height: 5"5 (7"9 in true form)

.:Weight: 90 lbs ( 350 lbs in true form)
.:Eye Color: yellow
.:Hair Color: dark orange
.:Dominant Hand: ambidextrous
.:Theme Song (Optional): "Death Blow" By Deftones

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire: See picture
.:Alignment: Chaotic Evil
.:Martial Status: single
.:Sexuality Preferance: none

.:Occupation: Beleives himself to be the god of chaos

.:Family: none (he killed them after the experiment)
.::Likes: destruction, war, slaughtering the innocents, enjoys the screams of the dying
.::Dislikes: peace, love, the weak and those who protect the weak, those who created him,
.::Love interest: none
.:Friends: those who knew him as a human have been killed by him

.:Head: see picture
.:Upper Body: see picture
.:Waist:see picture
.:Lower Body: see picture
.:Footwear:
.:Quote: "someones true personality is shown when they are faced with death...especially if I'm there"

.:Powers: superhuman attributes, elemental, cell and matter manipulation, flight, access to true form (2nd picture), power of the "Moving Seal" (with a vast knowledge of magical tomes, arcanes, and spells, Kaiser is able to create traps on the fly, in a chaotic manner which range from illusions to bomb-like traps which activate once stepped on)
.:Signature Attack: In human form- "Chaos Rain"( Kaiser creates numerous orbs of destructive, uncontrolable energy in which he throws in a frantic, psychotic and upredictable manner causing unimaginable chaos. rarely uses this move only when he is pushed to his limit in his human form)
In True form- "Minus energy beam"( removing the mask, he gathers a sphere of darkness, negative energy he then pushes the sphere forward, thus creating a huge blast that obliterates everything in its path.
.:Personality: Evil, cruel, malicous, has a deeply rooted and large messiah complex (thinks he knows he is the god of chaos), sadistic, obsessed with destruction, deep rooted, passionate Hatred for humans, vampires, wherewolves and nature itself.

.:History:although his history is shrouded in mystery, he used to be human once, but was used in an experiment called the "TITAN" project. having the highest Psycho-kinetic scores on the test, he was the perfect candidate for the project, but something went wrong and created "death's Flash" Kaiser. he then went on a massacre which would be known as the "Berthas Industries lab 212 Massacre". currently he is mastering his knowledge of magic from arcanes, tomes, and spells...getting ready for his biggest "event" yet.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 pm

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Ichi_o11

.:Name: Ichi Otoga
.:Nickname: "Night Wolf","shinobi of 1000 techniques, "Red Devil of the Night"
.:Age: 25
.:Date of Birth: 8th September 1983
.:Astrological Sign (Optional): Virgo

.:Species: Human (but holds the spirit of Hanzo Hattori, on of the greatest ninja to ever live)
.:Gender: Male
.:Height: 6"4

.:Weight: 155 lbs
.:eye color: left is red and right eye is blue
.:Hair Color: dark Brown
.:Dominant Hand: left
.:Theme Song (Optional): "you Wouldn't Know" by Hellyeah

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire: see picture
.:Alignment: Lawful Good
.:Martial Status: Engaged
.:Sexuality Preferance: Straight

.:Occupation: Otoga clan's elite ninja and heir to the head of the clan, part of the "Cobra Five" an elite group of the best Otoga clan shinobi, Owner of the famous Tokyo Night club and bar "The Haven Circle". takes numerous jobs as an assassin, vampire, demon, wherewolf hunter, bodyguard

.:Family: Shizuni Yuki (Fiancee), Zoshi Otoga (Father) Tanihime Otoga (Mother, deceased), Himay (Adopted Daughter/Student)
.::Likes: watching clouds, food,(especially fast food like burgers and hotdogs), reading, a good movie, an honourable battle, wolves(his partner spirit, hanzo hattori takes the form of a wolf most of the time), Motorbikes
.::Dislikes: people who can hold onto grudges, people who disturb his time alone (family and freinds dont count for him), killing inocent and those who kill for no reason, sheeps ( people who blindly follow a group for no reason), Cars
.::Love interest: Shizuni Yuki ( very close childhood freinds, finally asker her hand in marriage while they was on a mission to stop a group of vampires from ressurecting their leader)
.:Friends: Himay, Hikitara Susano (best freind, squad mate), Kuro Yu (Squad Mate), Toshimitsu (Squad Mate)

.:Waist: see picture
.:Footwear: see picture
,:Equipment: numerous ninja equipment ( kunais, shurikens, garrot wire, various tags, smoke, flash bombs.)
Special feather like smoke bombs( more like scent releasing bombs), Katana( called "Night Silence"- passed down from heir to heir, this blade not only acts as a powerful weapon but impressively increases the weilder's ki energy and ki energy control)
Personalised kusari gama( called "wolf Flail"- just an ordinary kusari but enhanced to near unbreakable stasis by Hanzo. a chain can be linked to it but Ichi prefers to use it like a katana)
.:Quote: " once you set your mind to it anything can happen "

.:Powers: Perfect physical and mental condition (has developed superhuman agility, endurance, speed, stamina and reflexes due to his partner spirit), perfect control of his ki energy ( like his suoad mates, he has access to the more supernatural ninjutsu of the Otoga clan) Vast Knowledge of different forms of armed and unarmed combat ( including the Otoga secret fighting style that has been passed down from heir to heir), vast knowledge of different ninjutsu ( his partner spirit has increased this by doubling the amount he knew, thus one of his nicknames is "the Shinobi of 100 techniques")

.:Signature Attack: "Shadow Night Impulse" ( an enhanced version of the "Night Impulse". once his target are trapped in the paralyzing technique "Feathers in the wind technique", in which the scent the feathers give off around the target and paralyzes them
, Ichi performs a stance (see picture) in which a dark symbol appears on the ground with the target in the middle, then 4 other dopplegangers emerge. he controls them to strike the target, by going through said target, which causes minor internal damage. while this is going on he then takes his katana and focuses either one of the elements (fire, water, light, earth, wind and darkness, each one is used depending on the opponent and situation) into the katana and places it in midair, whilst gathering enough chi so that it spins rapidly, and then lunges it out into the target. as the katana moves up the target and into the air , Ichi then catches the sword and the dopplegangers emerge into the katana and lunges down into a lunging swipe. when it connects it causes the target to be overwhelmed with the sheer amount of ki energy and explode. due to the amount of ki energy used, Ichi must not be alone for this as he will faint and be out for 5 days, in which Hanzo must heal the ki reserves through a temple( this is why Himay is constantly with him)

.:Personality:Intelligent, tactical, leadership qualities, freindly, kindhearted, lazy, relaxed, a natural prodigy of the clan.

.:History: Ichi was always pushed to be the best of the clan, as he would one day be the head of the clan. his life was a combination of intense training, unquestionable love, and limited freedom, although his relationship with his dad was almost cofrontational, they have ultimate respect and love for each other. it was his mother that he idolised, developing a strong relationship with her. no one could question that he loved her and she loved him. she would occasionaly take missions but Ichi's mother was mainly at home while Zoshi took the missions, but it was soon that she would take a mission which ended her life. Ichi still doesn't how his mother died and even holds his own father to blame, but this just spurred him on even more, by the age of 10 he was already taking on elite missions on his own or with a team. he met Shizuni when he was eccepted as a "cobra five" member, and thus they developed an instant freindship which lead to them to be engaged. he also met his best freind hikitara, another prodigy and member of the cobra five squad. whilst on a mission at the age of fifteen, he found a small 2 year old girl(Himay). sensing that her parents had died, he adopted her as his own and developed a father-daughter relationship much like his own with his mother but also acts like his dad, in which he wants her to the best she can be. although he goes on solo missions, Himay accompanies him as a medic, partner, and company. he occasionally takes missions with his squad.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Character Picture

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Gilgam10

.:Name: Gilgamesh
.:Nickname: "the Rising Dawn
.:Age: 3000
.:Date of Birth:Unkown

.:Species: Immortal
.:Gender: male
.:Height: 7"5

.:Weight: 236 lbs
.:Eye Color: White
.:Hair Color: unknown
.:Theme Song (Optional): "" By

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: neutral

.:Occupation: former Guardian of the last tower, wandering swordsman for hie

.:Family:none
.::Likes:to be left alone, nature and life
.::Dislikes: those seeking to fight him, death, those who do harm to nature and life without justice
.:Friends:his pet dog, Kai

.:Quote: "its never about whats at the end of your path...but the journey along the path is what counts"

.:Power: unkown ( no one has seen him in battle and lived )
.:Signature Attack: " Radiant Light of Binding"( gathering all of his energy into his sword, he then lunges at the target and slashes them numerous times before ending with a downward swipe that blinds the target before disentegrating to nothin)
.:Personality: very calm and relaxed, silent, acts as a protector to the weak, kind hearted.

.:History: his past is shrouded in mystery. some claim that he was the king of a lost empire, some claim him to be a god, but most know him as the Guardian of the last tower, a place for those willing to test their strength. has travelled for nearly 1500 years so far, looking for a protege, who will make his name live on
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Yugo10
Human and wolf form

.:Name: Yugo
.:Nickname: " Alpha Wolf"
.:Age: 40(looks 20)
.:Date of Birth:unknown

.:Species: Wherewolf
.:Height: 6"6

.:Weight: 235 lbs
.:Eye Color:yellow
.:Hair Color: brown
.:Dominant Hand: right

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Neutral( switches from good to evil)
.:Sexuality Preferance: straight

.:Occupation:Mercenary

.:Family:he considers his fellow team mates
.::Likes:a good hunt, vampire meat, human meat, the fine things in life
.::Dislikes: vampires, too little action during a hunt, people who think they are above everyone else
.::Love interest: none( considers himself a Bachelor)
.:Friends: Ryoga (close freind)

.:Personality:Inpatient, confident(sometimes overconfident), acts on instincts during a battle, tough but goodwilled deep inside.

.:History: Yugo was always a good fighter. from what he can remember of his childhood, thats all he did, but as he grew up over the years he spent more time in prison than anyone else at his age, untill that night he was bitten by the where wolf, instead of becoming a feral beast, he gained control over his new found power, and used this to his advantage. he is currently iwth a squad of other wherewolfs, the reason why he joined was to find the one who bit him, and return the favor
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:40 pm

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Wolf10

.:Name: Wolf De Leone
.:Nickname: " Wandering Hurricane"
.:Age: 30 ( his age has stopped)

.:Species: Human (hosts a very powerful, destructive,ancient spirit that grants numerous powers)
.:Height: 6"4

.:Weight: 167 lbs
.:Eye Color: red
.:Hair Color: red

.Personal Character:

.:Martial Status: Single

.:Occupation: wanderer, helps those who need help

.:Family: died long ago
.::Likes:to be alone, travelling, the outdoors, wide open spaces, the stars in the sky
.::Dislikes: small enclosed spaces, the evil around the world
.:Friends: died long ago
.: Quote: "don't ever take your freind's for granted...they make you who you are"

.:Equipment: cursed Sword-"Faded Requiem"
Katana- "Saber Fang"
.:Powers: Superhuman Attributes, access to near limitless magical power( although he loses a small amount of his sanity everytime he uses it for more than 3 hours) strong link to the wind element
.:Signature Attack:"Rising Dawn"( runs his fingers along his cursed sword "faded Requiem" it sends out volts of lightning. he then rushes towarss the targets and swipes them upwards, knocking them into the air. he then launches into the air above them them and powers the blade up some more before lunging down with a swipe)

.:Personality: a loner who doesnt really like company on his travels, calm, relaxed even under stressful moments

.:History: A young noble man, he was the emperor's favourite son. Wolf grew up with the best teachers, and finest the world could offer. that was untill he was chosen to be the vessel of the ancient spirit "Zedonius". while the procedure was under way, his father's land was under attack by a conquering neighbor, and thus it wasnt complete, making Zedonius awake from then on. many years had passed, Wolf found the spirits original sword, "faded Requiem" the cursed blade of 1000 souls. he then avenged his family's honour but was left with nothing. he then became a travelller, helping people on the way. as his family faded from history, so did his name, in which he is now known as "wolf De leone, The Wandering Hurricane".
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" God_of10

.:Name: Veral Kadan
.:Nickname: "The Divine Warrior
.:Age: 18
.:Date of Birth:18 september

.:Species: Human God
.:Height: 6"3

.:Weight: 135 lbs
.:Eye Color: red
.:Hair Color: white, with red ends

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Chaotic good

.:Occupation: Leader of the "Paradox Knights"

.:Family: Lazarus Kadan( Father) Mia Kadan(Mother) Isson Kadan ( Older Brother
.::Likes: being around freinds, fighting in the name of the leviathan, "cleansing " the world of evil
.::Dislikes: Evil, Heretics, blasphemers.
.::Love interest: none right now
.:Friends: only those who are under him in the Paradox Knights

.:Equipment: extremely huge sword- " Will of Leviathan"( this sword can only be carried by him, those must be deemed worth to pick up)

.:Personality: Obsessed with cleansing the world, sensitive, emotional, quick tempered,

.:History: Born into the the Paradox Knights, he was conditioned to blindly follow the order, and cleanse the world from evil. his brother was the strongest of all, but died of a condition that weakened his heart, in which it took his life. Veral vowed to be stronger than his brother, and continue what Isson started. he is planning something big
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Virgil10

.:Name: Virgil Ravenholm
.:Nickname: "The Flying Dragon Fist
.:Date of Birth:7th, march, 1991

.:Species: Enhanced Human (possesses the Dragon Spirit "Shenlong")
.:Height: 6"00

.:Weight: 190 lbs
.:Eye Color: blue
.:Hair Color: light brown

.Personal Character:

.:Occupation: Student at university, former member of the Dragon Fire Monks

.:Family: Orphaned when a baby, Numerous members of the Dragon Fire Monks
.::Likes: Fighting,Training, Women, Relaxing from a hard days work.
.::Dislikes: guns, knives and other weapons, a day without training, studying too much
.::Love interest: different women
.:Friends: Ichi Otoga, Ryoga Kiyomori, Shi luyin( former member of the monks aswell)

.:Powers: Master at channeling his Chi energy, master martial artist, perfect physical and mental condition, can acess the dragon spirit( this spirit, once activated will increase his Attributes to superhuman levels, and he then can channel his chi into waves of Chi energy)
.: Signature Attack: " Crushing Dragon Strike" ( once the Spirit is in power, he focuses all of his chi into his left fist. he then rushes towards the target and lunges his fist forward at the target. the sheer force and power causes the target's bone structure to shatter like glass and propelled forward sky high

.:Personality: kind, boistrous, freindly, confident, has a deep passion for fighting, easily swaed when he sees a beautiful woman, likes to challenge random people to a fight

.:History: Virgil grew up with the Order of Dragon Fire Monks. he quickly became an adept in the space of 7 years, making him the youngest monk to reach Adept level. 10 years later, and he was the sole owner of the dragon spirit Shenlong( only the chosen one can control the dragon spirit, thus Virgil is the current chosen, untill he chooses a sucessor). Wanting to see the world, he asked the grand masters wether he could leave the temple, and see the world. although they hesitated, they allowed him to leave if he could match them in battle. thus he trained himself excessively until that fateful day came when he battled them. it ended with Virgil showing them that he , himself can become a grandmaster. they taught him the secrets of the dragon spirit. He left the order as a "travelling master", setting out to become the strongest in the world
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Veil-a10

.:Name: Azekial Faust
.:Nickname: "Dark Angel of Death"
.:Age: Unknown

.:Species: Enhanced Human( used in various Experiments
.:Height: 5"10

.:Weight: 100 lbs
.:Eye Color:unkown
.:Dominant Hand: right

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Lawful Evil
.:Martial Status: none

.:Occupation: Assassin for hire, Headhunter

.:Family:none
.::Likes:his job,blood being spilled
.::Dislikes: those who get in his way
.:Friends:none

.:Personality:calm and collective, has a small case of messiah complex, has to make his hits perfect, thinks he is an Artist

.:History: Nothin is really known about him other than he was involved in many experiments to get the perfect assassin. he then escaped and developed a new Name for himself, using his powers of invisibilty and superhuman attributes, he rose in the ranks as the world's top assassin. he then lost half of his internal organs, and thus searched form someone who could replace them with something. what is known as a "Veil power core" is all of his organs. his blood was replaced with some sort of liquid which could use in a various ways, thus a suit was designed specifically for him, which utilised his blood, as a sort of new power and weapon
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:11 am

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Kuroba10
Demon form
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Demon10
.:Name: Kurobara
.:Nickname: "Kid"
.:Age: 15

.:Species: Half demon, part Wherewolf, part Vampire
.:Height: 5"7 (7"00 in demon form)

.:Weight: 94 lbs (300 lbs in demon)
.:Eye Color: Golden
.:Hair Color: Silver/White

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Neutral ( usually goes with Yugo)
.:Sexuality Preferance: Unknown

.:Occupation: Mercenary, Medic

.:Family: None, taken in by Yugo
.::Likes: work, helping people, reading, quiet places
.::Dislikes: people who want to use his pwer for the wrong things, ignorance
.:Friends: Yugo, Virgil, Ichi, Zack ( wants to look for him)

.:Personality: Shy, quiet, thoughtful, lazy at times, emotional

.:History: Being born A hybrid left him a misfit, but also being different than hybrids has left him a misfit to others like him. as a half demon, part wherewolf, and part vampire, he shares their strength, but none of their weaknesses. he was captured and tested on to see how far his power can go, but they lost interest in him when they found his freind Zack, who could Manipulate, and create any kind of energy and use it a nmber of ways. he Escaped shortly before zack destroyed the lab, and met Yugo. at first Yugo just wanted him around for his power, but grew to like him, and now treats Kurobara, as a brother. they currently in the shadows of the war between demons, humans, wherewolves, and vampires
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Character Picture
during experiments
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Zack10
Current Appearance
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Penanc10

.:Name: Zack
.:Nickname: Penance
.:Age: 19
.:Date of Birth: 1990

.:Species:Unknown ( most likely human
.:Height: 6"0

.:Weight: 150 lbs
.:Eye Color: Yellow
.:Hair Color: White

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Chaotic good

.:Occupation: none

.:Family: Killed during one of his "episodes" ( he was under extreme pain when he was 5 years old, and unleashed destructive kinetic energy that wiped out his hometown
.::Likes: Pain, Suffering, someone inflicting pain on him
.::Dislikes: too much time without pain
.:Friends: Kurobara

.:Quote: "you hurt me...I'll hurt you more!"

.:Personality: Masochistic, on the verge of insanity, emotional, has a mix of inferiority complex and messiah complex,sadistic, extreme pain tolerence to the point of enjoying pain

.:Powers: superhuman regernative healing factor, Control and creating, every kind of energy, through pain, in which can be used to varying ways
.:Signature attack: " Pain Backlash"( when too much pain is inflicted on him he will surge out vast amounts of kinetic energy, in a form of a tornado. he will then power up and blast out whatever energy he feels like, as a "finale"( the energy at the end varies, but will most likely be explosive). this leaves almost out of power, in which he must rest)

.:History: as a child he was very susceptible to pain, but when he was 5, he suffered a huge amount of pain. he released a destructive wave of kinetic energy, wiping out his hometown, and family. the government soon came in and took the boy for tests. for nearly his whole he was transfered to lab from lab, because of his unstable power. he eventually found himself in Japan, where he befreinded Kurobara, another test subject. this was however his escape. he realised that the amount pain inflicted on him, gives him power, after discovering this, he wiped out the lab and escaped. he then constructed an armor of sorts, which was filled inside with 666 spikes, that peirced his skin, and sliced. he uses this, plus when someone hurts him, to increase his power. he currently resides in tokyo, as "Penance" a stalker, who hurts those that hurt others.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Scairo10

.:Name:Scairos
.:Nickname:" The Shadow God"
.:Age: Ageless
.:Date of Birth: none

.:Species: Unknown (considered a god)
.:Gender: Unknown (considered male)

.:Weight: None
.:Eye Color: Black
.:Hair Color: Black
.:Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Neutral

.:Occupation: the eyes of future events, god of darkness, sorrow, and pain

.:Family: none
.::Likes: none to be known
.::Dislikes: none to be known
.:Friends: none

.:Personality: doesn't understand Humans, even to other gods, he is an outsider, keeps to himself, has been knwon to personally talk to people, wither in their dreams, in reality, or other means neccesary

.:History: Scairos is a Newly created god. Some say he was born from a thousand dead souls of children, others say that he was a manevalent spirit that took over the corpse of a phoenix. however, out of all the old age gods, he is still worshipped, for he is known to personally visit his followers. he has a set few who he has given "blessings" to, called the "Five Shadows"
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:46 pm

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Demon_10
.:Name: Saren
.:Nickname: " Devil's Hand"
.:Age: unknown

.:Species: Immortal
.:Height: 6"0

.:Eye Color: yellow
.:Hair Color: White
.:Theme Song (Optional): "A looking In View" By Alice In Chains

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Unknown
.:Sexuality Preferance: Bi-sexual

.:Occupation: Owner of Mirage Corp

.:Family: Passed away
.::Likes: to be left alone, meditating, using knowledge to his advantage
.::Dislikes: to be interrupted, to be disturbed, inferior ot his level of intelligence
.:Friends: Ryoga Kiyomori

.:Personality: Stoic, Calm, Insighful, Intelligent, Tactical, Honest,

.:History: For a long time saren was a wanderer, even traveling with Ryoga, a couple of times, but now he owns the Leading company in nearly every science division, Mirage corp. his history before is unknown, for he is an immortal, thus he could have multiple histories
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:32 pm

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" The_an10
.:Name: Azreal kayne
.:Nickname: "Angel of Death "
.:Age: 26

.:Species: angel
.:Height: 6"5

.:Weight: 110 lbs
.:Eye Color: Grey
.:Hair Color: Dark purple
.:Dominant Hand: Right
.:Theme Song (Optional): "Heaven Beside You" By Alice In Chains

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Chaotic Evil

.:Occupation: Hunter, Leader of his own group of mercenaries

.:Family: Unknown
.::Likes: Challenges, Hunting down those he sees as "Unworthy" to himself, people he values as "useful"
.::Dislikes: People who get in the way of his "games", life in general
.::Love interest: None
.:Friends: none

.:Personality: Mentally unstable, Violent, when in battle he views it as a "Game", Cold, tactical, his unstable mind has increased his intelligence in a chaotic way

.:History: Rarely speaks about his past, no one has known of his origins
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:02 pm

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Mr_mas10
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Mask_10

.:Name: Mr. X
.:Nickname: "Mr. Mask"
.:Age: Unknown

.:Species: unknown( possibly human mutant)

.:Weight: 190 lbs
.:Eye Color: unknown
.:Theme Song (Optional): "Change (In the House Of Flies) by The Deftones

.Personal Character:

.:Sexuality Preferance: Unkown

.:Occupation: Assassin, Paid Bodygaurd, whats known as a "Problem Fixer", Mechanic, Arms Dealer, Inventor

.:Family: Unknown
.::Likes: Doing his job
.::Dislikes: many things
.:Friends: Ryoga Kiyomori, Saren,

.:Waist: se picture

.:Personality: calculative, Brooding, Collected, Tactical, Genius level Intellect, always gets the job done, brilliant inventor and fixer, Emotionless, Almost Zen like wisdom, likes to make wisecracks and insults his opponent, sometimes he never shuts up

.:History: No one knows much about, other than he takes many jobs from the highest bidder. ranging from simple extortion to highly difficult assassinations. many people consider him the one who can kill almost anythin. he is also know to be a Superb inventor, and fixer. most recently he works with Saren at Mirage corp. he is the head of the weapons division. he will also take up contracts, if Saren ever wanted him to
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Shooto10

.:Name: Jacob Carpenter
.:Nickname: "Detective Carpenter
.:Age: 24
.:Date of Birth: 11th September

.:Species: Human

.:Eye Color: Turquoise
.:Hair Color: Light pale brown
.:Dominant Hand: left handed

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire: See Picture
.:Alignment:good

.:Occupation: Detective, occasional a private eye and Musician

.:Family: Parents killed by the "Butcher", Dan Carpenter(Brother, missing) Stacy Carpenter(Sister)
.::Likes: Cigarettes, hotdogs, Women, Music, His Job
.::Dislikes: his Job, Crime Scenes, Dark places
.::Love interest: none at the moment
.:Friends:Travis Vernon( ex-partner,deceased), Roy Cormack(Detective)

.:Head: See picture
.:Waist:See picture

.:Personality: Calm, charming, sometimes lazy, Relaxed, Freindly, Realistic, Down to Earth, sees disturbing images( the way he has coped with witnessing his parent's dying)

.:History: Jacob grew up with his silblings in a seemingly perfect family, comfortably sized house, loving home, accepted into one of the best schools. that was untill the killer know as the Butcher chose his parents as hi next victim. on the night Jacob woke up hearing something downstairs. and as he looked on, both his parents were killed infront of him. but how he saw it was of a hulking, twisted, dacaying body,wearing a muzzle on his face. that following morning he was taken to see professional help. him and his siblings lived with their grandparents. today, he has become quite the detective, solving almost every case given to him, he also learned to play a few instruments as a means of relaxing. (guitar, bass, drums. keyboards) and has done some private eye work
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:20 am

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Xion10
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Xionan10

.:Name: Xion
.:Nickname: "The Unborn"
.:Age: 27
.:Date of Birth: 16th September

.:Species: Unborn Stillbirth that was experimented on.)
.:Height: 6"00 (6"8 in unborn form)

.:Weight: 100lbs (250lbs)
.:Eye Color: black
.:Hair Color: Silver

.Personal Character:

.:Sexuality Preferance:doesn't know

.:Occupation: Ex-"Bio Weapon"

.:Family: none
.::Likes:places with no humans in sight, meditation, peace and quiet
.::Dislikes: feeding, people who are after his powers,
.:Friends: Ryoga Kiyomori

.:Upper Body: has a large scar across his chest

.:Personality: slightly paranoid, takes time to trust, very intelligent,tactical, has to feed once in awhile, getting used to emotions, once he trust someone he is kind, good willed, freindly.

.:History: Not much is known about Xion other than he was used as a Bio weapon to combat against demons, and other beings. he escaped the same lab kurobara, and Zack were in.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:54 pm

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" 730px-10

.:Name: Jarren Silvos
.:Nickname: "Master of Illusions"
.:Age: 25
.:Date of Birth: 13th November

.:Species: Rullian( Human looking race, that tap into umknown levels of psyhic power)
.:Height: 5"9 (6"4 in Armor)

.:Weight: 100lbs (170lbs in armor)
.:Eye Color: red( natural eye colour of race)
.:Hair Color: White (natural hair colour of race)
.:Dominant Hand: Right Handed

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire:see picture for mission armor.( has numerous pilot clothing, and casual when not on missions)
.:Alignment: Neutral.( depends on who pays more)

.:Occupation: Bounty Hunter, Assassin, Pilot, Smuggler, Bodyguard, Enforcer, Ex-Marauder

.:Family: has been forgotten
.::Likes: getting a mission done quickly and efficiently, flying through space from mission to mission( preferrably just flying around), training
.::Dislikes: those who get in his way of missions, those who betray him, being stuck on a planet for more than one day, annoying and troublesome targets
.:Friends: his team.( Mechanic the Ussol, the engineer Farak, and the medic Dunkel)

.:Head: see picture( out of armor has a very visible scar over his left eye)

.:Personality: when not on a mission, very freindly, decent sense of humour, sarcastic, bigheaded at times, gifted at repairing and building various things. when on a mission, quite cold, tactical, ruthless, agressive, intelligent, strategic, calculative, emotionless

.:History: Being born a Rullian, Jarren had to choose, become a Maruader and use force and power to acheive peace, or become a sentinal guardian, and strive to achieve peace through peaceful means. both his parents being maruaders did have an impact on which he would choose, following his fathers footsteps. after years of training, he had achieved what most couldnt do in a decade, within a space of a year after his basic training. he was considered a prodigy, in both unarmed, armed, and psychic comabt and defense. he also sutdied with a military strategist, and developed a cunning almost to his level. but at the end of the final exam he choose to leave his home planet of Rullia, and venture of, and spread the name of th Marauders. ofcourse he didnt, and chose the lifestyle of a space pirate. right now he is the captain of the "lure shadow", his on personalized spacecraft, with his own team
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Character Picture

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Black10

.:Name: Zell Rayne
.:Nickname: "Agent Grave"
.:Date of Birth: 16 Feb

.:Species: Half Human, Half Reaver
.:Height: 5"11

.:Eye Color: dark red
.:Hair Color: black
.:Dominant Hand:
.:Theme Song (Optional): "Rocket Skates" By Deftones

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: chaotic good

.:Occupation: Contract killer, trained assassin

.:Family: died when he was born, via terrorist attacks on the city Vollice
.::Likes: hand to hand fighting, taking up "Impossible contracts", riding around (preferrably on his motorcyle),training, music (when he gets free time), cooking.
.::Dislikes: spending more than a day on a contract, boring, unexciting people, not knowing what he will get himself into, troubled times in his past, remembering the times.
.::Love interest: none at the moment
.:Friends: Elias(agent, gets his jobs) Farella (former partner, recently quit)

.:Head: as a scar across his left eye and scar down the bottom right cheek
.:Footwear: plain black shoes

.:Personality: head strong, vey opinionated, on the fly thinker, rushes into things quite often, very stubborn, can be very tactical when he wants to be, inpatient, over confident and snobbish at times, keeps personal feelings inside to which he rarely shows them to people (only those he trusts)

.:History: as he was only very young, all he can remember was burning buildings, and strange soldiers taking people. he was found under rubble by a passing patrol of state soldiers from paradox city. he was taken by the head of special ops, and placed in a new experimental program called "Deepcore". there he trained to be some of the top special op agents in the state. he met Farella by chance, and through a heated rivalry, to which it lead to a brief relationship, ending it as strictly business partners, at the age of 15 he completed the program and was given the codename "Agent Grave" for future operations. thats when farrella and him immediately left. they quickly became notorious contract killers, with a 100% job completion record. personal problems arosed with Farella, and so she retired, leaving Zell solo. he hired Elias, who quicly became a close freind, to sort out the paper, and get jobs for him frequently, so that he doesnt get bored. only recently has he discovered his reaver heritage, and so has awakened long dormant abilities and powers that Reavers are granted with.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Rival_10

.:Name: Zack Roland
.:Nickname: none
.:Age: 19
.:Date of Birth:14th november

.:Species: human

.:Weight: 98lbs
.:Eye Color: blue
.:Hair Color: dark red/purple

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: good

.:Occupation: pokemon trainer, qualified gym leader, newest member of the sinnoh elite four

.:Family: Darrias Roland (father, mentor) Sara Roland(mother) Darren roland(brother)
.::Likes: traveling, battling, the well being of his pokemon, people who dont know his brother, meeting new people, legendary pokemon
.::Dislikes: busy places, losing a battle, pokemon being treated badly, those who are fans of his brother
.:Friends:professor Rowan(gave him his first pokemon, which is now an infernape) Lucia( old freind, also a trainer)

.:Head:
.:Upper Body:
.:Waist:
.:Lower Body:

.:Personality: freindly, sometimes lazy, relaxed, has great patience, gets very shy and timid around girls he likes, has low tolerance for those who treat pokemon badly

.:History: Zack grew up in Solaceon Town, his father was a archeologist and proffessor, his Mother was a pokemon breeder and famous contest winner. his older brother shadowed him pretty much when it came to pokemon. Although Zack was a great trainer, his brother became the member of the elite four at only 19, being the youngest member. this drove Zack to become the best he can be, and more. he visited twinleaf Town, with his father, which Professor rowan had some interesting result of a test. Zack played with some of the newborn pokemon, especially A chimchar. the Chimchar he played with the most was smaller than the rest and weaker, but this didnt stop Zack choosing him when he was ready to travel. Zack quickly became a great trainer, his chimchar had evolved into a monferno when he had got half of his badges in the Sinnoh Region. his team was a steady group of fire, steel, dragon, psychic, dark and ghost types, including many more that stayed with professor Rowan. being one of few who had beaten nearly all 4 of the sinnoh elite.( his brother was far stronger) one of the members retired, to which his brother Derren invited him to become the newest member, thus making him qualify as a gym leader and Sinnoh league mentor. he currently has collected 4 badges in the kanto region, he wishes to win the kanto league and become a great master, to open his own gym and daycare center someday
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Hikita10

.:Name: Hikitara Onikitsu
.:Nickname: "The Demon of Konoha"
.:Age: 22
.:Date of Birth:15 December

.:Species: human
.:Height: 5"09

.:Weight: 100lbs
.:Eye Color: Aquamarine
.:Hair Color: Brown

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire: bland set of Casual clothes when off duty, see picture for on duty clothes
.:Sexuality Preferance:Straight
.:Chakra Nature: Lightning, Water, Wind, Fire,(made possible through his Kekkei Genkei), Storm (combination of both Lightning and Water)
.:Kekkei Genkei:Akumagan( an eye based jutsu that grants similiar abilities of the Sharingan, but instead of copying, the user is able to use four randomly chosen chakra nature without the use of hand seals, but this doubles the chakra cost, plus the user can combine 2 of the Natures)
.:Rank: Jonin
.:Style: offensive and Defensive Based Ninjutsu, Weapon Based Taijutsu, Basic Unarmed Taijutsu

.:Occupation: Hidden leaf Shinobi, Former ANBU black ops and International Shinobi Squad Commander

.:Family: Dosai Onikitsu (Brother, Head of Onikitsu clan,) Nene Onikitsu( sister, head of sealing) Unagi Onikitsu( Uncle, former head, Missing nin
.::Likes:music, getting a job done, his freinds, Hotdogs, sunny days, Time off once in a while, Practicing with his sword and creating new jutsu(so far only two, his dream is to be an innovator of different techniques)
.::Dislikes: Failing an Assignment, Ichiro bragging, the Chuunin Exams (finds the gennin annoying), off duty through injury, His Clan.
.::Love interest: none at this moment
.:Friends: Ichiro Fujasawa (best freind, Rival), Ichi Nara(other Best freind), Tonou Of The Sand( Freind, former Squadmate)

.:Upper Body: has Bandages wrapped around his torso and arm (Covers a large Seal, that contains a powerful Ogre Spirit called Kaosu)

.:Personality: Relaxed, Calm minded, Quite playful, Sarcastic,When in battle he is very serious with a mean streak. because he has the ogre spirit, he doesnt like to over extend his chakra( the more weakened his by himself, the spirit can take over his mind and body.

.:jutsu level: Hikitara doesnt use much hand seals when using single nature techniques, but he has developed his own Jutsus with his storm release, to which some combine with his sword. his akumagan is the most used of his Techniques, as it is the first step into his jutsus. his Summoning Jutsus are Bird based, as he liked the freedom a bird would have. the Spirit doesnt affect how much Chakra, but it was the reason eh was chose to have it sealed in him. the spirit increases the power of the chakra.

.:History: Being the youngest of his siblings, he was often deemed the weakest. his mother died in childbirth, and his Father left months prior. his Uncle Unagi looked after his sister's children. Unagi soon discovered hikitara's large chakra pool, but he didnt tell the other clan member, as they would wanted him to be the vessal of Kaosu, The Ogre of Chaos. Unagi taught his Brother on the ideals and laws of the clan to one day be the head, whilst his sister joined the women on sealing jutsus. but Unagi taught Hikitara his best kept secrets, the akumagan one of them. Unagi slowly slipped into madness, to which he eventually left the village, on his own accord. as the years went on Hikitara became quite the talented Shinobi, whilst his brother became head of the clan. at the age of 6 his brother commisioned the Spirit to be sealed with hikitara. Nene was the one who sealed it inside him. Hikitara never forgave them afterwards, to which finding out that they did it solely they thought he was responsible for their mother's death. Hikitara continued with his training, enrolling into the ninja academy, and passing it at a early age. at the age of 12 he was a Chuunin, and became a candidate for the internatonal ninja squad program. after just 2 years he was given the rank of jonin, and thus joined the program, meeting up with Ichiro, ichi and Tonou. apart from tonou, Hikitara was seperated from the others for a while, but when he returned to konoha regularly, he trained with ichi and Ichiro. Recently he is enjoying his time as a regular Jonin, after being an ANBU and a international Shinobi, he looks forward to teaching the new graduates of the ninja academy, his team with Ichiro has suffered a member becoming a missing nin, but they are still one of the top teams in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Character Picture
My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Unagi_10

.:Name:Unagi Onikitsu
.:Nickname: "The Many Faces Ninja"
.:Age: 40
.:Date of Birth: 11th july

.:Species: Human
.:Height: 6"05

.:Weight: 132lbs
.:Eye Color: dark brown
.:Hair Color: blue and green
.:Dominant Hand: left hand

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire: regular ninja clothes underneath coat, mask covers his face
.:Alignment: Lawful Evil
.:Sexuality Preferance: unknown
.:Rank: Missing-Nin
.:Kekkei Genkei: Advanced Akumagan ( much more powervul version, enhancing the standard abilities of the original, but adds the ability to damage ones Nerves in apart of the body, to incapacitate, or even kill the target, but the cost is he poses a peice of his soul)
.:Chakra Nature: Fire, Earth, lava (combination of Fire and Earth),Wind, Darkness(unique to him, unknown how he gained it)
.:Style: various forms of ninjutsu and genjutsu
.:Occupation: Former head of the onikitsu clan, Head of the 11 Shadows,(known as the first within the group)

.:Family: Hikitara (nephew, student) Dosai (Nephew, succeeded head of the clan) Nene (Neice)
.::Likes: his nephew Hikitara, his sister(died0
.::Dislikes: the hidden villages, those who side with them, his clan, anyone who is willing to try and stop him
.:Friends:the 11 Shadows (group he founded)

.:Head:see picture

.:Personality: Rather stoic at times, calm minded, tactical thinker, Genius level intellect, very arrogant and prideful, when entering a battle he keeps a rather Cool, almost emotionless demeanor

.:Jutsu level: Unagi is a very powerful shinobi, and has got a advanced Akumagan increasing his power by double. the 2 unique chakra natures he uses are Lava and Darkness, which are some of his more devestating abilities. he also knows the soul removal technique, which he uses to gain a part of the soul and place it inside his because of the side effect of one of the akumagan's advanced skills. he is a very capable genjutsu user, mainly using to incapacitate, trick, sneak, and blind his opponent. the strongest of his weapons is a akumagan skill, that attacks the target's nerves, completely destroying them beyond repair, he rarely uses it though as a peice of his soul is taken away with each use

.:History: Unagi was born into the onikitsu clan, his older sister loved him dearly. she quickly taught him the basics in ninjutsu and genjutsu, in which he was shown to be quite the ninja prodigy. as he enrolled into the academy, he skipped a few years and graduated at the age of 8. his team didnt like the idea of a little kid on their team, but they shortly learned not to underestimate him, as he held off a group of bandits while they healed. he then entered the chunin exams and passing with flying colours. the first tragedy to hit him was a difficult mission against rogue shinobi of the hidden mist village, they ambushed him and his team, he survived, due to his akumagan being awakened. he was shunned from the clan, as they saw the kekkei genkei as a evil and demonic technique. his sister still loved him no matter what, but she kept it a secret. by the age of 18 he was a ANBU black ops Captain, in which he vowed to protect his team no matter what the circumstances, but another big tragedy would hit him. his sister gave birth to her third child, she died soon afterwards. he was given the role of head, despite the other members not liking it, and he retired to raise his sister's kids. as the time went, he slowly grew to resent the clan and konoha, learning a number of forbidden jutsu in the proccess, and advancing his Akumagan. recently he has grouped an organisation called the "11 Shadows" to destroy and rebuild the hidden villages
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:52 pm

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Shenlo10

.:Name: Temujin Akimichi

.:Nickname: "The Abstract Man"
.:Age: 29
.:Date of Birth: 17th October

.:Species: Unknown/Reaver (called a superhuman, mutant, demon, angel)
.:Height: 6"3

.:Weight: 180 lbs
.:Eye Color: Green
.:Hair Color: Brown
.:Dominant Hand: Left
.:Theme Song (Optional):

.Personal Character:

.:Alignment: Unknown (likes to play off both sides, and gain the rewards)

.:Occupation: "Deepcore" Co-Leader(one of 4)/Sub Teacher

.:Family: None as of now
.::Likes: Money, a good fight, when his target feels fear, sadness, or anger, this exhilarates him alot, making his enemies helpless and weakened by any means neccesary. Chess, and other games of similiar origin
.::Dislikes: people effectively ruining his plans, complaining, whining, any kind of human emotion that he finds annoying
.:Friends:

.:Head:
.:Upper Body:
.:Waist:
.:Lower Body:

.:Personality:

.:History:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"   My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori" Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character "Ryoga Kiyomori"
Page 1 of 1