Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unknown Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Unknown Secrets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 am

Unknown Secrets - Page 3 JonathonTrent
Taylor didn’t let go of Natalya, though that may have been a good idea or instead of a good one at least a prudent one. It just felt, right, having her in his arms. The world stopped spinning, anxiety and worry faded away, and all he had was that moment in time suspended, only broken when she asked him what tune he was humming.

Even then, it might have been a good idea to let go of her. However, the peace her presence brought him would not allow him to just let go yet. Instead he loosened his grip slightly, though she was still flush up against him, and said quietly, “My mother. She used to sing it to me when I was a child. It always calmed me down.”

Unknown Secrets - Page 3 TWILICEO
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Unknown Secrets - Page 3 Model

"It's beautiful," she replied, closing her eyes and taking a slow, deep
breath. She still felt so sick, and although her ability to breathe clearly
had returned she still felt a strange tightness in her chest. "My mother
used to do something similar, but it was just some old Russian song..."

The room momentarily fell quiet at her words, and upon hearing his
breathing Natalya realized Taylor was still holding her in his arms.
She had stopped coughing now; he could let go. So why didn't he?

"Thank you," she broke the silence, opening her eyes and meeting
his with her own. "For calming me down, I mean. I've been coughing
like that all day long."

Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:15 am

Taylor breathed in deep, taking in her scent as much as possible before finally letting her go. He kept his eyes on hers though, memorizing the way the differing dark colors blended together to create her unique depths.

“Your welcome” He said, his voice deep as he took in everything he could about her. For the first time he could see the natural highlights that ran through her blonde hair, giving it darker and lighter hues that made her hair so naturally beautiful. Her skin was pale, but not translucent, thus complimenting her features. It looked so soft too, like the fur of a newborn pup.

Without thinking it through he reached out and stroked her cheek, feeling the softness of her skin for himself. When it dawned on him what he had just done, he did the first thing his mind could think of to save face.

Grabbing her chin, he took on the look of a perplexed doctor, and said in a whiney Chinese accent, “ahhh I see now. Coughing so much requires boiled newts and a tickling with goose feathers to cure. Aaaaaancient Chinese cure you know.”

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 am

Knowing full well she had just recovered from a violent coughing fit,
Natalya could not keep herself from erupting into laughter at Taylor's
random outburst.

"What...the heck...was that??" she forced out in between giggles, squeezing
her eyes closed to contain the tears that threatened to overflow. Clutching
her stomach she attempted to take in a slow breath, but it was quickly
interrupted by another bout of laughter at the thought of the look Taylor
had made as well.

"You...you should have seen your face!! Besides Mr. Chan, I refuse to let
newt anywhere near my mouth, thank you very much," she beamed.

Letting her chuckles subside, she took a long hard look at Taylor before
opening her mouth again to speak. He had such beautiful, piercing eyes,
they were almost unreal.

"You're really weird, you know that? I don't get you at all."

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:10 am

Taylor couldn’t help but break out in laughter too, even though it killed his Chinese doctor impersonation. He had just wanted to distract her, and it seemed that his random idea worked. Part of his laughter was relief, but more than that it was actually pretty damn funny. He was glad that she thought it was too, rather than doing what a lot of girls did which was laugh AT him, or just huff and say he was stupid. Most of the girls in his pack were like that. They called him an idiot when he made impersonations so he didn’t do them often.

“Me? Weird?” Taking on a perplexed expression, and a British accent, “I don’t quite know what you’re trying to say there love.”

He laughed again, enjoying the pleased and confused look on her face. Her laugh was like music to him, and made his heart soar. He wanted to make her laugh like that all the time if he could. Yet, the fact remained that he had a long way to go before he could call her his. Even with the legend hanging over his head, the bond that had unknowingly been formed between them, only he knew about it. He would have to win her over the old fashioned way, even though she already had him.

“But lets hope you never do get me.” He said, his laughter finally subsiding and for once in his natural voice. “The day you understand me will probably be the day you never want to see me again.”

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:33 pm

She would never want to see him again? Why would he say that?
Natalya studied him with searching eyes, trying desperately to
find one small hint as to why he held a sort of fear behind his eyes.

"Well, I don't think I would never want to see you again. I'm not
usually so extreme," she teased, nudging him softly. "But you
know, if you keep confusing me like you do, you know...with
unexplained actions and, uhm...Well, you know what I'm talking
about."

At that Natalya tore her eyes away, shooting them downward to
hide how fiercely red her face had become. She could
only pretend to study the patterns of her comforter in order
to avoid his gaze.

"Anyway," she mumbled, "if you keep doing that, then we'll have
problems."

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 am

Taylor looked at Natalya with a hint of concern before he realized what she must be referring to. Of course she was probably still a bit freaked out by his actions earlier, kissing her so suddenly and telling her she would be his. That was rather odd behavior for anyone especially for him since before the incident with her he had been pretty much off limits to every girl in the school.

However, as he was wont to do in awkward situations that required him to try and think of something to make it better, he decided humor was the best option.

“Aw did you not like it when I kissed you?”

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:29 am

Was there a shade darker than scarlet? If there were such a color,
it was now painted across poor Natalya's face. All she could do
was keep her eyes fixed downward, and she squeezed them
tightly shut in an attempt to fight the intense heat of her cheeks.
If only she could just disappear.

"I-I didn't--you know I-" she stuttered, clenching her fists in
humiliation. Did he think this was funny?

"It's not fair to--ugh!" she let out an exasperated sigh, turning
away from him with a huff. What, did he get a kick out of toying
with her emotions?

"You're frustrating, you know that?"

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Taylor laughed lightly before nodding.

“Yeah I’ve been told that. My sisters cant stand me sometimes.”

He found that he quite liked a blushing Natalya. When she was flustered she couldn’t quite come up with a good comeback, and besides, a blushing girl was cute no matter what. He could have stuck around the whole day just coming up with new ways to make her skin color, but before his thoughts could get too, inappropriate, his ears caught the slight crunching sound of a car pulling into a driveway.

“I think your parents are home.” He said, matter of factly. He knew she wouldn’t be able to hear it, and probably wouldn’t know for certain until she heard the front door open. However, Taylor wasn’t going to risk getting caught. Striding over to her window, he was very thankful for the tree that happened to be just close enough to her window so that it wouldn’t look to suspicious.

“Ill see you tomorrow right?” He asked as he opening the window, jumping up onto the ledge. Before she could say anything about him jumping out the window he shrugged.

“If you’re not I guess Ill just have to come back and visit. See you around Natalya.”

Before she could utter a word he jumped onto the nearby branch, and out of her line of sight.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 pm

What was he doing? Was he really going to climb out of her window, onto her tree, and down to her
side yard?

She had come to the conclusion that he was seriously crazy.

As soon as he leapt out, Natalya jumped up in protest, but of course he uttered a good-bye and
disappeared out of sight before she could even tell him whether or not she would be at school
tomorrow. Scurrying over to her window ledge, she watched as he slunk between the trees that
surrounded her house and over the side gate. He was so strong and agile, always picking the most
difficult ways to get around things.

Typical boy.

"What a day," she grumbled, making her way back to her bed and plopping down with a sigh. Her
head was absolutely killing her, and with each pound she could only grit her teeth and ignore the
pain. She was definitely not going to be at school tomorrow.

"There's your answer, Taylor. Guess I'll see you creeping through my window tomorrow."

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Talyor could have howled for joy as he ran home. He had decided to change once he reached the cover of the trees, needing the to feel the earth beneath his paws. With his clothes clutched tightly in his massive jaws he couldn’t do so of course, which was probably for the best since people would panic if they knew a wolf was so close to their homes.

When he got back to the pack they looked at him a little suspiciously before relaxing. They hadn’t forgotten his mad dash through before when he had been frantically trying to reach the Keeper. However, with his padding gait and obvious good feeling they were no longer worried. However, that was nothing to say for his father who came out of their home with a snarl on his face, though he was currently human.

Before his father said a word he soundly cuffed Taylor across the head, making him yelp in surprise. He dropped his clothes and jumped back, a growl in his throat before he remembered this was not just his father but the pack leader. You didn’t growl at your Alpha.

“I should ground you for a week for that stunt Taylor. Not coming HOME?!”

It didn’t matter that they were outside and that people heard their fight. There were no secrets in a pack. Not when you shared living spaces, and everyone at some point had seen you naked. That’s what tended to happen when you changed, either into a wolf or more likely when you changed back.

If Taylor could grimace he would have. Of course his father didn’t know he had come back in the early hours of the morning to change for school. His mother probably didn’t even know that he had come home either. What with his forays hunting with his brothers already that week he wasn’t surprised his father was pissed.

“I don’t care why you were gone last night but NO MORE UNAUTHORIZED ABSENCES!” He bellowed, his voice making other members of the pack shrink back. If his rage had been turned on them they would have been belly up in moments. Taylor however, was slated to be the next Alpha and he was already at the age where he was questioning his father and pushing the boundaries. If he was still a pup he would have gone over easily, but not now. If his father ever wanted to see his underbelly again they would have to fight, and nowadays the winner of that fight was not a sure thing.

Instead Taylor flattened himself to the ground, not looking his father in the eye as show of his apology and acquiescence to his rule. With that show of submission, though it would have been an insult from any other wolf, his father softened and dropped the Alpha timbre to his voice.

“You worried us son. You’re too important to your mother and I, let alone the future of the pack to disregard your safety like that.”

So he thought he had been hunting alone. Taylor was relieved that was the conclusion that his father had come to, and he had no intention of correcting him. Let him think he was trying to prove his skills and not staring at the window of a human girl.

“Come inside. I’m sure you must be starving.”

Taylor didn’t have to be told twice. He quickly changed back and walked into the house, going to his room to get some clothes on before joining them at the table. His mother didn’t say a word about his absence, having heard the tirade his father had already given him. That was one of the good things about being in a pack. No one would try and scold him for what had happened once the Alpha had spoken and obviously forgiven him. No doubt he would be asked by his brothers what he had hunted down, but that was the most he could expect. He completely forgot that the Keeper would know exactly where he had really been as he enjoyed his meal.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 pm

((How should I respond to this? Cuz I feel like you want to include the Keeper saying something to him, so should I make one or two more filler posts until then?))
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:37 pm

((You could respond with what happened once her parents got home, what her brother might say. You know that sort of thing. I figure they have to be apart for a bit until the next day.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Secrets   Unknown Secrets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Secrets
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3