Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:06 pm

As the assassin grabbed Kira around the throat, she panicked. Her feet were too high off the ground for her to gain traction and push him away. She kicked her legs uselessly. Her vision started to turn hazy.... Just then, the hand dropped her, She was caught up in strong arms and being whisked away quickly. She coughed violently and pressed her cold hands to her throat, trying to soothe the burning that the man's hands had left on her. She gasped for air and let her eyes close
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:19 am

Yugo managed to get to his apartment and placed her down on his bed. he looked at his leg and sighed" I'll need this thing back on" thought Yugo." looks like you found trouble mr. yugo...i suppose I'll help you again" laughed a wihte haired kid, 14 years old at the most. he held the leg where it was sliced off and closed his eyes, in which an aura surrounded his leg."Kurobara...I know you dont want any part of this war...but Tetsuo has the files...he will come looking for you...you the only Hybrid of 3 species...your more vaulable than anythin in this world...what do you say?" yugo litteraly begged him"let me think about it..." sighed Kurobara

The Assassin waited for Sorayami to show. he was still in peices, but together
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Kira gasped and sat up on the unfamiliar bed and shook her head. She pressed her icy hands against her throat. She glanced across the room into the mirror.

Good. The bruises are gone.

She looked around.

Wonder where Yugo went....?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:10 pm

"Yugo has gone to fetch some breakfast for you" said kurobara. he was different than most hybrids, in which he was half demon and part wherewolf and vampire." he said he wont be long for awhile.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Kira controlled herself to not gawk at this strange person who entered her room. She could smell three different species about him. The sweet smell of the vampire mixed with the doggish smell of a werewolf was strange enough; then she smelled the demon. She blinked and nodded at him.

Thank you for informing me.

She sat up on the bed and slipped out of her long leather coat, stretching her arms and back, before leaning back against the headboard of the big bed and looking out the big window, waiting for Yugo to return and explain what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Kurobara could tell she sensed his mixed blood." I'm not sure myself how I am a hybrid..." said Kurobara looking into a book" sometimes I wish I was just 1...a demon..could never cope on "feeding" as a vampire or a wherewolf.." he replied closing the book and walking into the kitchen

Yugo came through the back room, holding a bunch of blood packs, and some peices of meat for himself" I'm back" shouted Yugo
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Kira sniffed appreciatively as Yugo walked back in with her blood and his meat. Her stomach growled noisely, reprimanding her for waiting so long to eat. She took the blood from his hands and opened a package, sipping from it delicately before sucking it down quickly. the burn in her throat eased slightly. She reached for the next pack and drained that one before looking up at Yugo and greeting him with a nod.

Thank you very much. Her voice was soft and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Yugo slowly bit into the meat and ate peice after peice" You've met Kurobara I see?" Kurobara drank some coffee and nodded at Kira "an Hybrid like some others...luckily no one knows about him..not tetsuo...but then theres" yugo looked up in thought and then smiled at Kira" you know..it does not matter"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Kira looked up at Yugo and then turned her attention to Kurobara, then back to Yugo. confusion plain on her face.

Speak your mind, Yugo
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Yugo sighed " theres another like Kurobara...not a hybrid but a test subject...he helped him escaped...he created a suit of armor that contains 666 spikes that peirce his skin and rake at it constantly...he can manipulate, and create vast amounts of any kind of energy...through pain being inflicted on him...he is definitely one of our biggest worries...he wiped out a town before... he could easily wipe out the city.." Said Yugo, kurobara looked down in sadness
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Kira blinked, her face a mask of calm serenity.

Ah, yes... The scourge of the half breeds on our world has been tragic.

Her eyes flickered to Kurobara.

But you... I sense something.... Different about you. Though the parts of yourself battle, there is something good in you.

She sniffed the air, catching his strange and unique scent again. This time it was mixed with Wolf's smell, but she could still pick it out from a mile away.

I've never smelled anything like that...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Kurobara nodded." thanks...I just want to be left alone...this is not my war to fight" said Kurobara" besides...I need to find my freind...he's suffering alone...so am I" said Kurobara as he sighed.Yugo then looked at Kira" that Assassin will most definitelt strike again...if you want, we could get those files tomorrow night" said Yugo. Kurobara looked at Kira"if you ever run into my freind...please dont kill him"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Kira regarded Kurobara with a soft coolness. She nodded.

I promise you, I will not harm your friend, whomever he may be.

She then looked up at Yugo.

Yes... Yes of course. The sooner, the better.

She hopped to her feet, still a bit unsteady, but regaining her balance.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

the Building slightly shook from an explosive force a few blocks away"Kurobara...could it be him?" asked Yugo, Kurobara nodded with a saddened expression
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Kira stiffened. She grabbed her coat from the bed where she'd lain it and slipped it onto her thin frame, ready to go.

What are you waiting for, Yugo? Is this not the man we are after?

Her voice was an incredulous growl.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Yugo nodded." I do live for this kind of drama.". he then smirked. he quickly ran out of the buidling and waited for kira

Kurobara grabbed her arm."dont underestimate him...he loves pain...remember that" kurobara let go of her arm

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 Penanc11

he stood amongst the burning buildings, he rose up slowly and looked around at the burnt bodies that layed across the ground." just a small sacrfice" he said as cold as winter
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Kira nodded in understanding as Kurobara gave her the advice. With that, she ran toward the window and leapt out, flipping in midair and landing lithely on her feet at Yugo's side. She sniffed the air and shuddered.

Ugh... His smell is absolutely putrid... It makes me sick.

Her perfect face wrinkled in disgust as she searched the area in front of her for the evil creature that loved pain.

If he loves pain... And I can't bite him... How are we to kill him?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:29 pm

he slowly jerked around before standing upright" A bat...and a dog" said Zack, he was now called penance. he searched himself ,following the aura they both sent out. he jumped onto the top of a building and looked at them he gathered a ball of kinetic energy" to see how good they are" he then threw it. it fell to the ground, causing a mini shockwave, Yugo narrowly escaped
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Kira leaped backward, ricocheting off the wall of one of the buildings surrounding the alley, before landing ten feet away on top of a dumpster. She reached up toward the man who had thrown this energy ball, opening her hand so her palm faced him.

Let's see if my enchantment works on you, monster.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:16 am

Zack didn't turn around" Tell me...whats your Penance?" he quickly turned around and launched another ball, this time it was microwave energy, which would burn from the inside if it made contact

Yugo quickly ran on all fours up to the buidling they stood on
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 am

Kira sucked in air through her teeth. She suddenly had an idea. She jumped down and ripped tthe lead top of the dumpster clean off its hinges. When the ball of energy came hurtling toward her, she batted it back toward Penance.

Maybe his own power can be used against him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 pm

As the ball of energy hit him, he screamed." the pain!...How it feels so nice!!" the aura increased tenfold around him as Yugo sneaked behind him Penance gathered a palm of kinetic energy. Yugo jumped in the air but was blasted by the force." Dont like dogs" he then turned to face Kira." anymore tactics against me" he then slowly aproached her
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Kira winced as Yugo was struck by the energy ball. She stood still as a statue as the wicked twisted being approached her.

I've got a few things up my sleeve.

If pain causes him pleasure, than maybe pleasure causes him pain... It's worth a shot...

Her nose wrinkled in disgust at what she was about to do. As the man walked within her arms reach, she reached out and grabbed his shirt, pulling him to her, and kissing him square on the mouth.

UGH! This had better work! This is the most disgusting, putrid thing I have ever tasted!
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Penance was surprised."what the get off me!" he shouted trying to keep his mask on and force her of him."you'll pay" he shouted as he gathered a palm of kinetic energy and blasted her back with full force."that was...Interesting" he then placed his mask on again and adjusted his armor. he then powered himself up. Yugo jumped up in his wolf form and bit right into his neck. Yugo spun around and then threw him in the air" Kira now!" shouted Yugo
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Kira knocked Penance to the ground by kicking his feet out from under him. She withdrew her long sword from her coat and stabbed him through the chest while he lay there on the ground, helpless. She was trying to keep herself from gagging. His acidic taste still lingered in her mouth. She twisted her blade and black acid shot up in a fountain out of his chest. She yanked her sword out of his ravaged body and backed away from the acid so it didn't get on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next