Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 am

Kira's face turned to one of shock and then disgust and she held the vial at arms length before remembering:

I don't have blood.

She laughed a bit and put the cord that was attached to the stopper around her neck.

Best to be safe though. Something possibly more distasteful may happen...

With that thought, she took off toward the warehouse where she'd last seen Stun. She leaped from rooftops and showed off a bit. Not for anyone in particular, she just enjoyed the way the wind flipped past her skin when she careened through the air like this.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Saren was in the lab, looking around. there were many chambers, holding a wide variety of things.. he walked up to a particularly large, very old looking chamber. that had a small window, too see whatever was inside."is subject 66 in good condition?" he asked, one dotor rose to his feet and nodded." surprisingly...it seems whatever is inside, caused the tokyo psychic riot 10 years ago...his psychic energy is through the roof...much larger than zack's...if you can control him...he will be the greatest weapon."Saren just smirked."that riot would have nver happened...if they just let him go" he laughed.

Stun returned the warehouse, looking around for more meat."this place exploded...the meat might be cooked.' he said, drooling as he scavengec around. he then sense someone coming."got to hide" he then quickly hid inside the next warehouse
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Kira hopped onto the dumpster next to the warehouse and peered into the window. She smelled the faint odor of powdery bug...

He's nearby...

She hopped through the window and sniffed around for Stun.

Hmmm...

She followed the scent into the next run down old dilapidated warehouse.

He's here.

She hopped into the rafters and waited until she caught a glimpse of the giant bug man.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Stun hid in the darkened corner, he could see Kira, he drooled."Fresh meat...wait..its that girl from before...but I'm so hungry...I...I must Feed." Stun then leaped right at Kira, his mouth wide with his insect like mandibles wide opened. when closed it gave his face a mask like appearence, but when opened, it was a demonic sight
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Kira started a bit and turned just in time to see Stun's open jowls about to swallow her whole. She wrenched the vial out of her shirt and ripped the stopper out. She splashed the liquid directly into Stun's mouth just as his steaming, dripping insectlike fangs are centimeters from her face. She never onces flinches and the the liquid stops Stun in his tracks. She picks up a loose chain that had fallen off a piece of machinery and wraps it around Stun;s monstrous arms, pinning them to his body. She clamps the ends of the chain in on itself to keep him from escaping.

There now, that's better. I do actually prefer to interrogate someone when they aren't trying to make me their lunch. Now, let's get down to it. Who do you work for Where were you created? What is your purpose? Who was your creator? Respectively, of course.

Her voice was an almost seductive velvet purr.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:28 am

he closed his mouth, almost in pain, while he was chained up. he felt drowsy, and looked around, hearing her questions."me?...I was betrayed by Mask...he promised and my sister life outside of this hellhole...but no...he led me to him...Saren...they took me and my sister...experimented on me...they tried to create a psychic super soldier...instead they got Stun...I was deemed a Failure..they locked me down in the basement level...to which thye did further tests...I broke out...but my sister...she...I'll never forget what they did to her.." his eyes were filled with tears of anger."now let me go...I want to feed...then kill them both" he growled
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 am

Kira cocked her head to one side thoughtfully, taking in this new information.

I will let you go in due time, Stun. First I need to know. Who was your sister? And might you have any inside information on Saren that would help me in setting her free? If she's still alive, that is.

I knew there was something bad about Saren...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:42 pm

he shook his head."it doesnt matter now...even if you saved her, she would be in pain, they turned her into a monster..." he then looked up at Kira."Saren is planning on awakening Subject 66...the main instigator of the psychic riots...10 years ago...please just let me go" he then growled loudly
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Kira thought to herself.

Yes, bug, I will let you go. But since I can't have you feeding on me either...

She hopped up onto his back and thumped him hard in the back of the neck, knocking him out. Then she ripped the chains away, gently lowering him to the floor.

Time to get out before he wakes up... I'll go see what this Subject 66 business is about.

With that, she leaped out the broken window to her right and headed back toward Saren's building.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Mask hid from sight, as he followed Kira, from when she talked to Ichi. he got out his phone and quickly dialed a number."she knows sir...okay..." he then placed his phone within his pocket."its up to you" just then the assassin from before stepped forward."I'll take care of her" he then cloaked himself and then headed after Kira
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:50 am

Kira sniffed the air and smelled Mr. Mask's strange scent.

Shit.

She leaped up into the shadows in the top of an alleyway, waiting...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:49 pm

the assassin landed on the roof above Kira. looking around."she is here.." he said quietly. he moved around ,ready for any kind of attack. he paced around, in a kind of paranoid manner, almost edgy and twitchy to see."come out..your head is gonna bag me a big cash pay." he smirked, under his mask
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:53 am

Kira's eyes narrowed.

Not on your life, creep. Not that you could kill me anyway...

She stayed on the wall where she was, not daring the slightest movement.

I'll just wait till he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 pm

"hmm..playing hide an seek?" he thn pressed a button on the strap across his chest, which his gloves produced a pale blue energy spike"here I come" he then sliced each place he could think, getting near to Kira
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Kira's anger grew the closer Mask got to her. With each swipe, she grew more and more furious until finally, her anger peaked and she flew into a feral rage just as Mr. Mask's spike snagged some of her long black hair. She screeched and flew from her hiding spot, throwing herself on top of Mask. She pinned his hand holding the spike to the ground in a death grip and she snarled in his face, her rageful red eyes just centimeters away from his. She burrowed her face down into his neck and sank her razor sharp teeth into his neck like hypodermic needles and began draining his blood and his life from his body.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Mr Mask struggled as he was pinned. he could his life draining away."must get...out!" he then twisted his body, in such a unnatural manner, he got up. he immediately rammed himself into a wall, shaking off Kira." that was close." he then got out his sword, and a pistol."lets do this...no cheap tricks" he smirked under his mask
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Kira growled.

What I did was no cheap trick. You're the contortionist out of the bunch; you've got that market pinned down solid.

She snarled at him and stood in fighting position, her hands open and ready to catch anything he slung her way.

You know, Kira... You could always use the most powerful of all vampire powers... Seduction.

She arched an eyebrow at her own thoughts.

But somehow... I think he would enjoy it a little TOO much...

She shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:55 pm

he laughed in a crazy manner."lets see...what Game shall I play with my toy?..." he said walking around kira. atill pointing the gun. he then lifted his head high, his eye holes and mouth started to produce a smoke like gas form, to which he then slung his head down. wave after wave of smoke engulfed the area. Mr. Mask blended in with it. he was nearly invisible, to which he fired off a couple of shots, 3 of them barely missed her face. he silently snuck up, sword ready to strike her
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Kira snarled, and narrowed her eyes so she could catch his subtle and fluid motions in the smog. His shape was barely a glimmer now as the smoke shielded him. She watched the outline of his form move around her and heard the unsheathing of a sword. She didn't even flinch when the gun fired and the bullets whizzed past her face. She knew they wouldn't harm her.

What is this about, Mask? Why not just talk?

Her nose wrinkled in disgust; the smoke smelled like rotting carrion.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:45 pm

his arm wrapped around her neck, pressing his sword into her."you couldnt just let it lie could you?...we give you good pay, for just doin some errands...that wasnt enough...I give you one more chance, leave now...this does not concern you...the only this city will repent is if its near destruction...and if that what it takes...then so be it" he said
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Kira hissed, low and menacing, sounding like the rattle on a snake.

I will not. Men like you are the reason this city is so corrupt. And I will stop you, if it be my dying deed.

She threw her stone elbows into his stomach and whirled away, disappearing in the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:12 pm

"what do you know of corruption?...your a hired gun, a bounty hunter...just like me..." he laughed moving around."so is Yugo...when it comes to a job, he will betray you...and no doubt you will betray him...its the rules of being a hired gun...kill or be killed." he laughed , as he moved around in a paranoid manner
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 am

Kira didn't listen to him. She had hopped back up onto the wall of the alley and skittered away, almost spiderlike in motion. She didn't want to stick around and listen to the ravings of a madman. She had to figure out a way to kill this freak before he hurt anyone else. She crouched around the corner atop a small building, gathering her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:34 pm

h laughed, sensing she had moved away."whats the matter?...scared to face a better hunter than you?...not that I am blaming, I would want to run away from me too!" he shouted, jumping of the building. he then took out his phone."Kira is on her way..what is it that I should do?...hm hm...okay." Mask placed his gun in his pocket and sheathed his sword.

Saren put the phone down." she will come...you will capture her...subject 66." Saren placed his hand on the long haired, man that stood by the side of him, wearing a straight Jackat, not looking up.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Kira snarled when she heard Mr. Mask calling Saren. she cursed under his breath.

Well of course he'd call Saren though... That's who he's reporting back to. What advantage could I make from this?

And then she knew. They only thought she would be coming. She could still have the element of surpirse. She smirked and faded into the blackness toward Saren's building.

When she was close enough, she pulled out her phone and pressed a speed dial button.

Ichi? Yeah. I need a favor... Can you find Kurobara and be on the roof of Saren's building in less than half an hour?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next