Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Kira nodded.

Mixed emotions....yeh.

She kept running, faster now.

Keep your mind off him, Kira. That's for later, when you are alone late in the dark night. Concentrate on finding this killer first.

She leapt over a short brick wall with otherwordly grace.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Mask sat on a nearby wall, he saw both of them aproach. he waved to them."Saren has chosen some talented problem fixers" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

Kira's eyes narrowed at Mr. Mask.

Something's off about him, too. This whole situation is just plain weird.

She approached him with fluid grace.

Let's get this over with. Where is this man we are hunting?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:00 pm

"In that warehous over there...be careful...dont want to get away." he smirked under his mask."Ive got what I came here for...the rest is up to you..." he said jumping off the wall."see you around kids" he then dissappeared
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Kira snarled but couldn't summon up any real indignation about being called a kid again by the strange and eccentric Mr. Mask. Her gaze flicked to Yugo.

Let's get this over with, wolf.

She stalked toward the ominous building, her coat brushing the damaged earth beneath her feet.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:49 am

Yugo quickly jumped on the roof, and immediately killed the guard ontop, by breaking his neck.Yugo looked through the window and his eyes widened."errr Kira...look at this" he said

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 Stun10

A large, Insect-esque creature stood, all chained up, he didnt move at all, but kept looking at the boss, Yugo and Kira's target.the creature looked like he woud break out any minute."so....not the big monster anymore right?" said the man with a smirk."when I break out of these chains...I'll eat your bones personally" his voice was deep and almost insect like
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 am

Kira made a face of disgust.

Well that's....really disturbing.

She wasn't afraid of the giant monster; she knew he couldn't harm her. She was more just grossed out by it.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:43 am

Yugo then thought of somethin." hey kira...I took some of these off Ichi...want to let the beast and do the job for us?" he smirked getting out various kunai.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Kira grinned devilishly.

I like the way you think, Yugo. I would say we should get coffee after this is over, but...

She trailed off, knowing he caught her meaning.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 pm

he smiled at her, holding the kunai tightly. he threw each one at the chains, breaking them. the man's group had a look of fear. the creature looked up at kira and Yugo. he bowed in respect and shouted."Thanks...after I'm done with these I owe you two one" he then cracked his knuckles, walking up to the boss."I like crunching bones of usesless trash." he grabbed the man and devoured him in one gulp. he looked at the others and picked up a large box of explosives.Yugo got up quickly."lets go now" he said, dragging Kira off the building
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Kira shuddered.

Man. That thing has quite the appetite....

She followed Yugo down from the building, grinning at the sounds of the wordless shrieks of terror coming from within the building.

So... Is that it, then? All that money for setting a giant bug-man free? There has to be a catch....
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 pm

the warehouse exploded with huge force, large bits of debris flew in all directions. within the flames, the creature stood, gave out a loud, demonic, insect like roar. he saw Yugo and Kira and walked up to them."thanks for the help...Call me Stun...while I am still here..have you seen a man about this high, wheres a wierd looking mask, takes orders from a fiend called saren...I really want to eat his bones for what he did to me" he said, drooling like a Wolf that was starved for weeks and just found food
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:05 am

Kira rolled her eyes.

This is why I don't get involved in other peoples' dirty work.

Nope. Haven't seen anyone like that. Thanks for the help, but we've really gotta be going.

With that, she started to flounce away.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Yugo followed Kira."what do you think that was about?" he asked, while he was in his wherewolf form.

Saren looked out through the window."did they?" a smirk lit his face up."so they used Stun?....interesting...your dismissed Mr. Mask." he smiled."but sir...both of them...are curious...they keep asking questions...they will find out-"Saren interrupted him."and they will no longer be of use...well noyl as test subjects anyway"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Kira shrugged a shoulder at Yugo.

I dunno. But--

Her gaze had happened to stray up to a window far above their heads. She saw Saren's elfish face peering down at them. His mouth was moving, as if he was speaking to someone in the room with him.

What......?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Yugo then stopped Kira from continuing. he got out his phone, which kept on ringing, as he answered the phone, a shocked look grew on his face."you found him?...okay...I've got a few more stuff to clear up first...I'll be there soon." he placed the phone back into his pocket, and continued to carry on hrough the entrance
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Kira's brow furrowed in frustration. She followed Yugo into the dilapitated building.

If you think you're going on without me, you're daft.

Then, just to clarify, lest he think she would be lonely without him, she hastily added,

I'm enjoying the action! It's so very boring to live for nothing but the hunt.

Last edited by playful_kitty_17 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Yugo laughed."I wont be gone for more than a week...and its kinda private anyway..." he said, smirking ta the idea that she might have developed feelings for him."dont worry...I'm petty sure there will be some action here too" he then laughed once again
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Kira bit her lip, not sure what to say to that.

Yeah... Well maybe I can figure out what's up with that Mask person and Bug Boy... That oughta keep me busy.

She shrugged a shoulder indifferently.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:00 pm

as they entered Saren's office, he clapped as they walked in."Mr. Mask told me what you did...thats the kind of problem fixing I need around this place." he then picked up 2 cell phones and threw one each to Yugo and Kira" I'll contact you on these if I need more problems solving" he smirked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Kira scowled at saren and narrowed her eyes at the cell phone in her hands.

Most likely bugged... I won't be making any calls from this. Unless it's a decoy call.

Thank you for that glowing compliment...boss. We'll be on our way now.

She turned to leave, her coat billowing out ominously around her trim figure.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

"Dont get yourself involved with stun...that beast...Mr' Mask will handle this case" he said before they left. Yugo followed Kira."hey Kira...what do you know of Wherewolf Variants?...or subspecies of wherewolves?" he asked curiously, wondering if she had any experience
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Kira shrugged a shoulder.

To be honest, Yugo... Not much. My knowledge of werewolves is very basic; I only know what can kill them. Mere self-defense tactics.

She smiled sheepishly.

Why do you ask?

She was suddenly curious.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:14 pm

he sighed in relief."well...the squad I command has found a war hero of our kind, in south africa...you knew that certain places had different where beasts for a awhile now...Where tigers, Where bears, where panthers, leopard and so on...this "hero", Gado he is called..is a Where lion...we want to ask him to join us...and maybe tell us of other packs." he replied looking at Kira."this variant idea is kinda like how you have different races of humans...even the same for vampires...like the most common, to some that even possess supernatural powers.." he then looked away."you know if you think its stupid you can just forget about it" he laughed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 am

Kira listened to him, wide-eyed. She loved learning about new species; it fascinated her.

A....a werelion? she repeated, with almost a reverence in her voice. No! I don't think that's stupid at all! Where can he be found? Was that the business you had to attend to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next