Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Yugo saw some passing vampires. he then broke out from the fent, then attacked the one, biting deep into his neck. he turned into his wolf form, and ravaged him about like a wild beast, the other stood in fear, he was clearly a new guy, and never witnessed a Wherewolf before
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Kira flinched when she saw the way the vampires were ripped to shreds. Normally, she wouldn't have even been fazed. But these were her own kind, her kin....

No! no time for that sentimental crap, Kira. Get down to business.

She launched herself at the one remaining vampire, who was still shocked out of his wits, landing just in front of him. She leaned forward, almost as if to kiss his neck, and sunk her lethal teeth into his neck, ripping his head clean off his shoulders in one clean swipe.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Ichi stabbed A vampire in the heart, he then noticed Yugo and Kira." took ya long enough" he smirked." tetsuo's office is up ahead..the file room is just down that corridor" yugo looked at Kira."go with Ichi and deal with the brat...I'll get the files" Yugo then ran down the corridor
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Kira snarled and grabbed Yugo's fur.

Unh uh, not so fast, mister. You're not getting those files without me. I go with you, or you don't go.

She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 pm

"Whats the big Idea?!...this is MY mission" he growled childishly. Ichi just sighed, dissappeared for awhile. he then appeared with the files." but how did you know" wondered Yugo."those who payed you for them are working with the Otoga clan" he smirked handing them over to kira."now can we take down this bat or not?" he asked slowly walking towards the office
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Kira snarled again as Ichi came back with the files.

Yes. Let's find Tetsuo and get the hell out of here.

She was grumpy now; she felt cheated, as though she hadn't done what she'd set out to do. She stalked along behind Ichi.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Ichi turned his head and just smirk." still in a bad mood?" he mocked, Yugo turned to Kira." he really is stuck up" he whispered
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:33 pm

She growled,
Damn straight I am! at Ichi.
Jerk... yeah he really is. Ugh. He's really starting to bug me.

She glanced out a large bay window on their way out of the building.
Sheesh... What a mess.

Body parts and dessicated bodies lay strewn around the ground outside the building, some of them Yugo's men, but mostly Tetsuo's hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 pm

as they entered, Tetsuo stood, with 2 others, he just smirked," so...Kira...you betray me?..after I gave you all that money...I'm hurt" he mocked, the larger man looked at Yugo, whilst the shorter looked at Ichi." you 2 take our guests somewhere private...this is a meeting. soon in the room stood only Tetsuo and Kira." to be allied to a Wolf, and a human...you've let yourself go...what a waste of your talents," he walked round and picked up his katana
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:01 am

Kira scowled at him.

I have no memory of any work I may have done for you, you pretentious bastard. You must know that; I can hear it in the taunting edge to your voice. But you're also afraid of what I would remember if my memory were to come back; there is fear behind your eyes.

She was not afraid of Tetsuo. She thought him to be a coward, sending Yugo and Ichi away. He couldn't handle all three of them together, and she had a feeling he couldn't handle her alone. She rested her hand on the hilt of her blade.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 pm

"empty words from an empty shell of a elite vampire.." he smirked, pacing around
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Kira smirked.

That's easy for you to say. This must be the first time you've actually handled something on your own in, what, ten years? Only cowards send others to do their dirty work.

Her voice turned into a feral growl.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 pm

"Dont stereotype me like the rest of those wasteful elders...I just feel like why not just deal with one problem at a time...if I need to I'll finish off your freinds...and I can garantee that I'm not like most vampires." he replied, smirking all the while
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Kira's scowl deepened.

Oh, so you're not a bloodthirsty power monger? My mistake. I could have sworn that the ground littered with the bodies of the murders your hybrids committed was a sure sign that you were. Excuse my error.

Her voice was dripping with sarcasm and venom.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:14 pm

he laughed slightly" I prefer to call it..." bussinessman in dreams"...actually yeah I am a power monger" he then laughed again."but seriously...I dont have to kill people to quench my first...I've found a rather suitable subsitute...pig's blood...and its far more tasty" he said looking at kira." whilst you...you indulge on a human every month...so who is worse?...A bussinessman getting a profit..or a bloodthirsty monster, working for blood money?" he asked as he took a sip from a wine glass
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Kira snarled.

You may not kill to eat. But you kill merely for the pleasure and spor of it. I'd say you're the pig.

She restrained herself from spitting in his eye. Though she was morbidly curious.

wonder what would happen? Hmmm.... How would my venom work against another vampire?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Tetsuo then threw his katana away."I'm guessing one of us will die...so I wont hide it anymore...this is the next step of evolution for our race." his body twisted, and transformed. his face turned into some sort of bat. his arm grew wing membranes, creating a cross between an arm and a batwing. he was in his bat form. his mouth drooled as he growled at Kira."I'll enjoy drinking you blood" he then lpeaed forward at her
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Kira's eyes grew wide, disturbed by what she saw.

You... You're... A freak of nature!

When he leapt at her, she lifted her leg into the air and brought it down quickly, axe-kicking him in the back of the neck.

Keep away from me!

She spun away, her coat billowing out around her.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:46 pm

he just laughed, he then quickly grabbed her leg and swung her into the desk. he slowly aproached her, his mouth still drooling
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Kira shuddered.

You are by far the creepiest thing I have ever seen.

She got to her feet, unscathed and unhurt.

You should know by now that you can't hurt a vampire that easily.

When he looked up at her, she spat in his eye.

Have fun rinsing that out.

With that, she jumped up into the rafters, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:28 am

His eye started to burn. he thrashed about in a frenzy."My eye!...What did you do?!" he roared, still thrashing about the place."I'll show you" he then gave out a High pitched scream, Causing a shockwave, that sarted to destroy the room.the glass shattered very quickly. the room shook Frenziedly from the scream
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Kira smirked as the monster in front of her writhed in pain. Then, when he started to screech, she doubled over. Her head was pounding. She groaned and grabbed her head in her hands, her eyes wide with fear and shock.

I've got to get out of here!

Her vision started to turn fuzzy at the edges. Glass rained down on her, bouncing off her diamond hard skin and ricocheting around the room. Letting go of her head and trying to stand up straight was a trial. She looked around the room in a panic, trying to find a way out through the haze that had covered her sight. She made a blind dash for the window on the far end of the room and jumped, sending herself hurtling through the glass, shattering it. She began to fall toward the ground, spiraling and falling end over end. She couldn't hold onto her consciousness anymore; she slipped away into the comforting blackness as she plummeted toward the ground so far below.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Tetsuo smirked, drooling from his mouth. he quickly jumped down after her. his claws grabbed and dug deep into her skin. he carried her away to a nearby building. he set her down and landed on his feet, he moved closer to her." you will make a fine feast." he said sniffing up and down her body, drooling more as he wanted to taste her blood, her flesh.

as soon as he went in to bite a chunk out of her, a blade pierced his skull he instinctively shook the attacker off of him. the masked killer then stabbed him through his heart. Tetsuo fell to the ground, in the pool of his own blood. he looked at Kira, he remembered her from somewhere before.

he then shook his head and checked around her, looking for the files. when he did find them he quickly took them. he then placed a small business card on top of tetsuo's lifeless body. the card read "Saren, Head of Mirage corp" it also detailed the address and phone number
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Kira's eyes fluttered. She coughed lightly.

Wha...what?

She then remembered the files she was supposed to be getting. Everything after that was slowly coming back into focus. She remembered falling... She gasped and sat straight up, searching herself for the files.

Dammit!

She saw the masked figure getting away.

Wait! Com back here! I need those files!

She leapt to her feet and started chasing after him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 pm

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 Mr_mas11

the masked man turned around, jumping backwards." these yours?...dont see your name on it" he laughed still jumping as each fot landed."Do you think you can keep up with Mr. Mask" he asked mockingly. he then turned and resumed running, all the while he was whistling some sort of tune
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next