Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOMEONE SHOW ME THE ROPES!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

SOMEONE SHOW ME THE ROPES!!! Empty
PostSubject: SOMEONE SHOW ME THE ROPES!!!   SOMEONE SHOW ME THE ROPES!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Okay I've been granted the "Admin" position on this site and for that I'm grateful, yes, however I feel cheated out since I have absolutely no power on this site whatsoever. I can't even activate my own niece's account because option to do so isn't available. I wanted to add some new boards here (RP PAGE section, CHARACTER TALK, PLOT BUNNY CORNER) and there is nothing for me to help with that. So if anyone can give me a hand here that'd be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Take care y'all.
XOXO
—A.
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

SOMEONE SHOW ME THE ROPES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE SHOW ME THE ROPES!!!   SOMEONE SHOW ME THE ROPES!!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:33 am

Hi! So it seems the website configs were a bit off. I'm not sure what happened, so I apologize! You should be able to access everything within the administration panel.

You should see a link to it at the very bottom of the site page. Try taking a look and let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net

SOMEONE SHOW ME THE ROPES!!!
Page 1 of 1