Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:24 am

So after a long time of not being active, I am excited to announce that I will be on more often.
Let me give you guys an update and I hope you'll all understand why I've been gone for so long:

During September last year, my boyfriend and I found out that we are having a little one arriving Smile so with that in mind, we decided "well, we don't really have any reason to not get married anymore so.. let's do it." After breaking the news to our parents, I was engulfed in wedding preparations, doctor's appointments and work! The wedding finally came during February and during May, the big day came and our little girl made her debut! So since then until now, I was pretty busy trying to get used to transitioning from being a total otaku who stays in her room watching animes, playing video games and reading books all day to a wife and now a mother! It has been over 6 weeks since giving birth and I'm back at work! But this time instead of working at a retail store, I work as a receptionist with my own desk and computer and I have more opportunities to be active so I am VERY VERY excited!

So message me, ask me questions, and let's RP!
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Nana wrote:
So after a long time of not being active, I am excited to announce that I will be on more often.
Let me give you guys an update and I hope you'll all understand why I've been gone for so long:

During September last year, my boyfriend and I found out that we are having a little one arriving Smile so with that in mind, we decided "well, we don't really have any reason to not get married anymore so.. let's do it." After breaking the news to our parents, I was engulfed in wedding preparations, doctor's appointments and work! The wedding finally came during February and during May, the big day came and our little girl made her debut! So since then until now, I was pretty busy trying to get used to transitioning from being a total otaku who stays in her room watching animes, playing video games and reading books all day to a wife and now a mother! It has been over 6 weeks since giving birth and I'm back at work! But this time instead of working at a retail store, I work as a receptionist with my own desk and computer and I have more opportunities to be active so I am VERY VERY excited!

So message me, ask me questions, and let's RP!

I am so happy for you Nana! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:27 am

Thank you! Smile And welcome back to you as well! It has been a while hasn't it? We need to get the site active again!
Back to top Go down
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:48 am

Nana wrote:
Thank you! Smile And welcome back to you as well! It has been a while hasn't it? We need to get the site active again!

I'm definitely with you on that Nana ^_^
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:40 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ACTIVITY!!

Lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:17 am

Looks like we got two new members ㅇㅈㅇ
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:36 pm

I saw! Yaaayyy!!! =D Makes me so happy.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!   Hello Everybody! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Extras :: Archive-