Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

given to an alpha(open M/M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

given to an alpha(open M/M) Empty
PostSubject: given to an alpha(open M/M)   given to an alpha(open M/M) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:38 am

given to an alpha(open M/M) Dc24c321d6a07526641bed6555df1eaa

Kahnia was the youngest daughter in her family and her father was an alpha, he wanted to strengthen his ties with a neighbouring pack and had made a deal with the other alpha. Kahnia didn't know that she was apart of the deal until she was shoved into one of her fathers cars, a bag filled with some of her clothes was tosses in the boot and she car began to move. Kicking out at the drivers seat Kahnia growled dangerously, "Let me out" she snarled as she tugged on the door handle. "I'm sorry Kahnia, I cannot. I have to take you to live with your new Alpha" the man driving said not glancing back at her making her freeze in her movements. Her knew Alpha? Clenching her jaw she gave a scream of frustration and kicked out angrily again at the chair. After an hour the car pulled up in front of a large mansion and the driver got out, opening the back door Kahnia gave another growl at him as he grabbed her arm and pulled out of the car and dragged her up to the mansion with her trying to dig her heels into the ground to stop herself from being moved. "Kahnia! Stop making this hard!" the driver snapped at her as the front doors were opened and Kahnia grabbed onto the door frame for a moment refusing to move, she could see other werewolves staring at her curiously as the driver tried to get her to let go. The driver grew frustrated and smacked her on the back of the head making her let go of the door frame long enough for him to pick her up and toss him over her shoulder making her scream and beat her fists against his back as he walked upstairs ignoring her swearing and threatening him. Hearing a door open Kahnia made a surprised noise when she was thrown onto the floor and the drive walked out quickly and locked the door behind himself so Kahnia couldn't leave. Growling she got up and ran over to the door and banged her fists against the wood, "Let me out!" she screamed. Growing angry she let her beast come out somewhat she and trashed the room she was in shattering glass and making the room look like a war had just happened in it, pacing the room angrily Kahnia grew tired after a while and laid down on the wrecked mattress and curled up on her side. Hearing talking outside the room Kahnia opened her eyes tiredly and looked over her shoulder at the door just in time to see it open and a man step inside, "Take me home" she grumbled thinking it was her driver for a moment before she took a deep breath and an unfamiliar sent hit her. Sitting up quickly Kahnia moved off of the mattress and crouched a little glaring at the man and she growled at him as he looked around the room and shut the door making Kahnia wince when she heard the door lock again, "Let me leave" Kahnia snarled at him as she stayed crouched down her eyes narrowed dangerously at the man as she licked her lips a little her tongue running over her lip ring slightly.

(No need to ask to join, feel free to jump on in. I am completely happy to go with the flow with this :3 )
Back to top Go down
Pterrordactyl
N00b
Pterrordactyl

Male
Number of posts : 7
Animunny : 16
Registration date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: given to an alpha(open M/M)   given to an alpha(open M/M) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:00 am

given to an alpha(open M/M) Old_to10

Adrian McCallister looked down at the girl with a stoic gaze as he reopened the door. Light from the hallway cast his shadow over her, but reflected in her eyes in a way that pronounced their fierceness through the darkness. He admired that look. The clan could always use another strong spirit. Even so, that spirit of hers would have to be guided or there were going to be problems.

"Leave if you want, girl," he said. His voice was deep and raspy with old age. He stepped to the window, opened it, and from there watched her driver get back into his car. "The door is open. But I'll warn you now that you won't get very far.. and when we find you we'll just bring you right back to this room." He glanced back over his shoulder, squinting almost empathetically.

He fetched a small wooden box from his suit jacket. The case clicked open with a flick of his thumb and he fed a cigar into his teeth. Before he lit it, he tamed his beard and mustache with one hand. "Do you even know why you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: given to an alpha(open M/M)   given to an alpha(open M/M) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Kahnia watched the man carefully, she didn't want him near her and so when he moved to the window Kahnia moved closer to the door but made sure she stayed crouched. She wasn't scared of him, not in the slightest. Every muscle in her body was screaming at her to run through the door and out of this mansion, going home wouldn't be an option but turning rouge was indeed an option for her. "I bet I am faster than all of you" she snapped when he said that she wouldn't get far, Kahnia was fast and out running people was something she was good at. She knew if she could get away with it she would have snapped and just attacked the man in front of her just so than she knew she would have gotten a good head start, but if she did that Kahnia knew a world of pain would be waiting for her. There was no point in attacking an alpha.

Moving a little restlessly Kahnia watched as he lit a cigar before her eyes flicked to the open door, when he spoke again her eyes flicked back to him and she let out a frustrated growl. "I am a bargaining chip for my father aren't I? Something you can use so the both of you can be allies" Kahnia snapped, after a moment she carefully stood up stretching out her legs a little. She was still ready to run at a moments notice, "You should have asked for one of my sisters, they would have jumped at the chance to come here" she said as she glared at him dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: given to an alpha(open M/M)   given to an alpha(open M/M) Empty

Back to top Go down

given to an alpha(open M/M)
Page 1 of 1