Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess who's back!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Guess who's back!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back!?!?!   Guess who's back!?!?! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Hey guys!!   afro 

I know its been forever but thanks to the lovely Saphira who demanded quite vehemently with threat of bodily pain if I did not, I have returned! I am back to rp with you all! for those of you that actually remember me hopefully you are excited. For those of you that are new I will be posting new rps up pretty soon so you can get to know me and I can get to know you as well!

YAY  lol! 

Anyways I'll try to be on at least once or twice a day but I do work full time which is why I went on hiatus in the first place and Ill be back in school as well pretty soon here so do be patient with me. If anyone wants to get the ball rolling though and has had some ideas knocking around in their heads but feared they didn't have anyone to flesh them out with, POST THEM!

It'll take me a little time to get something new up so if you already have an idea bouncing around in your noggin get it up here and I'll respond to it! I'm itchin to get into something.

With all that being said hello again everyone and I'm glad to be back!

-Madness
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!?!?!   Guess who's back!?!?! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:54 pm

I AM SO BEYOND HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Glomps*

Welcome back, dear friend. I'm promoting you to Admin and we shall rule this place once again!! Mwuahahahaha!!!

Teehee. On a serious note, I totally understand the working/school schedule and how hard it is to find time to get on. That's why I sneak on sometimes during the day because I have an office job lol.

Glad I bugged you enough that you finally caved in.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!?!?!   Guess who's back!?!?! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:02 pm

lol It shall be good to rule.....

Anyways.. I have an idea for an rp that I think you shall like so you should check it once I post it. And you HAVE to do at least ONE with me since I agreed to come back. Its mandatory. I was rereading some of our old ones like Solumnus Academy and I miss how good they were.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!?!?!   Guess who's back!?!?! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Well of course I will! Duhhhh. =P I need to create some fresh, new characters also.
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!?!?!   Guess who's back!?!?! EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!?!?!   Guess who's back!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back!?!?!
Page 1 of 1