Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!!!   Happy Thanksgiving!!! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Just wishing you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Smile What kind of plans do have set for turkey day? Will you be with family or friends, Will you cooking or just bringing your appetite? lol Don't be shy to share....I'll be cooking for a few friends and Im really nervous as I only cook for myself. Hopefully everything comes out edible...as we watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. lol
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!   Happy Thanksgiving!!! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:52 pm

My Thanksgiving was GREAT! I'm visiting my dad at the moment and he deep fried our turkey in cajun seasonings. It was the best turkey I've had in my LIFE.

SO GOOD!!!!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!   Happy Thanksgiving!!! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:58 pm

SaphiraShijinuske wrote:
My Thanksgiving was GREAT! I'm visiting my dad at the moment and he deep fried our turkey in cajun seasonings. It was the best turkey I've had in my LIFE.

SO GOOD!!!!

<3 Saphira

Oh yeah...a friend brought over a fried turkey yesterday....and it was awesome. The turduken I made was not too bad, a little more spicy than Id have liked. The Jack Daniel's bread pudding was the ultimate, the Tennessee Honey whiskey is very mild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!   Happy Thanksgiving!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Page 1 of 1