Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmare(very short story of FMA )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Nightmare(very short story of FMA ) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare(very short story of FMA )   Nightmare(very short story of FMA ) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 am

Clap! Slap. Clap! Slap.” Damn it! Work!” The blonde young man screamed Clap! Slap. Tears ran down his cheeks and as rain poured down around him. Clap! Slap. His hands were growing numb but he still repeated the same rhythm. The wall had a bloodstain upon its surface; the creature that it belonged to was long gone. The blonde youth sank to the ground and with his head down, sobbed. “ I’m so sorry Nina.” He whispered as a shadow came over him. He expected to see his brother’s armored body behind him as he turned. He was sadly mistaken and opening his eyes wide, he screamed.

Waking up and still screaming, Edward Elric blot upright and stopped screaming when he realized where he was now. Panting for air and sweating hard, he took his left hand and wiped away the trickle that was threatening to come into his eyes as he searched for the lost brother he had expected in the dream. Alphonse Elric in his soul-caring armor sat on the bed to his right and was startled by his older brother’s awakened state. “ Are you okay, brother? “ He asked, his voice full of worry. “ I’m okay now Al. I had a bad dream is all that happened to me.” Al nodded and said” what was the dream about to make you scream like that?” He asked. The worry had gone from his voice and Ed turned his eyes to the floor and stared at the wood below his feet, “ Nina’s death. I was trying to bring her back and a shadow came up behind me. Well I turned and the abomination that was mom was behind me and jumped at me to devour me. I screamed.” Al hung his head.” I’m glad that you’re okay.” Ed nodded” me too.”
End

(I wrote this when I watched the one episode with Nina)
Back to top Go down

Nightmare(very short story of FMA )
Page 1 of 1