Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edwards Performance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Edwards Performance Empty
PostSubject: Edwards Performance   Edwards Performance EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 pm

(this is a fan fic i wrote a year ago for fma. If you have the song "Nothing I Wouldnt Give" play it when it starts the lyrics. Smile)

The lights came up on the stage that the Elric brothers walked onto. Edward grinned as he looked out at the seats and standing room where the audience was going to be in a couple hours.

“Brother? Are you sure you want to do this?” The suit of armor that held the voice of Edward’s younger brother along with the soul was nervous to be up here, exposed to the world.

“Yeah. It sounded like fun, and to hear so many other people doing this talent show, I could prove to myself I could sing for an audience." The armored head nodded and Edward tapped twice on the armored chest plate as a reassurance to the younger brother’s soul and to himself.

The audience was a massive construction of bodies that seemed to move as one as the young lady named Crystal sang a song named “Tears.” Some of the people held up lighted candles in the darkness, a surrealism taking place and the armor felt relaxed. As her song ended, she bowed to thunderous applause.

“And now a newcomer to our town. Edward Elric singing Nothing I Wouldn’t Give.”

Edward stepped on the stage and looked up slowly as he started, his voice low as he stepped in from the right side and slowly made his way to the center.

“Haunted by the past and nightmares that seem so unreal, wish I could turn back time to spare pain that we both feel and how I’ve changed, things will never be the same.”

The music got louder as he sang the melody louder, the crowd applauded as he sang with a rock type beat behind him.

“We were foolish then but our trials served to make us strong, your burdens are not yours alone. We’ve solved the answers for so long but their not free. They’ve cost you more then they cost me. My brother….”

Alphonse realized he was singing about them or the song that he had written for them.

“And I promise you there is nothing I won’t give. To see this through, return the soul to where it lives. And I promise you I’ll go everywhere I’ve been. To find a way. To make atonement for my sin and see, see your smiling face again.”

“When we pay the price at last, we are whole once more. Life will be the was, the way it was the day before. Before she slipped away. Together we’ll redeem that day! And I promise you there is nothing I won’t give. To see this through , return the soul to where it lives. And I promise you I’ll go everywhere I’ve been. To find a way. To make atonement for my sin and see, see your smiling face again.”

The music dulled down to just the symbol and piano with a bit of bass guitar and as this happened he whispered “I promise” three times then the music swelled again as he repeated the chorus.

“I promise you there is nothing I won’t give. To see this through , return the soul to where it lives. And I promise you I’ll go everywhere I’ve been. To find a way. To make atonement for my sin and see, see your smiling face again!”

The music died away and a thunderous applause took its place as Edward smiled big and bowed then ran to the backstage area.

“That was fun! It’s not fair that I didn’t win but the Crystal lady was so much better then me.”

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : gave the wrong song)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Performance   Edwards Performance EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Great concept! I like how the song totally relates to the Elric Bros. situation.

Hope you don't mind that I spaced out some of the paragraphs! I just wanted to make it easier to read for everyone. ^^

Do you have any more fanfics?? Put them all up!! Lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Performance   Edwards Performance EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:51 pm

"Nothing I Wouldn't Give" is a real song. Vic Mignagna, the voice of Edward and Dark from D.N. Angel, did it. He wrote it and everything.
I dont mind you spacing it out, as long as it gets read I'm happy!
Back to top Go down
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Performance   Edwards Performance EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:32 pm

This is awesome Very Happy

And Vic actually wrote a song?! :O I want to hear it!
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Performance   Edwards Performance EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:38 pm

I think he wrote Nothing I wont Give
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Performance   Edwards Performance Empty

Back to top Go down

Edwards Performance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Extras :: Fans: Arts, AMV, and Fictions-
Jump to: