Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally moved and semi-settled.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Finally moved and semi-settled. Empty
PostSubject: Finally moved and semi-settled.   Finally moved and semi-settled. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:25 am

So I am finally moved into my new place in Utah and semi settled. Sorry I haven't been on much but that is the main reason why been getting things taken care of.

Back again hope to do some fun rping.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Finally moved and semi-settled.   Finally moved and semi-settled. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey!! Glad you're back! Things have been a little slow just because of school finals for some, and I was deathly ill for almost a month lol. But I'm back, others are back, and now you're back!!

This is all good news!! Wooooo!!! Glad to hear things are finally getting settled for you. We missed you!!

<3 Saphira

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Finally moved and semi-settled.   Finally moved and semi-settled. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 pm

You know this whole settling into a new place takes longer then you think Razz.

I am going to try and get back on more and more, however I have a 9 day trip with my students this next week and will obviously not have computer access (going to yellowstone).

But I have missed everyone and when I get back will try to get better and better at checking again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally moved and semi-settled.   Finally moved and semi-settled. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally moved and semi-settled.
Page 1 of 1