Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The title is too damn high.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
One Love
N00b

Male
Number of posts : 2
Animunny : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-20

The title is too damn high.  Empty
PostSubject: The title is too damn high.    The title is too damn high.  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 am

Just sayin hello. Perhaps I should say more about myself. Alice In Chains (henceforth AIC) is my favorite band, I'm a big 90's Alt. Rock kinda person. I enjoy a lot of underground hip-hop, 80's metal, and some foreign pop. Not into dubstep, not really into techno..

I got a few animes I enjoy. Ore No Imouto, Welcome to the NHK, and basically any slice of life show.

I'm in the Air Force. I'm a lowly E1 and I work with computers. I can't say much bout it cus the nature of the work, but it's a cool gig.

I really don't do much in my social life 'cept kick back with my friends and enjoy the night. I really won't be posting here often, cus I am about to deploy, but I figured I would try and make some friends.

I play a few video games here and there, but I try and live an active life and not get too absorbed into them.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The title is too damn high.    The title is too damn high.  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 am

you should apply to soldiersangels.org. you can have people write to you and send care packages. I am writing to a navy guy right now and I wrote to an army guy too.
Back to top Go down
One Love
N00b

Male
Number of posts : 2
Animunny : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The title is too damn high.    The title is too damn high.  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 am

I would but I don't think I'm too big on strangers sending me mail and care packages.. even if it's through a government domain. Heh.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The title is too damn high.    The title is too damn high.  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The title is too damn high.    The title is too damn high.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The title is too damn high.
Page 1 of 1