Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
peteypabs13
Lesser Otaku
peteypabs13

Male
Number of posts : 55
Animunny : 79
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]   Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:46 am

Kaori was relieved to see that they would have to help with something she actually liked to do, which was helping their client shop for various things. The girl hadn't felt so relaxed and happy to be a ninja than she was on this mission, grinning brightly and joking around with Kok just about the entire time, actually having a fair amount of fun while being slightly serious about getting everything on their list.

"Looks like we've gotten everything here, but you're right Kok, how in the world are we going to carry all this stuff?" Kaori asked, rubbing her forehead slightly. "What do you mean you know what to do?"

As he explained that he was going to use his wolf jutsu to utilize it as a sorts of transporting the goods around, she rolled her eyes at his pun and smirked. "Heh Pack Wolf huh? If I'd known you were able to do this jutsu earlier, I would have dragged you along with my Mom and I when we shop." She said with a small giggle.

After he transformed into a wolf, Kaori carefully tied a few of the bags so he could carry them along, leaving a few in her grasp. "Fine, I'll let you play pack wolf, but you're not carrying them all yourself..." She said with a grin, sticking her tongue out slightly. "So where to now?"
Back to top Go down

Ninja Fun [[This is for my good friend Petey and anyone else who might be interested]]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2