Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Kind of forgot~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

~Kind of forgot~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Kind of forgot~   ~Kind of forgot~ EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 pm

So I kind of forgot to do this but oh well.

Hey all my name is Andrew I am currently in my last semster of being in college way to long, will graduate with a journalism degree and a couple random minors Razz.

I love role-playing pretty much anything I have knowledge on, so if something pop ups that I do know I will see if I can fit a character into it.

I love anime my favorite one being Wolf's Rain but I also enjoy Naruto, Rosario + Vampire and some others.

Video games whys I love Pokemon hence the reason I started a Pokemon topic (Tales of a Pokemon Knight should check it out Razz ). One of my favorite things is making Pokemon move combinations that resemble Naruto Jutsus yeah I am a geek Razz. I also enjoy pretty much any other RPG game or Monster Raising/Breeding game.

My all time favorite around the table games are Magic the Gathering (still trying to figure out how to awaken my own spark Razz ) and Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 also looking at 4th edition just because it has a virtual game table now which is pretty cool.

Other things about me I don't plan on having a job in my major Razz imagine that, looking to working as a camp councilor or wilderness guide or some other job that lets me be outside. I love hiking, horseback riding, biking, hiking, rock climbing, did I mention hiking? I also enjoy camping a lot too hence the reason many of my characters spend most of their time outdoors Wink.

Lets see I don't really know anything else right now but eh *shrugs* its awesome to be in a RP site again its been a long long long time since I have and this looks like it is going to be tons and tons of fun so pm if interested in rping with a character, or just pm me if interested in learning more about me doesn't matter pretty open about anything and everything Razz
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

~Kind of forgot~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Kind of forgot~   ~Kind of forgot~ EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Welcome to Animagic!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

~Kind of forgot~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Kind of forgot~   ~Kind of forgot~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 am

Woo! Smile Just so ya know, I love our RP's even though they are only just getting going :p

I myself am a 3.5 fan. :p I hate Half elves XD Inside joke from one campaign is you cant even pay someone to take their soul lol. (For anyone reading this who DOESN'T play 3.5--- Half elves get all the downsides of their human and elf parents and virtually none of the perks.... >> Play a tiefling. DO IT)

Also, Magic the Gathering is a fun game, I need to play more of. >< I have an epic slither deck and a killer white blue deck that just pisses everyone I play with off >>;

I'm also a Game geek. I worked at gamestop for 3 years ><

With those interests combine, we are awesome story tellers!!! *It sounded like Cpt. Planet in my head but not so much on screen....*

Anyhoo :p Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site Smile
Back to top Go down
alsmolek7452
Otakushin Daimyo
alsmolek7452

Male
Number of posts : 201
Animunny : 729
Registration date : 2012-04-02

~Kind of forgot~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Kind of forgot~   ~Kind of forgot~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 pm

I agree that our RP are awesome even though they are just starting.

3.5 is also my favorite rule set. So much freedom (go anthropomorphic cat swashbuckling captain of his own ship Razz )

Gamestop I am jealous I wanted to work there but didn't get the job Sad

As for Magic you are looking at the strongest Red & Green mage among my friends *bows but falls over because of to big of head*

I am enjoying this site a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

~Kind of forgot~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Kind of forgot~   ~Kind of forgot~ EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:20 pm

I didn't know you worked at Gamestop Jen!! I worked there too, for a little over 2 years.

Btw, welcome alsmolek7452!!! =) Thanks so much for joining! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Angel_lass.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
~*Red*~
Greater Otaku
~*Red*~

Male
Number of posts : 153
Animunny : 191
Registration date : 2012-03-07

~Kind of forgot~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Kind of forgot~   ~Kind of forgot~ EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 am

Hello there and welcome to the forum!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Kind of forgot~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Kind of forgot~   ~Kind of forgot~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Kind of forgot~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Extras :: Archive-
Jump to: