Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a request granted...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

This is a request granted... Empty
PostSubject: This is a request granted...   This is a request granted... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:29 am

So for quite a while, I have been getting requests to be a lot more active, and posts more topic on Animagic.

Since ANIMAGIC is such an animated, and magical place, let this thread be the island of reality.
Let's face it... Everyone has problems and everyone all has their limits when it comes to their irritability and annoyance. I completely and totally understand...

SO! FOR THE SAKE OF ACTIVITY...
If anybody could humor me and explain as to why STUPIDITY suddenly became some sort of a TREND amongst society nowadays... I will, once again become more active.

As for other members... FEEL FREE TO VENT as well.
This thread may get explicit.
This thread is definitely not to offend others, so please don't take it the wrong way.
OH! And one last thing...
Let's all be clever :]
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: This is a request granted...   This is a request granted... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 am

you mean a society made up of people who idolize stars like Snooki?? Lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621

PostSubject: Re: This is a request granted...   This is a request granted... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:44 am

Yes. People who makes someone as indecisive as Nicki Minaj, or someone as redundant as Drake their "IDOLS"
People who had stopped thinking for themselves and goes along with what everyone else says or does because they are so desperate to "FIT IN"
The society who looks up to some moron in leopard tights and ghastly boots.
It saddens me, and it pains my heart to see these "idols" are what our future will look like.
I am scared to death when the day comes when my sister starts saying "I tell them this pussy clean, I tell them this pussy squeeky" cause its in a song by Nicki Minaj and Big Sean.
I don't think people realize that more and more of us... are being brainwashed to becoming brain dead like those kids in Jersey Shore.

Nobody makes songs like Mos Def anymore...
Where are the classics?
Wheres the common sense?
Each day I feel like Im in the Twilight Zone.
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Jacob's Ladder
Otakushin Ronin
Jacob's Ladder

Male
Number of posts : 285
Animunny : 887
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: This is a request granted...   This is a request granted... EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:34 am

Lol....I have been saying the same thing for a while. Look at who is in charge of the major networks on your cable/satellite provider. It started with shows like Big Brother, The Real World...these shows started out interesting but look at where they are now. Then came Paris Hilton, The Jersey Shore, then the Kardashians....the Bachelor/Bacheloret. Its a shame where some of the stupidest people get famous for some of the stupidest reasons. Everything is staged, there are no chance winners its like horse racing the losers are already chosen. And people like the sheep they are sit in front of the tv and watch....and gasp when someone doesn't get a rose, and then talk about it with other sheep on how upset "they" are that the person they would have picked got kicked off.

We have to face it that the word "Reality", when it comes to shows like this refers to world that those who watch this crap create in their own minds, and has no baring in the "real" world. But its real to them...so you are right it is a form of brainwashing and we are the ones to blame on who becomes famous. Parents are no longer parents, they want to be friends with their kids so they don't say anything when their daughters listen to Nicki Minaj, or some other singer or whatnot.

I watch very few shows now a days like sports (football, hockey) and listen to actual music...like Jamiroquai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a request granted...   This is a request granted... Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a request granted...
Page 1 of 1