Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis Empty
PostSubject: Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis   Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Okay! So I love the character idea that you have here. And I've narrowed it down to respond to your character in a few ways.

1.) I could be someone who is just discovering their abilities to see ghosts/spirits/entities etc. Somehow my character could get into trouble, such as a mal spirit attacking her, and Viral/John could sense it and come to her rescue. Maybe then she could tag along because she wants to learn more about what's happening to her, and the rp could go on from there.

2.) My character could be a spirit that is being plagued by another, more evil entity that is not allowing her to pass on. Maybe my spirit could somehow come into contact with your character seeking help. My spirit character will probably take the form of a human (possession maybe), as a means of hiding and accessibility to John.

3.) My character can be a slayer as well, maybe an older spirit similar to Viral, that has taken over another body and currently carries out the same duties as Viral/John do. She could have heard/sensed a new powerful spirit has crossed over (Viral) and has been searching for him, ultimately coming into contact with Viral and eventually teaming up.

I can keep thinking of more ideas, and maybe you'll have some of your own. =)

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis   Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Hm... well, one thing that John usually has to deal with, is the fact that the spirits annoy him, popping up at the most inopportune times from his experience, and generally ends up yelling at them, startling people. Another thing, is that an organization called Iscariot is after him. They are after alot of people, so they only send a few people after him at a time, but they are generally rather skilled, and good at ambushes. THey hunt down non-humans that they feel to be 'evil'. They are really just bigots. So that can factor into... whatever, lol. He also has some shitty luck at times. Like just bumping into a drunk who happens to decide it's a good idea to stab him repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis   Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Ooooh, so I could also be a demon or some sort of entity that the Iscariot is trying to hunt down...and then seek help from your character.

I have so many options!!!! Lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis   Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Do any of the ideas above particularly stand out to you? Is there one you like better than the others? That might help me decide which route I wanna take lol.

I'm so indecisive!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis   Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Hmm... well, last time he encountered a pair of Iscariot agents, he ran away from them until getting cornered and shot, and had to be rescued. He can't really MAKE Viral come out, and his combat skills just as himself are not suited for fighting these guys.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis   Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Last time I started a thread with him, he was waking up in the hospital after getting stabbed by a drunk outside of a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis   Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis Empty

Back to top Go down

Necromancer RP with Aviaris_Sevanthis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: RP Discussions-
Jump to: