Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So we need a new banner!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

So we need a new banner! Empty
PostSubject: So we need a new banner!   So we need a new banner! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:45 pm

I have realized that our old banner is too long and I no longer like it lol. We need a new one for affiliate purposes, so what better way to replace it than with a contest!! WOOOO!!

So, I'll be posting up a thread where you can all upload your best banners for this site, and the winner will have their banner posted not only on this site, but on all sites we are currently affiliated or pending affiliation with! As well as a page of honor for their hard work and dedication to this site. =)

I'll update you you when that contest thread is up and running, but until then get your creative juices flowing. Thanks Animagicians!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net

So we need a new banner!
Page 1 of 1