Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

♥Happy Valentines Day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farseer
Otaku
Farseer

Male
Number of posts : 138
Animunny : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-05

♥Happy Valentines Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥Happy Valentines Day   ♥Happy Valentines Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:12 am

I went to a private school in England for 2 years and when they discovered that I wasn't completely stupid they decided that I should start learning latin. It wasn't a bad language, but I find it really funny that they try to teach you to speak it when they have absolutely no idea about the accents involved. Being a dead language it's really only there to understand the past, not to actually be spoken. But my teacher was cool so I tried in class. Too bad it was over a decade ago now and I can only remember three words from the entire language, that's only because they're the ones you learn to distinguish between the masculine, feminine and nuetral words. And as much as you say I've traveled more, I've never been any further west in the US than Oklahoma, so it's not really more travel, just different travel Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/everlone3
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: ♥Happy Valentines Day   ♥Happy Valentines Day - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:54 pm

You wanna see crazy drivers head to Detroit haha, traffic laws don't apply down there, I've seen cops smile and wave at someone blowing a red light in front of them at near double the posted limit, more concerned with the real criminals I guess haha.

Personally I love but then again I'm a bit of a speed freak myself Razz my current car will do a silky smooth 130mph on the freeway and I've actually done triple the posted limit on 3 separate occasions (~80 in a 25 twice, late for my final lol and ~120 in a 40, big 8 land road)
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female
Number of posts : 266
Animunny : 231

PostSubject: ♥Happy Valentines Day   ♥Happy Valentines Day - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Yeah, I used to be an insane driver. Haha, well I still love to go fast- but I dont do reckless things as much anymore. Used to scare the shit out of my friends. I love how my car can go up 140, but I've only pushed it to 133. But over all, I try to obey traffic laws- except the speed limit XD and plus Im good at getting out of tickets. Out of the nine time's they've got me, I've only recieved one ticket- but I got rid of that in a class. Skillz lol.

♥️Me
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319

PostSubject: Re: ♥Happy Valentines Day   ♥Happy Valentines Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:23 am

Unfortunately I'm horrible at getting out of tickets =x

But considering I've only gotten 4 moving violations for all the stupid shit me and my friends did in highschool I'd say I'm pretty lucky (no trash can or perfectly manicured lawn was safe from our wrath XD)

Got plenty of noise tckets over the years though haha, I have a tendency to destroy exhaust systems somehow, haven't had one last more than 6 months after getting a car =x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Happy Valentines Day   ♥Happy Valentines Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

♥Happy Valentines Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2