Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

«Sleepless Beauty»

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 pm

¤Love among the bullets.¤
«Sleepless Beauty» Dimitricrawley

Dimitri Crawley

Times were dark, the future bleak. The rays of hope the sun had once cast upon the land had long been forgotten, the fire smoldered by the heavy clouds that hung drearily in the slate colored sky. Now there was nothing but cold ice, harsh temperatures and chilling winds that whipped at your face and body without mercy.

The city life was tiresome, unhealthy, and the air was thick with pollution and other distasteful wastes. It was no wonder many escaped its borders and retired to the cliffs just outside of town. Some came to gaze out at the ancient forest below, others for more drastic reasons. Face-down bodies slumped in the foilage below were becoming more common as people resorted to extreme measures, wishing to end their life rather than face the graves they had dug themselves. The irony of that was actually quite sickening.

The birds began to make their way back into the forest as dusk quickly approached, and I watched their silhouettes as they flew past. My gaze shifted downward, and I scanned the treetops warily. I'd need something to quench the fiery thirst that had been slowly ravaging my throat, and I mulled over whether I should step foot in the forest tonight. It seemed unnaturally eerie, though I had a good idea as to why it gave off such an aura. They'd be arriving sooner than I'd hoped. I was nowhere near ready. There was so much to do, so little time...and yet time was all I had in this world.

I cleared my throat, readying myself to turn around and head back. Alisya would be awaiting my return, and I knew better than to keep her waiting.

The ground crunched beneath my steps as I distanced myself from the edge of the cliff, and I let out a soft sigh. There was so much that needed to be taken care of, so much more to finish than I could possibly accomplish on my own. The thought was almost overwhelming. Overwhelming. I paused. A sweet perfume wafted through the icy air, and my mouth watered at the luscious scent. It was hot, fresh, available...I shook the thoughts away and headed toward the origin of the temptation. Up ahead I could spot the outline of woman's body, her hair mangled with the sticky blood that oozed from her neck, her stomach, the small of her back. It was almost intoxcating.

I once again reoriented myself and made my way toward her unmoving form. What had followed her here that could have done this? Correction. Who had followed her here that could have done this? Others knew better than to hunt on our land. It was not worth the heavy consquences. My head spun as I approached, and I instinctively held my breath to avoid taking in her heavy scent. Breathing wasn't necessary, but something human I had not quite let go of yet. It was a comfort rather than a requirement.

I slowed my steps as I came upon her body, and I halted just a few feet away. My eyes scanned her bloodstained clothes, and I quickly noticed the familiar pattern of her wounds. She had been a victim of one of mine, but who exactly it was baffled me. The scent that lingered was faint, mingled with the scent of her blood and the snow, but it was traceable. Traceable, though one I had yet to be aquainted with. I unconsciously took another step forward, but I was hindered by the alarming sound of her voice. Her eyes opened, warm amber pools filled with fierce pain that sent a shiver down my spine. The transformation would begin soon enough, and it would be impossible to suppress the screams.

"You there," my voice rang out clear in the frosty air, and my eyes settled themselves on her pained expression. "I bid you no ill will."

((ooc: Anyone can join as the woman. Please be descriptive, and PLEASE NO ONE-LINING! At least five. Thank you!))

«Sleepless Beauty» Bottomshmottom-1
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:23 pm

«Sleepless Beauty» Anime-Women-43410-1
She had no clue how long she had been lying there, but she could feel her blood pooling beneath her. Ironically, as the crimson liquid poured out of her all she could think was that the blood was going to ruin her shirt. Then again, it was not so surprising considering that the one lay sprawled on the ground was Kisa.

Kisa never was one of the smartest people in the world. In fact, she normally did pretty stupid things. For example, going into the forest that she knew had already claimed the lives of two of the people that she had been staying with. Of course, that didn’t stop her from wanting to go after them.

While the forest scared others, she wanted to explore it, and before now she didn’t have an excuse too. However, now that she lay in the mud after being attacked by something she wasn’t so happy about her adventure.

‘I’m gonna die here.’ She thought to herself, grimacing in pain.

“I just wish I knew what it was that fucking did this.” She said aloud, grinding the words out in her anger and frustration. It didn’t take long after this outburst for her to succumb to unconsciousness.

She didn’t open her eyes again until she heard the sound of feet walking among the foliage. Kisa was never one to keep quiet, though it would have at this point been a better idea for her. Any human in these woods would be bad news, the humans being deranged and likely to either kill her outright or get out some of their torturous kicks on her before she died. And if it wasn’t human, well that was not something that had ever occurred to her.

“Who’s there?” she called out, but her voice was so strained from the growing pain that she could barely make the words comprehensible. In her vision which seemed to be slowly warping, she noticed a young man, and instantly went into fight or flight mode.

She tried to get up but found that her body was in too much pain to even move a little. Even as she cried out in pain however, she succeeded in pushing herself up into a sitting position. She looked at him, her eyes filled with pain but also an inexpressible will to fight and said, “Bullshit.”

Last edited by Madness on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Dimitri Crawley

The woman was quite beautiful, there was no mistaking that, and I allowed myself to inch closer to her as she lay barely conscious. Hot blood continued to ooze from the wounds she had sustained, and I wrinkled my nose in response. Her screams would soon begin to pierce the air if I didn't get her out of here, and fast. I continued to hold my breath, fighting against my thirst, against the urge to such the life out of her, as I mentally prepared myself for what was to come.

I watched as her body began to twitch, and to my surprise she pushed herself through the pain and into an upright position, her hazy eyes attempting to catch ahold of mine. "Everything will be alright," I spoke aloud, mostly to reassure myself that it was safe to continue. It was difficult for me to ignore her fearful eyes, her pulsing heart and warm blood. It would be all to easy to end it all right here, to give into my desires and quench my thirst. She wouldn't have to suffer anymore. She could drift away into eternal bliss...I quickly shook the thoughts from my mind and gazed at her once again. No, I would not alow myself to commit such an atrocity.

"You have my word," I replied softly, taking another few steps toward where she lay, half-conscious and half-alive. She would soon slip again into the silent darkness of her mind, so I would simply wait for her body to give out. It was only a matter of time.

"I will not hurt you."

((ooc: I finally replied. Yay! Lol.))

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Kisa watched the guy warily, but every second that passed made keeping her focus that much harder. Rather than the pain waning as she slowly lost consciousness, and what she believed was her life, the pain was ever increasing. As he spoke, telling her once again that he wouldn’t hurt her, she groaned in pain, falling back to the ground.

Shutting her eyes tightly from the pain, Kisa effectively cut off her line of sight, and while she felt that it was inherently dangerous to open herself up to attack like that, she simply couldn’t maintain such a defensive stance anymore. As she lay on the ground, she thought about what was going to happen to her. Kisa knew she couldn’t fight against him should this stranger decide to hurt her.

“Well, if you do decide to hurt me,” she began, her voice pained, but the defiance against fate still ringing within it, “At least make my death quick.”
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:22 am

Dimitri Crawley

I approached her cautiously at first, unsure when she would begin her frenzy of screams. As I reached her I noticed her eyes were beginning to drown in crimson. Her breathing was slow, heavy, haggard, and her heartbeat, as faint as it was before, was now racing uncontrollably. Yes, one thing was certain. The transformation would begin very soon.

I needed to get her out of here as quickly as possible.

"May I?" I gently lifted her into my arms, frowning as her blood stained my jacket as I held her close to me. I scanned the forest once more, praying that they would not arrive. Not tonight. Any night but tonight. "I'll take you some place safe. You won't have to suffer alone, I promise you," I spoke softly into her ear, hoping that she was alert enough to hear me.

((ooc: ))

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:21 am

Kisa shifted lightly when the boy lifted her into the air. That little amount of movement however, made her cry out in pain. It was fast becoming something she couldn’t handle, and whimpers began to leak through her tightly closed mouth. Her heartbeat began to increase rapidly, and her breathing rate increased steadily as well. Kisa’s mind was in total freak out mode, her rational thought beginning to be blinded by the pain.

His words barely registered in her head, the soft spoken words glancing through her head like the lightest touch of a lover. The one thing that did register, was that he was taking her some place. Which meant that at least for now she wasn’t going to be killed. However, once that realization was made in her haze filled mind, a shot of pain ran through her body, causing for the first time in 10 years to cry out in pain. She nearly screamed from the intensity of it, the pain making her feel as if she was burning alive.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:48 am

Dimitri Crawley

Her screams began to pierce the air, and I cringed at the sharp sound, my body tightening as I held her closer. My eyes trailed from the treetops back to the suffering woman in my arms, and I immediately took off into a run. The world was but a blur around me as I raced across the snow, leaving nothing but small drops of blood as I carried her to safety. I would need to find her a room in the house where no one would disturb her, and where she wouldn't be able to cause much damage. Newborns were often moody, uncontrollable, and very volatile. I wouln't want her going on a rampage in the mansion.

In a few minutes I had already passed through the city and back into the hills, and I sped toward the deck where Alisya was waiting for me. As I stepped onto the porch she eyed the woman warily, unsure of whether to approach or not.

"A woman," she spoke up, her voice a soft, bell-like whisper. She was breathtaking, with curly blonde tresses cascading around her cheeks and framing her porcelain face. "She's been attacked by one of ours. Do you know who has done this, Dimitri?"

I shook my head, not daring to take a breath of air.

"Take her to the room at the very top of the stairs, next to father's old dormitory. I'll take care of her from there," Alisya directed, and she took a step aside for me to enter the house.

"Thank you," I replied, and I stepped past her and through the doorway. As I made my way up the stairs I noticed the woman was beginning to go into convulsions, and I tightened my grip on her. The screams would only become louder.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:10 am

The entire journey to the house was only marked by shaking sobs that racked her entire body, punctuated by the occasional scream of agony that the burning was wringing from her lips. Kisa felt as if she was dying, that she must be dying to have that much pain coursing through her body.

The only thing that she could register about the house itself was finally being laid upon something soft, the harness of the boys chest and arms leaving her body making her feel as if wanting of something. The feeling was fleeting however, as pain once more coursed through her forcing her to forget everything but that burn.

Kisa couldn’t help but to look at him though, opening her pain filled eyes to stare at him defiantly. Her eyes dared him to just leave her there, dared him to leave her screaming alone. Though she stared at him so defiantly, she could form no coherent words, and when she tried, a noise passed through her lips that was half cry of pain and half feral snarl. Regardless of the red that began to bleed into her eyes, and the slowly elongating fangs, her eyes still held that defiance.

However a new note was held within those eyes. One of desperation, and is was from that desperation that she was able to strain out the word, “Please…”
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:16 am

Dimitri Crawley

The memories of one's transformation is not something easily forgotten. My own had taken place more than one hundred years in the past, though I remembered them clearly, as if it happened only a few days ago. No words could ever describe the amount of pain required to become immortal. It was a process like nothing anyone could ever imagine.

My body tightened as she began to squirm, her eyes wide with fear and confusion. I immediately squeezed her hand and ran my fingers through her hair. There was no way to comfort her excruciating experience, but there was one way I could think to end it.

"Tell me...do you honestly, truly want to die?" I whispered softly in her ear. She would be unable to hear me over her own screams otherwise. "I can end this for you. Just give me the word, and I'll ease you of this misery."

I knew it wasn't fair to ask her such a thing in her state. The answer was obvious. It would be a repeat of every previous situation I had ever come across. She would agree to be killed and I would be forced to comply.

Unless...maybe she was strong enough to get through this after all. I stroked her hair, letting my lips creep dangerously close to her ear once again.
"Unless you can fight this. If you can fight this, you will never feel this degree of pain ever again. Nothing that crosses your path will compare to these two days. You will be virtually invincible." I paused, letting the words sink into her mind. I wasn't quite sure if I was getting through to her, if she could comprehend my words in a state such as hers, but attempted nonetheless. Maybe I really could save her life...

"I promise I won't leave your side. Tell me, can you fight this?"

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:43 am

Kisa could do nothing but stare blankly at the ceiling for a moment, her hazy mind trying to digest the words that he had told her. Her body convulsed again as the pain washed over once more, and she screamed the loudest she had yet that day. With that pain her mind began to process what he had first told her, and she wondered was death preferable to this. Would death be worth alleviating this great pain?

As the thought began to circulate in her mind, memories of her childhood faded in amongst the swirls of pain. The memories of laughing with friends underneath the bright sun, playing her guitar on the roof of various buildings, and more importantly the thrill of doing something dangerous that she so coveted. Was this pain worth giving all of that up? She honestly couldn’t believe that it was. Because along with the memories of times past, various thoughts assaulted her mind of all the things she hadn’t done yet. Those were the things that she truly wasn’t willing to lose, because if their was one thing that Kisa hated, it was not having accomplished something that she set out to do.

More importantly, whoever this boy was he had just questioned the one thing that Kida couldn’t stand to have questioned. He questioned her fighting spirit, the thing that had her hanging on when all other normal people would have given up. She couldn’t allow such a challenge to go unanswered. No matter how much her body screamed for her to simply give up.

“I can do anything…” she began haughtily, that is until another spasm hit her and she screamed in agony once more. This time, her voice was far more pained, and her eyes gave off that same desperation. “Just don’t go. Don’t make me do this alone.”
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:49 am

Dimitri Crawley

I was honestly surprised at her reaction, but my astonishment was quickly replaced with amazement. A large grin passed my lips, and I watched as she threw her head back once again in pain. This time, however, I didn't wince as much when she let out another bloodcurdling scream.

"That a girl," I chuckled lightly, and I immediately turned toward the doorway at the barely audible footsteps of my sister. I watched as she entered the room, her honey eyes catching sight of the woman's twitching form.

"So she doesn't want to die," she spoke in her bell-like voice, her tone curious. She made her way over to where I kneeled and gazed at the woman intently. "How odd. What do you make of this, dear brother?" she questioned, turning her amber orbs back toward my own. I let another smile pass my lips.

"Obviously she has a strong will to survive," I replied nonchalantly, though I was thoroughly fascinated with this woman. How was it that she was enduring such an extreme amount of pain, even after I had given her the option to just give in, to end it all right here and there? It was strange to me, no doubt about that, and what her intentions were baffled me.

"Yes, that much is certain," the female vampire spoke up once again, and the air seemed to relax at the sound of her voice. Even her presence was calming, almost entrancing, as was her beauty. "Does she have a name?"

I suddenly perked up at her question, curiosity flooding my mind as I unconsciously stepped closer to the woman. "Honestly, Alis, I haven't the slightest clue." This was true, and I found myself anxious to learn who exactly this woman was. I was drawn to her, drawn by the mystery that shrouded her as she continued to cry out in pain.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Kisa did her damndest to stay conscious and listen to what the two people were saying. She recognized his voice, the voice of the boy who had so far kept his promise to stay by her side. It was the beautiful sound of some girl that held her attention; that voice being the thing she clung to so that she could remain conscious. However, Kisa couldn’t make out what either one of them were saying, and it was probably better that she could not.

Though she continued to fight the oncoming blackness, eventually her body gave out. The pain was too much, and to protect itself the best that it could, she faded into unconsciousness, her grip on the bed growing lax. It almost appeared as if she was dead, due to the complete cease of sound and movement. The only way that someone could tell how much life there was still within her was the rapid movement of her eyes beneath her lids.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:33 am

Dimitri Crawley

"Dimitri, do you believe she will refuse my gift?" Alisya's voice rang softly through the air, still full of curiosity. My eyes left the woman's wriggling form and gazed at my sister, my expression dumfounded.

"What?" I asked, caught off guard by what she had suggested. "Are you mad, Alis?" I was clearly taken aback, unable to grasp the concept that anyone would ever choose to refuse her gift in such a state as this. It was utterly and completely unbelievable.

Alis, however, wasn't as prone to surprises as I was. Her expression was only one of suttle interest. "Remember her eyes, brother. It is obvious she has the ability to fight this on her own." Her words were always full of wisdom and knowledge, and at times it irritated me just how blind I was to many things in this world. I had certainly not noticed the extent of her independence, though my observations hadn't been very thorough. I was too intrigued by her identity more than anything else.

I thought back to they way her eyes appeared while she was still conscious, just as Alis had instructed me to do, and I immediately understood her meaning. They were fiery, not only with pain but with determination, and she even refused to cry out as she clutched the couch with all the strength she could muster. I studied her fingernails, watching as they caused no damage to cushions that supported her grip. By the end of this trasnformation, she would have the power to rip it to shreds.

"I shall attempt nonetheless," Alisya's soft voice rang out once again, bringing me back to my senses. The woman before them had indeed a strong will, but could anyone refuse the gift Alis was so willing to share? There was no pain greater in the entire world than that of a transformation, and if she had someone that could ease that pain even just a small amount...I would have done anything for an opportunity such as that.

"Woman," Alis cooed, stroking her hair ever so gently as whispered into her ear. She was still lost within her own mind, as she had slowly succumbed to the pain, but maybe, just maybe Alis could reach her.

"Shall you accept my help and ease your pain? Or shall you continue to lay in agony within our walls?"

((ooc: I CHANGED MY MIND!!!! I WANT TO GO WITH YOU TO SEE YOUR MOM AND KIMMY. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP. I DON'T CARE HOW EARLY IT IS. DO IT. Lol.))

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:06 pm

In the blackness that occupied her mind, Kisa seemed to be wrapped around herself. Though she was unconscious, her self within her mind was curled around her legs, the pain attacking her from within as well as from without. She could still think, still feel, and it was here in this black unconsciousness that she heard the female vampire’s voice. ‘Ease my pain’ she thought, trying to make her body move. However, her body was still in shut down mode, the place where it tried to defend itself as best as possible. Kisa could see that nothing was helping though. It didn’t matter if she were conscious or not she could still feel every burn and sting, and part of her cried out for some form of relief.

Yet another part of her turned against the help. Kisa had never been one to accept help. Throughout her life, even though she had lived on streets, even though she had spent most of her time hungry, she had refused to accept help from anyone. If she was going to do it, it would be on her own, had been her mantra for quite some time. Yet the pain was demanding, and it was unrelenting. She had never experienced something of that magnitude before. And she wanted some kind of relief from it.

Kisa was remarkably good at forcing her will to make impossible things possible. As was the case in forcing her body out of its protective unconscious state. Once she was awake again, and painfully aware of her entire body, she groaned loudly, clutching the bed once more. A slight tearing sound was dimly heard in her pain fogged mind, and she wondered for a moment what had torn, though she cared little about that now.

“Make it go away.” She rasped. Her words barely audible as she forced them out of a jaw clenched with agony. Her pride was taking a terrible toll by accepting the help that was being offered to her, but she felt like she had no choice. She needed to be able to think, to find out where she was and why, and she didn’t know how long this pain would last. Kisa was not a patient person, and even as she bit her lip hard to stop herself from screaming, she wanted answers to the questions swirling in her mind.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Dimitri Crawley

"As you wish," Alisya replied softly, her melodic voice entrancing and beautiful--just simple words were like song.

"You should warn her," I immediately spoke up, my golden orbs now hard with worry as I gazed at the woman's twitching form. It was true her pain would vanish, that was undoubted, but the manner in which Alisya took action had thrust former newborns into near madness. I found it unlikely she would be affected in such a way, but a clear warning was a necessity.

"Warn her, you can," she replied monotonously, and she beckoned me closer before placing her hands gently atop the woman's eyes. Would she honestly use her powers over her, this helpless woman, without allowing her prior knowledge of what was to come?

I rushed forward, bringing my lips to her ear as I whispered lightly and reassuringly. "Stay calm, and you will remain unharmed. Your senses will be dulled--you will feel blind, deaf and mute all at once, but your pain will cease and you will remain this way until the transformation is complete. It may be frightening, but I assure you it is worth avoiding the pain. Are you ready?"

((ooc: Haha. I finally replied! Yay!))

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 am

Of all the blasted things the boy could have said, he had to tell her that she would lose her senses. Kisa was a child that was raised much like an animal. Survival was all that truly mattered to her. Survive so that she could do all the things she knew her parents had been unable to. Simply, survive unlike so many of the people around her. But like an animal, she knew instinctually that to survive she needed her senses. Without them she was a sitting duck, just waiting to be killed and devoured. And so, through her blinding pain, she made a decision that she knew she wasn’t going to like.

“No.” She ground out. Her jaw was shut so tightly through the pain that the word was hard to understand.

She couldn’t do it. She couldn’t lose the precious things that made it possible for her to survive. She would just have to push through this, she decided mentally, as another scream burst from her lips.

“No.” she repeated, turning her head to look at the boy that had taken her from the forest. The thought that raced through her dim mind as she gazed at him was that he was sinfully handsome. Of course the thought didn’t last long as another lance of pain shot through her and she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out.

She turned then to look at the female, and marveled at her unearthly beauty. She looked a bit like the boy, though her appearance did not entice Kisa like his did. She looked at her boldly, the defiance still in her eyes. With them she told the woman what she could no longer say aloud.

‘I wont lose my ability to react to life. I will face this.’
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:23 am

Dimitri Crawley

Her response caused my eyes to widen in alarm, and I closed my eyes in an attempt to double check what I thought I had just heard. No? She said no?
I brought my lips to her ear once again, my voice urgent and a bit anxious.

"I promise you relief from your pain. How can you deny me so?" he whispered, bringing his hand gently to her cheek and moving a bit of hair that had fallen to shroud her face. "The pain is unbearable now, but I must warn you--it only worsens as time passes. Are you certain to pass up this chance at reprieve?"

Alisya's eyes continued to rest upon the woman's struggling form, the whites of her knuckles and the blood that now trickled down her lip as a result of the intense agony coursing through her veins. She remained unphased by the situation, however, and it caused a small heat to rise in my body. How could she continuously lack the emotions that nearly always gave me away to others? It frustrated me beyond belief.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 am

Kisa smiled lightly. The first smile she had worn in quite a while, and on her pain racked face it looked odd and distorted. However, it truly was a smile, and she was smiling simply because in that moment she could physically feel how much this unknown boy worried about her.

No one had worried about Kisa in such a long time that she had almost forgot how it felt. In fact, even though she must have been missing for hours, she knew that no one would come looking for her or even miss her for that long. That was simply the life that they all led. You didn’t make attachments because it could get you killed. Even lovers were only held together tenuously.

With his quickly whispered words, filled with fear for her, she gained some strength. A new solace was found within the confines of her mind, a single place where the pain was not so terrible, and in fact was receding.

“You worry too much.” She said breathlessly, turning to him again, her eyes locking with his. The smile was still on her face, and almost as quickly as it came the pain was truly starting to recede. That safe haven in her mind gave her a standing point to fight back from, and with her strength she pushed against what was to her the entity of the pain. What she didn’t realize was that with each victory over the pain she felt, she was killing off her last shreds of humanity.

Slowly but surely, the lines of agony on her face smoothed, and her eyes once glazed over became more clear. When she was finally able, she lifted a hand and with shaky fingers traced the boys beautiful face. The one who had promised her something and kept that promise. The boy who had worried about her and fretted over her comfort. This boy who had somehow miraculously stayed by her side.

“I’m so sleepy.” She muttered, before finally dozing off, her hand still lightly resting against his face.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:26 am

Dimitri Crawley

As I lifted my gaze to meet that of my sister's I was surprised to find she had vanished altogether, leaving only the woman and I in the room. This woman, who so miraculously not only fought against the pain but beat it entirely--the woman who I found myself utterly fascinated by.

"Yes, I suppose I do," I replied in response to her words, though it was long after she had drifted into a quiet sleep. My finger methodically trailed along her cheekbones, to her eyes and nose, and I gently pushed away another bit of her bangs from her face as she slept soundly. Her breathing was now slowly returning to a normal and healthy rhythm. I frowned slightly, bringing my fingertips to her lips to feel her warm breath on my skin.

She wouldn't be breathing much longer.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:28 am

She slept soundly for some time. As her mind rested, slowly but surely, her breaths came less and less, and more time passed between each heartbeat. It wasn’t long before her lungs stopped bringing in air at all. After that, the muscle that kept her alive began to stutter and stop. With one last effort, the muscle completely stopped, leaving her dead to all humans.

Yet, her mind continued to work and process thoughts and emotions. Somehow, she was still conscious of her surroundings and felt in every way alive, except for the simple fact that her heart no longer beat within her chest. Some new power now resided within her, this power giving life and motion to limbs that should never be able to function again.

Soon, her eyes fluttered open once more. The first thing she saw was the boy who had miraculously kept his promise to her. Regardless of all the questions that flitted through her mind as quick as hummingbirds wings, questions about why she felt different, why she felt so damnably thirsty, she could only ask one thing.

“Why?”
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Dimitri Crawley

At her soft stirs I thought to remove my hand from her hair, though as I watched her eyes flutter open my fingers remained playing with the strands that continuously fell to shield her perfect features. She had awoken much sooner than I had expected, and I found myself further taken aback by how easily it was for her to find her voice once again.

Why? I furrowed my brows in confusion at her question, my golden pools intensely studying her newly crimson ones. What did she mean, why? Why was she still able to exist? Why did all mortal associated traits seem to vanish completely upon her awakening? Why was she ravaged by an unfamiliar and unforgiving thirst that undoubtedly would drive her to the brink of insanity if not attended to quickly?

I parted my lips, intending to say something, but the words would not come. How could I possibly begin to understand this woman? Every action she seemed to take brought me nothing but utter bewilderment, complex dumbfounding that only brought frustration at my social incompetence.

Rather than answering the woman's question I only gazed at her silently, my fingers still gently caressing her blond locks--my newly spawned perplexity betraying my ability to speak.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 am

Kisa tried to sit up, she really did, or at least she thought about doing so. However, this strange boy’s light caresses against her face were so soft and comforting, and were helping her ignore the strong thirst that was ravaging her throat. She could see he was confused by her question, that he didn’t know what she had meant, and she had to admit to herself she hadn’t been quite clear.

Kisa was confused. She was horribly and irrevocably confused, scared, and just a little bit in pain because of the damn itching of her throat that characterized her undying thirst. She just didn’t know what would quench it, and part of her didn’t want to know.

“You’re the only one…” she started, trying to explain her question through the cracking of her lips, and her steadily worsening throat. “Who ever stayed. Who ever kept a promise.”

From there her voice gave out, and she shot up into a sitting position clutching her throat, and sharpened claws tearing at it. Had she been human she would have ripped her own throat out. As it was her claws did little to harm her marble skin, though the sight was rather alarming.

“So thirsty…” She rasped out, looking at him again, her crimson eyes filled with pain and bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 am

((We should really continue our rps ya know.))
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:22 am

Trudging through the snow, following the scent of fresh blood that had tainted the once pure forest's air, Aleister Aleron settled his claret hues to the trampled, blood mingled snow. Another attack tonight, but at the looks of it, another turned.

Two bodies laid with their throats nearly torn, and about fifty-feet away, he could make out the scent of the other that wasn't there. And the vampire that had formally resqued this one.

This incident would be held responsible by another pureblood. The only ones granted the ability to turn humans into the beasts. But had comitted a crime, attacking three humans in one night and turning one of them. With also the adition of abandoning the said "turned" newborn. Only a true disgrace to all vampires would commit such a horrible thing.

A sigh escaped Aleister's parted lips and a sorrowful expression settled upon his handsome features considerably. Ten thousand years had changed nothing. The council was still ignorant about the increasing attacks on humans, they only concerned about protecting the purebloods.

Slipping a hand into the pocket of his black coat, the vampire brandished a small mobile. Flipping the plastic device open, he pressed a number before raising it to his ear.

"Rozen, send in the Cleaner. Someone made a mess."

The words were simultaneously silky and gritty as they left his lips. At Rozen's sigh and confirmation of the recieved order, from the other end of the line that came up with a static noise; the pureblood gave her his direct location before cutting the call. Wondering in mere curiosity to where the newborn had been taken, Aleister trecked onward. He left the scene of the two corpses behind to follow the scent of the other newborn.

Soon he would reach at hailing distance of the mansion. This was Crawley estate. The memory of such a beautiful home gradually softened the pureblood's otherwise vague stressed visage; a smile played at his lips.
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Dimitri Crawley

"Hush, hush," I comforted and cooed, taking her tense hands within my cold grasp. "The thirst is almost unbearable in the beginning, but you'll learn to control those cravings."

Slowly I brought her hands back down to her lap, never removing my gaze from her now crimson and alarmed eyes. Her lust seemed to be immense, much more than I had expected it to be. Then again, this woman had completed the transformation much sooner than I had expected as well. What power she held within the depths of her corpse.

She would be a handful, and in a time when visitors were expected, it was not the most ideal situation to find myself in. Aleister was approaching, I could sense his presence drawing near. It was one I had not had the pleasure of experiencing in hundreds of years, though I received it as if I had seen him only yesterday. His aura was one not easily forgotten.

"Alice is on her way up. She will bring you something to calm your throat, but I implore you to keep your hands away from your skin. Although you will not do much damage, you are making me rather anxious."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

«Sleepless Beauty» Empty
PostSubject: Re: «Sleepless Beauty»   «Sleepless Beauty» Empty

Back to top Go down

«Sleepless Beauty»
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Roleplaying :: Romance RP-