Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP) Empty
PostSubject: Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP)   Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:51 pm

((- just randomlt thought only randomly posting a naruto Based Roleplay^^. a long time after Naruto's story, but focuses on the families and clans of the hidden leaf village, and other hidden villages in the other countries that surround Konoha. any is welcomed to join, would like a villain to accompany my villain though, in a akatsuki style.)

Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP) Hikita11

Hikitara layed ontop of the faces of the hokage, he smiled as he peacefully watched the cloud's move around slowly."nothing like have some well earned time off." he let out a sigh of relief."maybe later Ichiro would like to train...from what the Hokage said, he is currently in the land of wind, as an exam proctor..hehe...I dont envy him at all." he laughed under his breath, he quickly lifted himself into a sitting position. his sword was resting by him as allways. he never leaved it, even if he just left home not for long, his sword was given to him by his Uncle Unagi, the man deemed as a traitor, the man that only cared for him in his clan. he stood up and looked out. he could see the clan's home. his eyes narrowed down, as he was attacking them with a powerful jutsu."my brother...he went ahead and placed this curse on me...and my sister..she made Sure I couldnt take it off..." he said his fist clenched tightly."I hate both of them..." he slammed his fist, breaking the ground under neath his fist.

he rose up once again and sighed."keep your composure hikitara, you didnt get to this point being a emotional wreck.." he said as he then slowly made his off from the hokage faces.

the streets were filled with so many people, celebrating the festival, of when naruto defeated Akatsuki. Hikitara knew the stories like the back of his hand, of how Naruto defeated pain. he sometimes got so bored of them he would shut off. but the festival was always a fun time of the year. as he aproached a vendor, he noticied someone following him."one hotdog please" he smiled as he quickly dug in. he stuffed the last bite into his mouth and smiled.'thats the best" he said as he quickly turned around."funny...thought someone might have been following me" he just shrugged his shoulders and carried on

the streets slowly died down, almost empty excpet for those who were going home from the festival.Hikitara walked through the apartment complex, back home, seeing Ichi right outside his apartment."hey Hikitara" Ichi smiled as Hikitara nodded."good to see you Ichi...although when you visit me like this it is usually because of a mission or whatnot."Ichi Nodded."yeah another mission...A rank this time, and since Ichiro is at the chuunin exams...I'll be accompanying you on this mission...plust another addition to your team will be coming along aswell."Hikitara loked at him with a puzzled look."another Temp?"he asked, Ichi shaking his head."no...this member will be a full time member of your team...'Hikitara obviously didnt like, but knew ichi was just relaying the message."well...thanks Ichi...see you in the morning."Hikitara placed his hand on ichis shoulder and then made his way to open the door.Hikitara didnt like the prospect of his old team member being replaced, thinking that she was alive somehow, to which he knew Ichiro would feel the same as him for this sudden replacement, taking off his jacket, and placing his sword on the chouch, Hikitara jumped on the bed, slowly closing his eyes

as it reached midnight, 2 of the guards were out drinking, as they just tought to head back to their posts, to sleep it off.
Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP) Unagi_12
Unagi, traitor to the hidden leaf village, and mastermind behind the terroist ninja group, 11 Shadows, slowly aproach the guards. he laughed mackingly at them."drunken wasteless fools...is this what you got to show others?." the 1st guard stopped and got out his katana." I'll show you!" he shouted as he ran forward.Unagi just looked directly at him, not even lifting his hand."Dark Style: Wicked Execution Jutsu" just then the guard hit an invisible barrier. small black dots appeared on the floor. he tried to move but was trapped in some sort of technique. just then large spear, like appendages rose out at great speed, piercing the shinobi, most of the spears, struck through his torso, the spears then slowly retracted."what the?...wait..your...oh no" the guard then quickly head, heading to the Main guard post, but as he leaped from buidling to buidling, Unagi grabbed out of nowhere, dragging him down into the alleyway."I dont like cowards...atleast your friend kept his honor....not what to do with you..." he closed his eyes, then as he opened them, they where pitch black, with a red cross like target in them middle. his eye seemed to give out some sort of shockwave, that directed to his own eye. just then he felt his hed beginning to burst, as the ninjutsu Unagi used, had destroyed his brain. Unagi dropped the body and placed 2 fingers on a ear piece."I'll be returning now...yes I know of the team that is on the mission.

Hikitara and Ichi stood outside the hokage buidling, waiting for the mystery member."this isnt my day" retorted Hikitara sighing as he was waiting for over an hour
Back to top Go down
Mileena Chardonnay
N00b
Mileena Chardonnay

Female
Number of posts : 21
Animunny : 30
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP)   Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm

The Chunin exams were swift approaching, and Nikita could hardly wait. She dressed quickly, the dark material of her gi clinging to her svelte form. With the kanji for 'heaven' emblazoned in red upon the dark blue, she'd laugh if she got an Earth Scroll for her run. Approaching the mirror, she admired the sleek musculature of her body as she tied her crimsopn hair up in the topknot ponytail she liked, and put on her earrings and prayer-bead necklace.

Primarily skilled in taijutsu, Nikita was one of the most adept in the Hidden Mist, and she was confident that she would pass the exam. Her elder sister definitely gave her support, and her sensei did as well. Truly, nothing could bring down the girl's spirit. Some even considered her to be the Hidden Mist counterpart of the now-famous Rock Lee... Even if others considered her to be a female version of Akuma from Street Fighter. What did those videogame nerds know, anyway?

The Rock Lee concept, though, was somewhat genuine. Nikita showed a vast exuberance toward training and missions, even if it had that more murderous Hidden Mist flavour, and she was skilled with Strong Fist technique as well as her preferred weapon, the sodegarami. She hoped to face Rock Lee's pupils in pitched combat during the exam, eager to test her training against theirs, yearning to see what a master of the fist would say about her technique.

"There! All ready! I'm gonna show up to the training field early and get in some exercises before we start! I'll show Sensei what's what!"

With a giggle, she jumped from her bedroom window, dashing from rooftop to rooftop in the direction of the swamp...
Back to top Go down

Conflict of Ideals (naruto RP)
Page 1 of 1