Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tale of finding inner peace( mature )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) Empty
PostSubject: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:09 pm

(( okay this is my 2nd RP topic and this one is set in the past in another world, parralel to ours...like on the other i dont mind how many people join and who they choose to be but I want atleast one person to be the girl who follows wolf, and maybe becomes a love interest for him ^^, probably will contain blood))
a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) Wolf10

Wolf, "The Wandering Hurricane" as he was known by many, a silent, lonesome warrior, he travelled for many years, ever since he killed the northern empire's ruler." I must find somethin...somethin to replace this hatred...vengeance ruined my life...so I must start over" he said to himself." your weak Wolf...weak like other humans...its your nature that ruins you...not your purpose". replied Zedonius, the spirit that dwells deep within him."shut up Zed...I dont need this...especially since someone is following me. Wolf quickly dissappeared from sight.

he found himself yet again at a village, so he stopped by a tavern to have a rest. he sat at the bar." just a nice, cold beer bartender" said Wolf as the bartender nodded, pouring him a beer and sliding it down." I'll never understand why you humans consume so much alcohol...its sickening"." and you used to devour souls of the innocent?"laughed Wolf

He could sense that same presence from earlier." look if your here to join me then think again...I travel aone
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 am

a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) Draft_lens2046020module10160663photo_1214347070anime3

Leila walked into the tavern, her little nose wrinkled in near disgust. Since her parents had banned her from their kingdom, she was forced to live on her own. She'd only been living alone for a few weeks and already she was homesick. Her normal fun-loving, flirtatious personality had been taken over by worry, the dark circles under her blue eyes the evidence of the sleepless nights she had suffered due to the depression. She was a naturally pretty girl -- perfect skin, petite body, stunning smile. But today, her flaxen blond hair, normally pulled up into a neat updo, hung loosely around her shoulders. She wore jeans and an oversized sweatshirt instead of her feminine lace. She just couldn't force herself to care about her appearance today.

She walked up to the bar and took a seat next to a man with flame red hair. She was a bit intimidated by his aura. The bartender came over to her and asked her if she'd like anything to drink.

Nothing, thank you.

Then the bartender seemed to take another look at her, a glance that could only be described as lecherous.

He drawled, Yaa knowwww... A drink isn't the only thing I can do for yaa...

Leila shuddered as she followed his intent. She made her tone a bit more forceful the second time.

I don't want anything, thank you.

But the man was persistent.

Awwww, come on, sugar, don't be like that...
He grabbed her wrist and tried to pull her toward him over the counter.

She screeched, Hey! Stop it! Terror leaked into her voice as he tried to pull her closer, but her yell was drown out by the raucous din of the tavern. A deep horror took root in her, making her feel like ice was running through her veins. She was trapped, helpless against this man's steel grip on her fragile arm
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male
Number of posts : 177
Animunny : 195
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:12 pm

a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) Anime122

You shouldn't force youreself on women, atleast when they're obiviously rejecting you it came from the corner of the inn. A tall shadow started walking towards the bartender, grabing his wrist and breaks it. Turning around and starts walking out.
Auch! you'll pay for that you runt! The bartender jumping over the the bar, the stranger Fliped a silver coin hiting the bartender in the eye, distracting him and walks out.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.wayoftheshinobi.host22.com/
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Wolf got up and showed the Bartender his sword" unless you want to pick up your tavern in peices...leave her alone" the bartender then scurried back to his place. Wolf looked at the girl, he could sense she had problems, much like his used to be, he knew how she felt."this tavern isn't really a nice play...may I ask why you are here?" wolf could she that she was very attractive and that she would attract the more sleazier type of men" she is a Fairy...I can sense...a wind fairy too...she must be able to sense you affiliation to the wind element. Wolf nodded and then looked at her again" you might need a bodyguard...it just so happens that I do this line of work for free" smiled Wolf
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Relief flooded through Leila as these two men defended her. Thank you both so much! she breathed.

Then doubt and skepticism clouded her features as the bigger man she had been sitting next to offered to be her bodyguard. In her tinkling soprano voice, she asks, How do I know I can trust you?

She desperately wants to be able to trust someone in this cold world, where everyone seems to be looking out for themselves, no matter what the cost to everyone else.

Under her big sweatshirt, she is aware of the large bandage wrapped around her torso, stifling her wings. She hadn't ever let someone in that didn't know her secret. If she let this man in, there was a chance of him finding out. Could she trust someone with that big of a secret?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Wolf smiled" I've travelled for awhile now...know this place like the back of my hand...and you must have heard of the "Wandering Hurricane"' he then looked to the side noticing 3 hooded men."lookie there Wolf..they are on to you" Wolf then looked back at the girl, an leaned forward" I think we should continue this outside
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Leila continued to look at him, her big blue eyes giving him the once-over while he spoke. He towered over her; she felt absolutely tiny in comparison to his extreme muscle. When his eyes flickered to the huddled hooded beings in the corner, her eyes grew wide in a mixture of fear and frustration.

will they never leave??

Yes...Wolf...Let's go outside. This place is too loud for me.

She hopped down off the stool, subltely shifted her hair to her right shoulder to shroud her face from the cloaked men and walked with fluid grace out the door into the cloudy dusk.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Wolf stood outside a and drew his sword. the hooded men followed them."give us the girl...they pay alot of gold for fairies these days...we would let you in on some" Wolf sighed." I'd rather watch you 3 guys leave now...as you can see, I'm the one who is stopping. one of the hooded men ran forward, ready with a knife but as tried to stab Wolf, Wolf punched him in the face with full force, shattering his skull, the man flew back. the other 2 quivered in fear."o-on 2nd thought, we need to go." the men soon hurried off.Wolf adjusted his glove" sorry about that" he said."looks like i was mistaken then...my mistake" laughed Zedonius
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

It had been a long day of work, but Rijou finaly managed to sell the Iron Nails and salt he brought with him, and now is enjoyingsome good ale at the Tavern. It was late at night before he returned to the merchant guild to sleep. All day long roumers about the fur price rising had been annoying him, good quality fur wasnt trade goods that a merchant could get his hands on easily. But to tierd for buisness he just went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm

" so tell me merchant...do you have "older" goods" asked a cloaked man, the only feature visible was his upper face, which showed eyes that said he was looking for rare, even ancient artifacts." I'm sure a merchant such as yourself might have some interesting items" he then smirked
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:53 pm

I belive this is what you're after? Rijou takes forth a necklace from an small chest in his wagon.
a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) CathedralWindow-_12
I doubt I'll have to give you the details as im sure you know them beforehand that also means its worth showing his cunning merchant smile.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm

"your reputation is inferior to the real you, good sir..." he picked the necklace, knowing exactly what it was, and how it should be handled." how is 25,000 gold peices?" asked the hooded man" just called Balthazar" he retorted
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 pm

25,000gold pieces it is Rijou took the necklace and put it back into the chest. You have 3 days to gather the money, after 3 days I'll be gone and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:32 pm

"if thats the case I'll be here tomorrow...till then farewell" Balthazar then slowly turned around and walked back to the inn"Wolf should have known better than to cross me" thought Balthazar
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Leila cowered behind Wolf, whimpering, as the men fled.

Ugh. I hate that I'm so weak...

Nonetheless, she was quivering in fear....
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 am

Wolf cleaned his blade, but then noticed leila was scared.wolf looked in her eyes snd placed his hand on her shoulder" you don't have to be scared...I can see your not used places like this...I knew you was a fairy...thats why I offered my services..." wolf then smiled, that could fill a house with warmth"when my parents were killed I was scared...but you quickly learn to survive...you have too...if you come along on my travels, I could teach you how to fend for yourself...thats if you want to"he then looked into the starry night."its getting late..." he thought
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:46 am

Leila was trembling as he placed his hand on her shoulder. She wanted to trust him so badly...
She bit her lip, wavering.

I know I can't stay by myself in this world... I'll get eaten alive. If it weren't for him, I'd probably be being raped right now by that pervy bartender...

She looked up at him and nodded slowly.

Alright. I will come with you. One question, though.... How did you know I was a fairie?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 pm

" its a long story...to cut it short..I share my body with the Ancient spirit Zedonius...he told me that centuries ago, he lead a raid on the kingdom, but was defeated by the king" replied Wolf" his spirit was sealed into me, so that I could be used as a weapon...but as you can see it failed...and for a long time all I had was him as company" Wolf had never told anyone the story of why he travelled alone, and thus kept it away from Leila."her eyes...somethin about her eyes" said Zedonius
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Leila tilted her head to one side, sensing that he was leaving something out of the story... But she didn't press him to tell her.

Everyone keeps secrets for a reason... I know that better than anyone.

Instead she laid a hand on his arm and smiled gently at him.

I see. We have something in common then. We are both alone in the world.

She was lost in thought for a moment.

But not anymore.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled sunnily at him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

he too smiled, knowing she had cheered up, but then he looked at the sky "the stars are out... its best if we head to the nearest inn and rest up" he said looking back at her
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Leila blinked and nodded at him, her spirit feeling lighter already.

Agreed... That's probably a good idea... I've noticed that creepy men come out at night...

She held onto his arm as they started to walk; his arm was about as big around as her torso. She was a tiny pixie-like thing, so to be taller than her and bigger than her was no huge accomplishment. But Leila no longer felt intimidated by Wolf. He had a kind spirit; he was easy to be around. This thought made her smile to herself, her eyes sparkling in the starlight.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Wolf sensed somethin nearby, somethin he didnt sense for long time, and as he stopped, another cloaked man appeared"well well well...its interesting to I would have to kill you...: Balthazar stood holding a staff."Balthazar..." wolf uttered under his bresth

"and you must be his new pawn...How delightfully sweet" Balthazar laughed as he walked closer
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Leila's eyes flashed to this Balthazar's face.

I know him..... Those eyes..... Oh no. Oh no no no.

She grabbed Wolf's arm with as much force as she could exert and her voice was a hiss as she whispered through her teeth.

Wolf! That man made an assassination attempt on my father ten years ago! What is he doing here??!

Her eyes were wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Balthazar smirked "it was a good thing I didn't..cus then you would have been here a long time...I'm generous like that" Balthazar then put his staff in the air. wolf felt his heart race, he then fell to his knees gripping his arm, the pain was too much for him. Balthazar looked at leila." you will have to make a decision in the future...for if you want to save...you will have to secrifice 1 of 3 things...its that simple" he then dissappeared

Balthazar then appeared at the merchant's cart holding a fairly big bag of gold." here is the gold...and a little extra" he said with s devilish grin
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Leila's heart was fluttering. She didn't understand the meaning of this dark man's words... But she understood the threat behind them. As Balthazar turned away, Leila knelt down next to Wolf.

Wolf! Wolf, what happened?? What did he do to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tale of finding inner peace( mature )   a tale of finding inner peace( mature ) Empty

Back to top Go down

a tale of finding inner peace( mature )
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next