Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) 483d-ghost-ship-poster
Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) Demon_Anime

Ahriman sighed irritably as he watched his 'men' loading supplies onto the ship. The people here feared him and his crew, and with good reason. Ahriman himself was imposing. His ship looked like it had just been dredged from the bottom of the ocean, and his men looked like shades, not even alive. In truth, they were a mixture of animated skeletons and men who had sold their souls, both covered in shadow like flames, and with glowing red eyes. He was not irritated with his men. He was irritated with the supplies. They did not have enough this time. He could have raided the port town, but that would have had no point. Besides that, he'd given his word not to harm them, so long as they never tried to oppose him. And he always kept his word.

This time, they did not have enough to give him without leaving themselves with too little to survive. He grunted a bit as something hard smacked into him from behind, and he turned to see a small boy, a few feet way, having thrown a rock at him. He smirked a bit. "May I help you, brat?" The kid glared at him. "I hate you! You raped my sister, and her husband left her! Now she can't stop crying! It's your fault! I'll kill you!" Ahriman laughed cruely in response to this. He'd only slept with one woman last night, and she'd been both drunk and willing. She'd come up to the bar he was sitting at in the tavern, speech a bit slurred, and asked if he wanted to 'have a good time.' While this put him off a bit, she was very attractive, and he hadn't had sex in awhile. So that time, he was perfectly willing to ignore the fact she smelled of alchohol, and went to bed with her.

If she didn't want to be caught, maybe she shouldn't have led him to HER house, so they could get caught by her husband when he came home from the next morning after selling his wares in the next town over. When the man had caught them in bed together...Ahriman was not pleased. The man did not attack him, which was a smart thing. Ahriman was rather pissed that the woman was married. He was a person who felt that one must always keep their word. Marriage was the epitome of promises, and this woman had broken it. His opinion of her was already rather low for having drunkenly slept with him, but after that, she became lower than trash to him. If he saw her again, he'd treat her as such. Which meant her life was probably forfeit if she even tried to speak to him. "If that's what she told you, then she's a liar as well as a whore. Yes, I had sex with her. I fucked her damn brains out. But she was more than willing, I promise you that. She was drunk at the time, but she came to me. I simply let myself have some fun. Now leave before you get hurt."

He started to turn away, but the boy ran at him, trying to attack him. Ahriman spun, swinging his foot into the boy's gut and sending him flying through the window of the nearby shop. He chuckled a bit, moving over to the window, calling in. "The brat's not dead, is he?" People rushed over to check, then looked up in fear. "No, he's not..." He nodded. "Alright. I'll leave it at that. You are lucky he didn't injure me, or it would have constituted a breach of our contract. And then I'd have to burn your town to the ground." He laughed as he turned, hearing the people yelling at the boy for being foolish and putting the town at risk. Ahriman loved his work. Well, technically it wasn't work. He roamed around the world, did as he pleased, had fun...but even he had to admit, things sometimes got lonely, not to mention boring. He had nobody to talk to, either. His crew couldn't speak. And, the man was not evil, really. He just didn't care about others. And he did not tolerate anything people threw at him. In the case of the boy, being young, ignorant, and gullible did not excuse him from his actions, in Ahriman's eyes. And then of course, the inevitable happened. "You sick son of a bitch! How dare you do that to my brother!"

He paused, and turned to see that stupid woman, holding a revolver, pointed straight at his heart. He was amused by this. The thing looked ancient. But then, he recalled, this worlds weapons were not as advanced as those of the world he came from. He laughed a little. He'd be surprised if they'd even HEARD of a sawed-off shotgun. "Woman, I have regained a tiny bit of respect for you, since you obviously care about your brother. But that doesn't change who and what you are, which is less than trash. You, my dear, are worthless. You cheated on your husband, and in so doing, broke the promise that comes with marriage. Therefore, like I said, you are worthless. Which means I will treat you as such. By all accounts, I should kill you. However, since you are approaching me because I hurt your little brother, I'll cut you a deal. Put down the gun, get down on your knees, beg forgiveness, and admit that you approached me for sex and that I did not rape you. I hate being accused of things I never did. Especially rape. Do this, and I will spare your life. And, I should remind you, that if you should actually shoot me, this town, and everyone in it, will burn. Whether those people are alive or not when they burn has yet to be decided. Of course, you COULD take your chances. You could shoot me. And maybe, if you are lucky, you can kill me. Or maybe once you are dead, the village may be able to buy me off somehow. I'll give that option, since it's just one idiot who is defying me, and not several. So, what will it be? Admit you are a whore, or risk killing everyone in the town, including your brother? Make a choice, dear. Quickly now."

Those watching were either backing away, or pleading for the girl to swallow her pride. No go. "I've made my choice." He nodded, already knowing this was coming. "You intend to shoot me, don't you?" She paused. "No..." He was surprised, and pleasantly so. He did not actually enjoy killing. "Well that's good to know. I would hate to have to kill you." She had lowered the gun, then spoke. "I'm not going to shoot you. I'm going to kill you." SHe whipped the gun up fast, and fired. He was caught off guard, and the bullet ripped into his chest, and he spun with the momentum, collapsing to the ground. She walked over quickly, and emptied the gun into his back, except for one bullet. She then grinned. "Bastard. You thought I'd just give up?" She kicked him over onto his back, glaring at him, his eyes closed. She pointed the gun at his head. "I only wish I could see the look on your face just before the end..."

Suddenly, she was staring down the barrels of a sawed-off shotgun, and Ahriman's eyes were open, a cheshire grin on his face. "Wish granted. And now it's the end." He squeezed the trigger, and the woman's head exploded in front of the people watching. She her body dropped, Ahriman stood, stretching a bit. "She put holes in my clothes..." He shrugged, and looked around at the gathered people. His crew had finished loading the ship, not even noticing what had been going on with their captain. Had he been in any danger, they would have acted. They now were preparing the ship to leave. "Lets see...two people have now attacked me, and one actually drew blood. Worse, she put holes in my shirt. By all rights, the contract has been breached, and I should end all of you here and now. I will give you one chance. Offer me whatever you like as compensation. If all offers fail to please me, then you all die. Every offer that's made that is just stupid, will be answered with death. SO offer the best you've got. I'm waiting."

(Looking for a female. The most likely situation is a woman offering herself as compensation, or being offered as compensation by someone else. Basically being sold or selling herself into slavery to him. Or they could attempt to fight him or something and gets captured, or anything else you can think of that gets the characters together on the ship. Whether your decision saves or spares the town is up to you. Will be mature due to sex, language, and alot of violence at times.)
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) 1205514087966

Strego sat at the back of the crowd as the dangerous visitor kicked that foolish little brat through a store window. This was getting interesting, not much happened in this boring little port town that she’d been stranded in for the past couple of years.

While she was craning her neck to get a look at the damage the boy had caused to the window a voice suddenly rang out behind her “You sick son of a bitch! How dare you do that to my little brother!”
“Well well, looks like that little slut has a death wish, good riddance I say.” Strego muttered to herself.
Then that bitch did the most surprising thing, she actually opened fire on the imposing strager that she threw herself on last night, and it looked like he was down for the count too!

“Wish granted. And now it’s the end.” The man said as he suddenly whipped out a rather impressive piece of hardware and proceeded to blow the stupid whores head clean off.
Glad I closed shop early today, this is a hell of a lot more interesting than working the forge. Strego thought to herself as she made her way to the front of the increasingly frantic crowd.
After hearing the man’s speech, Strego figured that this was the perfect opportunity to get herself out of this boring little shithole town.

“So you want the best we got?” Strego said as she sauntered through the crowd. “Well then, in exchange for the lives of these simple minded fools, I’ll let you have myself.” She said with a mischievous grin. “The names Strego Domino, blacksmith by trade, I like your style stranger, and I must say, that’s quite an impressive piece of hardware you’ve got there.” She said motioning to his shot gun.
When the stranger gave her a dark glare she just laughed and said, “Don’t worry hun, I’m single, but I think I could change that for you.” She said as she slowly ran a hand over her left breast.”

“So, am I good enough, stranger?” Strego said with a smile. “I’ve been looking to get out of this dump for ages and not only am I a skilled blacksmith, I’m also quite an able body, if you know what I mean.”
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:12 pm

The man just stared at her for a moment, obviously looking her over appraisingly. He found it rather funny that she, too, was wearing an eyepatch. He wondered if it was for the same reason he did. An injury, or hiding something? Only time would tell, he thought to himself. After a moment, he started laughing, obviously amused. "Well, I have to say, this is a first. I've seduced women, I've had women come to me on their own, and I've had women like this dead bitch throw themselves at me. But I have to admit, I have never once seen a woman offer herself to me after watching me blow a persons head off. And damn, woman, you seem almost turned on by it."

He shook his head, chuckling, as he hid the gun back under his stylized trench coat, hooking it on the holster strapped to his leg. Then he looked up at Strego, and smirked. "Well then, get your ass onto my ship." He turned back to the townspeople briefly. "You lucky S.O.B's....This woman just spared your damn lives. SHe more than makes up for a few bullet holes in me and my clothes." He paused, glancing back at the girl, eyes narrowed. "Actually, now that I think about it, she may be worth losing my eye all over again...heh..anyway, you guys have received a reprieve. However...the contract was still breached. That means you are no longer under my protection. So...pray I don't come back." He laughed as he turned, heading toward the ship, waving over his shoulder at them. "And you know I always do!"

As he neared Strego, he raised an eyebrow, and placed a hand on the small of her back, leading her with him to the ship. "So, tell me. Is it desperation to get out of this shithole that led you to offer yourself, or what? Because you sure as hell didn't do it for them." He gave a feral grin, something he tended to do when in a good mood. "And also, why don't you talk and give me an idea of just what it is you can offer me. I'm curious to hear more." He paused. "You know what, what the hell, go ahead and mention blacksmith things as well, I don't care. You have a nice voice, and that's welcome as hell around here, since these idiots can't speak, or even think coherently. THey make nice targets when you get pissed though, as they can be fixed..." He trailed off then, and gave her a look, letting her know he was all ears now as they stepped onto the ship, the gangplank was pulled back, and the sails let out. He blinked then. "Oh, I forgot." He turned toward the port, raised a hand, and snapped his fingers. The girls dead body erupted into flame, as did the arms of her little brother, as he had been holding her, crying.

Ahriman winced a bit. "Ooch. That has to hurt. He'll live with those burns for the rest of his life." He then shrugged. "Eh, his bad luck having her for a sister. Now," he turned to Strego, that feral grin back in place, "back to more interesting matters."

Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 pm

"So, tell me. Is it desperation to get out of this shithole that led you to offer yourself, or what? Because you sure as hell didn't do it for them." He gave a feral grin

Strego was amused by that and gave a small clear laugh. "Believe me you have no idea how much I've wanted to get out of this shithole over the past year, but don't worry, that isn't the only reason I'm coming with you."

"Well, why don't you talk and give me an idea of just what it is you can offer me. I'm curious to hear more. You know what, what the hell, go ahead and mention blacksmith things as well, I don't care. You have a nice voice, and that's welcome as hell around here, since these idiots can't speak, or even think coherently. They make nice targets when you get pissed though, as they can be fixed..."

"Really now?" Strego said with an amused smile. "Because I've been meaning to test the accuracy on this little toy for quite awhile now." She finished by spinning her cane up into her left hand and firing a single round, knocking the arm off of one of the skeletons at the far end of the ship. "Tch, still pulls to the left, getting the rifling right is terrible on such a small bore."

He gave a hearty laugh as they walked up the gangplank. "Oh almost forgot." He said as he turned back and with a snap of his fingers incinerated the stupid girls body back on shore along with her little brat brother. "Ooch. That has to hurt. He'll live with those burns for the rest of his life." He then shrugged. "Eh, his bad luck having her for a sister. Now," he turned back to Strego, that feral grin back in place, "back to more interesting matters."

"Looks like you're full of surprises." Strego said returning the grin, and as for interesting, I've got plenty of tales to tell, but I've noticed you staring at our common injury, so I'll start with my eye and why I've been in this little shithole for the past eight years, heh, at least it gave me time to make some new toys."

"Well I was sailing as a hired guard for a merchant ship at the time and after drinking some poor sap under the table after he'd challanged me he had the nerve to question my honor." Her hand tightened momentarily on the grip of her cane. "Now, I can stand quite a bit, but I'm no cheat and I'm DEFINATELY no whore."
Strego looked up to see the man give her an approving smile, she was beginning to like this mysterious stranger more and more, in fact, she thought that he might finally be the dangerous man she was looking for.

"Anyway, after I questioned his manhood at being out-drunk by a lady the drunk bastard pulled his pistol on me, and although I had a faster draw the junk pistol I was using at the time misfired and his bullet took me through the eye and sent me over the rail.
I managed to pull a piece of it with me and float shore here where a local doc patched me up, since then I've been working on my own toys so that when I run across that that bastard I'll be ready."

Strego gave a big stretch then, leaning one should against hre taller and darkly handsome new companion.
"So, now you know a bit more about me, let's here something about you, like your name, stranger."
Strego said while running a finger down his chest and giving him a hungry smile.
"Oh and about those other talents, I think I'd rather show you than tell you about them." She finished with an amused giggle.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Ahriman simply took in all this information while watching her, obviously entertained. He liked this girl. She was no weak, fragile woman. No, she was strong, and she was not afraid to show it, it seemed. It also seemed that she knew what she liked and went after it. At her urging, he finally spoke up. "First of all, the fact that you have those morals of yours is good to know. I'm sure you heard my reasons for deciding to kill the bitch, so I need not explain." He then gestured to her weapon.

"And that, my dear, may pull to the left, but it's still pretty damn impressive, especially for something made in this primitive shithole world." He whipped out his gun faster than she could blink, and after a loud bang, the skeleton she had shot was obliterated. "That one can't be fixed, but that's fine. He's just one, I can find another. Anyway, here, take a look. Just be careful with it. The name engraved on it is mine. Just so you know."

THe gun was sleek, with intricate designs etched over it, and it's weight was balanced. It was obvious, especially to one who worked to make firearms, that this was a superior weapon, and it's destructive power was fierce. "I wasn't even using that thing to it's full potential when I blew that girls head off. Look it over, study it if you want. If you can figure out how to make one, or at least one like it, I'll be impressed. ANd there is my name, engraved there on the side." He bowed, making a show of it to let her know that he wasn't serious, and that he was just messing around. "Ahriman Colt, at your service." He chuckled, watching her.

"As for my eye...that's a long and complicated story. One that I will not explain now. Maybe later. I'll want to know you better first. It's a secret that, if revealed, could be the death of me. I can tell you, however, that I lost it in a fight with my older brother. I lost my eye, he lost his life."

Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 am

As she took the weapon in her hands she was overcome with a sense of awe, the gun was perfectly balanced and despite being a smaller bore than her blunderbuss there was no doubt in her mind that the destructive capabilities of her larger firearm paled in comparison to this awesome and beautiful piece of weaponry.
"Ahriman Colt, hmm." She said with a sly smile as she tested his name on her lips, "A strong name for a strong man, and i'm glad you appreciate honesty, I've had to deal with scum my whole life hearing someone talk straight for once is refreshing."
With this she threw her head back and laughed.

"And, as much as I love handling your guns, I'm actually working on something a bit different, you see, I'm tired of these one-shot weapons, I've been working on something that can pump as many bullets into that bastard as possible for the past five years now but I can't seem to find a way to keep the bullets chained togather, maybe the owner of such impressive firearms could help me with this task someday, hmm?"

Ahriman gave a small chuckle at that and told her a little about his own eye.
"So, you are strong." Strego gave him an appreciative smile. "And I'm hoping for this to be a long journey, so there'll be plenty of time to tell me your story later, and don't worry about your life, you've got Shotgun Domino watching you back now, the most feared mercenary guard in the three kingdoms 8 years ago."

With every passing second Strego was more and more sure this journey was meant to happen and that the mysterious Ahriman Colt was the man she was meant to be with. By this time the ship had made surprising headway out of the harbor and was now turning into what appeared to be the beginnings of a storm.
"So, wheres this old lady headed, Captain Colt?" Strego commented with a pat on the ships rail

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:24 am

His response to her question was a short laugh. "Headed? Hell if I know. I just let her go where she pleases. Not like I give a damn. So long as I'm having fun, I'm good. Unless I have a specific purpose, I don't steer this baby. Blood Shade, by the way. The ship is The Blood Shade." He shrugged. "Just popped into my head, liked the sound of it, so it stuck. And I'll help you with what you are wanting. Partly because we had such weapons back in my homeland. And just so you know, this weapon of mine, is called a sawed-off shotgun. Sound familiar, Shotgun Domino?" He smirked.

"THe regular shotgun has a much longer barrel, and less destructive force. It's meant more for hunting than anything else. It can still kill a man, but not as easily or with as much bloody leftovers as the sawed-off version. Shorter barrel Means the shot scatters faster, and a bit more evenly." He grinned. "And yes, I said scatter. This thing does not fire just one bullet. It fires several at once. It only fires twice before each reload, but that's alright. Two shots, two gaping holes. However...that's not enough." He pulled two shells from his coat pocket, reloaded, and grinned. He suddenly whipped out another of the guns, and fired four quick shots, blowing four of the crew into bits easily.

He lowered the guns as smoke billowed from the barrels, and he smiled. "I don't do anything half-assed. It's pointless. Either do it right and leave an impression, or don't do it at all. I could have shot that bitch in the chest. I could have shot her before she shot me. I could have ignored the bullet and not gone down. But that would have taken away my satisfaction of showing the bitch just how stupid she really was. Remember that. Don't half-ass shit. It's pathetic." He reloaded his guns again, putting them away this time. "After I have gotten to know you better, I'll let you use one of these babies, or even both. At least for a bit."

He then smirked. "But if you still want a gun that just fires rapidly...well, I'll show you later."

(Hey, thanks for joining the thread. I was getting a bit irritated. One thread seems abandoned, and the other was claimed, but that person never posted(I do not blame them however. They have been busy) and I was considering just leaving. I didn't want to, so made a last ditch effort. Thankfully, It payed off. Again, thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 am

{OOC} No problem, I've been feeling creative lately and needed a distraction from the almost non stop anime watching I've been doing recently haha, and since nobodies responded to any of my RP's I decided to give yours a go =] I think this is my last post for the night though since I have work in the morning and it's like 1 am here haha{OOC}

Strego gave a good hearty laugh at Ahrimans destination. "The Blood Shade, eh? I like it, and I love where we're going, let's ride these storm winds to whatever port we may come across!"
Strego was practically giddy as she ran up to the bow and stood at the rail as the Blood Shade dropped into the trough of a wave, sending a billowing cloud of spray up around her and Ahriman.

"So, that's a real shotgun hmm, my first crew gave me that for my affinity for the blunderbuss, however, I think I'm liking your sawed off shotguns more and more, especially when you show it off like that." She finished with a smirk.
As she pulled a heavy breath of sea air Strego gave a deep sigh as she gazed longingly out across the dark heaving sea. "It's been far too long since I've felt this alive, I know you said you don't like to steer this thing but let's plow right through this storm, I could use a bit of adventure right now." She finished with a hearty laugh that was shared with Ahriman.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 am

Ahriman was already attached to Strego by now. She was like a sexy female version of himself, it seemed. At least so far. And so far, was enough for him to want her with him all the time. He just hoped she never wanted to leave. He leaned against the rail next to her, and pointed. "If you'll notice, we are heading a bit to the east of it. That's because it's moving east. When we reach it, we'll be cutting right through the middle of it." He smiled a bit. "This ship is impossible to sink, but that doesn't take the thrill out of it. Just because it can't sink doesn't mean we can't die in the storm. We shall see what happens..."

He watched her a minute, then smiled a little. He shifted over, his hands on either side of her on the rails. He was pressed up against her a bit, and he was grinning as his face appeared over her right shoulder. "So, curiousity demands I ask a couple questions. One, how you you like my ship? Two, why did you offer yourself in the way you did, when I would have gladly taken you on board simply for the way you act and the company you'd be. Of course, now that you have offered yourself to me, you must know I'll hold you to your word, and you must have known so after what I said in the town. So, do tell. I like to know things..."

He pressed against her a bit more, feral grin in place once more. She'd eventually come to associate that grin with him either being playful, or aroused. Right now it was hard to tell which.

Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:10 pm

"She seems a fine ship to me, and all the better because you're on her. Granted it's a bit bigger and quieter than what I'm used to, but I'm sure we can find a nice cozy place on board to make some noise." She said peering up at him over her shoulder with a devilish smile. "And although I hat to disappoint you, you won't be my first. that honor goes to a boastful man that claimed he could last longer than the sea itself, needless to say that relationship didn't last much longer then that old fool did, because I really can't stand liars."
With that both Strego and Ahriman throw their heads back and roared with laughter.

"I'm glad somebody finally appreciates my sense of humor." Strego said when her laughter died out, "and to answer your second question, although those brainless sheep could be excruciatingly boring and ignorant at times they did save my life and get me back on my feet, not to mention the business I've done over the past eight years. As far as I see it, debt accrued, debt repaid, although I would have liked to see a certain few more of them burn." She gave a little laugh at this and slapped the rail. "At least you got the town whore though, she'll only be mourned by a few lonely drunks now."

"And lastly," She said with that same devilish smile, "I wasn't entirely sure what kind of man you were at first, so I wanted to make sure you would keep me around long enough to get away from that shithole, looks like there was no need but it's a mistake I'd gladly repeat."

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 pm

He chuckled a bit, and wrapped his arm's around her waist, pulling her more tightly agaisnt him. "It's alright that I'm not your first. While taking a woman's virginity is an honor, it's also nice to have a girl with experience." He was nibbling on her ear a bit, grinning. "Besides, since your first time was so dissappointing, I intend to make up for that. Hopefully, you'll never want any other man but me when we are done." He licked her neck lightly, watching her face for reaction. "And just so you know, I'm a bit of a stamina freak. I'm a man who truly can go all night long. It's my job, in my eyes, to make sure that any woman with me is more than satisfied. If you are wanting something and I can't give it, then I've failed as a lover."

He was enjoying this, even just holding the girl. She was exactly the kind of company he wanted. She was sexy, had a brain, and had the same ideals as him about honesty. She also had the same adventurous spirit. Keeping her by his side was something he intended to make a permanent thing. At this point, he was just waiting for her response, while also messing with her a bit. Running his tongue lightly along the outside of her ear, then blowing softly on the wet flesh. He knew the ears were sensitive, and took advantage of the fact that skin was even more sensitive when a little bit wet.

Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Strego gave a soft moan as Ahriman slowly licked the back of her ears. While it was initially his attitude, spirit and ideals that had first captivated her, she had to admit, he did have one hell of a body, and with the way he was breathing down her neck right then she wanted to taste every little bit of it. It was actually pretty amazing that not even six hours ago she was thinking she was doomed to live out her life in that little backwater shithole town, a single women blacksmith, HAH."

"Oh, I've no doubt a man like you could keep me satisfied, but as I mentioned, I can't stand liars, so I think we're going to have to put this boast of yours to the test." She purred with that devilish grin on her face as she slowly and intimately traced a finger from his cheek down to his chest.

"No boast, my delicious little prize, but my word as a man and a captain." He replied with a gentle nip to the nape of her neck which caused her to let out another soft moan of pleasure.
"Well then, my good captain, it's getting a bit chilly out here, do you think you can manage to steer us somewhere a bit, warmer?"
Strego teased while sucking on a finger.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 am

Ahriman's response was almost a growl, his enjoyment of the situation evident on his face. He suddenly scooped her up in his arms, carrying her bridal style, but paused. "Hmm...so many ways to carry you. I could carry you over my shoulder, which is just simply funny, or like this, which means I can look at your very appealing body...." He started carrying her to his quarters, watching her. "Unless you have other ideas? I'm all ears." He truly was, in this case. He didn't often care what the other person had to say, but he rather enjoyed the things she said. They were never boring, at any rate.

This time when he came to the port town, he'd come simply for supplies. However, he'd had a feeling that something would happen there that he would enjoy. While his irritation while ther had indeed been partly due to not getting as much supplies as he wanted, it was also partly because nothing had happened. He'd been slightly satisfied after kicking the boy, and completely satisfied after killing the whore. Meeting this girl and bringing her on his ship, however....that had more than satisfied him. It had figuratively floored him. She was the kind of woman that he felt that he wouldn't mind having around. Hell, he'd probably enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 am

"This is just fine." Strego said in a breathy voice as she steadied herself with a hand against Ahrimans chest

She couldn't think of any man that could possibly rival Ahriman, dark, dangerous, the owner of some amazing weapons, and despite all that he was still honest and passionate with an almost innocent sense of wonder and adventure, she was going to do everything she could think of of to hold on to him, although, to be honest, she found herself having a rather hard time of thinking about anything right at that moment besides the quickest way to get him out of his clothes and on his back.
And with that she gave another one of those devilish smiles.

"You know, I was thinking of forging you a ring after this, but I think a choker would suit you better, on second thought, I don't think I'll need either, but I'll make you whatever you please if you keep this up." She finished with a flash of her teeth as Ahriman ducked through the doorway to his private quarters aboard the Blood Shade.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 am

He led her into his quarters, shut the door, and set her on her feet, before suddenly pinning her to the wall, her hands above her head, wrists crossed, held only by one hand. He was grinning eagerly. "You know, I do believe this is the first time that I have ever been interested in a woman's mind as well as her body." He chuckled a bit, and she'd see the growing lust in his eyes. "And in regards to you forging something for me...I don't care. Have fun with it, though I don't require you to make me anything."

He leaned in as if to whisper in her ear, and ran his tongue slowly along her neck, before nipping at her jawline a bit. "Though you should focus on making your own weapons the way you want them to be. What's the point of making a weapon if it doesn't suit your desires, after all? I prefer weapons that cause alot of damage and leave my target unrecognizable. That, and that send blood everywhere. You have voiced a desire to shoot things repeatedly in a short space of time."

He paused. "By the way, remind me later to show you my store of weapons when we are done here. And also remind me to show you what they can do, next time we make port." He still had her hands pinned above her head, and his free hand was starting to explore her body, though was staying above her clothes for now. At the same time, he was still trailing kisses along her neck and jaw, nibbling a bit every-so-often. He was enjoying himself as he pretty much teased her

Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:31 pm

She gave a startled gasp as Ahriman suddenly pinned her to the door and began to tease her

"I'm sure I'll have fun making it, as long as it's for you." She gave a small gasp as he gently slid his tongue across her ear before giving it a playful nibble
"But let's not talk of instruments of death right now, I'm afraid I won't remember any of it, all I can think about now is that promise you made me, the one about me being completely satisfied." She let out a small moan as he began trailing kisses up and down her neck.

She was breathing hard by now, Ahrimans sensuous advances coupled with the thrill of escaping that dull life she'd thought herself chained too and the distant deep rumble of the approaching storm along with long missed sensation of riding the waves on a great ship were making her head swim.
"Take me now!" she said in a breathy moan. "We ahve the rest of our lives to talk but it's you I crave at this moment not words."

With that Ahriman gave a feral grin and quickly scooped her up on his arms before spinning her around and dropping her gently into his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)   Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Make A Deal...(Mature, Open)
Page 1 of 1