Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the recent requests.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

About the recent requests. Empty
PostSubject: About the recent requests.   About the recent requests. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Sorry but I cant make certificates right now for those who wish to marry an anime character. I just now got a new MacBook Pro and I don't have Photoshop CS3 in here yet. Although Im sure that Saphira still has her Photoshop Elements 6.0. Would you mind covering these ones up for me?
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: About the recent requests.   About the recent requests. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:20 pm

My laptop with Elements is broken atm. My dad spilled water all over it like the smart person he is. I'll try to get it fixed as soon as I can (it just involves a trip to the city lol).

Sorry about the inconvenience members!!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621

PostSubject: Re: About the recent requests.   About the recent requests. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:55 am

Yes well, as much as I'd like to help, my dear cant find the stupid installation CD for Photoshop CS3. I'd borrow yours but the CS3 is much more convenient, cause I actually took a class involving CS3. They also taught us how to use GIMP. However, my problem with using that product is that the quality of the image tend to suck badly. Sure GIMP has the same basics as any other photoshop but its not as accurate when I use the lasso tool. CS3's magnetic lasso is much more accurate and its ideal if you want the best of the best. Am I right? No one wants a cruddy looking certificate if its for their marriage. heh.
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the recent requests.   About the recent requests. Empty

Back to top Go down

About the recent requests.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animagic RP Site :: Extras :: Marry An Anime Character-
Jump to: